A cognitive approach to argumentation and message produc-tion
ED102638.pdf (дата обращения: 12.06.2014).
7. Clark R. A., Delia J. G. The Development of Functional Persuasive Skills in Childhood and Early Adolescence // Child Development. 1976. Vol. 47, № 4. P. 1008—1014.
8.... ... Face. Mahwah (New Jersey), 2005.
16. Hample D. The Arguers // Informal Logic. 2007. Vol. 27, № 2. P. 163—178.
17. Message Production: Advances in Communication Theory. Routledge, 1997 (kindle ed.).
18. O’Keefe D. J. Two Concepts of Argument // Journal ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... the “silent” cities, which do not show any activity in any way.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A., Hvaley D. V.
knowledge generation, science centre, intellectual capital, spatial bibliometrics, city typology, research network, knowledge production function
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
... 2013. Vol. 8(4). P. 603—626.
29. Lisowska K. A. The Influence of Recombinant Human Erythropoietin on Apoptosis and Cytokine Production of CD4+ lymphocytes from Hemodialyzed Patients // J. Clin. Immunol. 2013. Vol. 33. P. 661—665.
30. Arcasoy M. O. ... ... biological effects of erythropoietin // British Journal of Haematology. 2008. Vol. 141. P. 14—31.
31. Malek T. R. The main function of IL-2 is to promote the development of T regulatory cells // Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 2003. Vol. 74. P. 961—965....
On the problem of evaluating the accuracy of di-agnostics of wave disturbances carried out using the technique of projection operators
... of splines with a double dimension of one, that approximate the set of points, representing the results of observation. The conventional scalar product allows to project the approximation onto the subspace of observations. The use of the same scalar product yields the norm that we use to estimate error deviations within the model under consideration. Its minimum defines both a function reconstruction and its error, which also include the measurements errors. The results we apply to the problems of reconstruction of initial or boundary conditions for 1D wave equation, that imply the procedure of directed waves division.
Rural areas of russia’s north-west borderland: problems and development paths
... agricultural production, using the Hall-Tideman index. The study used several indicators to identify the role and place of border districts in their respective regions. Three types of districts were distinguished according to the structure of agricultural production: districts dominated by agricultural organisations, districts dominated by small farms, and mixed-type districts. Cross-district differences in output dynamics were described. The socially essential functions of rural areas and the economic entities performing those functions were identified. The analysis of the recreational resources of border districts helped to determine the directions in which the transformation of rural areas into consumer spaces ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
This article focuses on a commodity flow model for an exclave region (CFMER). The CFMER development is aimed at identifying aggregate proportions of the exclave’s economy in the transitional period of the special economic zone (SEZ) functioning. The key method of analysis is the comparison of data on the generation of gross regional product and regional foreign economic activities (including export and import of goods and moving goods from/into the Kaliningrad region to other Russian regions). It results in a conceptual CFMER, which is assessed as of 2011. The availability of additional ...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... sustainable development of the region (theoretical aspect)], Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographic bulletin], no. 1—2, p. 15—22.
Northwestern economic district, spatial development, regional population distribution systems, forces of production, functional relations
Rationality criteria of technical item multifunction degree in equipment park
... rationality of degree of multifunctionality of the technical park providing functioning of park of equipment are offered. Criteria are developed taking into account features of functioning of system of higher level of hierarchy, than the system providing functioning of separately taken technical products.
1. Анипко О. Б., Борисюк М. Д., Бусяк Ю. М. Концептуальное проектирование объектов бронетанковой техники : монография. Харьков, 2008.
2. Николаев ...
An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
... does not lead to convergence in labour efficiency. The capital-labour ratio and the growth rate of labour efficiency in the Russian Baltic are close to the Eastern European average.
Druzhinin P. V., Prokopyev E. A.
European Union, integration, production function, efficiency, investment
Algorithms for detecting high-gradient areas of the great oceans has increased biological productivity
The question of the application of remote sensing data to choose areas of the great oceans with increased biological productivity is considered. Submitted algorithm allows sharing this areas in accordance with the data of fisheries statistics.... ... curvature splines in tension// Geophysics. 1990. Vol. 55, No. 3. P. 293—305.
fishery oceanology, approximation of functions, interpolation, remote sensing data, Gridding algorithm
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... to the problem of cluster identification and emphasises the major role of institutional dimension in the identification (and functioning) of clusters, especially in comparison to cluster formation theory based on the technological connection of adjacent ... ... razvitija, lokal'nye proizvodstvennye sistemy i razvitie malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and medium
businesses]. In: Kaliningradskaja oblast': na puti k regional'nym programmam ...
