Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... Kaplina, S. P., Semenova, M. V., Dzjuba, K.S., Andronov, S. V., Kamanina, I. Z., Starostina, I. A. 2018, Municipal solid waste as secondary raw material (exemplified by Dubna, Moscow region), Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya [Advances in current natural sciences], no.2, p. 93—98 (in Rus.).
15. Plastinina, Ju. V., Tesljuk, L. M., Dukmasova, N. V. 2018, Implementation of the principles of a circular economy in the regional management of municipal solid waste (MSW) in the Russian Federation, Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki [Innovative development of economy], no.5, p. 129—139 (in Rus.).
16. Gaev, F. F., Jakushina, A. M., Chovrebov, Je. S., Velichko, E. G., Rahmanov, ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
..., T. V., Myslyakova, Yu. G., Shamova, E. A. 2018, Methodical Approach to the Complex Assessment of the Sustainable Region Development in the Condition of Greening the Economy, Vestnik UrFU, Seriya ekonomika I upravlinie [UrFU Bulletin, Economics and management series], vol. 17, no. 4. p. 651—669. doi 10.15826/vestnik.2018.17.4.029 (In Russ.).
18. Shayakhmetov, M. S. 2017, The Main characteristics of sustainable regional development, Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya [Advances in current natural sciences], no. 6, p. 108—112 (In Russ.).
19. Mingaleva, Zh. A., Gershanok, G. A. 2012, Sustainable development of a region: innovations, economic security, competitiveness, Economika regiona [Economy of a region], no. 3, p. 68—77.
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Baltic macroregion. In transnational macroregions, such typological differences must be taken into account in strategic and spatial planning at the intergovernmental level.
1. Alkhimenko, A. P. 1992, Issues of the regional organization of marine nature management and management of marine complexes. In: Alkhimenko, A. P. (ed.) Regional'naya organizatsiya i upravlenie morekhozyaistvennymi kompleksami strany, Abstracts of the Vth Conference on Geography and Oceanography, St. Petersburg, p. 3—8. (In Russ....
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
The relevance of applied regional studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation is based on the widespread interest in this topic from Russian and international researchers. Environmental approaches, which gained currency at the legislative ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... 2013, Natural and anthropogenic transformation of landscapes and relief of the Curonian and Vistula spits, Geomorphologia [Geomorphology], no. 1, p. 95—103 (In Russ.).
20. Shaplygina, T. V., Volkova I. I. 2017, Geoecological aspects of recreational nature management in the Curonian Spit National Park. In: Problemy prirodopolsovanija, sokhranenija bioraznoobrazija I kulturnogo nasledija na osobo okhranjaemykh prirodnykh territorijakh Rossii, Materials of the Russian Sientific and Practical Jubelee conference,...
The groundwater monitoring in the Novgorod region in the system of regional nature management
... fundamental reorganization and further development at the contemporary scientific and technical level, since groundwater resource management is impossible without a quantitative forecast of groundwater condition and properties.From the perspective of rational Nature management, the leading ecological function of underground hydrosphere is carried out by fresh underground waters. Rational Nature management underlies the sustainable development of the Northwest region, which is economically viable for the European ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Ballinger, 1988.
43. Nikolenko A., Kleiner B. H. Global trends in organizational design // Work Study. 1996. № 45 (7). P. 23—26.
44. Oliver C. Determinants of interorganizational relationship: integration and future directions // Academy of management review. 1990. № 15. P. 241—265.
45. Parolini C. The Value Net: A Tool for Competitive Strategy. John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. New York : Harper and Row, 1978.
48. Porter ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... All-Russian scientific-practical Conference, 23—24 October 2018, p. 67—73 (In Russ.).
