Managerial skills and the strategic potential of organisations
The radical changes in the environment of contemporary organisations call for an analysis of their strategic potential. On the basis of resource approach and its most advanced versions - dynamic capabilities and core competence concept – this article analyses the key element of potential – managerial skills.
Е., Чайка В.
К дискуссии ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... activities underpin the economic development and competitiveness of Russian regions. This article seeks to compare the innovation performance of Russia’s north-western regions, which are among the most progressive in the country, and their available resource. A review of the literature suggests that most Russian publications combine systems of composite indices with econometric and statistical approaches to evaluate regional innovation performance. The same methods are employed in this study. Comparative analysis indicates significant differences between the regions in both available resource and innovation advancements. Juxtaposing composite ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... package, available at: http:// www.pris.bc.ca/tumbler/tumbler.html (accessed 08.12.2014).
38. Dignard, L. A. 1989, A comparative approach to the study of community and work in Canadian mining and forestry towns, a thesis submitted to the faculty of graduate ... ... research, Carleton University Ottawa, Ontario Canada, Ottawa, 420 p.
39. Gill, A. M. 2002, Respecting context in Northern resource town planning: the case of Tumbler Ridge, Western Geography, no. 12, p. 113—129.
40. Green, H. 2010, The company ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... structures. As such it aims to achieve both general economic goals (generation of profit, market domination) and more specific geoeconomic tasks. At the same time, the policy follows the traditional rules of consumer/producer market game. Russian energy resources are delivered to an energy deficient region, wh ere the demand and need for them is stable. The study is based on the author’s geoeconomic methodology, which extensively uses geographical and general scientific methods. This work aims to develop ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... finance still lacks a generally accepted approach to assessing the value of companies that explicitly takes into account the impact of environmental factors on the cost. The article outlines the basic theoretical frameworks for the formation of such approach.
1. Arrow, K. and al. 1999, Managing Ecosystem Resources, Beijer Discussion Paper Series, no. 122, Stockholm, The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, p. 1—22.
2. Daly, H. E., Cobb, J. B. 1990, For the Common Good, London, Green Print Publishing, 95 p.
3. Hanna, S. S., Jentoft, S. 1996, Human Use ...
Human capital of young public and political figures: A resource approach
This article analyses human capital of young public and political figures in modern Russian society. Based on the methodology of resource approach and the methods of modern statistics, the author identifies three groups of young public and political figures: political leaders, political activists, and social activists, which makes it possible to demonstrate differentiation within this category....
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... Palmowski T. (red.) Pogranicze polsko-rosyjskie. Problemy współpracy transgranicznej z Obwodem Kaliningradzkim. Gdynia — Pelplin, 2007.
33. Spiriajevas E. Borderlands of Lithuania and Kaliningrad Region of Russia: Gudelines for Comparative Geographic Approach // Human Resources — the Main Factor of Regional Development. Journal of Social Sciences No. 2. Klaipėda University Regional Policy and Planning Institute. 2010. P. 81—91.
Kropinova E., Anokhin A.
spatial organisation of tourism, water tourism; infrastructure; ...
Client-side performance issues for web resources
Availability of information resources and client-side performance issues are reviewed. There is a generic approach to resolve website availability issues related to client side.
Антопольский А. Б.
Сегодня абсолютно чистых электронных библиотек, которые никак не нарушают ...
The strategic potential of an organisation: A theoretical framework for research
... article considers the problems of securing competitive advantages of an organisation in a dynamic environment and focuses on the key methodological approaches to studying the strategic potential of an organisation (SPO). Special attention is paid to the resource approach and the concept of dynamic capabilities, as well as the features of non-profit organisations' SPO.
1. Барни Дж. Б. Может ли ресурсная концепция принести пользу исследованиям в области ...
The international cooperation ability of management in the strategic potential of an organisation
On the basis of the resource approach to analysing the mechanism of the formation and application of competitive advantages of organisation, this article stresses the need for the examination of the category of the "strategic potential of an organisation. The author considers ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... and Occupational Status Attainment // Social Forces. 1981. Vol. 59. P. 1163—1181.
20. Nan L., Vaughn J., Ensel W. Social Resources and the Strength of Weak Ties: Structural Factors in Occupational Status Attainment // American Sociological Review.... ... Vol. 42, № 1. P. 35—67.
Bolychev O., Fidrya E.
inter-organizational networks, western economic sociology, theoretical approaches
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... geojekonomicheskih riskov [Experience of typology of geoeconomic risks], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 2, p. 15—22.
