Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... well-formed regions of international cooperation. It is a place for promoting collaboration between businesses, non-profits, public authorities, and municipalities of the countries located on the Baltic Sea coast and its adjacent territories. The Baltic Sea region has both unresolved problems and potential for development. This necessitates the identification of the Baltic Sea region territory having a capacity for the efficient development of mutually beneficial intergovernmental and international ties. A thorough overview of research literature,...
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... Government of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www. morskayakollegiya.ru/legislation/doktrina/ (accessed 16 August 2011).
Gogoberidze George, Mamaeva Maria
econimic development strategy, maritime region, sea industrial and port complex, sea potential
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... productivity and its seasonal variation on timescales of centuries to millennia // Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 1999. Vol. 13. P. 115—133.
23. Mackensen A., Grobe H., Kuhn G., Fütterer D. K. Benthic foraminiferal assemblages from the eastern Weddell Sea between 68 and 73°S: Distribution, ecology and fossilization potential // Marine micropaleontology. 1990. Vol. 16. P. 241—283.
24. Mackensen A., Schmiedl G., Harloff J., Giese M. Deep-sea foraminifera in the South Atlantic Ocean: Ecology and assemblage generation // Micropaleontology. 1995. Vol. 41. P. 342—358....
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... the article is to identify changing trends and the structural transformation in the Baltic integration process instigated by the implementation of this strategy. The document contains common goals, which strengthen cooperation and draw on the Baltic Sea potential. Three main pillars are outlined in the Strategy: marine protection, better interconnection of the region and growing prosperity. The essence of cooperation involves joint development plans on various levels: governmental, regional and local ...
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
The article aims at analyzing the role of cross-border cooperation in the development of innovation potential of the Baltic Sea Region. The author analyzes the projects in the framework of the Neighborhood Programs implemented in 2000—2006 and related to the development of innovation potential in the Baltic Sea Region, particularly in the South-East Baltic. The author makes ...
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
Калининград: Изд-во РГУ им. И. Канта, 2008.
Dubois A., Schürmann C.
Transport and accessibility in the Baltic Sea Region — structures and perspectives // Spatial Planning and development in the Baltic Sea Region. Bonn 2009:8/9. P. 547—560.
Blažauskas N., Fedorov G., Klimenko N.
et al. Potentials of the east — Baltic States, Russia and Belarus // Ibid. P. 569—586.
Cieślak A., Jakubowska P.
et al. Compendium on Maritime Spatial Planning systems in the Baltic Sea Region countries. Warsaw, Gdansk, 2009.
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
no. 2, p. 134—145.
2. Voloshenko, K. Ju. 2011, Metodicheskie osobennosti sravnitel'noj ocenki innovacionnogo potenciala regionov Severo-Zapada Rossii i stran Baltijskogo morja
[Methodological features comparative assessment of innovation potential of the North-West Russia and the Baltic Sea], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona, no. 1 (7), p. 16—33.
3. Ivchenko, V. V., Savanovich, S. V. and Savanovich, A. V. 2010, Razvitie innovacionnoj infrastruktury primorskogo regiona Rossii. Modelirovanie upravlenija razvitiem [The development of ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... na Baltike [From an isolated enclave — a "corridor development". Alternative to the Russian exclave on the Baltic Sea], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 253 p.
9. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov, G. M., Zverev,... ... M. 2011, O potenciale i vozmozhnostjah sotrudnichestva Rossijskoj Federacii so stranami Baltii v innovacionnoj sfere [On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations], Balt. reg., no. 3, p. 88—97. doi: ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... poor and rich, Urban Geography, p. 1—22. DOI: 10.1080/02723638.2016.1228371.
16. Simonyan, R. 2011, Russia and EU: Baltic Potential of Economic Integration, Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations],... ...
17. Council of the Baltic Sea States Strategy on Sustainable Development 2010—2015, 2011, The International Permanent Secretariat of Council of the the ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Union’ and Baltic Sea cooperation: the case of the European Union’s Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR), Regional Studies, Regional Science, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 339—352. doi: 10.1080/21681376.2018.1532315.
10. Grönholm, S., Jetoo, S. 2019, The potential to foster governance learning in the Baltic Sea Region: Network governance of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Environmental Policy and Governance, vol. 29, no. 6, p. 435—445. doi: 10.1002/eet.1870.