Market forms of industrial production organisation as “growth poles” of the economy
... Russia in the world economy in the late 20th/early 21st century. The author presents an economic and geographical analysis of the development of new forms of national industrial production.
It is stressed that the development of new forms of industrial production organisation has become especially relevant in the last decade, since the coun-try’s effective development requires a search for new progressive forms and methods of functioning of inter-branch associations, which are necessary for the development of a multi-sectoral economic complex
Богачев И. И., Родионова И. А. Характеристика состояния и проблемы развития ...
The endocrine function organization in flatworms
... introspective analysis // Physiol. Zool. 1997. Vol. 70, №
3. P. 257—269.
H., Montagne-Wajer C., Smith F.
Functional orphology of the light yellow cell and yellow cell neuroendocrine systems of the pond snail Lymnaea stag
nalis // ... ... Biochem. Physiol. 1994. Vol.
108 A, №
1. P. 25—30.
Gottfried H., Lusis O.
Steroid of invertebrates: the in vitro production of 11-ketosterone and other steroids by the eggs of the slug
Arion ater rufus
(Linn) // Nature.
Lonl. 1966. Vol....
From the History of the Kokand branch of the Volga-Kama Commercial Bank
In this article, I address the functions and the framework for the operations of the Kokand branch of the Volga-Kama Commercial Bank. Soviet historiography considered ... ... prove that the financial institutions of the Russian Empire took into account local circumstances and encouraged exportoriented production. I examine interbank correspondence, annual reports by the director of the branch, and branch audit reports. This work ...
Ontogenetic Dynamics of Hydrocortisone Quantitative Content of the Common Octopus Octopus vulgaris, Lamark (Cephalopoda: Octopodidae)
... Lang P. R., Kits K. S., Van Golen F. A., Van Der Schors R. C., De With N. D., Burke J. F., Geraerts W. P. M.
Structural and Functional Evolution of the Vasopressin/Oxytocin Superfamily: Vasopressin-Related Conopressin Is the Only Member Present in ... ... Kideys A.
Metabolic strategy in pelagic squid of genus
(Ommastrephidae) as the basis of high abundance and productivity: an overview of the Soviet investigations // Bull. Mar. Sci. 2002. Vol. 71. №
2. P. 815—836.
Key factors of the spatial organisation of small businesses
This article describes the conditions, resources, and prerequisites necessary for the efficient functioning of small businesses. Based on the theoretical propositions and practical results of productive forces distribution, the authors identify groups of factors of spatial organization of small businesses: national and supranational level, regional level, location, and the entrepreneur. A sequential analysis of the main factors of the small ...
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
Presented the results of the synthesis and analysis of the system of temperature control for the camera kiln electrode products. By using Simulink held simulation of control systems with man — operator, with a parametrically оптимизируемым ... ... network predictor controller. Defined indicators of the quality of the transient processes camera kiln for different variants of functioning of the system. Shows the advantage of using neural networks predictive controller for control of thermal processes....
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... Direct Investments, St. Petersburg.
22. Lösch, A. 1940, Die räumliche Ordnung der Wirtschaft, Jena.
23. McNee, R. B. 1958. Functional Geography of the Firm, with an Illustrative Case Study from the Petroleum Industry, Economic Geography, Vol. 34, no.... ... of Japan, Series B, Vol. 65, no. 1, p. 32—56.
28. Vernon, R. 1966, International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 80, no. 2, p. 190—207.
Kuznetsov A. V.
foreign direct investments ...
Hemozoin accumulation associated with Opisthorchis felineus infection and the analysis of its role in changing the bile ducts microbiota
... blood-feeding parasites: friends or foes? // Parasites & vectors. 2010. Vol. 3, № 1. P. 108.
2. Orjih A. U., Fitch C. D. Hemozoin production by Plasmodium falciparum: variation with strain and exposure to chloroquine // Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General ... ... letters. 2005. Vol. 579, № 27. P. 6010—6016.
5. Sun J., Li C., Wang S. Organism-like formation of Schistosoma hemozoin and its function suggest a mechanism for anti-malarial action of artemisinin // Scientific reports. 2016. Vol. 6.
6. Lamikanra A. A. et ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Strategic Alliances // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1998. № 43. P. 781—814.