17. Lachininskii, S. S. Experience on the typology of geoeconomic risks, Geography and Natural Resources, 2013, Vol. 34, iss. 2, p. 111—117.
18. Lachininskii, S. S. 2012, Jevoljucija jekonomicheskogo prostranstva Rossii v XXI veke: geojekonomicheskij podhod [Evolution of economic space of Russia in the XXI century: geoeconomic approach], Social'no-jekonomicheskaja
geografija. Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshhestvovedov [Social and economic geography. Messenger of Association of the Russian geographers-social scientists], no. 1, p. 258—268, available at: http://www....
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... constituent entities; the need for a differentiated approach to geodemographic management in regions of different types. The cluster approach is used to identify types of Russian regions on the basis of both natural and migration-related change. The author identifies ... ... processes (for example, the population of the Volga Federal District)], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 1, p. 129—136.
14. Osnovnye pokazateli social'no-jekonomicheskogo polozhenija Rossijskoj Federacii v 2012 godu ...
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... inhabitants and visitors. In any case, the harm produced by their social systems to the biosphere has to be minimal. It means that the megalopolises should simultaneously be well supplied with their own renewable resources and to be well supplied with resources coming from the outside. The megalopolis inhabitants have to be well informed about the inside and outside metabolic processes. In conclusion the author claims the necessity of an interdisciplinary approach to designing and constructing an ‘ideal city’ model in Russia and everywhere. Such interdisciplinary research and development teams of the researchers, tutors, students, journalists, grassroots activists and municipal workers have to ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
This article considers employee satisfaction with incentive systems. Strict requirements for the efficiency of human resource management (HRM) and internal public relations make it a major management problem. The importance of this study lies in the fact that incentives affect all stages of HRM. This work reports the results of an empirical survey of Polish bank employees,...
Rural areas of russia’s north-west borderland: problems and development paths
... particularly, the municipal districts and towns that are closest to the national border. The study aims to identify problems in the development of these territories and provide solutions to them. The methodological framework employed is the neo-endogenous approach, which suggests the maximal multifunctionality-driven use of internal resources, bottom-up initiatives supported by the authorities, extensive use of innovations, the Internet, and scientific knowledge. The study takes into account and assesses the heterogeneity of rural areas by producing a typology of districts built ...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... sector: Linking strategic management and performance, Public Administration Review, vol. 70, s. 1, p. s246-s254. doi:
5. Deslatte, A., Stokan, E. 2019, Hierarchies of need in sustainable development: A resource dependence approach for local governance, Urban Affairs Review, vol. 55, no. 4, p. 1125—1152. doi:
6. Thomas, M. B., Fay, D. L., Berry, F. S. 2020, Strategically Marketing Florida’s Cities: An Exploratory Study Into ...
A situational approach to building social managerial expert systems
... Деятельность. Сознание. Личность. М., 2005.
5. Франчук В. Основы общей теории социального управления. М., 2000. С. 124.
Krivosheev V., Makarov S.
management, situational approach, governance, leadership, leadership management, organization, social resources
Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
... question for institutional sustainability may be formulated as the following: can the strengthened institutional structure continue to deliver the results of technical cooperation to the ultimate end-users? Individuals and organizations can join in sharing resources for creating a sustainable future. Anticorruption strategies are related to the reform of state institutions. One advantage of the fundamental economic reform approach is that by linking anticorruption strategies to the reform of economic policies and institutions, the struggle against corruption can be seen as one of the issues in economic policy. Finally, all development assistance should be implemented with ...
In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
... organisational values supporting work-personal life balance? Women in Management Review, vol. 15, no. 2, p. 81—87.
1. McCarthy, A., Darcy, C., Grady, G. 2010, Work-life balance policy and practice: Understanding line manager attitudes and behaviors, Human Resource Management Review, no. 20, p. 158—167. doi:
. org/10.1016/j. hrmr.2009.12.001.9.
10. Olivia, R. B., Bauer, G. F. 2018, Correlates of burnout symptoms among child care teachers. A multilevel modeling approach, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, vol. 26, no. 1, p. 7—25. doi: 10.1080/1350293X.2018.1412012.
11. Abdirahman, H., Hussein, I., Najeemdeen, I. S., Abidemi, B. T., Binti, R. 2018, The Relationship between Job Satisfaction,...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... specifics of urban management and the scale of regional economy. In this regard, the paper provides a critical analysis of approaches to urban development indicators, indexes and rankings. The author drew conclusions about the most optimal approaches ... ... Habitat U. N. The city prosperity initiative: 2015 global city report, 2015. URL:
%20Report._0.pdf (дата обращения: 10.08.2019).
