The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
Semiotic systems are closely associated with social practices, within which the former record, store, and disseminate social experience. These systems affect the human consciousness to change the semantic picture of the world, behaviour, and the way one perceives reality. Almost all cultural artefacts perform the function of a sign. As a semiotic system develops special signs ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
... problems of pedagogy and psychology], Orel, p. 27—30.
2. Toropov, P. V. 2013, Issledovanie ustanovki na social'noe sodejstvie: metody i metodiki [The study setting for social assistance: methods and techniques], Social'noe sodejstvie: Opyt bez granic [Social assistance: Experience Without Borders], no. 1, Kaliningrad, p. 66—76.
3. Toropov, P. V. 2012, Social'no-pravovaja kompetencija: podhody k izmereniju [Social and legal competence: approaches to measuring], Social'noe sodejstvie: Opyt bez granic [Social assistance: ...
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
This article offers a theoretical framework and authors’ methodology for organizing social and pedagogical support for adolescents in residential
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human Development: Experiments by Nature and Design. Cambridge (Massachusetts), 1979.
3. Fischer C. S., Jackson R. M., Steuve C. A. et al. Networks and places. N. Y., 1977.
Lifintsev D., Antsuta A.
social and pedagogical support, adolescent social networks, social
The Welfare State (Social State) in the Russian Federation as a Constitutional Principle and its Practical Implementation
The authors are investigating the content and practical implementation of the constitutional principle of the social (welfare) state in the Russian Federation, especially the relevant state measures supporting families, birth rate and migration.... ... focused on the selected state projects realized in the contemporary Russia: state program of the maternity (family) capital, experience of the granting the Charge-Free Land Property for multi-child families, and also so-called project of the "Charge-Free ...
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
... interactions. Moreover, there are differences in the correlation of intercultural sensitivity components in groups with different experiences in cross-cultural interactions
1.Андрущак И. Б. Этноцентризм как социально-психологический ... ... of In¬tercultural Relations. 1992. 16. P. 413—436.
7. Bronfenbrener U., Harding J., Gallwey M. The measurement of skill in social per-ception. In McClelland, D. C. (Ed.). Talent and society. NY, 1958.
8. Chen G. M. Intercultural effectiveness. In L....
Social advertising in the modern communicative space: the experience of the Kaliningrad region
Social advertising, which is growing fast nowadays, gives rise to a number of issues relating to its efficiency and impact on the audience. The author focuses on the current problems faced by social advertising in the Kaliningrad region and demonstrates ...
Sociocultural factors of cross-cultural sensitivity in university students
... aspects: the size of the city or the type of the urban environment where students are study and live; the multicultural features of the environment – both of the city and the university; the capacity of the environment to create condi-tions for diverse social experience.
Special role in the development of intercultural sensitivity is played by the academic specialization: the humanities develop not only professional competence, focused on the other person but also personal qualities that con-tribute to sensitivity ...
Pedagogical competence of future doctors: the experience of applying adult patient education methods
This article addresses the experience of applying patient education methods in the development of healthy lifestyle attitude.
of health behavior: social and behavioral theory in public health / Mark Edberg. Jones
Simayeva I. N., ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... geoeconomic risks], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 2, p. 15—22.
17. Lachininskii, S. S. Experience on the typology of geoeconomic risks, Geography and Natural Resources, 2013, Vol. 34, iss. 2, p. 111—117.
18. Lachininskii,... ... Rossii v XXI veke: geojekonomicheskij podhod [Evolution of economic space of Russia in the XXI century: geoeconomic approach], Social'no-jekonomicheskaja
geografija. Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshhestvovedov [Social and economic geography....
Frolova Ye. The theoretical and methodological issues of the revival of natural law
... rather in the need for action: the moral law must be implemented in the outside world. The theory of standards and ethics evaluates moral foundations as an internal absolute value. However, a definition of morals is meaningful only as an individual experience of a person, social requirements become moral only through a self-determined person. Being critical and formal, the moral principle does not eliminate the possibility of a combination with certain temporary goals. The formulas of a categorical imperative are aimed ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... at: http://www. nbuv. gov. ua/portal/soc_gum/prvs/2008_2/ 0502.pdf (accessed 12 March 2012).
