The use of MOS-SF-36 health survey for identifying specific psychological characteristics in primary school students with somatic pathologies
This article reports the results of a study into the quality of life of younger students with the help of MOS-SF-36 survey. Its information capacity is proved in case of identifying the psychological health components of health in children who suffered from iron deficiency anemia at a younger age. The author identified the long-term adverse effect of iron deficiency on the cognitive development and psychological health at primary school age.
1. Айвазян ...
Primary school teachers’s attitude to the formation of psychological health: An empirical study
This article addresses the problem of promoting students’ health as a teacher’s activity within the educational system; special attention is paid to the pilot study into social attitudes to psychological health and its promotion in primary school teachers. The author analyses the classical ternary structure of social attitude to health promotion and identifies inconsistencies in the system of primary school teacher’s attitudes to the teaching process ...
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... outcomes and postpartum depression // Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
1993. Vol. 65 (6). P. 1243—1258.
C., Swan P.
Association of negative and positive social ties with fibrinogen levels in young women // Health Psychology.
1999. Vol. 18. P. 131—139.
Holahan C., Moos R., Holahan C.
Social support, coping, and depressive symptoms in a latemiddle-aged sample ...
A correlation between the components of attitude towards health behaviour in adult students
This article analyses the results of an empirical study of the structure of attitudes towards health behaviour in students of the age of 25—35 carried out with the help of a psychological questionnaire. The author stresses the disharmony in the development of cognitive, emotional-evaluative, and conativebehavioural components of health attitude. The conclusion is made that the prevalence of the cognitive component of the ...
Health protection of students: the opportunities for health socialisation within the education system
This article considers the social and psychological mechanism of socialization of children and youth in the health sphere and emphasises the need and opportunities for health socialization of students by means of an educational institution.
1. Кислицина О. А. Масштабы распространения курения и потребления ...
Determination of Psychological and Emotional State of Different Health Groups by means of Lüscher Colour Test
и др. Психодиагностика в спорте: учеб. пособие для вузов. М.: Просвещение, 2005. 350 с.
Pelmenyov V., Gorelov A., Rumba O.
basic health group, special health group, respiratory system disorder group, psychological and emotional state assessment, Max Lüscher colour test.
Psychological health risks to children in modern education
... reguljacii socialnogo povedenija lichnosti. Metodologicheskie problemy social'noj psihologii. Moscow, pp. 89—105.
Allport, G. W.
1935. Attitudes. In: Murchison, C. Handbook of Social Psychology. Worcester, pp. 798—884.
psychological health risks, healthy lifestyle attitude and behavior
The attitude of university students towards health behaviour in the context of nutrition: empirical research
This article offers the results of an empirical study of inclination and the preparedness of students to make decisions in favour of health behaviour relating to nutrition. The authors suggest a multidisciplinary approach - based on social and economic psychology – to the problem of consumption of certain goods that affect health condition.
1. Симаева И. Н. Алимпиева А. В. Охрана здоровья и образование: институциональный подход : монография. Калининград, 2011. Ч. 2.
2. Фоломеева ...
Analysis of contextual mental health factors in adolescent girls and women of fertile age
... psychopathology prevalence (stress-related disorders) in adolescent girls and women of fertile age and to identify the relationship with contextual factors that adversely affect health.
The research found that the most important contextual factors affecting psychological health and the prevalence of psychopathologies in adolescent girls and women of fertile age are family environment, the lack of supportive intrafamily relationships that provide emotional support and activate the mental potential of a woman, adverse life ...
Parental support and psychological health of children and adolescents
... power, and control: Techniques in the socialization of children // Contemporary theories about the family. N. Y., 1979. Vol. 1. P. 317—374.
8. Shaw B. A., Krause N., Chatters L. M. et al. Emotional support from parents in early life, aging, and health // Psychology and aging. 2004. № 19(1).
9. Wright J. Parental support and juvenile delinquency: A test of social support theory. Cincinnati, 1995.
social support, parental support, psychosomatic health of children and adolescents
On the competence approach to the development of “Psychology of health” master’s programme at IKBFU
... behaviour in the educational system as a contribution in the development of human capital // The role of human capital in the development of the countres and regions of central and eastern
Europe. Torun, 2010. P. 35—44.
competence, health psychology, federal university development
The impact of family education on the development of mental health in a primary school student within pedagogical process
... психического здоровья детей на современном этапе развития общества // Психологическая га¬зета. 1997. № 10 (25).
education, anxiety, educational process, psychological health, diagnostics
In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
4. Greenhaus, J. H., Collins, K. M., Shaw, J. D. 2003, The relation between work-family balance and quality of life, Journal of Vocational Behaviour, vol. 63, no. 3, p. 510—531.
5. Frone, M. R. 2003, Work-family balance, Handbook of occupational health psychology, Washington, American Psychological Association, p. 143—162.
6. Clark, S. C. 2000, Work/family border theory: A new theory of work/family balance, Human Relations, vol. 53, no. 6, p. 747—770.
7. Clarke, M. C., Koch, L. C., Hill, E. J. 2004,...
Sensory fatigue as a functional condition in people with disability
... However, in people with poor health, it can be considered as a symptom of a health disorder. The review of literature on sensory fatigue allows us to identify methods for the study of its qualitative and quantitative characteristics, as well as to develop psychological and pedagogical methods and approaches to reducing it in people with health conditions.
sensory fatigue, persons with disabilities, autism, synesthesia
Population aging and the problems of the sandwich generation: Socioeconomic and psychological aspects
... Foresight //The Lancet. 2012. Vol. 379, No. 9823. P. 1295—1296.