27. Hakansson H., Johanson J. Industrial functions of business relationships, in Sharma D. D. (eds.) Advances in Industrial Marketing. Vol. 5 : Greenwich: JAI Press, 1993.... ... Marketing Research. 1992. № 29. P. 5—17.
33. Jadjev H., Browne J. The extended enterprise — a context for manufacturing // Production Planning and Control. 1998. № 9 (3). P. 216—29.
34. Jarillo J. C. Strategic Networks: Creating the Bordeless ...
‘Theory of mind’ in explaining verbal and cognitive dysfunctions in autistic children and its experimental test
... essay on autism and theory of mind. Cambridge, MA, 1995.
4. Baron-Cohen S. Theory of Mind in Normal Development and Autism // Prisme. 2001. № 34. P. 174—183.
5. Chafe W. The pear stories: Cognitive, cultural, and linguistic aspects of narrative production. Norwood, NJ, 1980.
6. Frith U. Autism: Explaining the Enigma. Oxford, 1989.
7. Nichols S., Stich S. Mindreading Oxford, 2003.
8. Pennington B., Ozonoff S. Executive functions and developmental psychopathology // Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry. 1996. Vol. 37, is. 1. P. 51—87.
9. Premack D, Woodruff G. Does the chimpanzee have a theory of mind? // Behavioral and Brain Sciences. 1978. Vol. 1(4). P. 515—526....
Synthesis of some nitrogen-containing heterocycles based on benzotriazole and bromo-substituted and condensed quinones
In this article, we describe the process of obtaining nitrogen-containing heterocycles based on benzotriazole and bromo-substituted and condensed quinones. As known, nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compounds containing amide function are used in the synthesis of biologically active substances. One can expect products synthesized with quinones and heterocyclic amines of the benzotriazole series to have a wide spectrum of biological activity and other useful properties.
1. Monbaliu J.-C. M. The Chemistry of Benzotriazole Derivatives: A Tribute to Alan Roy ...
Hardware-Software Implementation of 1-Wire Interface Based on STM32 Microcontroller
... microcontroller with the usage of hardware timer. Implemented low-level library uses minimum of MCU resources, has address search functionality and can be applied for polling sensors in wired networks based on this interface.
1. Complete 1-Wire Command ... ... обращения: 25.06.2019).
6. 1-Wire Online Tutorial // Maxim Integrated. URL:
rated.com/en/products/1-wire/flash/overview/index.cfm (дата обращения: 25.06.2019).
Sinyukhin A. O., Valov S. V., Fokina K. ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... the research potential of universities that receive funding under the Excellence Initiative and describes the contribution of production in research and development activities, focusing on the top ten German companies in terms of R&D expenditure.
18. University of Freiburg, available at: URL: http://www.uni-freiburg.de/forschung-en (accessed 20 January 2012).
19. WR: Function, available at: URL: http://www.wissenschaftsrat.de/1/about/function/ (accessed 18 January 2012).
Berezhnaya Galina ...
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... industrial agglomerations, as a special class of innovation ecosystems, and as a special class of economic projects (cluster initiatives). We examine the properties of clusters corresponding to each class and demonstrate their role in the geographical and functional fragmentation of production, in the integration of local exporters into global value chains, and in bridging communication gaps and developing collaboration among economic agents. We show that clusters occupy a central place among various types of business networks and ...
Cовременные технологии производства и их социокультурное и экономическое влияние на качество и безопасность продовольственных товаров
... предназначенных для длительного хранения.
This article focuses on the issues of maintaining the quality and ensuring safety of foodstuffs supplied for long-term storage to government reserves, which acquire a totally new function in the conditions of development of information society economy. The author analyses the problem of maintaining the quality and ensuring safety of foodstuffs in the course of storing and emphasizes the need to modernize the foodstuffs production in view of innovative achievements, including convergent technologies. The article formulates the key problems of identifying nanoparticles in long-storage foodstuffs.
1. Дергачёва Е. А. Философия техногенного ...
Mathematical modeling of synthesis technologies of powder materials for the space robotics
The production process is analyzed and a brief description of the main theoretical models of spark plasma sintering (SPS) is given.... ... ParisTech, 2012.
9. Wei Li. Constitutive Modeling and Simulation of Spark Plasma Sintering with Applications to Fabrication of Functionally Structured Mono-Carbides / Ph. D. thesis. University of California, San Diego, 2013.