11. Nikanorova, M., Stankevičienė, J. 2020, Development of environmental ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... (accessed 5 April
4. Voloshenko, K. Yu. 2011, Metodicheskie osobennosti sravnitel'noj ocenki innovacionnogo potenciala regionov Severo-zapada Rossii i stran Baltijskogo morja [Methodological features of the comparative evaluation of the innovative potential
of regions in Northwest Russia and the Baltic Sea], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona [Baltic Region Studies], no. 1 (7), p. 16—33.
5. Glazovsky, N. F. 2005, Ustojchivoe razvitie sel'skogo hozjajstva i sel'skih territorij.Zarubezhnyj opyt i problemy Rossii [Sustainable agriculture and rural areas....
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... available at: http://www.daad.de/en/ (accessed 3 January 2013).
33. The Global Competitiveness Report 2011—2012, available at: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GCR_Report_2011-12.pdf (accessed 6 August 2012).
research and technological potential, comparative assessment, Baltic Sea region, international research and technological cooperation
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
The article describes the process and results of the geopolitical and geoeconomic changes in the Baltic Sea region at the turn of the XX and XXI centuries. The authors assess the political, economic and military potential of individual countries and groups of countries. Ranking the selected countries and grouping them according to the similarity of their characteristics requires a variety of methods — the economic, statistical, cartographic, graphic-analytical ...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... Security Cooperation, 2013, Backgrounder, no. 28(51), The Heritage Foundation.
22. Paul, T. V., Larson, D., Wohlforth, W. (eds.), 2014, Status in World Politics, Cambridge University Press.
23. Stiller, S., Wedemeier, J. 2011, The Future of the Baltic Sea Region: Potentials and challenges, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
24. Tanner, A. 1995, Baltic Sea: Security Tomorrow — Three Future Scenarios, Brussels, Boston University.
25. The 2015 Ageing Report, 2015, European Economy series, no. 3, Luxembourg,...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... Istorija, teorija, tehnologija osvoenija: diss.. d-ra ped. nauk [Documentary flow bibliographic activities: History, theory, technology development: PhD thesis], Saint Petersburg.
10. Klemeshev, A. P. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Baltic Region, no. 2 (8), p. 43—48. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-5, available at: http://journals. kantiana. ru/upload/iblock/ 1ee/Andrei%20P.%20Klemeshev_43—48.pdf (accessed 15 July 2012).
11. Klemeshev, A., Fedorov, G. 2009,...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... dissertation thesis, Moscow.
7. Voytolovsky, G. K. 1973, Geografija morskih putej i promyshlennogo rybolovstva [Geography of sea routes and commercial fishing], Moscow.
8. Ghoghoberidze, G. G. 2010, Kompleksnoe regionirovanie primorskih territorij Mirovogo ... ... G. G. 2009, Metodologija i metody ocenki morskogo potenciala primorskih territorij [Methodology and methods of assessing the potential of marine coastal areas], thesis of the doctoral dissertation, Moscow.
10. Dergachov, V. А. 1980, Prirodno-hozjajstvennaja ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... contracts, and the changing images of coastal areas. This article analyses the trend towards the ‘drift’ of the demographic potential from the inland territories to the coastal periphery, which has been observed in Russia for centuries. A vast body of ... ... city-centred and regionally/locally selective with a focus on the agglomerations of the Baltic, Caspian, and partly Azov- Black Sea coasts. The multi-scale phenomena of ‘inverse coastalisation’ and ‘quasicoastalisation’ are analysed and relevant ...
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
This article offers a comparative assessment of the Baltic region countries on the basis of three groups of indicators — indicators of economic and research potential, indicators of dynamics of economic and research potential development, and indicators of economic and innovation potential of the states of the region. The author emphasises the need for Russia to cooperate with other countries of the region ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... Druzhinin, A. G. 2004, Ekonomicheskiy potentsial primorskoy zony: ponyatiyno-kategorial'nye osnovy kontseptsii [The economic potential of coastal areas: the conceptual and categorical basis of the concept], Izvestiya vuzov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Obshchestvennye ... ... integratsionnye prioritety v prostranstve Bol'shogo Prichernomor'ya [Southern Russia: integration priorities in the wider Black Sea area], Nauchnaya mysl' Kavkaza, no. 3, p. 23—30.
coastal zone, Human geography, Russia
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
... http://www.doingbusiness.ru/shipbuilding/clusters-business-sectors/shipbuildingcluster/item (accessed 31 May 2013).
7. ECOTEC Research & Consulting and El Konsult 2006, 2006, An exhaustive analysis of employment trends in all sectors related to sea or using sea resources. Country report — Estonia, C3135, August 2006, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/maritimeaffairs/documentation/studies/documents/estonia_employment_trends_en.pdf (accessed 31 May 2013).
