Principles and structure of ecological and geographical Atlas of a national park (on the example of the national park «Curonian Spit»)
The possibility of creation of Atlas for specially protected area of nature is seen from a complex approach. The original structure and content of complex «Curonian Spit» National park are presented for the first time.
атлас Калининградской области / гл. ред. В.
В. Орленок. Калининград: Изд-во КГУ; ЦНИТ, 2002.
Barinova G. M....
The density of the even-toed ungulates in the Curonian Spit national park (based on the population monitoring data)
This article estimates the density of eventoed ungulates in the Curonian Spit national park and their distribution in the studied area. The density was calculated through the method of pellet count. The census of the mammal pop-ulation through the method of drive count was conducted alongside the daily monitoring of population.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... spatial and industrial system during economic transition. Current factors, features, patterns and trends in the transformation of national industrial systems are identified; a mechanism for devising and implementing a more structured industrial policy in Russia ... ... Geografija [Vestnik MSU. Ser. Geography], no. 4, p. 7—11.
3. Gavrilova, N. М. 2012, Tehnoparki v mire i v Rossii [Technology parks in the world and in Russia], ECO, no. 10, p. 78—84.
4. Gareev T. 2012, Clusters in the institutional perspective: on ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... 2 Report. Non-indigenous species. EUR 24342 EN. Luxembourg.
51. Olenin, S., Minchin, D., Daunys, D. (et al.). 2010. Pathways of Aquatic Invasions in Europe. In: Atlas of Biodiversity Risk. Sofia, pp. 138—139.
Leitsin Vladimir, Dmitriyeva Maria
national innovation system, universities, industrial and technological parks
The evolution of functioning zoning of the Curonian Spit national park
This paper presents a retrospective analysis of functional zoning as a tool of environmental management in the Curonian Spit national park (Kalinin-grad region) from its establishment to the present day. The author considers gradual changes in the composition of functional areas and the proportion of zones with different protection regimes.
Генеральный план Государственного ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... i zarubezhnyj opyt sozdanija i dejatel'nosti tehnoparkov i biznes inkubatorov [History and foreign experience of creation and activity of science and technology parks and business of incubators], Minsk, RUP «BNTU «Metolit» Science and technology park.
Mezhevich Nikolay, Pribyshin Taras
national innovation system, Baltic Sea region, Triple Helix, R&D
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
... culture: Media education for the 21st century. Chicago, 2006.
25. Johnson G. W. The Origins of The Public Historian and the National Council on Public History // The Public Historian. 1999. № 3. P. 167—179.
26. Kelley R. Public History: Its Origins,... ...
(дата обращения: 12.10.2014).
40. Rosenzweig R., Blackmar E. The park and the people: a history of Central Park. Ithaca (N. Y.), 1992.
41. Rosenzweig R., Thelen D. The Presence of the Past: Popular ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
(accessed 24.06.2016). (in Russ.)
11. The official website of the group companies “Serebryanoe kolco” ["Silver Ring"], 2016, available at:
(accessed 07.06.2016). (in Russ.)
12. The official website of the national Park “Paanajarvi”., 2016, available at:
(accessed 17.07.2016). (in Russ.)
13. The official website of the Central Border Museum of the Russian Federal Security Service,...
The development of nationalist identities in the Baltics: The Latvian aspect
... central place in today's political identification in Latvia. It is proved that major political groups and parties recognize and proclaim nationalist principles regardless of their basic ideology.
1. Parming T. Nationalism in Soviet Estonia since 1964 // Nationalism in the USSR and Eastern Europe in the era of Brezhnev and Kosygin. Detroit, 1977.
2. Park A. Turning-points of post-communist transition: Lessons from the case of Estonia // Proceedings of the Estonian Academy of Sciences 44/3. Tallinn, 1995.
3. Вирккунен Й., Лииканен И. Политическое конструирование ...
Opportunities for eco-tourism development in the Kaliningrad Region (focusing on the pilot Russian part of the territory adjacent to the Vistula (Kaliningrad) and the Curonian Lagoons)
... natureoriented types of tourism. It presents the areas with the highest potential for eco-tourism and a list and a map of the most important sites on the South-East coast of the Baltic Sea (Russian part). The research emphasizes "Curonean Spit" National Park as a "pilot" area for sustainable tourism development in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Территориальная комплексная оценка градостроительного планирования развития территории ...
Television news as a form of knowledge about politics
... by S. D. Hall, A. Lowe Hobson, R. Willis. London,1982.
8. Dijk T. A. van. News Analysis. Case Studies of International and National News in the Press. Hillsdale, 1988.
9. Emery E. The Press and America. Englewood Cliffs, 1984.
10. Gerbner G. Ideological ... .... The public opinion. N. Y., 1922.
13. McQuail D. Mass Communication Theory. 4th ed. Beverley Hills (California),1994.
14. Park R. News as a Form of Knowledge // American Journal of Sociology.1940. № 45. Р. 669—686.
15. Tuchman G. Making News: ...
The lichens of the “Mikhailovskoye” A. S. Pushkin historical-literary and natural-landscape memorial museum (the Pskov region)
... analysis of lichen life forms. The article also considers the distribution of lichens by substrates. 3 species are protected at the national level, 14 are rare in the Baltic region, and 30 of the listed species are new for the memorial estate.
Ашик ... ... lichenicolous fungi of Fennoscandia.
Istomina N. B., Likhacheva O. V.
memorial estate, country estate parks, lichens, taxonomic analysis, analysis of lichen life forms, ecological analysis, rare and protected species.
The accumulation of heavy metals by wild mushrooms in the Kaliningrad region
... Новосибирской области // Техника и технология пищевых производств. 2009. № 2. C. 73—76.
8. Sarikurkcu C., Copur M., Yildiz D. et al. Metal concentration of wild edible mushrooms in Soguksu National Park in Turkey // Food Chemistry. 2011. № 128.P. 731—734.
9. Barcan V. Sh., Kovnatsky E. F., Smetannikova M. S. Berries and Edible Mushrooms in an Area Affected by Smelter Emissions // Water, Air, & Soil Pollution.1998. Vol. 103. P. 173—195.
Market forms of industrial production organisation as “growth poles” of the economy
... the late 20th/early 21st century. The author presents an economic and geographical analysis of the development of new forms of national industrial production.
It is stressed that the development of new forms of industrial production organisation has become ... ... companies, financial and industrial group, holding company, enterprises with foreign investment, special economic zone, industrial park, cluster, industrial specialisation.
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Novels of the concession of the Russian Federation, Zakon i parvo, no.12, p. 56— 62. (in Russ.)
13. Rating of PPP regions, The National Center for Public-Private Partnerships, available at
http://pppcenter.ru/assets/docs/raytingREG2016_B5_Block_04-04-2016.... ... at
(accessed 20.10.2016). (in Russ.)
24. The government proposed to attract investors to build Parking lots in Amber], 2016, News agency RBC, available at
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... World Ocean in the conditions of climatic changes on the basis of modern information technologies, Geografiya XXI veka [Geography of the 21st century], Kaliningrad, p. 62—73. (In Russ.)
22. Shidlovskaya, Yu. А. 2015, Evolution of functional zoning of national park Curonian Spit], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 72—78. (In Russ.)
23. Barinova, G., Koroleva, Y., Krasnov, E. 2012, Indicative Modeling and spatial evaluation of air pollution risk. In: Kremers, H., Susini, A. (eds.),...