6. Sixth Periodic Report on the Social and Economic Situation and Development of Regions in the European Union, 1999, available at: http://ec. europa. eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/reports/toc_en.... ... January 2012).
7. Bruneckene, J., Dagilene, J., Simanavichene, J., Dapkus, M. 2009, Opit ocenki konkurentosposobnosti regionov [Experience in assessing the competitiveness of regions], Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya, no. 2.
8. Kovalev, M. M., Schatko, A....
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... M. J. 2007, Public finance and individual preferences over globalization strategies, Economics & Politics, no. 19, p. 1—33.
10. Hainmueller, J., Hiscox, M. 2010, Attitudes Toward Highly Skilled and Low-Skilled Immigration: Evidence from a Survey Experiment, Am. Polit. Sci. Rev., no. 104, p. 61—84.
11. Tingley, D. 2013, Public Finance and Immigration Preferences: A Lost Connection, Polity, no. 45, p. 4—33.
12. Chandler, C., Tsai, Y. 2001, Social Factor Influencing Immigration Attitudes: An Analysis of Data From the General Social Survey, Soc. Sci. J., no. 38, p. 177—188.
13. Sniderman, P. M., Hagendoorn, L., Prior, M. 2004, Predisposing Factors and Situational Triggers: Exclusionary ...
Children’s subculture as a component of social development of older pre-school children
... development of a child of an older pre-school age. Children’s subculture should be considered as one of the essential factors of social development of preschool children.
1. Абраменкова В. В. Социальная психология детства: ... ... А. Два капитана. Калининград, 1982. Т. 1.
сhildren’s subculture, sociocultural experience, psychological culture, communicative component of children’s subculture, children’s folklore
On the Semiotic Model of Image
... experience inherent in a certain discourse), b) the transfer function (transmission (synchronic and diachronic) of semiotic experience from one discourse to another), c) logonomic function (prescription and enabling of the future of acts of semiosis,... ... disciplines. METOD: Moskovskii ezhegodnik trudov iz obshchestvovedcheskikh distsiplin [METHOD: Moscow Yearbook of works from social science disciplines], 7, pp. 25—37 (in Russ.).
Yakobson, R. O., 2016. In search of the essence of language. METOD: Moskovskii ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... napravlenie v geopolitike: stala li, nakonec, geopolitika naukoj? [Geopolitical vision of the world as Russian citizens: the experience of application of "critical geopolitics." "Critical" in the direction of geopolitics: Whether became ... ... Gazeta, no. 42 (4283).
21. Houtum, H. van. 1999, Internationalisation and Mental Borders, Tijdschrift voor Econimische en Sociale Geografie, Vol. 90(3), p. 329—335.
22. Houtum, H. van. 2005, The Geopolitics of Borders and Boundaries, Geopolitics,...
The methodology of research on anomie and social reality: Polish and Russian dimensions
... Special attention is paid to R. Merton’s theory of anomie and strain and D. Murphy and M. Robinson’s concept of maximization. At the same time, the author takes into account
the specific features of post-communist transformations, Polish and Russian experience of overcoming social unrest relating to the period of transition, and the modern contemporary problems faced by states today.
О., Зотов А.
Гуманистическая социология Флориана Знанецкого ...
The role of small and semi-medium-sized towns in solving the problems of regional development
... region. The author analyses the Lithuanian experience of revitalizing small towns. The article outlines the ways to apply this experience to the Kaliningrad region.
1. Horev, B. S. 1975. Problemy gorodov. Moskow, pp. 144—151.
2. Hodzhaev, D. G., Horev,... ... regulirovanie rosta gorodov v SSSR. In:Problemy urbanizacii v SSSR.Moskow, pp. 19—31.
3. Horev, B. S. (Ed.). 1972. Malyj gorod. Social'no-demograficheskoe issledovanie
nebol'shogo goroda. Moskov, pp. 10—24, 140—152.
