Public law entities and the theory of the subjects of law
... reviews theoretical works of Russian legal scholars on public law entities and analyses several provisions of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the Charter of the Kursk region. The author reflects on the representational functions that public law entities perform in public relations. The article aims to study the terminology and essential characteristics of legal entities in public law. The author considers the widely discussed problem of the juridical person as a legal fiction and explores ...
How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?
This article presents a comprehensive analysis of the content, meaning, and scenarios of applying the transcendental principles of public law formulated in the second appendix to Kant’s treatise Toward Perpetual Peace. The author compares different interpretations of these principles by Russian and international researchers. The article strives to answer the question as to what type of ...
The evolution of the Russian and foreign state and law. The 80th anniversary of the Department of History of State and Law of the Ural State Law University (1936—2016): collection of articles : in 4 vol. / ed. prof. A. S. Smykalina. Ekaterinburg : Ural St
The article analyses one of the largest synoptic publications in the field of history and theory of state and law, published in Russia. The author describes many methodology research schools of Russian jurisprudence and explores their differences and similarities with international research tradition.
Lonskaya S. V.
history of state and law, research schools,...
Problems of law enforcement in legal responsibility of public authorities
... Федерации : федер. закон от 6 окт. 2003 г. № 131-ФЗ // Официальный интернет-портал правовой информации. URL: http://www.pravo.gov.ru (дата обращения: 01.06.2014).
law enforcement, legal responsibility, public authorities
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... Filosofija i sociologija prava [Philosophy and sociology of law], Saint Peterburg.6. Muromtsev, S. A. 1879, Opredelenie i osnovnoe razdelenie prava [Definition and main division of the law], Moscov.7. Muromtsev, S. A. 1893, Pravo i spravedlivost' [The law and the justice], in Sbornik pravovedenija i obshhestvennyh znanij [Collection of jurisprudence and public knowledge], t. 2.8. Petrazhitsky, L. I. 1909, Teorija prava i gosudarstva v svjazi s teoriej nravstvennosti [The law and state theory in connection with the moral theory], Saint Peterburg, t. 1.9. Savalsky, V. A. 1909, Osnovy filosofii prava v ...
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
... przymusu w pedagogice S. Hessena. Studia Filozoficzne, 11-12, pp. 203-212.
Vishniak, M. V., 1925. Socialist State or Social Law. Sovremennye zapiski / Annales contemporaines, 25, pp. 523-529 (In Rus.)
Vishniak, M. V., 1936. Bloom’s Expirience. Sovremennye ... ... Sovremennye zapiski. Vospominaniya redaktora [Annales contemporaines. Editor’s Memoirs]. Bloomington: Indiana University Publications. (In Rus.)
Vorobiev, M. V., 2017. The Philosophical and Legal Content of Sergey Hessen’s Concept of Personality....
Constitutional reforms and stability of the Сonstitution: balance finding problems
... Law. N. Y., 1927.
25. Posner R. Pragmatic Adjudication // Cardozo Law Review. 1996. Vol. 18:1. P. 1—20.
26. Strauss D. A. The Living Constitution. Oxford ; N. Y., 2010.
27. Rehnquist W. H. The Notion of a Living Constitution // Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy. 2006. Vol. 29, № 2. P. 401—415.
28. Parks G. S. Noward a Critical Race Realism // Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy. 2008. Vol. 17. P. 682—745.
29. Берлявский Л. Г. Теории конституционной интерпретации ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... attract investors to build Parking lots in Amber], 2016, News agency RBC, available at
(accessed 24.07.2017). (in Russ.)
25. From concession to PPP, 2016, Law firm VEGAS LEX, available at
(accessed 20.10.2016). (in Russ.)
26. PPP-info. Federal portal "Infrastructure and public-private partnership in Russia", 2016, Infrastructure Projects Support Platfor, mavailable at
The international legal regulation of the status of voluntary human shields
... Raap (Hrsg.). B., 2004.
Human Shields in International Humanitarian Law // Columbian Journal of Transnational Law. 2009. Vol. 47.
Targeting Decisions Regarding Human Shields // Military Review. 2004.... ...
x/cases/tadic/tjug/en/tad-tsj70507JT2-e.pdf (дата обращения: 1.07.11).
