Network Transformations in Economy
... Networking and innovation in SMEs: evidence from Guangdong Province, China // Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 2008. № 15 (4). P. 788—801
Bolychev O., Mikhailov A.
network, interfirm network, interorganizational network, network transformation
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
.... Network Capital in Capitalist, Communist and Post-Communist Societies // International Contributions to Labor Studies. 1994. Vol. 4. P. 73—93.
25. Sik E. From the Multicolored to the Black and White Economy: The Hungarian Second Economy and the Transformation International // Journal of Urban and Regional Research. 1994. Vol. 18. P. 46—70.
26. Uzzi B. Social Structure and Competition in Interfirm Networks: The Paradox of Embeddedness // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1997. Vol. 42, № 1. P. 35—67.
Bolychev O., Fidrya E.
inter-organizational networks, western economic sociology, theoretical approaches
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... within Polish political elites; to study the features of network ties formation and the impact that both primary and labour socialisation periods and diaspora characteristics have on this process; to describe the structural features of the resultant network structures over different periods of time and analyse the structural dynamics of political elites for the purpose of forecasting major trends in the structural transformation of Polish political elites. In the course of the study, biographical data on the presidents, ministers, advisors, and party leaders of the Republic of Poland was collected and processed. The work follows the network analysis paradigm and ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... po urovnju i tempam razvitija roznichnoj torgovli [Differentiation of the Baltic region in the level and pace of development of retail trade], Region sotrudnichestva [Region cooperation], no.1 (53), p. 16—25.
4. Bolychev, O., Mikhailov, A. 2014, Network Transformations in Economy, Balt. Reg., no. 3 (21). DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-3.
5. Bolychev, О. N. 2013, Territorial'naja differenciacija razvitija roznichnoj torgovli i torgovyh setej v Rossii [Territorial differentiation of retailers and retail ...
Political elite networks in Latvia and their transformation in 1993-2014
The authors consider the structure of the Latvian political elite in 1993—2014 and analyse the major network parameters. The roles of key network actors and their changes over the study period are examined
1. Dogan М., Higley J. Elites, Crises, and the Origins of Regimes. Rowman and Littlefield Publishers, Boulder CO, 1998.
2. Gould R. V., Fernandez ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... population growth, changes in the population gravity centre, the standard deviational ellipse and characteristics of the street network centrality show that Saint Petersburg is at the final stage of urbanization and its development pattern is similar to ... ... Sankt-Peterburgskij primorskij region: geoehkonomicheskaya transformaciya territorii [St. Petersburg coastal region:geo-economic transformation of the territory], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
3. Database of indicators of municipalities of St. Petersburg, available ...
Territorial community local spaces
... intersection of the concepts of spatial networking and territorial community. The author offers a typology of various forms of spatial networking and describes the main characteristic features of each type. It is substantiated that any form of spatial networking is based on territorial сommunity. The article describes a theoretical approach to studying the formation and transformation of a territorial community. There are different types of proximities within the territorial community: geographic, formative, dominant interaction and development proximities among others. Using clusters as an example the author proves ...
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... University, no. 7, p. 149 – 156.
24. Romanova, Е. А., Gagieva, V. E. 2011, Stepen' transformacii landshaftov [The degree of transformation of landscapes]. In: Orlenok, V., Fedorov, G. Kaliningradskaja oblast'. Atlas [Kaliningrad region. Atlas], Kaliningrad,... ... Tarhov, S. А. 2002, Prostranstvennye zakonomernosti jevoljucii transportnyh setej [Spatial patterns of evolution of transport networks], Thes, Ph.D, Moscow, available at: www.mediafire.com (accessed 09.10. 2015).
30. Jenciklopedija uzkokolejnyh zheleznyh ...
Economic globalization, production internationalization, creation of international production networks
Global shift. Transforming the World Economy. Third Edition.
: Paul Chapman, 2001.