4. Fedorov, G. M. (Ed.). 2008. Aktual'nye ...
The topic of cultural identity in N. Lossky’s personalism
... университета. 2013. Cер.: Философия, социология, политология, культурология. Вып. 14.
social identity, national character, substantial figure, freedom, religion, ideal, social experience, mentality
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... sotsial'noi antropologii [Culture and communication. The logic of the relationship of symbols: to the use of structural analysis in social anthropology]. Moscow.
23. Lotman, Yu. M., 1994. Besedy o russkoi kul'ture. Byt i traditsii russkogo dvoryanstva (XVIII ... ... semantic analysis of phraseological units of modern Russian language]. Yaroslavl.
26. Melerovich, A. M., Mokienko, V. M., 2016. Experiences of phraseological fixation and systematization of phraseology in the literary and journalistic discourses of Russian ...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
18. Krišjāne Z., Eglite P., Bauls A. et al. Darbaspeka geografiska mobilitate. Riga, 2008.
19. Levitt P. The Transnational Villagers. Berkeley, 2001.
20. McCollum D., Shubin S., Apsite E. et al. Rethinking Labour Migration Channels: the Experience of Latvia from EU Accession to Economic Recession // Population,Space and Place. 2013. Vol. 19, № 6. P. 688—702.
21. Rethinking Transnationalism. The Meso-link of organisations / ed. L. Pries.L., 2008.
22. New Transnational Social Spaces. International migration and transnational companies in the early twenty-first century / ed. L. Pries. L.; N. Y., 2001.
23. Vertovec S. Transnationalism. L., 2009.
Göler D., Krišjāne Z., Bērziņš M.
migration, Latvia, transition,...
Tolstoyan colonies in England in the late 1890s
(дата обращения: 12.12.2010).
Utopian England: Community Experiments, 1900—1945. L., 2000.
British Utopian Experiments 1325—1945. L., 2001.
The vegetarian movement in England, 1847—1981: a study in the structure of its ideology. URL
(дата обращения: 18.11.2010).
. Tension between Domestication and Foreignization ...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... evaluate the stages of regional economy development and the methods of its modernisation and restructuring in view of accumulated experience in reacting to changes in conditions of regional development. The authors analyse complex statistical data from 1990—2012 ... ... cons of the Special Economic Zone], Kosmopolis, no. 13(3), p. 82—89.
3. Gosudarstvennaja programma Rossijskoj Federacii «Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti do 2020 goda». Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF № 461-r ot 27 marta ...
Experience of Physical Education Methods Application to Medical and Social Support of People Living with HIV
The article analyses the appropriateness and efficiency of physical training by medical and social support of people living with HIV. The author presents the results of research conducted in Russia, the USA, and Canada.
B., Reece M.,
Predictors of exercise stage of change among individuals living with HIV/AIDS ...
Euroregion as a factor of social and economic development of the region
The article is devoted to the study of euroregional development hystory. It also explores the analysis of foreign countries experience in crossborder cooperation. Importance of Euroregions is identified. Euroregion «Baltic» and the Balic euroregional network.
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
30. Czardybon B. 2011 (a), Doswiadczenia marburskie Wladyslawa Tatarkiewicza and Borysa L. Pasternaka [The Marburg experiences of Wladyslaw Tatarkiewicz and Boris L. Pasternak] // Filo-Sofija [Filo-Sofija]. № 13—14, p. 505—520.
31. Czardybon ... ... Hessen’s conception of culture] // Archiwum Historii Filozofii i Mysli Spolecznej [Archives of the History of Philosophy and Social Thought]. № 43, p. 195—202.
41. Filozofia wychowania Sergiusza Hessena, 1997 / pod red. H. Rotkiewicz [Sergey Hessen’s ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
12. Savitskiy, P. N. 1997, Kontinent-Okean (Rossiya i mirovoy rynok). Kontinent-Evraziya [Continent-Ocean (Russian and world market). Eurasia Continent], Moscow, p. 398—418.
