The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... Accelerated procedures for asylum in the European Union. Fairness versus efficiency. Sussex Migration Working Paper, no. 43, available at:http://www. sussex. ac. uk/migration/ documents/ mwp43.pdf (accessed 14 June 2011).
immigration, political asylum, externalization of migration control, visa, safe third country, safe country of origin
From the Mediterranean to the Baltic: the problem of implementing the principle of solidarity in the EU area of immigration and asylum
... crisis is past its peak, it is not over yet: problems and challenges associated with it persist. One of them is the lack of a common approach among member states to the implementation of the principle of solidarity in the EU area of immigration and asylum. This work aims to consider the legal and political aspects of the implementation of the principle of solidarity and fair sharing of responsibility in the area of immigration and asylum. This study relies on the works of Russian and international experts in European integration and European law ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
.... 1998, Potentials and Vulnerabilities of the Baltic States. In: Hansen, B., Heurlin, B. (eds.) The Baltic States in World Politics, New York, St. Martin’s Press.
33. Vilpišauskas, R. 2013, Lithuanian foreign policy since EU accession: Torn between ... ... Europeanization, London & New York.
34. Elson, A. 1997, Baltic State Membership in the European Union: Developing a Common Asylum and Immigration Policy, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Vol. 5, no. 1, Article 15, p. 317—340, available at: ...
From the history of literary relationships: Cz. Miłosz and J. Putramen
... Miłosz. Wrocław, 2004.
20. Jerzy Putrament // Wikipedia: wolna encyklopedia. URL: http://pl.wikipedia. org/wiki/Jerzy_Putrament (дата обращения: 04.03.2015).
correspondence, co-existence, literary group, ‘defector’, political asylum, writer’s ideological orientation.
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... Vol. 1. P. 16.
27. Silina-Osmane I., Ieviņa I. Policy report on migration and asylum policy in Latvia reference year 2018. Rīga, 2019. URL:
http://www.emn.lv/wp-content/uploads/ARM_2018_part2_LATVIA_Final_EN.... .... Kaša R., Mieriņa I. (eds.). The Emigrant Communities of Latvia. National Identity, Transnational Belonging, and Diaspora Politics. Springer, 2019.
30. Krišjāne Z., Apsīte-Beriņa E., Bērziņš M. Circularity ...