High Court of Justice, The Public Committee against Torture in Israel et al v The Government of Israel et al, Judgment, 13 December 2006.
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
16. Mikalsen, K. K. 2011, In defense of Kant’s league of states, in: Law and Philosophy 30, pp. 291—317.
17. O’Neill, O. 2005, The dark side of human rights, in: International Affairs 81/2, pp. 427—439.
18. Pogge, T. 1994, An Egalitarian Law of Peoples, in: Philosophy and Public Affairs 23, pp. 195—224.
19. Rawls, J. 2001, The Law of Peoples, Harvard.
20. Ronzoni, M. 2014, Two conceptions of state sovereignty and their implications for global institutional design. In: Macdonald T., Ronzoni M. (ed.), Global Political ...
Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... introduced bills at the stages of the legislative process.
1. Arce Janariz A. La Transparencia de la ley // Cuadernos Manuel Giménez Abad. 2013. № 5. P. 59—68.
2. Dawn O. Improving the scrutiny of bills: The case for standards and checklists // Public law. 2006. Summer. P. 219—246.
3. Harris J. Legal Philosophies. Dublin, 1997.
4. Pinelli C. Un sistema parallelo. Decreti-leggi e ordinanzi d’urgenza nell’esperienza italiana: Relazione al Convegno del Gruppo S. Martino, Università di Milano,...
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
of the European Communities: European governance. A White paper.
Borrás S., Jacobsson K.
The open method of co-ordination and new governance patterns in the EU // Journal of European Public Policy. 2004
Experimental governance: the open method of coordination // European Law Journal. Vol. 12. 2006
Governance and government in the European Union. The open method of coordination // The new knowledge economy in Europe Elgar / ed. M.
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
7. Ledeneva, V. Yu., Bezverbnaya, N. A. 2020, Forming the image of a migrant in the media and social networks against the background of the COVID-19 epidemic (Based on the results of content analysis of online publications), Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law], no. 3, p. 95—105. doi:
8. Sivoplyasova, S. Yu.2020, Female labor migration in condition of pandemic COVID-19, Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series ...
Some aspects of John Rawls’s first principle of justice
... critical philosophy of law and state]. Мoscow.
9. Bae, Y.-S. 2002, Balancing Equality and Liberty in Rawls’s Theory of Justice. Master's Thesis, University of Tennessee.
10. Barry, B. 1973, John Rawls and the Priority of Liberty, in: Philosophy & Public Affairs. Vol. 2. N 3. P. 274—290.
11. Hart, H. L. A. 1973, Rawls on Liberty and Its Priority, in: University of Chicago Law Review: Vol. 40. Iss. 3. P. 534—555.
12. Höffe, O. 2015, Kritik der Freiheit. Das Grundproblem der Moderne. München.
13. Koller, P. 2013, Die Grundsätze der Gerechtigkeit, in: John Rawls: Eine Theorie der Gerechtigkeit. Hrsg. von Otfried Höffe....
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
..., Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press, 397 p.
26. Note from General Secretariat of the Council to Delegations on Public access to documents, Confirmatory application made by Ms Joanna Hosa (No 15/c/01/12), available at: http://register.consilium.... ... vnesenii izmenenij v Federal'nyj zakon "O pravovom polozhenii inostrannyh grazhdan v Rossijskoj Federacii" [Federal Law of the Russian Federation of December 30, 2012 N 320-FZ "On Amending the Federal Law" On the Legal Status of Foreign ...
Kant and the Constitution of Russian Federation
... philosophical depth and consideration of the sources of these phenomena. Without a philosophical interpretation of the phenomenon of law, lawyers will be able to neither understand Kant’s “idealism”, nor explain the connection between this idealism and ... ... changes in the educational policy. Thus, at the moment, the moral state of society — the moral climate and imperatives of public consciousness that largely affect the formation of personal morality — seems to be more important than a legal reform....
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... 17 December 2010).
6. Zakharov, А. V. 2010, Nalogovoe pravo ES: aktual'nye problemy funkcionirovanija edinoj sistemy [EU tax law: current problems of the unified system], Moscow.
