The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... менеджмента. 2013.Т. 11, №. 1. С. 63—94.
5. Benavent Ch. Analyse de l’efficacite des carte de fidelite: une etude de cas. Universite des Sciences et Techniques de Lille, 2005.
6. Bruneau V., Zidda P. Why do customer attitude towards loyalty programs matter a lot? // Paradigm Shifts and Interactions. European Marketing Academy 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, 2014.
7. Casteran H., Benavent Ch., Meyer-Waarden L. L’implact des programmes de fidelisation sur la consummation: un effet de ...
Formal models of a system of automated generation of programming tests
Formal approaches to creation of algorithms implemented in automated tests generation system are considered. Structure of a software system of programming tests generation is presented. Problem statements and mathematical models for some modules of the system are described.
1. Алсынбаева Л. Г. Система автоматизированной генерации тестовых ...
The features and prospects of programming as a basis for the development of research in Russia
This article considers the aspects of programming evolution and the features and prospects of applying this tool in the modern economic conditions. The author makes suggestion regarding the improvement of national research management.
1. О федеральной целевой программе ...
The concept of improving the methodology of exclave region's economy management on the basis of investment programming
This article considers the concept of improving the methodology of management of exclave region’s economy on the basis of investment programming. The author suggests a methodological approach to improving investment programming management in order to ensure a sustainable socio-economic situation in the region.
1. Основные положения региональной политики ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... Polski 2007, Wrocław, Urząd Statystyczny.
5. Kargol, A., Megrel, E., Sokół, E. 2004, Unijne programy wspierające współpracę transgraniczną a ich możliwośćwykorzystania na wschodnim pograniczu: Rozszerzenie Unii Europejskiej na Wschód [EU programs supporting cross-border cooperation and the possibility of using the eastern border: EU enlargement to the East], eds. W. Bieńkowski, J. Grabowiecki, H. Wnorowski. Białystok,Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku.
6. Nawrocka, I. 2007, Współpraca ...
The ways to assess the implementation of priority national projects in the Kaliningrad region and improve project financing legislation
The article focuses on the financing of priority national projects in the Russian Federation and the Kaliningrad region. The author analyses the development and implementation of programs, considers the legal regulation issues, the features of program financing and implementation in the Kaliningrad region in view of its semi-enclave positions, as well as the ways to improve program financing and implementation in legal and
The theoretical framework of the process of social and pedagogical support for children at a teen club
... particularly, teen clubs. The authors present a model of socio-pedagogical support for children at teen clubs and describe its goals and objectives, principles, stages, and ways of practical implementation. The article emphasizes the need to create a program for socio-pedagogical support for teenagers based on the model presented and offers the key characteristics of the program, as well as the methods of its implementation.
1. Александрова Е. А. Как открыть школу родителям ...
On the issue of rating assessment of primary schoolchildren in the context of inclusive education
... educational needs, have secured a differentiated approach as one of the most important postulates. In practice, when assessing the educational results of students with disabilities, teachers are faced with many problematic situations. Adaptation of such programs involves certain alignment, and a special evaluation system, which considers the specifics of the mental operations, perception, memory, development of speech functions, the pace of educational activity, as well as the specific educational ...
About one training course introduction to specialty on mathematics
Author's program of a mathematical course of introduction to specialty is submitted. The program consists of four sections: formal logical system and functions, numerical system and number systems, artificial intelligence and fuzzy operators, programming paradigms: ...
Features of the RT-Q-1 software for automated tariff setting for the regional district heating system
The article presents the results of the universal program complex PT-Q-1 for the automated setting and the analysis of tariffs in district heating system. The authors study the feasibility of the SaaS model application which provides for the simplest data interchange in the relevant information space ...
Ways of an estimation of realisation of priority national projects in the Kaliningrad region and a way of perfection of the legislation on their financing
In the article questions of financing of priority national projects in the Russian Federation and in the Kaliningrad region are taken up. The article contains the analysis of creation and realization of the above-stated programs, considers legal regulation questions, mentions features of financing and realization of programs in the Kaliningrad region, with allowance for enclave area positions. Ways of perfection of financing and realization of programs to the legal and ...