28. Namazi, M., Mohammadi, E. 2018, Natural resource dependence and economic growth: A TOPSIS/DEA analysis of innovation efficiency, Resources Policy, no. 59, p. ... .... Stanković, J., Veselinović, I., Stojković, N. 2020, DEA Assessment of Socio-economic Development of European Countries, Management: Journal of Sustainable Business and Management Solutions in Emerging Economies. doi:
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Suinteresuotų asmenų dalyvavimas Lietuvos saugomų teritorijų valdyme, Socialinių mokslų studijos [Stakeholder Participation in the Management of Lithuanian Protected Areas, Societal studies], no. 3 (7). p. 125—143, available at:
24. Filipe, M., de Mascarenhas, J. M. 2011, Abandoned Villages and Related Geographic and Landscape Context: Guidelines to Natural and Cultural Heritage Conservation and Multifunctional Valorization, European Countryside, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 21—45. ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... digital literacy level of the Kursk region population: reality and prospects, Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika. Sotsiologiya. Menedzhment [Proceedings of Southwestern State University. Series: Economics. Sociology. Management], no.6 (in Russ.).
34. Sergeev, L. I. 2019, The essence of the economic content of the nature of digitalization of social development, Baltiiskii ekonomicheskii zhurnal [Baltic Economic Journal], no. 1 (25), p. 71—82 (in Russ.).
35. Klachek, P. M., Polupan, K. L., Lieberman, I. V. 2019, Digitalization of the economy on the basis of system-targeted ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... 2019, The Carbon Footprint of Volunteer Tourism, European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, vol. 9, no. 2, p. 15—25. doi: 10.2478/ejthr-2019-0010.
31. Lenzen, M., Sun, Y., Faturay, F. et al. 2018, The carbon footprint of global tourism, Nature Climate Change, vol. 8, no. 6, p. 522—528. doi: 10.1038/s41558-018-0141-x.
32. Gössling, S., Higham, J. 2020, The Low-Carbon Imperative: Destination Management under Urgent Climate Change, Journal of Travel Research, available at:
. sagepub. com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0047287520933679 (accessed 30 August 2020).
33. Camilleri, M. 2014, Advancing the sustainable tourism agenda through strategic ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... nauchno-tehnicheskoe sotrudnichestvo: sushhnost', soderzhanie i formy [International scientific and technological cooperation: the nature, content and form], Problemy razvitija territorii [Problems of development of the area], no. 1 (47), July — September ... ... Rafinejad, D., Afanasiev, A. A. 2002, Network Approach in Marketing: the Russian Experience, Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series, no. 1, p. 81—107.
17. Valeev, R. M., Kurdyukov, G. I. (ans. ed.), 2010, Mezhdunarodnoe pravo. Osobennaja ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
ment], Aktual'nye problemy gumanitarnyh i estestvennyh nauk [Actual problems of the humanities and the natural sciences], no. 3, p. 132—134.
18. Sergeev, A. S. 2012, Organizacionno — jekonomicheskie osnovy formirovanija i razvitija ... ...
gosudarstvennogo jekonomicheskogo universiteta. Jekonomika i upravlenie [Bulletin of Pacific State Economic University. Economics and Management.],
no. 2, p. 63—68.
19. Ulanov, S. 2011, Analiz riskov pri upravlenii investicionnymi proektami [Risk analysis ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... p. 325—347.
5. Mnatsakanyan, A. G., Harin, A. G. 2012, O nekotoryh osobennostjah primenenija koncepcii upravlenija stoimost'ju dlja kompanij, dejatel'nost' kotoryh osnovana na ispol'zovanii prirodnyh resursov [Some features of the concept of cost management for companies whose activities are based on the use of natural resources], Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit], no. 1(481), p. 12—20.
6. Nidumolu, R., Prahalad, C. K., Rangaswami, M. R. 2009, Why Sustainability Is Now the Key Driver of Innovation, Harvard Business Revue. Reprint, available at: http://sustainabledi....
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
37. Chopra, S., Sodhi, M. S. 2014, Reducing the risk of supply chain disruptions, MIT Sloan Management Review, vol. 55, no. 3, p. 73—80.