31. Wong B., Kam Ki Tang. Do ageing economies save less? Evidence from OECD data // International Journal of Social Economics. 2013. Vol. 40, No. 6. P. 591—605.
32. Young C., Denson L. A. Psychological health and provision of grandchild care in non-custodial «baby boomer» grandparents // Journal of Family Studies. 2014. Vol. 20, No. 1. P. 88—100.
Sheresheva M., Kalmykova N., Kolkova K.
ageing, sandwich generation, psychological adaptation.
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... Pandemic of inequality (Economics public policy brief archive). N. Y., 2020.
9. Brooks S. K., Webster R. K., Smith L. et al. The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: Rapid review of the evidence // The Lancet. 2020. № 10227 (395). P.... ... OSF Preprints, 2020.
14. Zhang Y., Ma F. Z. Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health and Quality of Life among Local Residents in Liaoning Province, China: A Cross-Sectional Study // Int. J. Environ. Res....
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Douglas, M., Wildavsky, A. B. 1982, Risk and culture: an essay on the selection of technical and environmental dangers, University of California Press, Berkeley.
33. Dake, K. 1990, Technology on trial: Orienting dispositions toward environmental and health hazards. Doctoral dissertation. University of California at Berkeley.
34. Dake, K. 1991, Orienting dispositions in the perception of risk: an analysis of contemporary worldviews and cultural biases, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, Special Issue on Risk and Culture, no. 22, p. 61—82.
35. Gastil, J., Jenkins-Smith, H., Silva, C. 1995, Analysis of cultural bias survey items, Institute for Public Policy, University of New Mexico.
36. Marris, C., Langford, I., O’Riordan,...
Psychological and Pedagogical Provision of Variative Education routes in State Schools
... The author presents the results of the introduction of four variative education routes: for advanced students, students with health problems, students with low motivation and learning problems, and for talented students.
... ... РАО, 1999. С. 285—291.
education individualisation and differentiation, variative education routes, psychological and pedagogical support.
Social representations of healthy eating: an empirical study
This article considers the issue of healthy eating as a component of healthy lifestyle from the perspective of social psychology. The author reports the results of a pilot study into the social representations of “healthy eating” among university ... ... about their own diet, motives behind choosing certain products, and the sources of information about them being good/bad for health.
1. Алимпиева А. В., Прасова Е. А. Самосохранительное поведение обучающихся: ...
Heterogeneous models of problem and instrumental diagnostic environment for decision-support in complex diagnostic problem
... development of stratifiable model of concilium, which corresponds the new scientific worldview in respect to medical diagnostic and health informatics. This model displays heterogeneous cooperative clinical collective work of experts in small groups “at the ... ... модели поведения. М., 1987.
8. Ashby W. R. Principles of the Self-Organizing Dynamic System // J. of General Psychology. 1947. № 37. P. 125—128.
9. Месарович М., Мако Д., Такахара И. Теория иерархических ...
Social support as a factor of overcoming the negative consequence of stress
Distinctions between social support concepts, measures and models
// American Journal of community psychology. 1986. №
14 (4). P. 413—445.
Cohen S., Underwood L.
G., Gottlieb B.
Social support measurement ... ... (8). P. 1283—1293.
Stress, Coping and Social Support Processes: Where Are We? What Next? // Journal of Health and Social Behavior. 1995. 22. P.
A., Flap H.
D., Foets M., Groenewegen M.
Social support ...
Social study of psychoavtive substance abuse in the Baltic region state: The Russian component of the international study
9. Odgers C., Caspi A., Nagin D. S. Is it important to prevent early exposure to drugs and alcohol among adolescents? // Psychological Science. 2008. № 19. Р. 1037—1044.
10. Viner R. M., Taylor B. Adult outcomes of binge drinking in adolescence: ... ... national birth cohort // J Epidemiol Community Healt. 2007. № 61. Р. 902—907.
11. WHO: Global status report on alcohol and health 2014. URL: http:// www. who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/en/ (дата обращения: 10....
Pedagogical support children in a conflict situation: legal aspects
... the Strategy of the Council of Europe on the Rights of the Child. The documents are analysed in the light of the mechanism of pedagogical support for children. It is shown that the abovementioned documents, which guarantee the protection of rights, psychological and physical health and development of the child can be considered as the legal basis for the organization and implementation of pedagogical support for children in conflict situations within the systems of education and social welfare.
1. Декларация ...
On the problem of modeling the strategic behavior of states in geoeconomics
... Liberalism and the Good R. B. Douglass et al. (eds.). N. Y., 1990.
27. Thaler R., Sunstein C. Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth and Happiness. Yale University Press, 2008.
28. Tversky A., Kahneman D. Advances in prospect theory: Cumulative ... ... 297—323.
Neverov A. N., Markelov A. Yu.
economic behavior, behavioral geoeconomics, state, strategic behavior, economic and psychological factors, routines.
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
The article presents an analysis of the social systems, in which human health is not limited to its inclusion in social relations, processes and practices. The main aim of this research work is to ... ... compromise and respect for the human right to choose the kind of life to live. The results of the study can be used in social and psychological support of people with disabilities in the processes of their inclusion and integration with society.
1. Абульханова-Славская ...