The problems of modernising research staff training: the German experience against the background of European reforms
This article analyses, through the example of German universities, the features of reforms in the PhD education management system, which have been carried out over the last decade in European countries.
Boer H. de, Leisyte L., Enders J
Netherlands — steering from a distance // Reforming university governance. Changing conditions for ...
Latvian policy on the Russian-language education
(дата обращения: 30.05.2020).
Zverev K. A.
Russian-speaking population of Latvia, Russian-language education, reformation of education, schools of national minorities
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
This article explores the role of a regional media image on migration attitudes. Attention is drawn to the Kaliningrad ... ... media images of a military outpost and an economically attractive area. Members of the reform generation are more likely than millennials to see a military threat and consider... ... in Russia: a comprehensive analysis of demographic statistics, Voprosy obrazovaniya [Educational issues], no. 3, p. 169—203. doi: 10.17323/1814-9545-2016-3-169-203 (in...
Advanced training of teachers before the 1984 school reform: Thecase of the Kaliningrad region
... achievements and problems of the system of teachers’ advanced training in the Kaliningrad region are demonstrated in the case of the Guryevsk district.
1. Внедрение достижений педагогики в практику работы ... ... общеобразовательной школы (1917—1981 гг.). М., 1986.
Kaliningrad region, advanced training, teaching staff, educational reforms
Education in the context of the problem of rationality
This article considers rationality of practical activity as one of the criteria of development of society. The author analyses the efficiency of education as a social institution in this context. Education distinguishes between training and upbringing and emphasises the ... ... rationality of education in order to overcome crisis phenomena in the society. Special attention is paid to the higher education reform implemented in Russia.
1. Автономова Н. С. Рассудок, разум, рациональность. М....
On the development of the naval education in the south of Russia in late XVIII — early XX centuries
..., political and cultural development of the region. The methodological and theoretical basis of the study is a systematic approach, the social-conditioning theory of maritime education, the concept of continuous professional education and the higher education reformation concept. The article also demonstrates scientific contribution and the influence of pedagogical views and ideas of outstanding Naval commanders onto the foundation and development of maritime education in Russia.
1. Бойко В. Н. Морской Его Императорского Высочества Наследника Цесаревича ...
The content and vectors of the reforms in the higher education system of modern China
This article presents the results of research on the reforming of higher education system in modern China.The article aims to analyse the institution of public higher education in order to develop guidelines on employing the positive Chinese experience in the modernization of higher education in Russia. In conclusion, the ...
Representation of religious and confessional values of the Reformation and Protestantism in the phraseological heritage of Martin Luther
... renewal of the person, proclaimed by reformists, namely the concepts of justification by faith, Christian freedom, upbringing and education of a new person, vocation and labour as religious and spiritual values.
Буянова Л. Ю. Фразеология как ... ... Luther's Werke. Kritische Gesamtausgabe : in 120 Bd. Weimarer Ausgabe (WA). 1883—2009.
Gutzitiert // Martin Luther. Deutscher Reformator (1483—1546). 144 Zitate, Sprüche & Aphorismen. URL:
Reforming the modern system of higher education in Russia
The article deals with the possibility of using the modular system in the process of teaching students a foreign language under the сircumstances orming the modern system of higher education in Russia.
Принципы модульного обучения // Советская педагогика. 1990. №
1. С. 55—61.
И., Давыденко Т.
The Anglo-Saxon traditions in the educational system: educa-tion as a commercial enterprise
Since the 1990s, especially after Russia joined the Bologna Process in 2003, Russian education has been adopting the key features of the US educational system, having acknowledged its greater efficiency in comparison to the Soviet one. Russian reformers, however, often overlook the substantial socio-cultural differences between the two countries. To understand whether it is prudent to adopt and copy in Russia either selected features of the US educational system or its goals and objectives,...
On the models of modern research and education pol-icy in the Baltic region states
... a comparative analysis of the mechanisms of education policies pursued by the governments of Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The authors identify similarities and differences in the funding mechanisms, direction of reforms, the role of education system modernization in the innovative development of the Baltic Sea region, and the mechanisms of technological development through introducing innovations in education and science. The general education policy trend in these countries shows ...