38. Minas, J. P., Simpson, N. C., Kao, T.-W. 2019, New measures of vulnerability ... ... Lamperti, F., Keller, K., Chiaromonte, F., Roventini, A. 2019, Evidence for sharp increase in the economic damages of extreme natural disasters, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 116, no. 43, p. 21450—21455. doi:
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... 2009. doi: 10.1596/978-0-8213-7640-9.
41. Watts D. J. The «New» Science of Networks // Annual Review of Sociology. 2004. № 30 (1). P. 243—270.
42. Zemtsov S. P., Baburin V. L., Kidyaeva V. M. Innovation Clusters and Prospects for Environmental Management in Russia // Geography and Natural Resources. 2018. № 39 (1). P. 10—15.
Vinogradova O. L.
agricultural land use, historical and geographical approach, North-West Russia, the Baltic countries
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... economy) come to the fore. The time series of statistical data from 1890—1900 to 2015—2016 and the major events in the region’s history were juxtaposed and compared to identify the key stages in the formation of regional models of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. A comprehensive historical and geographical analysis helped to reconstruct balances for each landmark in the evolution of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. Several ...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... 2000, Soil degradation status and data availability in Latvia. In: Batjes N and Bridges E, Implementation of a Soil Degradation and Vulnerability database for Central and Eastern Europe, FAO and ISRIC, Rome, Italy.
10. Dedkov, V., Nikitina, S. 2015, Nature Management Conflicts in the Kaliningrad Region, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 6, no. 6, p. 7.
11. Jackowski, W. 1998, Assessment of soil erosion risk in Poland, available at:
The landscape approach to nature management in South-East Baltic
... reclamation history. The recent socioeconomic development has been associated with anthropogenic pressure on natural and cultural landscapes created during seven hundred years. It has a negative effect on the environment. The author considers several nature management practices and suggests using the landscape approach for the optimization of nature management of in the region. Landscape planning makes it possible to introduce key achievements of the landscape science into the existing economic practices ...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... valuing ecosystem services Department for Environ-ment // Food and Rural Affairs. L. 2007. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/ nature/biodiversity/economics/pdf/valuing_ecosystems.pdf (да¬та обращения: 25.11.2014).
9. Banaszak J. Strategy ... ... 50—61.
13. Granek E. F., Polasky S., Kappel C. V. et al. Ecosystem services as a common lan¬guage for coastal ecosystem-based management // Conservation Biology. 2009.
No 24(1). P. 207—219.
14. Garibaldi L. A., Steffan-Dewenter I., Winfree R., Aizen ...
On the role of landscape and geographical factors in the optimisation of regional nature management
This article analyses earlier works, which provide the basis for addressing the problem of the optimisation of regional nature management in the conditions of the Kaliningrad region. The author reviews the current state of landscapes and their development and emphasises the significance of landscape and geographical factors for efficient and environmentally friendly development....
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... importance of geodemographic approach in comprehensive regional studies to the needs of regional strategic planning; the key features of geodemographic typology of Russian constituent entities; the need for a differentiated approach to geodemographic management in regions of different types. The cluster approach is used to identify types of Russian regions on the basis of both natural and migration-related change. The author identifies correlations between demographic and economic, social, residential, ethnic and environmental demographic indicators; and describes the possibilities of geodemographic situation management stemming ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
Baarsma, B.; Lambooy, E. (2005). Valuation of externalities through neo-classical methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance. // Ecological Economics.
Berkes, F., Folke, C. (1994). Investing in cultural capital for sustainable use of natural capital. / In: Jansson A. M., Hammer M., Folke C., Costanza R. (Eds). Investing in Natural Capital: The Ecological Economics Approach to Sustainability. - Washington DC. P.128- 149.
Bohle, H. G., Downing, T. E., Watts, M. J....
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
26. Kenneth, B. 1966, The economics of the Coming Spaceship Earth. In Jarrett Henry: Environmental Quality in a growing economy, Johns Hopkins Press, p. 89—100.
