The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
This article analyses approaches to the definition of such categories as “scientific and technological potential” and “innovative potential” in view of their resource, structural, procedural and resultant components. The author gives a more accurate definition of the scientific and technological potential through identifying its resources and orientation ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., no. 4(14), p. 16-28. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
9. Vsemirnaja istorija ekonomicheskoj mysli [World History of Economic Thought], 1997, Moscow, Т. 6, p. 1, available ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... technological cooperation in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, Metodicheskie osnovy sravnitel'noj ocenki nauchno-tehnicheskogo potenciala Rossii i ES: regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects], Balt. reg., no. 4(14), p. 22—38. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
2. The World Bank, available at: http://data.worldbank.org (accessed 10 January 2013).
3. Evropejskie stipendii i ...
Potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation (the case of western border regions of Russia)
Relations between Russia and India in the academic and research space have been developing ... ... at common development of priority areas of knowledge with high potential for the commercialization of results and the generation ... ... for enhancing Russian-Indian interaction in various fields of scientific knowledge. The geography of the study is 268 cities ... ... remoteness can be compensated by a similar level of scientific and technological (S&T) development and the priorities of national ...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 31 p.
8. Nikitin, M. A., Ivchenko, V. V., Bespalov, V. A. and Poljakov, S. G. 2005, Nauchno-tehnicheskij i innovacionnyj potencial Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Scientific, technological and innovative potential of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 125 p.
9. Svedenija ob innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti organizacii v 2008 godu Statisticheskij bjulleten' [Information about the organization ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... development of rural territories, identifies the factors of innovative entrepreneurship, and assesses their influence on the condition of rural economy. Special attention is... ... sustainability of rural territories, including sustainable use of natural resource potential, diversification of production through support for non-agricultural activities and employment, application of innovations and efficient technologies, and manufacturing of environmentally friendly products. The analysis of... ... sotrudnichestva Evropejskogo Sojuza, stran-chlenov ES i Rossijskoj Federacii [Handbook for Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the European Union, EU Member States and...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992... ... diss.. d-ra ped. nauk [Documentary flow bibliographic activities: History, theory, technology development: PhD thesis], Saint Petersburg.
10. Klemeshev, A. P. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Baltic Region, no. 2 (8), p. 43—48.... ... rossijskih publikacij v mirovoj nauchnoj [Cited Russian publications in international scientific], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences]...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... improve the quality of life by creating information infrastructure and streamlining public administration. The regional Ministry of ... ... disadvantage. Kaliningraders reported extensive use of various digital technologies. Yet, the low indices of digital literacy and personal ... ....
22. Ukolova, N. V., Novikova, N. A. 2019, The place of human potential in the digital economy, Vestnik Altaiskoi akademii ekonomiki ... ... gosudar-stvennogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical bulletins of the St. Petersburg State ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... 137—149. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-11.
3. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, Metodicheskie osnovy sravnitel'noj ocenki nauchno-tehnicheskogo potenciala Rossii i ES: regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 22—38. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
4. Voronov, V. V. 2012, Ocenka i faktory rosta innovacionnoj konkurentosposobnosti regionov Latvii [The evaluation and ...
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
This article compares the research and innovation potential of Russia in general, the Northwestern federal district and the Baltics (Lithuania,... ... sotrudnichestva v innovacionnoj sfere mezhdu Litvoj i Rossijskoj Federaciej [The research and technology development in
Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation... ... Fedorov Gennady, Zverev Yuri
Russia, Baltics, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, innovation, scientific and innovation potential, cooperation
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence of ... ... klimaticheskih i pochvenno-gruntovyh uslovij Respubliki Karelija [Application of GIS technology in the study of climatic and soil conditions of the Republic of Karelia]... ... monitoring of urban areas using GIS technology], Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU [Scientific and technical sheets STU], no. 1—2, p. 115—117.
17. Glebova, N. 2006...
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... at analyzing the role of cross-border cooperation in the development of innovation potential of the Baltic Sea Region. The author analyzes the projects in the framework of the Neighborhood Programs implemented in 2000—2006 and related to the development of innovation potential in the Baltic Sea Region, particularly... ... Commission. RESEARCH-International Cooperation European Union-Russian Federation Scientific and Technological Cooperation. A Roadmap for Action 2010—2012. URL: http://ec.europa...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... explore the prospects for the development of international trade and the impact of trade on increasing competitiveness of Saint ... ....5922/2079-8555-2012-1-6.
12. Baransky, N. N. 1980, Nauchnye printsipy geografii [Scientific principles of geography], Part 1, Moscow, p. 79—86.... ... Russ.)