8. Filippov, P. Yurkovsky, V. 2007, Essay on internationalization potential of Northwest Russian and Finnish energy clusters, ETLA Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy (ETLA), no. 1078.
9. Ketels, C. 2012, The impact of clusters and networks of firms on EU competitiveness, Final Report: ...
Suspended Particulate Matter Distribution Along the Northern Coast of the Kaliningrad Peninsula
... spatial distribution variability of suspended particulate matter north of the Kaliningrad Peninsula — in the southeastern Baltic Sea — to gain a better understanding of sedimentation conditions in a semi-enclosed stratified water basin. The data on suspended ... ... regular measurements confirmed a multiple increase in the concentration of suspended matter in the coastal zone and revealed potential zones of sediment supply within the coastal zone.
1. Буканова Т. В., Вазюля С. В., Копелевич ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Economy and Society»], 2—5 April 2013, Moscow, available at:http://www.hse.ru/data/2013/04/11/1297354387/Smorodinskaya.pdf (accessed
12. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Potencial sotrudnichestva Rossii i ES v innovacionnoj sfere na Baltike [The potential for cooperation between Russia and the EU in innovation in the Baltic Sea] // Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 3,p. 57—64.
13. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic Region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/ 2079-8555-2013-1-1....
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... cross-border and transnational clusters. The paper considers the features of international clusters in the Baltic Sea region, as well as certain cases of implementation of national and international cluster policy. A comparative analysis of the Baltic Sea region provides a basis for identifying countries with high concentration of international clusters such as the Scandinavian countries and Germany. Also, the analysis indicates the potential participants of international clusters, namely the Baltics and Poland as they are involved in a large number of international cluster initiatives. The author identifies the factors contributing to the formation of international clusters in the ...
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... A. S., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2017, The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 4—18. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2017-2-1.
26. Carriere, F., Pinchemel, P. 1963, Le fait ... ....net/
Hodachek V. M., Shamakhov V. A.
historical town, Russia’s North-west, tourism and recreation potential, development factors, typology
The spatial structure of Baltic Sea ferry services
... geography: concepts and terms], Smolensk, Oikumena (in Russ.).
24. Gumenyuk, I. S., Orlov, S.V. 2014, The Kaliningrad Region as a Potential Coastal Transport Cluster, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p.121—131. doi:
25. Pustoshny,... ... Heinrichs, B. 2011, Towards a common spatial vision: Implications of the international and national policy context for Baltic Sea space and MSP, BaltSeaPlan, Report 8. Geesthacht.
27. Geuckler, M. 1991, Die Verkehrsinfrastruktur in der Region Südliche ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... Inclusive Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea? Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea, Springer, Cham, p. 205—227. doi:
11. Pynnöniemi, K. 2016, Salonius-Pasternak C. Security in the Baltic Sea Region: activation of risk potential, Finnish Institute of International Affairs, UPI Briefing Paper, available4 at:
12. Boisot, M. H. 1995, Information ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... participation of small and medium business in R&D and innovation, describe conditions which are necessary for unlocking innovative potential, identify new industries that might become drivers of innovative economy in Europe. The authors also offer a country-specific ... ... markets, which can be developed by small and medium enterprises in a short-term perspective. In the structure of the Baltic Sea region a special position is held by the Nordic countries — Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland — major regional innovators,...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
The article considers and assesses the influence of macro-geographical factors on communication behaviour of people in the course of transition to innovative economy through the example of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Dinamika razvitija jekonomicheskogo krizisa: Sweden [The dynamics of the economic crisis: Sweden], 2010, Informacionnyj bjulleten' Instituta Baltijskogo regiona RGU im. I. Kanta [Newsletter of the Institute of Baltic Studies of the Immanuel ...
Linguistic and pragmatic potential of metaphors in political discourse
... is aimed at establishing linguistic and pragmatic means of achieving the planned pragmatic effect and exerting emotional pressure on the audience. Metaphor is an important tool for determining the role of language means in enhancing the pragmatic potential of a political text. The main aim of the study is to explore the pragmatic potential of metaphor by means of a systematic analysis of different types of metaphors typical of political discourse. Metaphors in political discourse are an effective ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... Regionalization and Tourism Development at the Swedish-Finnish Border: “Destination Arctic Circle”, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 7, no. 2, p. 120-138. doi:
24. Palmowski, T., Fedorov, G.M. 2020, The potential for development of Russian-Polish cross-border region, Geography, Environment, Sustainability, no. 13 (1), p. 21—28.