Advanced training of teachers during the transition to universal secondary education (the 1960—70s)
This article addresses the issues of increasing teachers’ professional per-formance during reforms in school education. The author examines the func-tioning of teacher’s advanced training institutions. The article analyses the problem of content differentiation and development of advanced training courses for teachers in view of their education level, experience, interests, and needs.
1. Государственный ...
N. M. Karamzin on upbringing and education in Russia
The article is dedicated to Nikolai Karamzin, a historian and a major public figure of imperial Russia. His various achievements make him a figure of lasting significance ... ... interest. The subject of the research is N. M. Karamzin’s views on the matters of public education and of ideological and family upbringing in the late 18th — early 19th-century... ...
N. M. Karamzin, Alexander I, public education, upbringing, traditions, patriotism, reforms
Institutions of general education in the reform period: tendencies, contradictions, prospects
This article considers the contradictions that complicate managing an education institution in the contemporary period.
Управление развитием образования: ... ...
strategy of education institution development, public school, system transformations.
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
31. Samarskij, А. А., Mikhailov, А. P. 2005, Matematicheskoe modelirovanie [Mathematic modeling], Moscow, Fizmatlit, 320 p.
32. Skorokhodova, Ye. Yu. 2011, Reformy vysshej shkoly i principy Bolonskogo processa v sisteme rossijskogo obrazovanija [Reform of higher education and the principles of the Bologna process in the Russian education system], Social'naja politika i sociologija [Social Policy and Sociology], no. 5, pp. 323—333.
33. Tyurin, Yu. N., Makarov, А. А. 1995, Analiz dannyh na komp'jutere [Analysis ...
On the competence approach to the development of “Psychology of health” master’s programme at IKBFU
... and recovery of health. The new master’s programme is being developed in the framework of the Programme for the Development of IKBFU.
1. Ибрагимов Г. И. Компетентностный подход в профессиональном образовании // Educational Technology & Society. 2007. Vol. 10, № 3. URL:
http://ifets.ieee.org/russian/depository/v10_i3/pdf/3_Ibragimov.pdf ... ...
2. Концепция развития здравоохранения в России до 2020 года. URL:http://nrma.ru/Reform/zdr_conception_2020.shtml (дата обращения:30.08.2012).
3. Программа развития Балтийского ...
Innovations in higher education
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
15. Opportunities for change. Education innovation and reform during and after conflict / ed. by S. Nicolai; Internation Institute for Education Planning. UNESCO. 2009. URL:
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
Filchenkova I., Samsonova N.
engagement, innovation activity, innovative potential, innovative environment of the University
Kant and the Constitution of Russian Federation
... authorities and changes in the educational policy. Thus, at the moment, the moral state of society — the moral climate and imperatives of public consciousness that largely affect the formation of personal morality — seems to be more important than a legal reform. Another important public strategy is orientation towards developing a selfreliant and moral personality, i. e. humanitarisation rather than juridification of education.
1. Баренбойм П. Д. Кант как отец Конституции России // Законодательство и экономика. 2009. № 9. С. 5—9.
2. Баренбойм П. Д. Концепция Зорькина ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
The article deals with the jey areas of Russian Neo-Kantianism studies in Poland. Although the number and quality of studies ... ... wychowania Sergiusza Hessena, 1997 / pod red. H. Rotkiewicz [Sergey Hessen’s philosophy of education / ed. H. Rotkiewicz]. Warsaw.
42. Folkierska A. 2005, Sergiusz Hessen: pedagog... ... spoleczna na przelomie XIX i XX wieku / pod red. A. Ochotnickiej, W. Rydzewskiego [Between reform and revolution. Russian philosophical, political and social thought at the turn...
About the status of Russian language, educational reform and teaching Russian language in Lithuania
1. Афанасьева Г. Я русский бы выучил, только какой? URL: http://ru.DELFI.lt (дата обращения: 05.04.12).
2. В Литве английский проигрывает русскому языку в деловой сфере.URL: http://ru.DELFI.lt (дата обращения: 01.02.12).
