Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
... the development of the electric transport infrastructure. The proposed model has been tested using real and simulated data for the Kaliningrad region, which due to its specific geographical location, is a convenient test-bed for developing simulation models of a regional scale. The proposed simulation model was built via the AnyLogic software. The authors explored the capacity of the model, its assumptions, further development and application. The proposed approach to demand forecasting can be further applied ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... on commodity flows in the framework of the SEZ transitional period makes it possible to identify structural disproportions in the economy. It is shown that the introduction of the SEZ transitional period did not result in a change in the conceptual model of the regional economy’s functioning merely increasing the opportunities for rent extraction. The authors predict structural imbalances in the exclave economy at the microlevel, in particular, the article analyses the conceptual model of rent extraction in ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... coastal marine areas. Some of the models presented in the present paper are qualitative, while others are empirical and statistical ones. However, the majority of the models can be referred to as forms of graphic and image mapping. The significance of the regional models lies in their specificity, a more detailed character (compared to the generalist ones) and the possibility of using them to back up managerial decisions in critical and emergency situations in order to minimize the negative effects of natural (storms,...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... approaches to meta-evaluation of the quality of the regulatory impact assessments, Proektirovanie, monitoring i otsenka [Engineering, monitoring and evaluation], no. 1, p. 23—51. (In Russ.)
4. Voloshenko, K. Yu., Kuznetsova, A. L. 2014, The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 3, p. 4−21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-1.
5. Gareev, T. R., Voloshenko, K. Yu. 2015, Features of Balance Model Development of ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... which determines the composition of matrix accounts representing different aspects of regional performance. The calculated multiplier suggests the possibility of modelling of a socioeconomic system for the region using a social accounting matrix. The regional modelling approach ensures the matrix compliance with the methodological requirements of the national system
1. Vlasyuk, L. I., Zakharchenko, N. G., Kalashnikov, V. D. 2012, Issledovanie regional'nyh makrojekonomicheskih proporcij i mul'tiplikativnyh ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... theory, methodology, practice], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta.
4. Ivchenko, V. V. Bilchak, М. V. 2009, Modelirovanie razvitija prigranichnoj jekonomiki kak faktor preodolenija krizisnyh javlenij v regione [Modeling the development of cross-border economy as a factor in overcoming the crisis in the region], Vestnik Baltijskogo nauchnogo centra, no. 1 (29), p. 40—47.
5. Raizberg, B. А., Lobko, А. G. 2002, Programmno-celevoe planirovanie i upravlenie [Software-oriented ...
A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... region. There is no legal mechanism for ensuring a balance between the interests of development and those of environmental security of the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea. Thus, it is necessary to give a functional description of the regional model for the legal protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic region. To this end, we identify the juridical content of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation. We consider the possibilities of the ...
SIA model of the dynamics of AIDS-spreading and patients with AIDS in Kaliningrad region
A determinate population model of AIDS-spreading that accounts of sex and age is proposed and the dynamics of AIDS-spreading in Kaliningrad region based on this model is considered.
1. Haefner J. W. Modeling Biological System. Principles and Applications. Springer, 2005.
2. Братусь А. С., Новожилов А. С., Платонов А. П. Динамические системы и модели в ...
The modelling of consumer demand for food in the Kaliningrad region
... problem of ensuring regional food security. The comprehensive model includes the regulatory and statistical patterns of consumption and a model of demand for resources among agricultural manufacturers. The article presents the results of statistical modelling and a forecast of regional consumer demand based on a survey of Kaliningraders held in October 2014 using the STATISTICA™ package.
1. Лукьянова Н. Ю., Соколова А. А. Моделирование портрета потребителя в непроизводственной ...
Modeling of regional logistic system
The review of the mathematical approaches to modeling regional logistic of system in the Kaliningrad area is submitted.
. Носов А. Л
. Региональная логистика. М., 2007.