10. Olevsky E. A., Garcia-Cardona ...
The assessment of the antioxidant status of medicinal plants from the collection of the botanical garden of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (Kaliningrad)
... from 31 families. The study identified palnt species with a maximum content of biologically active compounds (phenolic antioxidants and ascorbic acid) and high antioxidant activity. These plants can be used as a basis for the creation of innovative functional food products
that have high antioxidant activity.
1. Miliauskas G., Venskutonis P. R., Beek T. A. Screening of radical scavenging activity of some medicinal and aromatic plant extracts // Food Chem. 2004. Vol. 85,№ 2. P. 231—237.
2. Samuelsen ...
Foraging strategies in the pine marten Martes martes: A model
... on tracking techniques showed that the foraging strategies of pine martens constitute stereotypes combining optimal foraging productivity with reducing the number of risk situations. In this species, foraging takes place in forest-grassland ecotones, ... ...
19. Uexkull J. An Introduction to Umwelt // Semiotica. 2001. № 134 (1/4). P. 107—110.
20. Vladimirova E. J. Specific Functional Forms of Behavior in Pine Martens (Martes martes) // Russ. J. of Theriol. 2011. № 2. P. 47—58.
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
... Operations Research — a Literature Survey // OR Spektrum. 2000. 22 (1). S. 5—18.
8. Wagner U., Taudes A. Microdynamics of New Product Purchase — a Model Incorporating both Marketing and Consumer-Specific Variables // International Journal of Research ... ... 35 (1). S. 61—79.
12. Wagner U., Geyer A. A Maximum Entropy Method for Inverting Laplace Transforms of Probability Density Functions // Biometrika. 1995. 82 (4). S. 887—892.
Чуйкин А. М.
Representation of emotions in literary texts (based on ‘La carte et le territoire’ by M. Houellebecq)
... oral speech. Thus, lexical and syntactic means of expressing emotions in the literary text appear to be more effective and more productive compared with interjections and phonetic means.
1. Александрова О. В. Проблемы экспрессивного ... ...
(дата обращения: 16.07.2016).
21. Houellebecq M. La carte et le territoire. P., 2010.
emotion, emotive function, an affective, linguistic level
An escape from the embrace of politics. A study into the cultures of remembrance as a means to encourage a historical dialogue in Lithuanian-Russian relations
This article focuses on the factors inhibiting a productive rethinking of the past in contemporary Lithuanian-Russian relations. The rethinking of the past is understood as a ... ... historical research — as an important tool for encouraging the co-existence of communities —should fulfil certain social functions. Having chosen the Lithuanian-Russian communication space as a case, the author emphasizes the need to develop an interest ...
Decay of a weak gap and wave propagation in a nonlocal environment with a source
... source is considered. The results are set out in terms of the heat transfer theory. The temperature derivative of the source function is positive (a technical source) or negative (a source in biological tissue). The wave velocity (subsonic, sonic, supersonic) ... ... A source in biological tissue: the thermal field between the waves is a superposition of two running waves for which the product of velocity moduli is equal to the square of propagating thermal perturbations velocity. The non-uniform space in front ...
Modern tendencies in media communication
... the global trends in modern communication. A structural and semantic analysis of word formation is done to identify the most productive models. The authors employ pragmatic analysis to determine the role of neologisms in media texts. The following phenomena ... ... modern media discourse: the presence of foreign language elements (derivational models and affixoids) as a manifestation of functional dynamism and the associated stylistic contrast between the stem and the formant. Stylistically heterogeneous neologisms ...
St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities
... acknowledges the significant contribution of regions to the development of the state’s foreign policy. An increase in innovative production, a commitment to achieve complete import substitution, and the development of measures to promote non-raw material ... ... course of the study, new theoretical and methodological questions as to improving the regulatory framework for development and functioning of Russian regional offices abroad, the use of public-private partnership mechanism in foreign economic activities ...
Socially efficient entry barriers?
... torgovlya i razvitie konkurentsii na natsionalnyh tovarnyh rynkah [International trade and the promotion of competition on national product markets], Moscow, TEIS. (In Russ.)
3. Golovanova, S., Shastitko, A. 2016, Intermediary: They Are Not What You Think They ... ... Organization, Review of Industrial Organization, Vol. 47, no. 3, p. 247—258.
23. Irwin, F. W. 1953, Stated Expectations as Functions of Probability and Desirability of Outcomes, Journal of Personality, Vol. 21, no.3, p. 329—335.
24. McAfee, R. P.,...