A programming language and translation
The article deals with some issues of translating technical, in particular, programming texts. The author pays special attention to the polysemy of certain English IT terms. An important problem is adapting such terms to the system of the target language. Translators working in IT are required to have extensive expertise in informatics....
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
macro/prognoz/doc20130325_06 (accessed 06.01.2015).
19. Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti do 2020 goda. Gosudarstvennaja programma Rossijskoj Federacii [Socio-economic development of
the Kaliningrad region until 2020. State program of the Russian Federation], 2014, Government Decree of April 15, 2014 № 311, Portal gosudarstvennyh programm RF
[Portal of the state programs of the Russian Federation], available at:http://programs.gov.ru/Portal/programs/passport/37 (accessed ...
Possible applications of the resources of the Mathematica programming environment to solving mathematical problems
This article describes possible applications of the resources of the Mathematica programming environment (version 220.127.116.11) in teaching mathematics as a means of the automatic control of initial data input, input data generator, and a means to improve the visibility of mathematical problem solving. The author offers examples of Mathematica ...
The strategic potential of an organisation and the models of programming solutions in the conditions of uncertainty
This article considers the problems of studying the strategic potential of organisations in the modern conditions. The authors analyse the methods of allowing for the uncertainty factor within the programming solution development procedures.
1. Друкер П. Ф. Задачи менеджмента в XXI веке / пер. с англ. М., 2004.
2. Нельсон Р., Уинтер С. Эволюционная теория экономических ...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
A program of the general course of mathematical modeling coordinated with modeling of transport flows is submitted.
1. Гасников А., Дорн Ю., Прохоров А., Швецов В. Как бороться с пробками? // Троицкий ...
Forensic Thinking and Crime Investigation Programming
In this article, I provide an overview of the history of investigation programming and analyse the shortcomings of the algorithm method. Apparently, these shortcomings can be overcome by forensic thinking. I provide my own interpretation of forensic thinking structure and avenues to study this phenomenon. The methods to ...
Budelacci O. Kant’s program for peace. Political thinking in the context of practical philosophy
M. Fabjancic (translation from German by A. S. Zilber)
Multiparametrical optimization of multimodal functions
... multiparametrical optimization on the basis of genetic algorithms is described. A brief description of a subject domain is given and a feature of the problem is explained. The basic development cycles and achieved on a today level of execution and structure of the program are specified. Examples of accounts are resulted.
генетического поиска. Таганрог, 2002.
Черных С. В.
Решение задачи управления товарными запасами ...
On the optimal passing of distinguished points for parallelized Pollard’s rho-method
... researched how many central processes are needed and what proportion of distinguished points is needed to be set to optimize an expected working time of this algorithm under the constraints of available memory; analyses the testing results of the developed program.
Van Oorschot P., Wiener M.
Parallel collision search with cryptanalytic applications
J. of Cryptology. 1999. 12(1).
Hankerson D., Menezes A., Vanstone S.
Guide to elliptic curve cryptography.
Kuhn F., Struik ...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... Economic Zone], Kosmopolis, no. 13(3), p. 82—89.
3. Gosudarstvennaja programma Rossijskoj Federacii «Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti do 2020 goda». Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF № 461-r ot 27 marta 2013 goda [State Program of the Russian Federation
«Socio-economic development of the Kaliningrad region until 2020.» RF Government Decree № 461-r dated March 27, 2013], available at: http://gosprogrammy. gov.ru (accessed 10.01.2014).
4. Kaliningradskaja oblast' ...
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
... proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование методологии интенсивного информатизированного обучения для подготовки судовых специалистов ...
The Welfare State (Social State) in the Russian Federation as a Constitutional Principle and its Practical Implementation
... social (welfare) state in the Russian Federation, especially the relevant state measures supporting families, birth rate and migration. Legal research in this paper is also focused on the selected state projects realized in the contemporary Russia: state program of the maternity (family) capital, experience of the granting the Charge-Free Land Property for multi-child families, and also so-called project of the "Charge-Free Far Eastern Hectare". Based on the conducted analysis the authors of ...