25. Więckowski, M., Cerić, D. 2016, Evolving tourism on the Baltic Sea coast: perspectives on change in the Polish maritime borderland, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 98-111. doi: 10.1080/15022250.2016.1244598.
26. Sologub, A. P. 2015, Intergovernmental cooperation in the Baltic Sea ...
Coastal and recreation landscape of Kaliningrad: modern potential and prospects for spatial development
... обращения: 18.08.2019).
21. Шарыгин М. Д. Природно-ресурсный потенциал и его оценка // Эко. 1995. [e11] С. 108—118.
Emelyanova L. L., Feoktistova K. S.
recreation, tourism, historical and cultural potential, natural potential and specially protected natural areas, sustainable development, urban planning, functional zoning
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... convergence of regulations and the development of the middle class in Russia. Due to its specific features, cooperation in the Baltic Sea region becomes a locomotive of the Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation, and, as a result, is capable of changing the quality ... ..., no date, p. 5, available at: http://www.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/de1e58804aababd79797d79e0dc67fc6/IFC+EE+in+Russia+Untapped+Potential.pdf?MOD=AJPERES (accessed 23.12.2013).
2. Ukaz Prezidenta Rossijskoj Federacii ot 4 ijunja 2008 g. № 889 «O nekotoryh ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... strategy of development of maritime activities to 2020 and to a more distant prospect)], Juridicheskij mir [Legal World], no. 2, p. 31—37.
7. Ghoghoberidze, G. G. 2009, Baltijskoe more: primorskie regiony i ih morehozjajstvennyj potencial [Baltic Sea: coastal regions and marine economic potential],
Jekonomicheskie strategii [Economic strategies], Vol. 11, no. 8, p. 150—155.
8. Ghoghoberidze, G. G., Domnina, А. Yu. 2010, Vozmozhnye konflikty mezhdu vidami morskoj dejatel'nosti v akvatorijah rossijskoj chasti jugo-vostochnoj Baltiki ...
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
Given the combination of the basic territorial growth factors, the coastal regions of the European part of Russia, where large urbanized spaces have already been developed or are being developed, are of the greatest potential compared to other regions of the country. It makes perfect sense to set up large economic centers capable of harnessing the benefits of agglomeration and seaside factors in such regions. A tool to improve the level of economic development ...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... of the Baltic region is relatively favorable in view of its transport, logistics, and demographic potential and the advantageous geo-economic situation. St. Petersburg has certain competitive advantages in the region brought about by its demographic potential, port freight capacity, and the favorable geo-economic position of the "sea gate" of Russia. However, the level of high-tech services and ‘new economy’ development is not sufficient for the port to become a match for the top three cities (Stockholm, Helsinki, and Copenhagen). This is increasingly important because ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... region 2010: potencial, koncepcii i perspektivy [Kaliningrad Region 2010: the potential of the concept and perspectives],
Grenoble, Kaliningrad, Moscow, Tasit Prometheus II, 343 p.
8. Klemeshev, A. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 43—48. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-5.
9. Koncepcija dolgosrochnogo social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Rossijskoj Federacii na period do 2020 goda [The concept of long-term socio-economic development
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... emphaisises the need for regional businesses to interpret new knowledge as a key value for developing the competitive and innovative potential.
1. Applehans W., Globe A., Laugero G. Managing knowledge: a practical webbased approach. Addison Wesley Professional,... ... Executive’s Journal. 2000.
16. Hicks R., Dattero R., Galup S. A Metaphor for Knowledge Management: Explicit Islands in a Tacit Sea // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2007. Vol. 11, № 1.
17. Sveiby K. E., Simons R. Collaborative Climate and Effectiveness ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... cooperation in the region. Competition and cooperation strategies are often equally viable for the ports in the Eastern Baltic Sea. Yet volatility in global markets, the unstable positions of leading exporters and importers, and changes in the economic ... ... of case study and statistical and comparative analysis to outline the current situation in the Eastern Baltic ports and their potential to attract more freight flows from Russia. The article tests the hypothesis that Eastern Baltic port authorities should ...
Large business in the coastal zones of Russia: features and factors of localisation
Russia’s evident ‘turn to the sea’ as regards the economy, the infrastructure, and population distribution patterns is very much in line with the interests ... ... port industry, the construction of offshore pipelines, more active offshore oil and gas production, the growing demographic potential of coastal cities, etc. This article aims to explore the localisation of large businesses in Russian coastal zones and ...