7. Mikhailova, S. A. 2009, Nekotorye aspekty evropejskoj transgranichnoj ... ... and Practical Conference] (Russia, Ufa, April 29, 2009), vol. 1, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye i mezhdunarodno-
pravovye problemy [Public legal and international legal issues], Ufa, pp. 161—163.
8. Case C-467/98 Commission v Denmark, 2002, European Court ...
Corporate criminal liability: case study
9. Manjeet Kumar Sahu. Criminal liability of corporation: an Indian perspective. L., 2013.
10. Model Penal Code : official draft. N. Y., 1962.
11. Stewart J. G. Pragmatic critique of corporate criminal theory: lessons from the extremity // Public law & legal theory research paper series working paper. 2012. № 12—54. P. 1—150.
Aleksandrova L., Mezhenina E.
juridical person, natural person, corporate criminal liability, compliance programme, exemption from corporate criminal liability, ...
The justification of legal punishment in Kant’s philosophy
... hypothesis is offered that the separation of the principles of virtue directed to an individual will and right covering the public sphere can be considered as an attempt to solve this very antinomy.
1. Беккер Г. Человеческое поведение: ... ... И. Айхенвальда. М., 1992.
8. Bahnam G. Kants’s Practical Philosophy. Palgrave Macmillan, 2003.
9. Gregor M. Laws of Freedom. Oxford, 1963.
10. Hill Th. E. Punishment, Conscience and Moral Worth // Kant’s Metaphysics of Morals: Interpretative ...
Organization of passenger transport: сivil law regulations
The article examines the main problems of regulating public relations in the organization of automobile passenger transport as well as contractual obligations of parties ensuring the performance of passenger transportation services within the framework of the civil law. The organization of automobile passenger transportation is described in the subject matter of the service contract. The author concludes that there is a need for further specification of the subject of contracts on the organization of automobile ...
Some issues of the notary certified transactions
The article reveals the concept and place of the notary in certified transactions. It considers such problematic issues as transactions, civil law and civil process, electronic transactions, the role of the notary public in the digital space when certifying transactions. Particular attention is paid to transactions requiring mandatory notarization, as well as real estate transactions. The general rules for transactions notarization, their features and interaction ...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... international law, political science, history, and sociology. They include the comparative historical method (the dynamics of ethno-political processes), the systemic method (ethic policy in the framework of target-based programme management), the comparative law method (a comparison of national legal systems and international contractual standards), the value and norm-driven method (ethnic policy viewed through the prism of public good), institutional method (the role of political institutions), and the secondary analysis of sociological data. We also rely on qualitative methods, namely, the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data on ethnic diasporas living in ...
Kant on the rights of citizens in matters of religion: The concept of religious tolerance in the German Enlightenment
The universal public law is a section of Kant’s lectures on natural right, which he delivered in 1784. A traditional part of the then natural right compendia, it might seem strange to us today. Kant distinguished between three branches of government. However, they were ...
The official as a public officer
This article considers the correlation between the definitions of the concept of ‘official’ given by the civil law and the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation. The author analyses relevant academic views and judicial practice and formulates proposals on the legislative foirmalisation of the characteristics of a public officer in view of the Supreme Court’s position
1. Бриллиантов А. В., Четвертакова Е. Ю. Должностное лицо в уголовном за¬конодательстве России и зарубежных ...
The improvement of law enforcement activities in the field of environmental security in Russia
... effect on environmental security. The human impact on the environment is a result of gross violations of environmental laws. The law enforcement measures introduced in the field of environmental pollution often prove to be ineffective. The complications associated ... ... статистический бюллетень / Росстат. М., 2013. URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1140094699578 (дата обращения: 23.01.2014).
8. Федеральная служба государственной ...
Factors of Legal Classifier Construction and Improvement Methods
... acts in the Russian Federation: legal systems and all its structures, legislative system and all its structures, the system of public administration; electronic system of legal information collecting, processing, storage, systematisation and dissemination.... ... comprising legal classifiers by means of current legal sources; (b) improvement of legal classifiers by new content, new forms of law’s being and new sources of law in force.