Program realization of calculation method of radio signal attenuation in atmospheric gases for satellite communications
The authors study the application of calculation method of radio signal attenuation in atmospheric gases, proposed by International Telecommunication Union . The paper describes the algorithm of attenuation calculation, created in MATLAB program and calculated resulting attenuation for latitudes are greater than 45°.
1. Затухание в атмосферных газах : рекомендация МСЭ-R P.676-11 (09/2016).
2. Liebe H. J., Hufford G. A., Cotton M. G. Propagation ...
Peculiarities of implementing supplementary professional education programs in naval educational institutions
The article is devoted to the aspects of professionally oriented language training of naval cadets on the supplementary educational program "Translator in the field of professional communication". The author describes the peculiarities of the selection of naval cadets, the features of educational content and language practice.
1. Бударина А. О. Linguistus Universalis: ...
A research on the influence of the B-spline order on the surface appearance
This article considers the effect of the order of B-splines on the appearance of surface and smoothness degree. The surfaces based on B-splines of 2 x 2, 3 x 3, and 5 x 5 orders are presented.
Кochinа A., Slobodyanyuk M
B-splines, programming, modeling, smooth surfaces, computer graphics.
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... tool to improve the level of economic development and investment attractiveness of these regions is the implementation of large trasnsport infrastructure projects. The article analyzes how the implementation of projects under the Federal Target Program “Development of the Transport System of Russia (2010—2021)” contributed to an increase in the economic efficiency of the transport industry in the region and, as a consequence, to an increase in the level of investment attractiveness....
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
5. Vorobiev, V. N., Smirnov, N. P. 1999, Obwaja okeanologija [General oceanography], Part. 2, Dinamicheskie processy [Dynamic processes], Saint Petersburg, RGGMU, 230 p.
6. Gotstser, D. 1991, Uchebnye programmy i social'nye problemy [Educational programs and social problems], Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 7—19.
7. Johnson, N., Leone, F. 1981, Statistika i planirovanie jeksperimenta v tehnike i nauke. Metody planirovanija jeksperimenta ...
Features of the implementation of the ACCESS international project in the Kaliningrad region based on the principles of inclusive education
The implementation of the English Access Microscholarship Program (ACCESS) in the Kaliningrad region is based on the principles of inclusive education. It makes the study of the English language more accessible to ado-lescents from an economically disadvantaged background and children with special needs. A greater ...
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
The article defines the innovative features of teaching international relations in the Baltic Sea Region at the graduate level, taking as an example the double degree program in international relations of the Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University, set up by the St. Petersburg State University and the University of Tampere the article also evaluates specific features of other similar programs taught in universities ...
Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
... system of support of motherhood and childhood in different countries of the world according to different criteria. The study revealed that one of the priority national projects in the Russian Federation is the Demography project, which includes many programs to support mothers and children at both the federal, regional and municipal levels; and the comparison of the issue under study in other countries of the world showed that in our country one of the best systems of support of motherhood and ...
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
... Latent Preference // Journal of Marketing Research. 2000.37 (4). S. 514—524.
3. Wagner U., Taudes A. A Multivariate Polya Model of Brand Choice and Purchase Incidence // Marketing Science. 1986. 5 (3). S. 219—244.
4. Taudes A., Wagner U. EXORB — A Program System to Examine to Order of Individual
Brand Choice Processes // Journal of Marketing Research. 1985. 22 (2).S. 218—219.
5. Wagner U. COLLDICO — A Program System for Performing Regression Analysis in the Presence of Collinearity, Diagnosis ...
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
... management practice in Russia and in the region of Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon in particular. The research focuses on the opportunities of creating mechanisms for coordination and joint work of Russian and Polish partners to provide for common or related programs of spatial planning in the region. The research was carried out by Russian and Polish partners in the framework of the international project "Opportunities and Benefits sharing the Vistula Lagoon", implemented within the "Lithuania ...