17. Kitchin R., Lauriault T. P....
Behavioral geoeconomics: a problem statement
... critical analysis, the noosphere economy concept, and the systemic-behavioural approach to economic processes and phenomena. In analysing existing approaches to the state and the socio-economic evolution, I emphasise the need to develop a special approach – a behavioural geoeconomics. It perceives states as single-order actors in the external and internal segments of the economic space. I propose to treat states as economic agents of a special type, which have resources, fulfil a target function, and interact with organisations and households. I conclude that a behavioural geoeconomics will dramatically change research discourse on the role of the state in the economy.
1. Буров В. А. Когнитивные ...
The media image of San Escobar in the space of fictional worlds: a socio-semiotic perspective
... Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Witold Waszczykowski. Major changes in the communicative space, the dominance of digital media resources and multimodal messages, the hegemony of visual culture and the increased impact of the social factor on the specifics ... ... 2018] (in Russ.).
Verbitskiy, А. А., 1990. Aktivnoe obuchenie v szkole: kontekstnyj podkhod [Active schooling: a contextual approach]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Vinogradov, V. V., 1977. The main types of lexical meanings of the word. In: Leksikologiya I ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
Regional brands have become a valuable intangible asset and a crucial competitive resource for forging partnerships. An effective place branding policy is impossible without a precise understanding of the interests ... ... pôles de compétitivité. Que peut-on en attendre? Paris, P. 25.
30. Freeman, R. E. 1984, Strategic Management: A stakeholder approach, Boston, p. 46.
31. Kavaratzis, M. 2012, From «necessary evil» to necessity: stakeholders' involvement in place branding,...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... provides an overview of different approaches to forecasting the future of the three Baltic States. The author’s theoretical approach to studying Baltic elites is used to forecast changes in the action models of the Baltic elites. The article stresses ... ... state-controlled foreign policy, which is affected by the international situation as well as relations between the state and the external resources exploited by political elites. The paper contributes to the general debate about the factors of political development ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... opportunities for developing the situation in the desired directions within the “natural” trends of its dynamics. The situational approach to the monitoring of regional and urban development presented in the article was implemented in the development of the ... ... jubilejnogo H Obshherossijskogo foruma liderov strategicheskogo planirovanija [Strategic planning in the regions and cities of Russia: Resources for Development / reports of the participants of the anniversary X All-Russia Forum of Strategic Planning Leaders], ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Immigrants, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 81—98.
21. Čiubrinskas, V. 2018, Returning with Resources: Social Remittances and the uncertain belonging of transatlantic remigrants. In: Hornstein-Tomic, C., Pichler, R., Scholl-Schneider,... ..., Italy, Problems of Post-Communism. doi:
24. White, A. 2016, An Inside-Out Approach to Social Remittances: Linking Migration and Social Change in Poland. In: Nowicka, M., Šerbedžia, V. (eds.) Migration ...
Marine Spatial Planning: Theoretical Aspects
... structures. The basic principles of the geographical division of marine geosystems are the following ones: identifying relatively integrated marine sectors and relatively integrated coastal sectors and connecting them into a single whole. A hierarchical approach is key to transboundary marine basins. I propose the following techniques: geographical zoning, identification of an area and basin-specific combinations of natural resources, geoinformation modelling, and forecast analysis for different activities and relevant spatial elements of aquaterritorial structures.
Baklanov P. Ya.
marine spatial planning, coastal- marine space segment, marine geosystems, trans-boundary ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... resources. Foreign translation agencies specialize both in translation services, and in the projects for the localization of various resources, and this fact emphasizes the practical importance of this process. The purpose of this study is to determine the role ... ... Western translation studies. From language asymmetry to political one. Moscow, R. Valent Publ. 512 p.
13. Sin Wai Ch., 2012. Approaching Localization. Bartrina M., Bartrina F., eds. The Routledge Handbook of Translation Studies. Carmen, London and New ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... (accessed 01.09.2016).
4. City RepTrak-2016, 2016, Reputation Institute, available at:
5. Dinnie, K. 2011, City Branding. Theory and ... ... Pilipenko, I. V. 2005, Factors and methods for increasing the competitiveness of countries and regions: an analysis of theoretical approaches, Regional'naya nauka, Collection of scientific papers, Book 1, Moscow, p. 101—105.
22. Porter, M. 1980, Competitive ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Borodin, E. V., Churin, D. A., Chernyshkov, P. P. 2014, Influence of dynamics of waters on biomass and distribution of biological resources of a pelagiala of the southern parts of the Atlantic and Quiet oceans, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University,... ... Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 99—106. (In Russ.)