правовой классификатор / утв. Указом ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... i munitsipal'nogo upravleniya [Public Administration Issues], no. 1, p. 8—51. (In Russ.)
11. Klimenko, A. V., Minchenko O. S. 2016, State regulation of the economy: theory and best practices, Voprosy gosudarstvennogo i munitsipal'nogo upravleniya [Public Administration Issues], no. 3, p. 7—30. (In Russ.)
12. Kostennikov, M. V., Kurakin, A. V. Pavlyuk, A. V. 2013, On the issue of definition and methods of state administration in administrative law, Administrativnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Administrative Law and Administration Practice], no. 5, p. 430—439. (In Russ.)
13. Meshkova, T. A., Moiseichev, E. Ya. 2015, Global Value Chains: World Trends and the Russia’s Involvement, Vestnik Finansovogo ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... in the field of geopolitical orientation, information and institutional policy, as well as persistent stereotypes that shape public opinion. In this light, integration between the Kaliningrad region and mainland Russia is seen not only as an economic,... ... (accessed 12 October 2013).
11. V. Putin podpisal zakon o dopgarantijah rezidentam OEZ v Kaliningradskoj obl. [V. Putin signed a law on dopgarantiyah SEZ residents of the Kaliningrad region], 2013, 24 July, RBK- RosBiznesKonsalting [RBC], available at: http://www....
Kantian Ethical Humanism in Late Imperial Russia
... 1880. Mistitsizm v nauke [Mysticism in Science]. Moscow: Martinov & Company. (In Russ.)
Chicherin, B. N., 1997. Philosophy of Law. In: Izbrannye trudy [Selected Works]. Edited by A. V. Poliakov. St. Petersburg: Izd. Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta, pp.... ... Russia and the Role Philosophy Should Take in It. Zhurnal Ministerstva narodnogo prosveshcheniia [Journal of the Ministry of Public Education], 1, pp. 28-68. (In Russ.)
Frank, S. L., 1996. Dostoevsky and the Crisis of Humanism. In: A. A. Ermichev, ed....
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... It is based on a number of scientometric indicators that reflect the performance of universities in terms of research journal publications and the development of research cooperation in the field of Baltic studies. The authors consider the dynamics of ... ... Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona, no. 1 (9), p. 30—39.
2. Volodkin, А. 2006, Baltic Regionalism Emergence, Journal of International Law and International Relations, no. 2, available at: http://evolutio. info/content/view/1013/176/; http://en. evolutio. info/index....
Rightists against Stolypin: traditionalists on Stolypin’s judicial and law enforcement reform
... in the beginning of the 20th century regarding one of the components of Stolypin modernisation programme — the judicial and law enforcement reform.
русского собрания. 1909. № 4.
Союза русского ... ...
Программа реформ: док. и матер.: в 2 т. М., 2003. Т. 1.
Kazanina L. Yu.
right-wing parties, Stolypin reforms, public opinion.
Some problems of applying competition protection legislation to transactions related to the disposal of property of public and municipal unitary enterprises
... Закона о конкуренции [Электронный ресурс]: письмо ФАС РФ от 15.08.2007 г. №
ИА/13955. Доступ из СПС «КонсультантПлюс».
Bandurov D. N., Motuzko D. A.
antimonopoly law, property of public and municipal unitary enterprises
The transition to the federal contract system in Russia: the centralisation of procurement and the enhancement of its efficiency
... законодательства РФ. 2013. № 14. Ст. 1652.
8. Яровой А. В. Поставка товаров для государственных нужд : дис. … канд.юр. наук. Екатеринбург, 2005.
Serova O., Arkhalovich O.
law on contract system; public procurement, single supplier, centralisation
Changes to the legal entity system in Russia in the conditions of reforms in civil legislation: the problems and prospects
... Государственной думы Федерального собрания РФ № 1150-6 от 16.11.2012 г. URL: www.consultant.ru/law/gk (дата обращения: 05.06.2013).
5. О хозяйственных партнерствах : федеральный ... ... СЗ РФ. 2013. № 7. Ст. 609.
system of legal entities, legal forms, corporations and unitary organization, public utility company
Kantian ethos in J. Rawls’s political philosophy
.... Justice: John Rawls versus the Tradition of Political Philosophy // American Political Science Review. 1975. № 69. P. 648—662.