. A Commodity Chains Framework ... ...
Globalization: Social Theory and Global Culture.
How Do We Define Value Chains and Production Networks?, 2000. URL:
: World Investments Report 2008. URL: ...
Freud’s cognitive and linguistic insights in the theory of dream interpretation
This article stresses the theoretical ‘touching points’ of S. Freud’s theory of dream in¬terpretation and modern cognitive linguistics. The authors stress the relevance of such lin¬guistic transformations as metaphor, metonymy, symbolisation, paronymy, homonymy, language game, and associative networks for Freud’s theory. Moreover, polysemy, initial context conditions, and the transfer of content from one coding into another — from the iconic image system into the symbolic conceptual one — also play an important role in dream interpretation....
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... development. The author assesses the innovation environment in the Kaliningrad region and performs a retrospective analysis of its transformation. Special attention is paid to the institutional aspects of the problem. The author explores constraints and threats ... ... Mercato. 1989. № 25. P. 111—128.
22. Camagni R. Introduction: from the local «milieu» to innovation through cooperation networks // Innovation networks: spatial perspectives. L., 1991. P. 1—8.
23. Cooke P., Morgan K. The Network Paradigm: New Departures ...
Text reinterpretation and the motif of transformation in a short form of Internet poetry
... thing → person, person → thing, person → animal, etc. Most frequent is the reciprocal transformation of men and cats. The transformation motif binds objects in the manner of a metaphor.
Dymarskii, M. Ya., 2012. Between genre and creativity, or ... ... 1995. After folklore. Zhivaya starina [Living Antiquity], 1, pp. 2—4 (in Russ.).
Petrenko, S. N., 2014a. Pies and powders: network poetry between folklore and literature. Izvestiya VGPU, 2, pp. 129—134 (in Russ.).
Petrenko, S. N., 2014b. On the specifics ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... 14, no. 2, p. 50—63. doi: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10205.
5. Bodesmo, M., Pacicco, L., Romano B., Ranfa, A. 2011, The role of environmental and socio-demographic indicators in the analysis of land use changes in a protected area of the Natura 2000 Network: the case study of Lake Trasimeno, Umbria, Central Italy, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 184. doi:10.1007/s10661-011-2004-z.
6. Brown, D. L., Schafft, K. A. 2011, Rural People and Communities in the 21st Century: Resilience and Transformation, Cambridge, Polity, 224 p. doi:
7. Karlsson, I., Rydén, L., Sepp, K. 2012, Introduction. In: Karlsson, I., Rydén, L. Rural Development and Land Use, The Baltic University Programme, Uppsala University,...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... networks demonstrate that global cities are functions of global networks. Saint Petersburg is just starting to integrate into these networks through the Pulkovo airline hub and seaports of Ust-Luga, Primorsk, and Saint Petersburg.
1.Coastal zone management: ... ... podhody k issledovaniju transformacii jekonomiki Sankt-Peterburgskogo primorskogo regiona [Modern approaches to the study of the transformation of the economy of St. Petersburg Primorsky region], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Serija 7: Geologija....
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 549—566.
19. Tödtling, F., Trippl, M. 2005, One size fits all? Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach, Research Policy, no. 34, p. 1203—1219.
20. Virkkala, S. 2007, Innovation and networking in peripheral areas — a case study of emergence and change in rural manufacturing, European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 511—529.
Kolesnikov N., Tolstoguzov O.
economic space transformation, core-periphery, spatial inequality, structure of gross regional product
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
10. Grönholm, S., Jetoo, S. 2019, The potential to foster governance learning in the Baltic Sea Region: Network governance of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Environmental Policy and Governance, vol. 29, no.... ... vol. 47, no. 5, p. 577—597. doi: 10.1080/03088839.2020.1788731.
21. Gabryelczyk, R. 2020, Has COVID-19 Accelerated Digital Transformation? Initial Lessons Learned for Public Administrations, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 303—309....