. Моделирование логистических процессов //
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... (Kaliningrad) and Amur State University (Blagoveshchensk). They examine the sociological phenomenon of ‘regional consciousness’ and substantiate the criteria for selecting the objects of research. It is the first time in sociology that logistic regression models reflecting the main characteristics of regional consciousness have been built. The article aims to confirm the multiplicity of types of regional consciousness and to demonstrate that in the socially homogeneous group, Russian graduate students, there are still regional differences even in ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... regiona dlja formirovanija
mehanizmov podderzhki s cel'ju narashhivanija konkurentosposobnosti jekonomiki Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Analysis of the economic entities and determining the requirements for their economic performance, based on the balance of regional development models for the formation of the support mechanisms for the purpose of increasing
competitiveness of the economy of the Kaliningrad region], 2014, Report on research work, Moscow, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
2. Gareev, T. R. 2010, Regional'nyj ...
Evaluating and Measuring the Security of Russia’s Border Regions: Theory and Practice
... central principles and procedures for creating a comprehensive model of the economic security of Russia’s western border regions.
Voloshenko E. V., Voloshenko K. Yu.
economic security, border region, types, measures, evaluation methods, sectoral model, Kaliningrad region
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.Yu., Kuznetsova, А. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija regional'nym razvitiem: problemy i novye vozmozhnosti dlja specificheskih territorial'nyh uslovij [Balance model of regional development management: challenges and opportunities for specific site conditions], Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 3 (45), p. 126—135.
2. Gareev T. R., Yeliseeva N. A. 2014, Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking ...
Scenarios of increasing the economic efficiency of the Kaliningrad regional transport system
... growth conditions for an industry, particularly, when developing projects and proposals for increasing the efficiency of transport services.
Gumenyuk, I. S., Voloshenko, K. Yu., Novikova, A. A.
transport system, regional economy, Kaliningrad region, value added, simulation modelling
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Geograficheskaja [Izvestija of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographic Series], no. 5, p. 114—124.
19. Ridevsky, G. V. 2010, Tri modeli szhatija prostranstva i regionalizacija kak process szhatija prostranstva na vnutristranovom urovne [Three models of the compression of space and regionalization as a process of compressing the space incountry]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo prostranstva: novoe v teorii regional'nogo razvitija i praktike ego gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija ...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
.... 1 (7), p. 16—33.
3. Ivchenko, V. V., Savanovich, S. V. and Savanovich, A. V. 2010, Razvitie innovacionnoj infrastruktury primorskogo regiona Rossii. Modelirovanie upravlenija razvitiem [The development of innovation infrastructure of the seaside region of Russia. Modeling of Development Management], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 158 p.
4. Kolosovskiy, A. M. 2006, Ekonomika osobogo subekta Rossii [Special subject of Russia's economy], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo ...
The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application
... balance model – a simulation of event-based forecasting – has been developed for the Russian exclave. The authors provide a general description of the balance model, its elements and simulation algorithm. The results of calculations using the balance model for forecasting regional development are provided for three alternative scenarios for the Kaliningrad region for the period until 2018.
1. Агеев А., Куроедов Б., Сандаров О. Стратегическая матрица и рейтинг регионов ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
4. Быков А. К., Липский И. А., Никитина Л. Е., Прохорова О. Г. Воспитание: современные парадигмы : монография. М., 2006.
national and regional educational spaces, self-developing space, model of interaction between social institutions, domains, globule
The modelling of functional and object development of integrated coastal regional systems
... функционального моделирования развития приморских регионов // Народное хозяйство. Вопросы инновационного развития. 2011. № 2. С. 111—115.
region, development, modelling, factors and conditions of development, mechanisms of regulation and self-regulation
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
In each historical period, regional models of agricultural practices are affected by a combination of natural, political, and economic factors. Such models incorporate indicators of changes in the cultivated land area, land structure, and the intensity of agricultural practices. At early ...
Network modelling of economic security organisation in the coastal regions
... региона // Вестник Российского государственного университета им.
И. Канта. 2007. Вып. 5.
Ivchenko V. V., Shulkina T. M., Bilchak M. V.
economic security, coastal region, network model of regional economic security organization.