An algorithm and model of data saving for solving the problem of satellite-plasma interaction by the molecular dynamic method using the CUDA technology
... result-ing algorithm is difficult to implement; however, it shows the most efficient use of computing resources in solving the problem, can be easily scaled for hybrid computing, and has great potential when using the MPI + CUDA + CPU threads of a hybrid programming model.
1. Альперт Я. Л., Гуревич А. В., Питаевский Л. П. Искусственные спутники в разреженной плазме. М., 1964.
2. Зинин Л. В., Гальперин Ю. И., Гладышев ...
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
... is to identify the main development problems of a special type of territory — pre-agglomeration territories and to identify possible solutions. Based on the analysis of statistical data, documents of strategic planning of municipalities, as well as programs for the integrated development of transport infrastructure at the level of the Kaliningrad city agglomeration and the Gvardeysk urban district,the author justifies proposals on the formation of a contractual model for inter-municipal cooperation ...
Objective and subjective reasons for crisis of Russian economy
The article presents basic reasons of world economic crisis and their negative influence on economic development of Russia including Kaliningrad region. One could find substantiation of forming new financialeconomic model as long-term development program for Russia.
1. Макиавелли Н. Князь. Минск, 2000.
Kuznetsova I. S.
economic crisis, economic policy, stabilization fund, world market, domestic industry, Special economic zone.
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... Gradostroitel'nyj kodeks RF [Town Planning Code], Upravlenie razvitiem territorij [Managing the development of territories], no. 1, p. 17—20.
6. Konovalov, A. M., Baturova, G. V. 2008, Celevoe programmirovanie razvitija rossijskoj morskoj dejatel'nosti [Targeted programming for the Russian maritime activities], Morskaja politika Rossii [Russian Maritime Policy], June.
7. Konovalov, A. M. 2011, Transportnaja infrastruktura rossijskoj Arktiki: problemy i puti ih reshenija [Transport infrastructure in the Russian ...
Development of a web-application for interaction of in-terested stakeholders in the life cycle of a residential house
The availability of a suitable web-application (a full-fledged program that interacts with users (stakeholders), meets their requirements and returns the expected results) greatly simplifies the process of monitoring the construction of residential building. The main stakeholders involved in the life cycle of the ...
International education fora as a factor for strengthening global cooperation in the Humanities
... faculties of Humanities. Such fora are regarded as an innovative form of inter-university cooperation, which opens new prospects and opportunities for cooperation in education, science and culture.
forum, arts education, educational programs, scientific and educational cooperation, innovation, inter-university cooperation
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
12. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Kaliningradskoj oblasti ot 24.12.2013 № 993 «O Gosudarstvennoj programme Kaliningradskoj oblasti "Turizm", [Resolution of the Government of the Kaliningrad region from 24.12.2013 № 993 «On State program of the Kaliningrad region" Tourism "], 2013, Konsultant Plus, available at: http://base. consultant.ru/ (accessed: 30.09.2014).
13. Turisty vse chashhe vybirajut dlja otdyha goroda, a ne pljazhi [Tourists are increasingly opting for ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... dolgosrochnaja celevaja programma «Podderzhka realizacii programm prigranichnogo i mezhdunarodnogo sotrudnichestva v Pskovskoj oblasti na 2012—2014 gody» (Postanovlenie Administracii Pskovskoj oblasti ot 23 nojabrja 2011 g. N 466) [Regional long-term target program "Support to the implementation of programs of cross-border and international cooperation in the Pskov region in 2012—2014 years" (Resolution of the Pskov region on November 23, 2011 N 466)].
18. O koncepcii razvitija mezhdunarodnyh,...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... Rossijskoj Federacii po okazaniju sodejstvija dobrovol'nomu pereseleniju v Rossijskuju Federaciju sootechestvennikov, prozhivajushhih za rubezhom: prikaz
Minregiona Rossii ot 01.02.2013 № 33 [On Approval of the recommendations for the development of the program of the Russian Federation to assist the voluntary resettlement to the Russian Federation of compatriots living abroad: Order Ministry of Regional Development of Russia from 01.02.2013 № 33], 2013, Legal reference system "Consultant Plus",...