27. Lehmann, M., Leeuw, B., Fehr, E., Wong, A. 2014, Circular Economy. Improving the Management of Natural Resources, Bern, p. 56—59.
28. McDonough, W., Braungart, M. 2002, Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things, New York.
29. Bouton, Sh., Knupfer, S. M., Mihov, I., Swartz, S. 2015, Urban mobility at a tipping point: how to keep cities ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... between all its “actors and factors”. In this situation, the monitoring territorial development is seen as an integral part of management. It ensures the inventory, observation, and comparison of various trends determining the situation, as well as the ... ... identify threats, but also to detect the opportunities for developing the situation in the desired directions within the “natural” trends of its dynamics. The situational approach to the monitoring of regional and urban development presented in the ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... community in the region's development strategy], Upravlenie jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Management of Economic Systems], no. 10, no. of article 0421100034.
7. Fetisov, G. G., Oreshin, V. P. 2007, Regional'naja jekonomika i upravlenie [Regional Economics and Management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
8. Kanapukhin, P. A. 2006, Jekonomicheskie interesy: suwnost' i realizacija v tranzitivnoj jekonomike [Economic interests: the nature and implementation of a transitive economy], Voronezh, Izd-vo Voronezh. gos. un-ta.
9. Klimova, N. V. 2009, Modeli sochetanija interesov vlasti i malogo biznesa (regional'nyj aspekt) [Model combining the interests of government and small business ...
The significance of terrain for the assessment of natural complex sensitivity to human impact
... the Ecological Sensitivity in the Northern Coastal Area Of the Persian Gulf // Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management. 2007. Vol. 11, № 4. P. 119—123.
9. Jensen J. R., Halls J. N., Michel J. A Systems Approach to Environmental Sensitivity ... ....org/a/publications/pers/98journal/october/1998_oct_1003—1014.pdf
Zotov S., Pokrovsky A., Kesoretskikh I., Zotov I.
terrain, anthropogenic impact, pollution, natural complex sensitivity.
Transformation of developed lands and geoecological potential of nature resource management
... нефтедобычи // Вестник Казанского технологического университета. 2015. Т. 18, № 16. С. 290—292.
Zaburayeva Kh. Sh., Krasnov E. V.
transformation of lands, geo-ecological problems, systems of nature management, geo-ecological potential, landscape zones
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
3. Pak, A., Majd F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean & Coastal Management, no. 54, p.129—136.
4.Small, C., Nicholls, R. J. 2003, A global analysis of human settlement in coastal zones, Journal ... ... elements of geo-economics of the St. Petersburg Primorsky region through GIS], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 4.
12.Mogilevtsev, А. А. 2013, Formirovanie portovo-promyshlennyh klasterov na territorii primorskih ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... relying on necessary calculations, proposes a new concept of coastal regions.The study identifies significant differences in the nature and trends in the development of European coastal regions in the first decade of the 21st century. Thus, Russian coastal ... ... Zhmoyda et al. Upravlenie razvitiem i geojekologicheskoe rajonirovanie territorial'nyh rekreacionnyh sistem v pribrezhnyh zonah [Management of development and geo-ecological zoning of territorial recreation systems in coastal areas], St. Petersburg.
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... Severnogo (Arkticheskogo) federal'nogo universiteta, Serija «Estestvennye nauki» [Vestnik of Northern (Arctic) Federal University, Natural Sciences], no. 1, p. 22—27.
16. Arefiev, N. V., Fedorov, M. P., Badenko, V. L., Osipov, G. K. 1997, Metodika jekologicheskogo ... ... technical sheets STU], no. 1—2, p. 115—117.
17. Glebova, N. 2006, GIS dlja upravlenija gorodami i territorijami [GIS for the management of cities and territories], ArcReview, no.3 (38), p. 1—2.
18. Semina, I. A., Folomeykina, L. N. 2009, Prostranstvennyj ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Renn, O., Benighaus, C. 2013, Perception of technological risk: insights from research and lessons for risk communication and management, Journal of Risk Research, vol. 16, no. 3—4, p. 293—313.
