Applying artificial neural networks for prediction of radiowave propagation features
Possibility of artificial neural networks application in purpose of propagation loss prediction and defining of statistics parameters: standard deviation of signal level, probability of area coverage and probability of exceeding of threshold is examined. Neural networks were created ...
The technical neural system for mobile robots
... представления и обработки зрительных образов / пер. с англ. М., 1987.
Prooks V., Prooks A.
computer vision system, artificial intelligence, technical neural system, adaptive control system, Kaczmarz method, neural network.
Example of computer vision system based on neural network classificator
The method of automatic analysis of images made with microscope for detection and classification of blood cells is proposed. The algorithm of cell detection on the image is described. Deep neural network with logistic regression layer as an output layer is used to classify images of blood cells.
1. Назаренко Г. И., Кишкун А. А. Клиническая оценка результатов лабораторных исследований....
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
... parametrically оптимизируемым regulator and neuron network predictor controller. Defined indicators of the quality of the transient processes camera kiln for different variants of functioning of the system. Shows the advantage of using neural networks predictive controller for control of thermal processes.
1. Денисенко В. А. ПИД-регуляторы: вопросы реализации // Современные технологии автоматизации. 2008. № 1. С....
Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
... Vol. 22. P. 653—656.
22. O’Donovan M. J. The origin of spontaneous activity in developing networks of the vertebrate nervous system // Current pinion in Neurobiology. 1999. Vol. 9. P. 94—104.
23. Grillner S., Deliagina T., Ekeberg O. E. et al. Neural networks that co-ordinate locomotion and body orientation in lamprey // Trends in Neurosciences. 1995. Vol. 18. P. 270—279.
24. Cazalets J. R., Squalli-Houssaini Y., Clarac F. Activation of the central pattern generators for locomotion by serotonin ...
Neuro-iterative method for reconstruction of distributed physical fields
In this paper call attention to the neuro-iterative reconstruction algorithm based on the mathematical model of the measuring system. It combines the positive features of artificial neural networks and algebraic methods. Numerical simulation shows the characteristics of the reconstruction of influene for distributed physical fields.
1. Галушкин А. И. Нейрокомпьютеры. Кн. 3 : учеб. пособие для вузов....
Development of musical hearing during education at different musical departments
... Lima C. F., Evans S. et al. Beatboxers and guitarists engage sensorimotor regions selectively when listening to the instruments they can play // Cerebral Cortex. 2018. Vol. 28 (11). P. 4063—4079.
13. Wollman I., Penhune V., Segado M. et al. Neural network retuning and neural predictors of learning success associated with cello training // Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2018. Vol. 115 (26). E6056—E6064.
14. Привес М. Г., Лысенков Н. К., Бушкович ...
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... measurement process is fraught with errors caused by the subjectivity of setting key points at the first measurement stage. The article describes the developed system for measuring the scoliosis angle, based on the use of artificial convolutional neural networks and subsequent algorithmic processing. The objective of the developed program is to measure the angles of scoliotic deformation of the spinal column.
1. Trobisch P., Suess O., Schwab F. Die idiopathische Skoliose // Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2010....
The “living” word in the light of modern cognitive studies (Dedicated to the anniversary of Alexandra Zalevskaya)
... вып. 2. С. 200—207.
17. Sporns O., Tononi G., Kötter R. The Human Connectome: A Structural De¬scription of the Human Brain // PLoS Computational Biology. 2005. Vol. 1, iss. 4. P. 0245—0251.
language, neurolinguistics, word, mental lexicon, neural network, brain, long-term memory.
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
... Software development based on real user: logging of ultrasound examination // I sveika gyvensena ir skaidria buti Vyduno keliu. Tartautine moksline-praktine konferencija. Klaipeda, 2011. P. 169—170.
14. Grillner S., Deliagina T., Ekeberg O. E. et al. Neural networks that co-ordinate locomotion and body orientation in lamprey // Trends in Neurosciences. 1995. Vol. 18. P. 270—279.
15. Honemeyer U., Talic A., Therwat A. et al. The clinical value of KANET in studying fetal neurobehavior in normal and at-risk ...