3. В Литве большинство учеников национальных школ, изучающих второй иностранный язык, выбирают русский. URL: http://www.gramota.ru/lenta/news/8_2073 (дата обращения: 19.03.12).
4. Грихачева Н. Истребление сознания. URL: http://inosmi.ru/baltic/ 20101110/164153003.html (дата обращения:...
New stage in the development of political science in Russia
... (in Russ.).
2. Beck, N. 2000, Political Methodology: A Welcoming Discipline, Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 95, no. 450, p. 651—654.
3. King, G... ... C. 2002, Political Analysis: A Critical Introduction, McMillan International Higher Education.
8. Gaman-Golutvina, O. V. 2016, Political science facing the challenges... ... Changing Role of the State and State Bureaucracy in the Context of Public Administration Reforms: Russian and Foreign Experience, Journal of Communist Studies and Transition...
Breakthrough in Chinese Kant Scholarship. Interview with Prof. Deng Xiaomang
Prof. Deng Xiaomang’s translations of the Critique of the Power of Judgment (2002), the Critique of Practical Reason (2003),... ... called “New Confucians”, as well as the utility of Kantian thought as a tool for the reformation of traditional Confucian culture, are given considerable attention. Professor... ... Hegel’s Dialectic]. Changsha: 湖南教育出版社 Hunan daxue chubanshe [Hunan Educational Press].
Deng, X., 1998. 灵魂之旅 Linghun zhi lü [Journey of the Soul]...
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
... К., Lokosov, V. V., Hlopiev, А. Т. 1996, Perestrojka i radikal'nye reformy: desjat' let spustja [Restructuring and radical reform: ten years later], Social'no-politicheskij zhurnal [Socio-political journal], no. 1, p. 170—184.
8. Executive Order on implementing state policy in science and education, 2012, President of Russia, 7 May, available at: http://eng. kremlin. ru/acts/3768 (accessed 7 September 2012).
9. Rossija poterjala poziciju ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
This article considers spatial and temporal diffusion of Christian values in Sweden and examines the features of the country’s confessional ... ... obrazovaniya [Geography, history and geoecology in the service of science and innovative education], no. 7, p. 150—152. (In Russ.)
6. Murashova, T. V. 2013, Marginality factor... ... Patriarhii, no. 9, p. 50—54. (In Russ.)
18. Geisser, L. 2013, The history of the Reformation in Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and England (1850). In: Luther, M. O svobode...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... on the dialogue between the Russian Federation and the European Union based on “common values” (legal sphere and the rule of law), which form the framework for the EU-Russia “common spaces” — on the economy, freedom, security and justice, as well as in the field of research and education (including cultural aspects). The author analyses the current state of the EU-Russia dialogue (section 1), East-West ... ... uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-tofight-prison-voting-plan-7781521.html (accessed 17 June 2012).
16. Parfitt, T. 2012, European Court of Human Rights reforms could have 'devastating' effect in Russia, The Telegraph, 17 April, available at: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9207908/European-Court-of-Human-Rights-reforms-could-have-devastating-effect-in-Russia....
On the Role of Gesinnung in Kant’s Ethics and Philosophy of Religion. Part I
Kant’s concept of Gesinnung reveals the whole range of its problematic potential when it has to be ... ... Leben, Part 1. Breslau: Korn.
Geneva Bible: 1560 Edition. The Bible of the Protestant Reformation: 2007. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers.
Grünewald, B., 2010, Gesinnung... ... Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime. In: I. Kant, 2007. Anthropology, History, and Education. Translated and edited by G. Zöller, R. B. Louden. Cambridge: Cambridge University...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
The aim of this article is to adjust the technique of comparing the standard of living in 11 ... ... state-owned housing stock that became the private property of tenants at the start of market reforms. We propose a technique of taking into account households’ income and housing... ... Europe. In: Kogan, I., Gebel, M., Noelke, C. (eds.) Europe Enlarged: a Handbook of Education, Labour and Welfare Regimes in Central and Eastern Europe, Bristol, Policy...