Textonics: an introduction to electronic philology
Digital philology studies texts and textuality in electronic networks and the ways of their reading, writing and transformation. Electronic texts are much more fluid and transformable than paper texts and oral utterances. Textonics is a combination of theoretical and practical work with digital texts, the use of the Internet and all the capabilities of computer ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... experienced positive net migration. This active migration into the region has contributed to the development of “migration networks” and established a new basis for further population increase through migration. The article describes changes in the ... ... behind them. It is concluded that migration has played the decisive role in the process of multiethnic population structure transformation in the Kaliningrad region in the post-Soviet period. The author views migration as a serious test for both the ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... Russian geographers, social scientists Association], Rostov-on-Don, no. 3, p. 79—89.
12. Boyd, M. 1989, Family and personal networks in international migration: recent developments and new agendasm, International Migration Review, T. 23, Vol. 3, p. 638—670.... ... International Migration Review, T. 36, Vol. 4, p. 1143—1168.
14. Castles, S. 2003, Towards a sociology of forced migration and social transformation, Sociology, T. 37, Vol. 1, p. 13—34.
15. Chiswick, B. R., Miller, P. W. 2001, A model of destination-language ...
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... the beginning of its civilization development. Since 2004, the Baltic Sea has become an internal sea of the European Union. This fact no doubt strengthened the cooperation of the countries in the region. In many spheres, these ties take the form of networking. The EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region is an important stimulus for further integrations. The objective of the article is to identify changing trends and the structural transformation in the Baltic integration process instigated by the implementation of this strategy. The document contains common goals, which strengthen cooperation and draw on the Baltic Sea potential. Three main pillars are outlined in the Strategy: ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Transformative Impact of Social Remittances in Transnational Settings. In: Faist T. et al. (eds). Transnationalisation and Institutional Transformations, Bielefeld, University of Bielefeld, Center on Migration, Citizenship and Development.
31. Levitt, P., Rajaram,... ....1080/01419870120049789
33. Snel, E., Engbersen, G., Leerkes, A. 2006, Transnational involvement and social integration, Global Networks, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 285—308. doi:
34. Siar, S. 2011, Skilled Migration,...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... kapitalizma: social'naja transformacija vnutrigorodskogo prostranstva [Russian city in the conditions of capitalism: social transformation intra space], Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta, Ser. 5. Geography, no. 2, p. 26—31.
11. Mironenko, N. S., Sorokin,... ... Belgorod-Kharkov, 5—7 June 2004, Moscow, p. 82—85.
21. Rodoman, B. B. 2010, Setevye i anizotropnye geograficheskie prostranstva [Network and anisotropic geographical areas]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo ...
The concept of guerrilla warfare in Lithuania in the 1920—1930s
... the Union did not only offer military training, but was also engaged in the patriotic propaganda, the article focuses on the network of cultural institutions, homes of riflemen, orchestras, libraries, choirs, and athletic clubs used by the Union. The ... ... Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona [Baltic Region Studies], no 2 (8), p. 27—49.
2. Kreveld, van M. 2008, Transformacija vojny [Transformation of War], Moscow.
3. Schmitt, C. 2006, Teorija partizana: Promezhutochnoe zamechanie po povodu ponjatija politicheskogo ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... clustering in Australia, Australian Journal of Management, Special Issue, no. 26, p. 65—86.
10. Lofgren, O. 2008, Regionauts: The transformation of cross-border regions in Scandinavia, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 15, p. 195—209.
11. Lundquist,... ... delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm.
23. United Shipbuilding Corporation, available at:
Escapism: non-constructive ways of teenage personal self-determination
... study is to identify options for non-constructive ways of adolescent escapism. The theoretical basis of the research is a transformational model of protest activity of the individual (subject-being approach), in which escapism is one of the forms ... ... Chen-Wilson C.-H. Self-concept clarity and online self-presentation in adolescents // Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking. 2016. Vol. 19, № 12. P. 716—720.