13. Cowen, D. 2009,Neil Smith after Geopolitics? From the Geopolitical Social to Geoeconomics, Antipode, Vol. 41, no. 1, p. 22—48.
14. Pokshishevskiy, V. V. 1975, Theoretical aspects of gravity settling to the sea coast and experience quantify this attraction, Izvestiya VGO, Vol. 107, no. 1, p. 87—96. (In Russ.)
15. Pokshishevskiy, V. V. 1979, Geografiya rasseleniya na beregakh Mirovogo okeana [Geography of settlement on the shores of the Oceans], Leningrad, 342 p. (In ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... National populism in post-communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe: reasons for the growth of electoral support. Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta [Bulletin of MGIMO-University], 3, pp. 145—149.
5. Baranov, N. A., 2015. Revival of populism: European experience and Russian practices. Vestnik SPbGU [Bulletin of SPSU], 3, pp. 25—36.
6. Berger, P., Lukman, T., 1995. Sotsial'noe konstruirovanie real'nosti. Traktat po sotsiologii znaniya [Social construction of reality. A treatise on the sociology of knowledge]. Moscow. pp. 20—66.
7. Bershidskii, L., 2016. Populistskaya revolyutsiya v Evrope? Poka eshche net. [Populist revolution in Europe? Not yet]. Available at:
Specific features of internationalization of higher education in the framework of the Northern Dimension
... of universities, taking part in international cooperation in the Barents Euro-Arctic region. The case analysis focuses on the experience of Murmansk State Technical University in the Barents Cross-Border University international project implemented together ... ...
2008. Shestidesjataja parallel, № 2 (29), pp. 42—47.
Kuzmin, V. M.
2006. Formirovanie social'noj tolerantnosti u molodezhi sopredel'nyh regionov Rossii i ES v formate evroregionov Baltijskogo morja (na primere ...
Geography of European Migration
... 2013, Geografiya naseleniya s osnovami demografii [Geography of the population with the basics of demography], St. Petersburg, 307 p. P. 151.
2. Bolohov, I. I. 2015, Globalizaciya po-kitajski: opyt uspeshnoj adaptacii [Globalization in Chinese: the experience of successful adaptation], Geopoliticheskij zhurnal [Geopolitical journal], no. 1 (8), p. 104—109.
3. Bol'shova, N. N. 2009, Krizis «social'nogo gosudarstva» i massovaya migraciya kak vyzovy gosudarstvu-nacii v usloviyah globalizacii (na primere FRG) [The crisis of "social state" and mass migration as the challenges the nation-state in the context of globalization (in the ...
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... through cooperation with the neighbouring territories of other states. The optimisation of spatial organisation of economy, social sphere, and nature management using the tools of spatial planning is fully justified in the case of transborder regions ... ... solving defence problems, delivering economic security, and supporting trans-border cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes. This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural ...
Sergey Askoldov’s Reviews concerning Kant and Others Published in the Russian Press in Early Twentieth Century
... M.A., 1993. Philosophy in the Critical Review (1907—1909) [Index]. Logos, 4, pp. 309-313. (In Rus.)
Kolerov, M.A., 2004a. Social Sciences in the Journal “Narodnoye Khozyaistvo” (1900—1905). Index. In: Studies in Russian Intellectual History. ... ... Moscow: Modest Kolerov, pp. 278-282. (In Rus.)
Mezhuev, B.V., 1998. To the Problem of V. S. Solovyov’s Late “Aesthetics” (Experience of Reading Newspaper Obituaries). In: Studies in Russian Intellectual History. Yearbook for 1998, 2. Moscow: OGI, pp....
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... the context of istorikoekonomicheskom], Jekonomika i upravlenie [Economics
and Management], no. 4.
6. Pipping, K. 1968, Social and technical change in an Alandic island community, Acta sociologica, Vol. 11, no. 4, p. 207—222.
7. Nordic Islands: ... ... Karlsson, A. 2009, Sub-National Island Jurisdictions as Configurations of Jurisdictional Powers and Economic Capacity: Nordic Experiences from Åland, Faroes and Greenland, Island Studies Journal, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 139—162.