19. Brown, P. 2013, Social Theories of Risk. In: Elliott,... ... of aquaculture, Marine Policy, no. 76, p. 19—27. doi:
31. Douglas, M. 1970, Natural symbols: explorations in cosmology, Barrie & Rockliff the Cresset Press, London.
32. Douglas, M., Wildavsky, A. B. 1982,...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... On the contrary, we can benefit from considering the phenomena in the context of opportunities for the constructive transformation of reality. We address three major problems. The first problem concerns the possibility of a dynamic description of the nature of events. In this context, we justify a transition to a constructive-dynamic ontological paradigm. We identify the functions of an event that consists in the creation, management, and destruction or reality. We demonstrate the need for a constructive model of a special event—a model taking into account the temporal factor in the development of reality. The second problem concerns the development of theoretical (mathematical) ...
Development factors and regularities of the territorial structure of nature management
The Kaliningrad and Pskov regions serve as good examples for comparison of the main trends and patterns of the territorial agricultural structure as the most dynamic type of nature management. The territorial structure of agriculture in the regions and the factors of its evolution are considered on the example of two historical periods (1975—80 and 2016—17). In the Pskov region, the continued decline in the area of cultivated ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
... regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical sense (e. g. lighting, temperature, air ... ... pp. 314—346.
CCOHS, 2011. Office Ergonomics Safety Guide. 6
ed. Hamilton, ON: CCOHS.
Chesterman, A., 2009. The name and nature of translator studies. Hermes — Journal of Language and Communication Studies, 42, pp. 13—22.
Chesterman, A., 2013....
Symbolical interactionism: A methodology for ana-lysing processes in an administrative system
... factors. The efficiency of management process is associated with concurrence of the personified blocks of symbols of the subject and the object of administrative interactions. The authors address the problem of correlation between the categories of “management” and “situation”.
1. Вебер М. Избранное. Образ общества / пер. с нем. М., 2005.
2. Cooley Ch. Human Nature and the Social Order. N. Y., 1964.
3. Denzin N. Symbolic Interactionism and Ethnomethodology // American Sociological Review. 1999. Vol. 8, № 6.
4. Harrel В. Symbols, Perception and Meaning // Sociological Theory: Inquires and Paradigms. N. ...
Management of the pre-recycling collection and storage of household and industrial waste
... restoration for reuse. Recycling of the re-source cycle waste is required to achieve to goals: saving natural resources and protecting natural systems. Different methods for treating the collected waste depending on its type gave been developed in Western Europe.... ... (дата обращения: 15.02.2015
Sinitisna D., Chunina A.
waste, solid household waste, recycling, utilisation, waste management system, waste storage and disposal areas, landfills.
The response of free living hydrobionts to biologically active substances of natural and anthropogenic origin
This article considers the response of hydrobionts to exogenous biologically active substances of natural (BASn) and anthropogenic (BASa) origin, the peculiarities of BASn functional spectrum in eukaryotes of different taxons,... ... free-living and parasitic invertebrates to BAS impact // Ecsa Symposium 42 «Estuarine ecosystems structure function and management», 16—22 September 2007. Kaliningrad-Svetlogorsk, Russia. Kaliningrad, 2007. P. 85—86.
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... regional models lies in their specificity, a more detailed character (compared to the generalist ones) and the possibility of using them to back up managerial decisions in critical and emergency situations in order to minimize the negative effects of natural (storms, floods, earthquakes, etc.) and anthropogenic emergency situations. The authors developed a matrix classification attributable to a particular class of models for the situations leading to uncertain outcomes. The authors suggest using ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... still does not exist. The coordination of spatial development by the Russian Ministry of Regional Development is of fragmentary nature; therefore, at the moment, the efficiency of spatial planning is rather low. The authors find it necessary to adopt EU ... ... G. V. (Science eds.), 2006, Prirodopol'zovanie i ustojchivoe razvitie. Mirovye jekosistemy i problemy Rossii [Environmental management and sustainable development. The world's ecosystems and problems of Russia], Moscow, 448 p.