10. Krasnov, E. V., Lyubimova, О. Е. 2013, Geosystem approach to assessment of risk of storm floods in the mouth of the Pregolya River, the Kaliningrad region, Regional'naya `ekologiya,...
The methodological aspects and approaches to the implementation of automated management of banking resources under risk
This article presents the results of developing a universal basic algorithm and choosing a methodology for creating a software system of the automated management of bank resources for crediting using the optimum strategy for risk management.
1. Алиханов Д. В., Арунянц Г. Г. Оптимизация распределения ресурсов коммерческого банка с учетом минимизации ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... natural resources and natural heritage; 7) enhancement of cultural heritage as a factor for development; 8) developing energy resources while maintaining safety; 9) encouragement of highquality, sustainable tourism. An efficiency analysis of these principles ... ... 2009, Problemno-programmnyj podhod k sohraneniju obektov kul'turnogo nasledija v regionah — subektah RF [Problem-software approach to the conservation of cultural heritage in the regions — the subjects of the Russian Federation], author's abstract,...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
25. Barney, J. B. 1991, Firms resources and sustained competitive advantage, Journal of Management, vol.17, no. 1, p. 99—120. doi.
26. Leiblein, M. J., Chen, J. S., Posen, H. E. 2017, Resource Allocation in Strategic Factor Markets: A Realistic Real Options Approach to Generating Competitive Advantage, Journal of Management, vol. 43, no. 8, p. 2588—2608. doi:
27. Teece, D. J., Pisano, G., Shuen, A. 1997, Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management, Strategic ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Johnson, B. B., Swedlow, B. 2019, Cultural Theory’s Contributions to Risk Analysis: A Thematic Review with Directions and Resources for Further Research, Risk Analysis. doi:
38. Kahan, D. M. 2012, Cultural cognition ... ... Sciences, CA, Thousand Oaks Paris.
44. Ohman, S., Olofsson, A. 2018, Quantitative Analysis of Risk Positions: An Exploratory Approach. In: Olofsson, A., Zinn, J. (eds) Researching Risk and Uncertainty — Methodologies, Methods and Research Strategies,...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... Vol. 2: Problemy resursnogo obespecheniya samorazvitiya territorial’nykh sotsial’no-ekonomicheskikh sistem [Problems of resource provision for self-development of territorial socio-economic systems], 387 p. (in Russ.).
6. Samokhin, Yu.A., Leontyeva,... ... economic journal], no.2 (21), p. 17—21 (in Russ.).
26. Makhrova, A.G., Kirillov, P.L., Bochkarev, A.N. 2019, Methodological approaches to the study of labor pendulum migration of the population. In: Baburin, V.L., Savoskul, M.S. (eds.) Teoreticheskie ...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... North, D. C., Wallis, J. J. 1994, Integrating institutional change and technical change in economic history a transaction cost approach. Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), vol. 150, no. 4, p. 609—624.
8. Lacy, P., Rutqvist, J. ... ... of pay-as-you-throw schemes on municipal solid waste management: The exemplar case of the county of Aschaffenburg, Germany, Resources, vol. 6, no. 8, p. 1—16.
20. Brown, Z. S., Johnstone, N. 2014, Better the devil you throw: Experience and support ...
Escapism: non-constructive ways of teenage personal self-determination
... escapism. The theoretical basis of the research is a transformational model of protest activity of the individual (subject-being approach), in which escapism is one of the forms of protest. The authors study two most likely non-constructive ways of adolescent ... ... can be dangerous for teenagers if the searching for the value of the Self in virtual spaces is not supported by subjective resources.
1. Балыков Д. В. Эскапизм как психологический феномен // Вестник ...
Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... categorematic terms, its formal validity is defined as being invariant under substitutions for such terms. According to the second approach (e. g., Richard Billingham, Robert Fland, Ralph Strode, Richard Lavenham), the validity of a formal consequence stems ... ... feasibility requirements and defines a system’s functions that make it possible to achieve the desired outcome using available resources. Kant’s project forbids a dogmatic appeal to the transcendental relations and eternal truths of scholasticism. However,...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... tourism in socioeconomic development. In terms of methodology, it is an analytical work. The authors stress a need for a systemic approach to analysing tourism in border areas and describe the particularities of tourism on such territories. It is stressed ... ... development programmes for border territories in contemporary Russia.