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... and in forecasting their future economic prospects. The Nordic countries are connected with the Baltics through culture, history, politics, and economy. These states have a common interest of ensuring stability, security, and welfare in the Baltic region. This article strives to answer the question as to why the Nordic model of economic development is acclaimed internationally for the effective use of national and external resources, which is not the case in the Baltics. The Nordic and Baltic national models demonstrate that similar financial and economic performance ...
The organisational model of assessing the influence of vocational education on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region
... organisational-logical model of the assessment of the influence of vocational training on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region. By means of the target programme method and on the basis of integral expert reviews, the author built a model of the increase in regional vocational training influence on the development and competitiveness of small enterprises.
орган Федеральной службы государственной статистики по Калининградской ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... the Baltics’ national and regional clusters, with special attention being paid to the Latvian IT-cluster. Committed to economic clustering and glocal cluster interactions beyond national borders, the Baltics are an ideal case study for testing our model. Latvia’s mature IT-cluster is an important national growth point. Regional and industry-specific policies should consider the differences between the cluster’s geographical and non-geographical boundaries.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A.
cluster policy, territorial cluster, cluster initiative, cross-border ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... relatively new to the regional science phenomena as innovative and “transborder” clusters.
1. Gareev, T. R. 2007, «Voshodjawie» modeli regional'nogo razvitija, lokal'nye proizvodstvennye sistemy i razvitie malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and medium
businesses]. In: Kaliningradskaja oblast': na puti k regional'nym programmam MBA/MPA [Kaliningrad region: towards regional programs MBA / MPA], Kaliningrad, Izd-vo RGU ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to construct a development model that will fit all of them. One can speak only of general trends. This study focuses on identifying differences between the innovation systems of northern and southern coastal regions within the same country. The geographical scope of the study is ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... T. Yu. 2013, Tendencies and factors of demographic development in the Baltic region, Regional'nye issledovaniya [Regional research], no. 3, p. 50—57. (In Russ)
11. Lanko, D. A. 2014, The Baltic region in international politics: to the question of modeling the process of regionalization, Studia Humanitatis Borealis, no. 1 (2), p. 30—41. (In Russ)
12. Lachininskii, S. S., Lachininskii, А. S., Semenova, I. V. 2016, The geoeconomic factor in formation of spatial structure of the St. Petersburg coastal area, Regional Research ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study. In: Kanbur, R, Venables, A. J. (eds), Spatial Inequality and Development, Oxford University Press, 2005.
17. Paas, T., Kuusk, A., Schlitte, F. 2004, Modelling Regional Income Convergence in EU-25, University of Tartu, available at: http://www.ecomod.org/files/papers/1388.pdf (accessed 21 June 2011).
18. Szörfi, B. 2007, Development and Regional Disparities — Testing the Williamson Curve Hypothesis in the ...
Migration of researchers in the Baltic region: a forecast and factors
... recommendations for reforming the system of remuneration in research to reverse the negative trend.
Dezhina, I. G., Soldatova, S. E., Ushakova, S. E.
emigration of researchers, salaries in research, academic workplace environment, Russia, Baltic region, vector autoregression model, research staff forecast, reforms
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... cooperation and emphasise that for twin cities it served not only as a means of survival in the difficult situation of the 1990s, but also as an experimental ground for new forms of crossborder cooperation. The authors arrive at the conclusion that this model proves to be promising for further development of integration processes in the Baltic region. This practice can be applied by Russian municipal, regional and federal authorities in promotion of cross-border cooperation not only in the Baltic region, but also in other regions of the country. Thus, influenced by the successful experience ...
On the assessment of cross-border regions' development potential
... godu. 2011.In: Territorial'nyj organ federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti. Kaliningrad.
5. Tinbergen, J. 1956. Economic Policy: Principles and Design, p. 276.
cross-border cooperation, exclave region, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, potential, modeling and forecasting of cross-border processes
Organizational support for the function-object approach to regional development in the systems of strategic management
... organizational support for the function-object approach to regional development in the system of strategic management. The author proposes a mechanism combining the principles of regulation and self-regulation on the basis of application of function-object modeling of regional growth and motivation to achieve regional goals.
1. Бильчак В. С. Приграничная экономика : монография. Калининград, 2001.