Creating a program complex simulation of RTC AR-600
Construction of virtual model of AR-600 robot by using robot operation system environment is described.
1. Von Hagen W. Ubuntu Linux Bible, 2010.
2. Hickle J., Halle S. The design and implementation of a semi-autonomous surfzone robot using advanced sensors and a common robot operating system, 2011.
3. Ложкин П. В. Метод точки нулевого момента для задачи динамического равновесия РТК AR-600. Движение на месте // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2013. Вып. 10. С. 81—84...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".
14. Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennoj programmy Rossijskoj Federacii «Razvitie nauki i tehnologij» na 2013—2020 (Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 20.12.2012 N 2433-r) [On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation, "The development of science and technology" for 2013—2020 (Decree of the RF Government of 20.12.2012 N 2433-p)], legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".
15. Ob uchastii Rossijskoj Federacii v ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... Maritime Transport], Moscow.
12. Zalogin, B. S. 1984, Jekonomicheskaja geografija Mirovogo okeana [The economic geography of the world Ocean], Moscow.
13. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitija primorskih regionov Rossii [Network programming development of the coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad.
14. Issledovanija Mirovogo okeana v XX v. [Study of the oceans in the XX century], Institute of Geography of the RAS, available at: http://igras.ru/index.php?r=21&id=193 (accessed ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... 2, pp. 3—14.
4. Bol'shaja sovetskaja enciklopedija [Great Soviet Encyclopedia]. 1969—1978, Vol. 24, P. I, Moscow, “Sovetskaja enciklopedija”, 18240 p.
5. Budavey, Yu. V. 1980, Dolgosrochnye narodnohozjajstvennye programmy [Long-term economic programs], Moscow, Mysl, 207 p.
6. Varshavskij, А. Е. 2005, Problemy i pokazateli razvitija innovacionnyh sistem [Problems and indicators of innovation systems]. In: Goreglyad V. P. (ed.), Innovacionnyj put' razvitija dlja novoj Rossii [Innovative ...
Development of Parallel Algorithms for Solving Systems of Linear Algebraic Equations
... вычисления. М., 1999.
5. Гергель В. П. Теория и практика параллельных вычислений. М., 2007.
6. Гергель В. П., Воеводин В. В., Сысоев А. В., Баркалов К. А. Intel Parallel Programming Professional. М., 2016.
Belyakova O. V., Naumov A. M., Vetrov I. A.
parallel algorithms, systems of linear equation, SOR-method, OpenMP-programming
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Petersburgers have presented a new international tourist route, available at:
. (accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
33. EU cross-border cooperation programs Russia, available at:
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
34. CBC Programme EU — Russia. Ministry of Economic Development ofRussia, available at:
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
....ru/rbcfreenews/20130724123754.shtml (accessed 12 August 2013).
12. Vinokurov, E.Yu. 2007, Teorija anklavov [Theory of Enclaves], Kaliningrad.
13. Gosudarstvennaja programma RF «Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti do 2020 goda» [Russian State program «Socio-economic development of the Kaliningrad Region 2020»], 2013, available at: minregion.ru (accessed 16 August 2013).
14. Zverev, Yu. M. 2010, The Kaliningrad region: the characteristics of the 2008—2009 economic crisis and possible ways ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
14. Polkh, P. P. 2013, The Kaliningrad Regional Committee of the CPSU and the organization of cooperation between the USSR and Poland in 1956—1970, Vestnik TGU, no. 10 (126), p. 139—144. (In Russ.)
15. Results of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program (ENPI) Lithuania-Poland-Russia 2007—2013, 2016, Center for European Projects, Warsaw, p. 165.
16. Sergunin, A. A. 2013, Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership, Balt. Reg., Vol. 5, no. 4, p. 38—47....