Maritime transport as a system-building element of the Baltic transnational transport region
... (дата обращения: 17.12.2012).
10. Грузооборот порта Гамбург (Германия). URL: http://flagmanshipping.com/news/gruzooborot-porta-gamburg-germaniya-za-2010-god-vy (дата обращения:18.12.2012).
11. Baltic Sea Ports: Tasks, development potentials and current issues. URL:www. rostock-port. de (дата обращения: 18.12.2012).
12. Baltic Port list 2006. Annual cargo statistic of ports in the Baltic Sea region/ A publication from the centre for maritime studies university of Turku....
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
..., p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., no. 4(14), p. 16-28. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.... ... [International law], Moscow, Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija.
19. Mezhevich N., Pribyshin T. 2012, Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 44—54. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-4.
20. Mäkinen, H. 2012, The innovative process in ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... first one was the analysis of the best practices of geotourism development in Pas; the second one was measuring the resource potential for diversifying ecotourism events in PAs; the third objective was designing an algorithm for creating a geological ... ... example of heritage preservation and propose a new tourist trail — the Geological and Geomorphological Chronicle of the Baltic Sea. This tour acquaints sightseers with the nature of the Curonian Spit National Park, a unique geological and geomorphological ...
The terms «clinical recommendations», «clinical guidelines», «diagnostic and treatment protocol»: a comparative analysis of definitions
... report. Institute of Medicine. Clinical practice guidelines we can trust. URL:
(дата обращения: 21.05.2020).
9. David M. Eddy. Individualized Guidelines: The Potential for Increasing Quality and Reducing Costs. Medicine and Public Policy URL:
(дата обращения: 21....
The theory of peripheral capitalism: on the applicability of the Latin American model to the Baltic States. An attempt at an inter-disciplinary analysis
... theoretical problems that are nevertheless the key to understanding regional development processes in the East of the Baltic Sea. The research aims to verify the theory of peripheral capitalism as applied to the Baltic States. The first theoretical objective ... ... analysis are used as well. Building on this work, the study identifies the deficiencies of the theoretical and methodological potential of transition studies. These include claims that the theoretical and methodological potential of transition as applied ...
Territorial structure of the denominational space of the South-East Baltic
... denominational space in the South-East Baltic. The complexity of the denominational structure of the local population stems from the centuries-long position of this region as a political buffer zone. We calculate the potential denominational structure and the potential religious fractionalisation index at the level of basic territorial units and regions southeast of the Baltic Sea. Based on this, we identify the main components of the territorial structure of the denominational space, which includes three denominational shields and contact zones between them. From a practical viewpoint, these components suggest a new variant ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... transmitting messages.
1. Scarlet Sails "recognized the best urban event in Europe, 2016, Radio Baltika, available at:
(accessed 01.03.2017). (in Russ.)
2. Grinchel, B. M. 2012, Competitive advantages and competitive potential of the regions of the North-West, Vestnik INZhEKONA= Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta. Seriya ekonomika [Herald of INJEChON. Series of economics = Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Economic University],...
Opportunities for eco-tourism development in the Kaliningrad Region (focusing on the pilot Russian part of the territory adjacent to the Vistula (Kaliningrad) and the Curonian Lagoons)
This article provides information about the potential of the Kaliningrad region in eco-tourism, obstacles and prospects for the development of natureoriented types of tourism. It presents the areas with the highest potential for eco-tourism and a list and a map of the most important sites on the South-East coast of the Baltic Sea (Russian part). The research emphasizes "Curonean Spit" National Park as a "pilot" area for sustainable tourism development in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Территориальная комплексная оценка градостроительного ...
The Abel equation and cosmological scalar field zeroes
This article presents a new simple analytical method that makes it possi-ble to design solutions in describing the dynamics of the universe near the ze-roes of the scalar field potential.
1. Yurov V. А. An application of Abel’s equation of first kind to the search of solutions of Friedman’s equations // Вестник РГУ им. И. Канта. 2010. Т. 4. С. 43—47.
2. Yurov A. V., Yurov V. A. Friedman vs. Abel: ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence of global processes. Due to its unique geopolitical position, the Kaliningrad region is one of the regions where such networks develop at both the regional and international ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... at the international level. Special attention is paid to the wide spectrum of German research agents: public and private research organizations, higher education institutions, R&D departments of industrial companies. The article stresses the research potential of universities that receive funding under the Excellence Initiative and describes the contribution of production in research and development activities, focusing on the top ten German companies in terms of R&D expenditure.
1. Davydov, А....