2. Ивченко В. В. Программно-стратегическое ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2015. № 5(2). P. 128—135.
30. Morgan K. The learning region: institutions, innovation and regional renewal // Regional Studies. 1997. № 31 (5). P. 491—503.
31. Moulaert F., Sekia F. Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey // Regional Studies. 2003. № 37(3). P. 289—302.
32. Rosenfeld S. A. Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development // European Planning Studies. 1997. № 5(1). P. 3—23.
33. Storper M. The Regional Economy: Territorial Development ...
The Baltic-Pontic region in the Europe-Eurasia dual system
... The authors suggest applying the BPS models in interpreting and clarifying historical developments in the area from the late 14th century until the present. The article analyses the spatial, geopolitical and geochronopolitical characteristics of the region, as well as the models of intercivilisational interaction between Europe and Eurasia. The author addresses the issue of the political identity of the region and its ability to play an independent role in the world politics.
1. Abu-Lughod, J. 1989, Before European Hegemony: ...
Modeling Value Chains in Kaliningrad Agriculture
The article describes an approach to modeling and monitoring of the value added in the agricultural sector of the Kaliningrad region in the situration of the need to improve food security and increase internal agricultural output. The results of the first phase of the simulation based on the example of crop production chains of added value to the monitoring Kaliningrad farmers ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... interesy: suwnost' i realizacija v tranzitivnoj jekonomike [Economic interests: the nature and implementation of a transitive economy], Voronezh, Izd-vo Voronezh. gos. un-ta.
9. Klimova, N. V. 2009, Modeli sochetanija interesov vlasti i malogo biznesa (regional'nyj aspekt) [Model combining the interests of government and small business (regional aspect)], Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika [Regional economy:
theory and practice], no. 34, p. 2—6.
10. Kokuyeva, I. G. 2006, Soglasovanie jekonomicheskih interesov ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
... Pearson Prentice Hall, 2009.
15. Kramsch O., Hooper B. (eds). Cross-border governance in the European Union. Routledge, Abingdon, 2004.
16. Löfgren O. Regionautus: the transformation of cross-border regions in
// European Urban and Regional Studies. 2004. 15 (3). Р. 195—209.
17. Vargo S. L., Lusch R. F. The Four Service Marketing Myths: Remnants of a Goods-Based, Manufacturing Model // Journal of Service Research. 2004. 6 (4). Р. 324—335.
Davidov Denis, Chekalina Tatyana
cross-border cooperation, cross-border regionalisation, Euroregion, regional brand, Baltic Sea Region
The resource potential of transborder cooperation between the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions
In recent years, cooperation between the towns and regions of Belarus and Russia has increased significantly creating a solid foundation for integration. The author describes the main areas of cooperation between the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions, as well as the model of sequential and stepwise cooperation.
1. Бильчак В. С. Приграничная экономика : монография. Калининград, 2001.
2. Давыденко Л. Н., Литвинюк А. И. Трансграничное ...
Verification modified model bio productivity EPIC at regional level
... administrative areas using data network of weather stations Roshydromet. Validation of model was carried out sub-satellite measurements on the basis of test fields with use stationary meteorological station, spectrophotometer and LAI measuring instrument. Modeling accuracy compared to the yield of individual fields, areas and regions.
1. Евтюшкин А. В., Комаров С. А., Миронов В. Л. и др. Определение характеристик почвенно-растительного покрова по космическим изображениям ...
Fiscal policies stimulating private investment in the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region
... the modelling method, the comparative analysis and graphical interpretation of statistical data. The authors describe the cyclic character of investment activity in the Kaliningrad SEZ and identify possible causes of them. The authors propose formal models for analyzing the dynamics of investments within the SEZ. The authors conclude that the investment and tax mechanism that forms the basis of the SEZ in the Kaliningrad region have not been effective enough. The use of these mechanisms has not yet led to the achievement of the main goal of the SEZ-based accelerated socio-economic development of the region. The study is of interest for those interested in investment problems ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Petersburg, p. 18—27.