5. Krasnoff L. How Kantian is Constructivism? // Kant-Studien. 1999. № 90. P. 385—409.
6. Rawls J. The Idea of Public Reason Revisited // The University of Chicago Law Re¬view. 1997. № 3. P. 765—807.
7. Rawls J. Justice as Fairness: A Restatement. Cambridge, 2001.
8. Rawls J. Kantian Constructivism in Moral Theory // The Journal of Philosophy. 1980. № 9. P. 515—572.
9. Rawls J. Lectures on the History ...
GMOs in agriculture: legal regulation and discussion
... the ban on the use of genetic engineering in agriculture leads to the weakening of the role of legislation as a regulator of public relations. The authors suggest legal solutions to this problem striking a reasonable balance between the interests of business,... .... Scott A. H. Genetically Modified Crop Regulation: The Fraying of America's Patchwork Farm Lands // Villanova Environmental Law Journal. 2015. Vol. 26. P. 149—150.
9. Yu W., Wang C. Agro-GMO Biosafety Legislation in China: Current Situation, Challenges,...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... Sovereignty and International Law. In: Macdo-nald, R. St. J., Douglas M. Johnston (eds.), The Structure and Process of Internatio-nal Law: Essays in Legal Philosophy, Doctrine and Theory, Dordrecht, Netherlands, p. 440—441.
26. Kobrinskaya, I. 1998, Vnutrennie ... ... Centr mezhdunarodnoj i regional'noj politiki [Center for International and Regional Policy], available at: http://www.cirp.ru/
publications/kazin/transition.htm (accessed 21.12.2015).
51. Brzezinski, Z. 1990, Agonija kommunizma [Agony of communism]....
The problems of legal regulation of relations pertaining to satisfying state requirements in the light of new legislation
... problem of legal regulation aimed to satisfy state requirements and will create additional complications in the use of terminology, application of legislation, identification of the scope of different regulations, and the correlation of private and public law regulation.
1. Борисов А. Н., Краев Н. А. Комментарий к федеральному закону от 21 июля 2005 г. № 94-ФЗ «О размещении заказов на поставки товаров, выполнение ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... global'nykh migratsii [Cultural differences and political boundaries in the era of global migration]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Marasinova, E., 2017. “Zakon” i “grazhdanin” v Rossii pervoi poloviny XVIII veka. Ocherki istorii obshchestvennogo soznaniya [“Law” and “citizen” in Russia in the first half of the 18th century. Essays on the history of public consciousness]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Marshall, T. H., 2011. Citizenship and social class. In: B. G. Kapustin, ed. Grazhdanstvo i grazhdanskoe obshchestvo [Citizenship and civil society]. Translated from English by Yu. Dergunova. Moscow. pp. 145—220 ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
[Accessed 22 December 2017].
30. Sogomonyan, V. E., 2010. To the definition of the concept of "public power". Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta [Bulletin of MGIMO-University], 4(13), pp. 98—105.
31. Sogomonyan, V. E., 2013. Publicity of authority: definition of the concept and typology of forms / species. Zakon i zhizn' [Law and Life], 10(262), pp. 59—62.
32. Sogomonyan, V. E., 2016. Metamorphosis of communication in the public discourse. Politicheskaya nauka [Political science], 3, pp. 137—151.
33. Stroganova, A. Kostyumy i gologrammy: chem zapomnitsya predvybornaya ...
Cessation of right of claim under a credit agreement: the problems of enforcement
... analyses the judicial practice of commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction. It is stressed that the current legislation does not contain provisions that forbid a bank to cede rights under a credit agreement. The conclusion is made that the law provides an opportunity for alienating the bank’s rights (claims) in respect of borrowers (natural persons). The author considers the position of public authorities on the inadmissibility of cession of a bank’s rights by non-bank organizations.
1. Ерохина М. Г. Правовой механизм банковского кредитования и обеспечеия возвратности ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... Juozaitis, J. 2016, Assessment of political vulnerabilities on security of energy supply in the Baltic States, Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, vol. 9, no. 1, p. 153—182.