13. Samsoshko, E. А....
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... innovation performance of organizations in a regional innovation system from a developing country // International Journal of Innovation Science. 2020. № 12 (3). P. 345—362. doi: 10.1108/IJIS-03-2020- 0023.
17. Reidolf M. Knowledge networks and the nature of knowledge relationships of innovative rural SMEs // European Journal of Innovation Management. 2016. № 19 (3). P. 317—336. doi: 10.1108/EJIM-06-2015-0043.
18. Rural innovation case study: using light sites to drive rural coverage — Huawei RuralStar and MTN Ghana. GSMA. 2019. URL: //
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... and analyse recent research works into spatial development. We conclude that marine spatial planning is a principal tool of the EU’s integrated policy. Many European countries of the Baltic region are seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve the natural and economic environment of the Baltic Sea. Most joint spatial planning projects have been initiated by Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Poland.
Palmowski T., Tarkowski M.
Baltic Sea region, European Union, integrated coastal area management, spatial planning, Poland, Russia
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Severo-Kavkazskii region. Seriya: estestvennye nauki [News of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: natural sciences], no. 3 (191), p. 58—65. (In Russ.)
4. Gumenyuk, I. S., Melnik D. A. 2012, The transnational territorial transport ... ... ewaluacji średniookresowych INTERREG III, Warszawa, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Scholar.
51. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
52. Paliepa, J. 2011, The ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... Russian and foreign students study together from the second term only. The authors describe the ways of achieving the learning objectives of these master programmes depending on the students’ language skills and their basic knowledge of ecology and nature management.
1. Message of the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on November 30, 2010, 2010, Rossijskaya gazeta, no. 271, 01.12. 2010. (In Russ.)
2. Alekseev, S. V., Aleksandrova, N. M., Andreeva, N. D.,...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... Stabell, C. B., Fjeldstad, Ø. D. 1998, Configuring value for competitive advantage: On chains, shops and networks, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 19, p. 413—437.
8. Goeldner, C. R., Ritchie, J. R. B., McIntosh, R. W. 2000, Tourism Components and ... ... 2008, Transgranichnye territorii: problemy ustojchivogo prirodopol'zovanija [Cross-border territories: problems of sustainable nature], Vladivostok, Dal'nauka, 216 p.
11. Mirzekhanova, D. G. 2013, Formirovanie turisticheskogo produkta v predelah transgranichnyh ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Integral'nye ocenki sostojanija slozhnyh sistem v prirode i obshhestve [Integral assessment of the state of complex systems in nature and society], Biosfera [Biosphere], T. 2, Vol. 4, p. 507—520.
9. Dmitriev, V. V. Boblakova, L. M. 2014, Integral'naja ... ... Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Infogeo 2014» ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... upward and downward trends in each sector compared to the national average. Based on this analysis, the authors describe the nature of changes in the NWFD sectoral specialisation, which correlated with the distance to large economic centres — Moscow ... ... pattern. The regional economy structure depends on the position of a given region in relation to the core. Concrete approaches to managing structural changes in the economies of periphery regions are proposed.
1. Gluschenko, K. P. 2010, Issledovaniya neravenstva ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... Using Learning Perspective // Educational Technology & Society. 2011. № 14 (2). Р. 149—160.
18. Quible Z. K. Blogs: A natural in business communication courses // Business Communication Quarterly. 2005. № 68(1). Р. 73—76.
19. Ray J. Welcome ... ..., Williams A. D. Wikinomics: How mass collaboration changes everything. L., 2007.
21. Tilley P.A., Giordano G. A. Knowledge management strategies and cultural dimensions. URL: http://aisel.isworld.org/password.asp?Vpath=AMCIS/2003&PDFpath=03HE20.pdf ...