15. Hayes A. F. Partial, conditional, and moderated moderated mediation: Quantification,...
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
This article contributes to the discussion within the "Towards the Common Past" international academic network bringing together scholars from Russia, the Baltic States and the Nordic countries. It assesses the relationship between ... ... rossijskie transformacii: teorija i
politicheskaja praktika, avtoref. dis. … d-ra polit. nauk [Political parties and the Russian transformation: theory and political practice: summary of dis.... candidate of political sciences], Saint Petersburg.
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... Scott, J. W., Laine, J. 2012, Borderwork: Finnish-Russian co-operation and civil society engagement in the social economy of transformation, Enterpreneurship & Regional Development, Vol. 24, no. 3—4, April, p. 187—197.
6. Smith, S. L. J. 1998, Tourism ... ... Routledge, p. 31—52.
7. Stabell, C. B., Fjeldstad, Ø. D. 1998, Configuring value for competitive advantage: On chains, shops and networks, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 19, p. 413—437.
8. Goeldner, C. R., Ritchie, J. R. B., McIntosh, R. W. 2000, Tourism ...
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... monitoring and analysis. The aim of the study is to analyze the position of the Kaliningrad region in the labor migration within the transforming geopolitical space. The article describes the regional labor market evolution under the influence of demographic ... ... International Trade & Economic Development. 2009. Vol. 18. P. 61—78.
8. White R. Immigrant-trade links, transplanted home bias and network effects // Applied Economics. 2007. Vol. 39, № 7. P. 839—852.
9. Larramona G., Sanso M. Migration dynamics, growth ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 3,p. 57—64.
13. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic Region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/ 2079-8555-2013-1-1.
14. Filippov,... ... bestellservice/-medien/kurzstudie_internationalisierung.pdf (accessed 10.03.2013).
18. Mikhaylov, A. S. 2013, Case Study on the Structural Transformation of an International Cluster: European Perspective, Modern applied science, no. 7 (12),p. 1—8.
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... geography of the world Ocean], Moscow.
13. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitija primorskih regionov Rossii [Network programming development of the coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad.
14. Issledovanija Mirovogo okeana v XX v. [Study ... ...
32. Fadeev, S. А. 1998, Transformacija pribrezhnyh zon v Zapadnoj Evrope i Evropejskoj Rossii: delimitacija i upravlenie [Transformation of coastal zones in Western Europe and European Russia: the delimitation and management], candidate dissertation ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
.... 2008, Why Do Firms Invest Abroad? An Analysis of the Motives Underlying Foreign Direct Investment, Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1283573 (accessed 19.07.2015).
24. Ozerov, K. 2014,... ....org/node/72166 (accessed 19.07.2015).
27. Kalotay, K. 2008, How to Explain the Foreign Expansion of Russian Firms,Journal of Financial Transformation, Vol. 1, no. 24, p. 53-61.
28. Kalotay, K. 2012, Indirect FDI, The Journal of World Investment & Trade, Vol. 13,...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... World Ocean], Moscow. (In Russ.)
12. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitiya primorskikh regionov Rossii [Network programming development of coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad. (In Russ.)
13. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov G. M. 2004,... ... a New Round of China's Western Development, RSA China Conference 2015: “Harmonious Development, Common Prosperity and the Transformation of Cities and Regions”, available at:
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
7. Ledeneva, V. Yu., Bezverbnaya, N. A. 2020, Forming the image of a migrant in the media and social networks against the background of the COVID-19 epidemic (Based on the results of content analysis of online publications), Nauchnoe ... ... ٢٠٢٠, Stranded irregular migrant workers during the COVID-١٩ crisis: The question of repatriation in COVID-١٩ and the transformation of migration and mobility globally. In: Migration snapshot, August 2020.
29. Moroz, H., Shrestha, M., Testaverde,...