9. Kretinin, G. V., Katrovskiy, A. P., ... ....5922/2079-8555-2016-4-2
10. Jönsson, A. M., Boström, M., Dreyer, M., Söderström, S. 2016, Risk Communication and the Role of the Public: Towards Inclusive Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea? Environmental Governance of the Baltic Sea, Springer, Cham,...
Knowing humanity without knowing the human being: The structure of polemic in Kant’s political argumentation
... podhod k argumentacii [The Cognitive Approach to Argumentation], in: Racio. ru. [Ratio. ru] 2009. No. 2. С. 2—22.
3. Zilber, A. S. 2016, Naskol'ko transcendental'ny Kantovy principy publichnogo prava? [How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?], in: Kantovskij sbornik [Kant’s Compendium]. 2016. No. 1 (55). S. 34—51.
4. Kant, I. 1994а, Antropologija s pragmaticheskoj tochki zrenija [Anthropology from a Pragmatical Point of View], in: Kant, I. Soch.: v 8 t. T. 7. [Writings: in 8 vol....
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... repeating the actions of the past. Social democrats, liberals, and populists are much more internally divided and tend to display lukewarm attitudes towards the Soviet past and its political reconsideration. Yet, the present analysis of the adopted laws and public policies, alongside a study on the attitudes of political elites make it possible to conclude that anti-nostalgia, the negative assessment of the Soviet life-style, criticism of it and attempts to keep the former Soviet decision makers out of Lithuania’s ...
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... Commission. URL: http://eeas.europa.eu/russia/docs/roadmap_economic_en.pdf (дата обращения: 14.02.2011).
7. Baltic Sea Action Group — за Балтийское море // Инфо-Финляндия. URL: http://www.info-finlandia. ru/public/default.aspx?contentid=169715 (дата обращения: 04.12.2010).
8. Birnie P. W., Boyle A., Redgwell C. International Law and the environment. 3-rd ed. Oxford, 2009.
9. Special Areas under MARPOL / Международная морская организация. URL: http://www.imo.org/OurWork/Environment/PollutionPrevention/SpecialAreasUnderMARPOL/Pages/Default.aspx ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... Scenarios. //
Nr. 2 (62). P. 28-37.
Coase R. (1960). The problem of social cost // Journal of Law and Economics.
Nr. 3. P.1- 44.
Croci E. (2005). The economics of environmental voluntary agreements.
The Handbook ... ... Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics.
No 4. P. 1-23.
Hurwicz, L. (1999). Revisiting Externalities. // Journal of Public Economics Theory.
Vvol. 1. Nr. 2. P. 225 – 245.
Kapp K. W. (1950). The Social Costs of Private Enterprise....
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... in origin by the dichotomy “power — people”, which was democratic in nature. The “people” included the educated public and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future ... ... considered as some unique whole but rather as an integral part of humanity, developing together with it according to universal laws. The Cadet Party was considered by its supporters as a force representing the interests of the entire “people.” Cadet ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... the dialectic of modern development], Evrazijskaja integracija: jekonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 1 (17), p. 149—154.
3. Dinamika kaliningradskoj identichnosti: global'nye konteksty i regional'naja specifika ... ... of the Russian Federation], 2015, Moscow, available at:
. (accessed 15.02.2016).
10. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik: 2015 [Statistical Yearbook: ...
Some remarks on the concept and function of Kant’s theory of schematism in the Critique of Pure Reason
... appearances given in time and space. Understanding becomes imagination when it obeys not only the laws of logics, but also the laws of time. Homogeneity (a concept that plays an important role in the theory of schematism) is explained with reference to ... ... explanations of concepts provided in the article are not exhaustive. They are discussed in more detail in the author’s earlier publications referred to in the footnotes. The article also discusses earlier and contemporary literature on schematism.
The psychological profile of the robber in A.S. Pushkin’s novella Kirdzhali
This article addresses Pushkin’s works, whose characters are based on real people who opposed conventional rules and laws and dedicated their life to fighting for personal and public freedom through following the path of crime. An analysis of the psychologically complex image of the novella’s main character shows that Pushkin paid special attention to the complicated and ambivalent personality of the robber who challenges ...