11. Dmitriev, V. V., Chistilina, V. S., Kravchenko, V. А. 2015, Razrabotka i aprobacija modelej integral'noj ocenki socio-jekologo-jekonomicheskih sistem i kachestva zhizni naselenija v regionah Rossii [Development and testing of models of integrated assessment of the socio-ecological-economic systems and the quality of life in the regions of Russia]. In: Istomin, Е. P. (ed.), Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo, sbornik trudov [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law, Proceedings], International "Infogeo 2015" ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Frameworks of Market Economies. Aldershot, 1993. P. 68—86.
30. Lundvall B. National Systems of Innovation: Towards a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning. L., 1995.
31. Martin P., Ottaviano G. I. P. Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth // European Economic Review. 1999. № 43 (2). P. 281—302. doi: 10.1016/S0014-2921(98)00031-2.
32. Menzel M. Interrelating dynamic proximities by bridging, reducing and producing distances // Regional Studies. 2015. № 49 (11). P. 1892—1907. doi: 10.1080/ 00343404.2013.848978.
33. Morgan K. The exaggerated death of geography: Learning, proximity and territorial innovation systems // Journal of Economic Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21....
Unknown Chapter in History of Russian Research
This article deals with the history of the first regional cross-industry development model in the USSR, which was implemented in the Kaliningrad region.
Баланс народного хозяйства СССР — методологический разбор работы ЦСУ // Плановые ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... «Evropa 2020» [The new European strategy "Europe 2020"], available at: http://eulaw.ru/content/307 (accessed 9 January 2013).
16. Palmowski, T. 2004, Novaja Baltijskaja bipoljarnaja model' mezhregional'nogo sotrudnichestva [New Baltic bipolar model of interregional cooperation], Vestnik Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kaliningrad State University], no. 6, p. 66—75.
17. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli, 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators, 2011], 2011. Moscow, Rosstat, 990 p.
18. Simayeva, I. N., Kuznetsova, T.Yu., Korotkevich, M. I. 2011, Modernizacija obrazovanija i nauki v Rossii, Pol'she i Litve: sravnitel'nyj analiz [The education and ...
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
6. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Journal of International Economics. 2001. Vol. 55. P. 107—137.
7. Kim Y.-H. The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27. P. 673—687.
small and medium enterprises, asymmetry of economic development, regional economy
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... 10. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Journal of International Economics. 2001. Vol. 55. P. 107—137.
11. Kim Y.-H. The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27.P. 673—687.
12. OECD Factbook 2013: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics. OECD Publishing, 2013.
asymmetry of economic development, small innovative enterprises, innovative entrepreneurship
Some features of external migration processes in the coastal regions of the Western borderlands of Russia
... coastal regions. Washington, 2003.
7. Lyalina A. V. Intensity of the Kaliningrad Region’s Migration Links with Russian Territories and Former Soviet Republics in 1992—2013 // MJSS. 2015. Vol. 6, № 6 S7. P. 181—189.
8. Rogers A., Castro L. Model migration schedules // Research report RR-81-30, IIASA. Laxenburg, 1981.
Lialina A. V.
external migration, Western borderlands, coastal regions, border regions, migration effectiveness, age-specific migration pattern
Spatio-temporal patterns of knowledge transfer in the borderland
... cooperation and interaction between neighbouring regions. Although frequent social contacts across borders are well documented in the literature, the effect that the border has on intensive knowledge transfer is yet to be investigated. This article analyses models of knowledge integration taking place between Russia’s northwestern regions and the countries that their border. The study covers six territories of the Northwestern federal district (the Republic of Karelia, St Petersburg, and the Kaliningrad, Leningrad, Murmansk, and Pskov regions); five regions of the Central federal ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
..., Moscow, Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija.
19. Mezhevich N., Pribyshin T. 2012, Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 44—54. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-4.
20. Mäkinen, H. 2012, The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 55—65. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-5.
21. Palmowski, Т. 2004, Novaja Baltijskaja bipoljarnaja model' mezhregional'nogo sotrudnichestva [New Baltic bipolar model of inter-regional cooperation], Vestnik Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, no. 6. p. 66—75.
22. Powell, W. W., Smith-Doerr, L. 2003, Networks and Economic Life. In: The ...