9. Karlsson, T. 1999, A ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... Simonyan, R. H. 2009, Rossija i strany Baltii. Dve modeli social'nogo razvitija [Russia and the Baltic countries. Two models of social development], Moscow, p. 131—139.
20. Smirnov, V. A. 2014, Politicheskoe razvitie postsovetskogo prostranstva: k voprosu ... ...?link=/documents/adoptedtext/ta05/eres1455.htm (accessed 26.02.2015).
35. Lehti, M., Smith, D.(eds.), 2004, Post-Cold War Identity Politics: Northern and Baltic Experiences, Routledge.
36. Hobsbaum, E., Terence, R. 1983, The Invention of Tradition, Cambridge, p. 43.
37. Lebow, R., Kansteiner,...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... sociologija, politologija, social'nojekonomicheskaja geografija [South-Russian Forum: economics, sociology, political science, social and economic geography], no 1 (2), p. 24-33.
11. Musevich: poteri kaliningradskih magazinov ot MPD sostavljajut 7–20% ... ... prigranichnoe peredvizhenie - uspeshnyj jeksperiment, kotoryj nuzhno razvivat' [Nikolay Tsukanov: Local border traffic - a successful experiment that should be developed], Official site of the Government of the Kaliningrad region, available at: http://www.gov39....
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... following principles are considered and compared for both territories: 1) promotion of territorial cohesion through a more balanced social and economic development of regions and improved competitiveness; 2) encouragement of development generated by urban functions ... ... significant differences in natural and socio-economic conditions of sustainable development in these countries, as well as different experiences and traditions in the space-time dimension. In most EU countries, ministries of spatial planning were established ...
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
30. Lynn E. An Ongoing Experiment: State Councils, the Humanities, and the American Public . URL:
https://www.kettering.org/sites/default/files/product-downloads/An-Ongoing-Experiment1.... ... American Life. N. Y., 1998.
42. September 11 Digital Archive // Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media and American Social History. 2002—2016. URL:
(дата обращения: 25.03.2016).
43. Shopes L. Responding ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... (obobshchenie opyta i koordinatsiya teoreticheskikh i prikladnykh issledovanii) [Questions Ocean Geography (generalization of experience and the coordination of theoretical and applied research).], 1983, Leningrad, 168 p.
7. Sal'nikov, S. S. 1984, Ekonomicheskaya ... ... ekonomicheskoy i sotsial'noy geografii [The economic geography of the ocean — a new perspective direction of economic and social geography]. In: Sovetskaya geografiya [Soviet geography], Leningrad, p. 231—242.
8. Dergachev, V. A. 1980, Osnovy ekonomicheskogo ...
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
The author analyses the theory and practice of training pathologists. The experience of Blagoveshchensk Pedagogical University in the implementation of in-service training programmes for teachers, health ... ... commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of primary ...
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
... challenges in academic environments with reference to needs and situation analysis and skills transferability from the contemporary experience of Polish translator training culture. Dissertation. Available at:
http://doras.dcu.ie/17625/1/John_Kearns_20121129165721.... ... D., 2005. A Handbook for Translator Trainers: A Guide to Reflective Practice. Manchester: St. Jerome.
Kiraly, D., 2000. A Social Constructivist Approach to Translator Education. Empowerment from Theory to Practice. Manchester: St. Jerome.
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Izvestiya Ural'skogo federal'nogo universiteta. Seriya 3: Obshchestvennye nauki [Izvestiya Ural Federal University. Series 3: Social Sciences], Vol. 51, no. 3, p. 50—55. (In Russ.)
24. Sekuła, Z. 2010, Motywowanie do pracy: teorie i instrumenty, Warszawa,... ... Voronov, V. V., Lavrinenko, O. Ya., Stashane, Ya. V. 2004, Assessment of the dynamics of interregional differences (European experience), Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 1, p. 29—39.