1. Apostolov, N. 2003, Turisticheski resursi [Tourism resources], Varna, 388 p. (In Bulg.)
2. Batyk, I., Semenova, L. 2013, Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian ...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... quite substantial, manifesting itself through reductions in the provision of land ecosystem services. Using a benefit transfer approach, the total economic value of these losses due to land degradation is estimated to be about 9 billion USD annually. On ... ... stakeholders, practices and opportunities, Innogate and Nordic Council of Ministers, available at:
4. Daily, G. C., Kareiva, P. M., Polasky, S., Ricketts, T. H., Tallis, H. 2011, Mainstreaming ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
20. Hilderbrand, L.P, Norrena, E. 1992, Approaches and progress toward effective integrated coastal zone management. In: Marine Pollution Bulletin, p. 94—97.
21. ... ... in its sustainable development], PhD Thes., Krasnodar, 25 p.
31. Slevich, S. B. 1988, Okean: resursy i khozyaystvo [Ocean: resources and economy], Leningrad, 315 p.
32. Zalogin, B. S. 1984, Ekonomicheskaya geografiya Mirovogo okeana [Economic Geography ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
...? Regional Studies, T. 49, Vol. 6, p. 1003—1018.
16. Kortelainen, J., Rannikko, P. 2015, Positionality Switch: Remapping Resource Communities in Russian Borderlands, Economic Geography, T. 91, Vol. 1, p. 59—81.
17. Noseleit, F. 2015, The Role of ... ..., p. 549—566.
19. Tödtling, F., Trippl, M. 2005, One size fits all? Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach, Research Policy, no. 34, p. 1203—1219.
20. Virkkala, S. 2007, Innovation and networking in peripheral areas — ...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... problem suggested in the article contributes to the development of an alternative approach to the current situation and a rational approach to overcoming the ‘monotown problem’.
1. Analiticheskij obzor PwC «Avtomobil'nyj rynok Rossii: rezul'taty za ... ... of the Rostov region of the Russian Federation], 2016, available at: http://rostov.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/rostov/resources/56d86200483036ea845ea4ed3bc4492f/Ин... (accessed 19.02.2016).
15. Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Jurginskogo ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
This article argues that the globalisation of markets and the transition to the information society requires the management of modern organisations to develop new solutions and approaches to management. The development of network society suggests a transition to management in the conditions of growing market turbulence and interdependence of market actors. Therefore, the ability of managers to align the diverse interests of ...
Algorithms and software for building three-dimensional models of microseismic monitoring data
... voxel models and involves the construction of polygonal surfaces of interpolated parameters of microseismic events. The second approach uses a triangulation algorithm based on the Delaunay criterion and α-shapes method. Software developed on the basis ... ... stimulated reservoir volume (SRV) with consideration of uncertainties in microseismic-event locations // Canadian unconventional resources conference. SPE. 2011.
3. Baidurja R., Avi L., Jianfu M. Unconventional micro-seismicity based enhanced 3D SRV estimator ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... changing environment is one of the main objectives of macroeconomic research. Matrices are used in examining the flow of financial resources, which makes it possible to conduct a comprehensive analysis of commodity and cash flows at the regional level. The ... ... regional matrix devised, and the multiplier of the regional social accounting matrix calculated. An important aspect of this approach is the set target, which determines the composition of matrix accounts representing different aspects of regional performance....
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
This article describes civil protection activities of the EU in the framework of the Community Civil Protection Mechanism — a system for coordinating civil protection resources and in-kind assistance to countries stricken by natural and manmade disasters. By analyzing the legislation and actual activation of the Mechanism, the authors present the functioning of this system as well as the ongoing changes towards a more planned approach to providing civil protection. The authors address the issue of extending the current civil protection system by introducing preventive measures. The project, co-financed by the by the Civil Protection Financial Instrument, is used as an example ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
Cerin P. Karlson L. (2002). Business incentives for sustainability: a property rights approach.
// Ecological Economics. Vol. 40. P. 13-22.
Chambers, R. (1989). Vulnerability, coping and policy ... ... Sustainability // Resour.
Policy. No.19. P. 162-172.
Solow, R. M. (1986). On the intergenerational allocation of exhaustible resources // Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Vol. 88, issue 2. P.141-156.
Solow, R. M. (1974). The economics of ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... infrastructure remains a priority when looking for a residence in the countryside.
1. Güler, K., Kâhya, Y. 2019, Developing an Approach for Conservation of Abandoned Rural Settlements in Turkey, ITU A|Z Journal of Faculty of Architecture, vol. 16, no. 1,... ... 2021).
41. Stronza, A. L., Hunt, C. A., Fitzgerald, L. A. 2019, Ecotourism for Conservation?, Annual Review of Environment and Resources, no. 44, p. 229—5. doi:
42. Zolfani, S. H., Sedaghat, M....