17. Zemtsov, S. P., Baburin, V. L. 2016, Assessment of the potential of the economic and geographical situation of the regions ... ... tekhnologii [Theory and practice of service: economics, social sphere, technologies], no. 3, p. 55—60. (in Russ.)
24. Rakhmatov, R. ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... way of developing cooperation between border regions of Russia and the neighbouring countries. The author presents an approach ... ... reproduction, and promotion of natural, cultural, and historical potential and as a means to boost business activities in border ... ... Nauka. Innovacii. Tehnologii [Earth sciences. Science. Innovation. Technologies], no 2, p. 68—77. (in Russ.)
13. Andreev, V. A.,... ... Republic of Karelia and the development of the medium-term plan for scientific and marketing research in the sphere of tourism in the ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... article focuses on the principle models of international research and academic cooperation. The author divides international academic ... ... world increasingly influenced by information and communication technologies.
1. Barsukova, А. V., Zhukovsky, I. I. 2013, Mezhdunarodnaja ... ... obrazovanie kak potencial «mjagkoj sily» Rossii [Higher education as a potential "soft power" of Russia], Vestnik MGIMO University,... ... competitiveness of the leading universities of Russia among the world's scientific and educational centers"], 2012.
8. Soglashenie ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
This article considers the structure of research system in Germany. It describes the federal and state levels of research management. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) bears primary responsibility for science and technology policy at the federal level. At the state level, this responsible is shared by the Ministry of Education and Science ... ... research organizations, higher education institutions, R&D departments of industrial companies. The article stresses the research potential of universities that receive funding under the Excellence Initiative and describes the contribution of production in ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... applied regional studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation... ... watersheds and coastal areas; the risks of their use], Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference, Kaliningrad, 25-30 July 2011, p.443-448.
22. Khovanovm N. V... ... Gundlash, E. R., Hayes, M. O. 1978 , Classification of costal environments in terms of potential vulnerability to oil spill damage, Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol.12, no. 4, p. 18-27.
27. Malczewski, J. 1999 , GIS...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
.... It requires a comprehensive study of both regional economics and economic geography. This article aims to identify structured ... ... «Modernizacija
jekonomiki i obshhestva» [The April XIV International scientific conference «Modernization of Economy and Society»],... ... sotrudnichestva Rossii i ES v innovacionnoj sfere na Baltike [The potential for cooperation between Russia and the EU in innovation ... ... 4th International scientific conference on European Science and Technology, Munich, Vela Verlag, April 2013, p. 631—636.
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... offers a comprehensive definition of international, cross-border, and transnational clusters. The author presents a classification ... ... Scandinavian countries and Germany. Also, the analysis indicates the potential participants of international clusters, namely the Baltics ... ... cluster program benchmarking, 2012, Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Berlin, Innovation + Technik GmbH, Vol.... ... gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [Polythematic Network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University], no....
Innovative development priorities of the major coastal agglomerations of the European part of Russia
... dynamics of coastal regions is under the growing influence of the agglomeration factor and the coastalization factor, which results in polarizing the innovation space around... ... development, concentrating a significant part of the population, economic entities, scientific, technological, and financial infrastructure, drawing resources from other municipalities... ... is revealed that the coastal agglomerations concentrate a significant innovation potential of the coastal regions, and their size allows them to act as drivers of regional...
Poetical reduplications in Alexander Vvedensky’s fiction
... aimed at the 'revision' of the ability of language to signify and represent the world and its basic semiotic principles. For ... ... lexical realisations, which allows Vvedensky to demonstrate the potential extensibility of syntactic models and make grammatical ... ... Internet language. In: Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies, Po materialam ezhegodnoi mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii ... ... [Sign Systems Studies. XXII. Mirror. Semiotics of mirroring. (Scientific notes of the Tartu State University. Issue 831)], pp....
Translating philosophical aesthetics: Peritext as a window into the translator's mind. Part 2
... of knowledge transfer from one intellectual space into another and of knowledge-making through reconceptualization of key terms.... ... heuristic process, this paper will focus on the resolution of the potential cognitive dissonance and the translator’s justification ... ... Discourse: Conceptualization of Traditional Notions “Technique and Technology”. Credo New. Available at: http://
... ... 331(6014), pp. 176—182.
Minchenkov, A., 2019. Translating a Scientific Text into English: Cognitive Perspective. The Journal ...
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... regions and developing the concept of regional innovation systems as regards research into their life cycle stages.
Mikhaylova А. А.
territorial innovation system, economic development, industrial cluster, innovation process, innovation economy, scientific and technological potential, system life cycle, innovation policy