29. Wang, H., Lim, S. S. 2008, Real options ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... Ustojchivoe razvitie territorij: teoriya GIS i prakticheskij opyt [Sustainable development of territories: theory of GIS and practical experience], Barnaul, p. 254—258. (In Russ.)
3. Vladimirov, V. A. 2002. Ocenka riska i upravlenie tekhnogennoj bezopasnost'yu ... ... (In Russ.)
8. Dmitriev, V. V., Kaledin, N. V. 2016. Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 87—98. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-7....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Seaside beaches], no. 119, Moscow, St. Petersburg, p. 11—18. (In Russ.)
10. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 57—67. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-5.... ... Moscow. (In Russ.)
20. Pokshishevsky, V. V. 1975, Theoretical aspects of the attraction of settlement to the sea coasts and the experience of quantifying this attraction, Izvestiya vsesoyuznogo geograficheskogo obshchestva, Vol. 107, no. 1, p. 29—35. (In ...
The parable motives of “escape from freedom” in F. Kafka’s story ”In the penal colony” and F. M. Dostoevsky’s “The Grand Inquisitor”
... different philosophical interpretations of sin and crime. The ideal world of these works is considered in the light of sociocultural experience of totalitarian system, its later analysis and overcoming. The author address the writers’ interest in the psychological ... ... Достоевского «Великий Инквизитор» и Ф. Кафки «Перед Законом» //European Social Science Journal = Европейский журнал социальных наук. 2013.№ 11, т. 1. С. 124—128....
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... 528 p. (in Russ.)
34. Graeme, Н., Carsten, G. 2005, The Challenge of Public-Private Partnerships. Learning from international experience, Cheltenham UK, 368 р.
35. Yescombe, E. R. 2007, Public-private partnerships: principles of policy and finance. Burlington,... ... the Columbia Institute, 119 p.
43. Quium, A., A guidebook on public-private partnership in infrastructure, 2011, Economic and social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, Bangkok, 76 p.
Aksenova-Sorokhtei Yu., Baranovskaya E. A., Riekkinen M.
New stage in the development of political science in Russia
.... 8—28. Doi: https://doi.org/10.17976/jpps/2016.01.02 (in Russ.).
9. King, G., Keohane, R. O., Verba, S. 1994, Designing Social Inquiry: Scientific Inference in Qualitative Research, Princeton University Press, available at: http://assets.press.princeton.... ... 2008, The Changing Role of the State and State Bureaucracy in the Context of Public Administration Reforms: Russian and Foreign Experience, Journal of Communist Studies and Transition Politics, Vol. 24, no. 1, p. 37—53. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/13523270701840449....
Audiovisual translation and reception
... symboliques”. Année Sociologique, 22, pp. 49—126.
Bourdieu, P., 1979. La distinction. Critique sociale du jugement [Distinction. A social critique of the judgment of taste. Cambridge]. Translated into English by R. Nice, 1984. MA: Harvard UP.
Brooker, W. and ... ... Studies and Audiovisual Translation. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
Fox, W., 2016. Integrated titles: An improved viewing experience? In: S. Hansen-Schirra and S. Grucza, eds. Eye-tracking and Applied Linguistics. Berlin: Language Science Press. pp....
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... group”, “Degree of autonomy / conformism towards cultural-group influence”, “Predominant focus on positive / negative experience”, “Detachment / involvement in the process of cross-cultural interactions”. Qualitative differences in the ... ... Vol. 89 (4). P. 300—320.
6. Diener E., Tay L. Needs and subjective well-being around the world // Journal of personality and social psychology. 2011. Vol. 101 (2). P. 354—365.
7. Frick W. B. Conceptual foundation of self-actualization. A contribution ...
Developing the computer database as a structural element of geoinformation system on the pogrom movement history
... need to optimize the databases and offer the most illustrative thematic maps. The study resulted in the analysis of practical experience gained in the “adaptation” of ready-made databases to the formation of geographic information systems.
1.... ... Владимирова, И. М. Гарсковой. Барнаул, 2013. С. 101—116.
Kanishchev V. V., Baranova E. V.
social history, geographic information system, database, pogrom movement