A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic region. To this end, we identify the juridical content of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation. We consider the possibilities of the legal protection of the environmental interests in the national and international jurisdiction. The interests are divided into two groups respectively. We reveal the essence of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region. We analyse the case of the Russian regions located ...
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
... European missile defense], available at: http://www.belvpo.com/ru/32388.html (accessed 10.09.2015).
3. Konishev V. N., Sergunin A. A. 2014, Voennaja bezopasnost' Arktiki [Military security of the Arctic], Nacional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' [National interests priorities and safety], p. 56—64, available at: http://ormvd.ru/pubs/15530 (accessed 12.07.2014).
4. Gensek NATO privetstvuet reshenie Niderlandov osnastit' sudna radarami [The NATO Secretary General welcomes the decision by the Netherlands ...
The influence of political and socioeconomic processes in the Russian Empire on the development of the Baltic Fleet
... explores the influence of the development processes taking place in the Russian Empire on the Baltic Fleet. Five periods of the Baltic Fleet development are identified. The Fleet is interpreted as a significant element of the state mechanism for defending national interests in peace and wartime.
1. Горшков С. Г. Морская мощь государства. М., 1976.
2. История отечественного судостроения : в 5 т. СПб., 1994. Т. 1.
3. Гистория Свейской ...
On the principles of the constitutional status of a people
... principles of constitutional status of the people of the Russian Federation. Among other principles, the author distinguishes the principle of legality, the principle of harmonious combination of personal and public interests, the principle of priority of national interest over the government's interests, the principle of ensuring the constitutionalization of the people's will.
принципах организации местного самоуправления в Российской ...
Typology of small towns in the western borderland regions of Russia
... small towns perform their equally important function as reference points in the regional framework of the settlement system. In strategic regions, like the ones of the Western borderland, small towns, inter alia, become significant for ensuring national interests along the state border of Russia. The article presents the author's version of the typology of small towns in the Western borderlands of Russia, based on the statistical and analytical databases. Due to the limited research tools for assessing ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg has a special mission in delivering national development priorities, ensuring sustainable economic growth, and commercializing R&D. This necessitates research on ... ... inefficient. The authors surveyed managers from 70 Russian non-public companies, who confirmed the hypothesis that businesses are interested in investing in the earning assets (securities) of other companies to receive interest (dividends). The respondents ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... political, and humanitarian interests in the region, and describes the structure, content, and main areas of the implementation of the EU Baltic strategy in 2009—2013. The article examines the evolution of the Strategy, which initially ignored Russian national interests in the region, yet eventually resulted in cooperative efforts in the areas of common interest such as energy, transport infrastructure, environment, research, education and culture. The results of the Russian presidency of the Council of the ...
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... challenging social problems that cannot be overcome without either international cooperation among the countries or effective social partnership.
Kirilenko V. P., Alexeyev G. V.
information security, Baltic Sea common information space, media, national interests, diplomacy, information operations, Baltic region, international cooperation
Yuryo Vuorioki: pages of biography
The Lobachevsky Research Library of Kazan Federal University boasts a collection of Yuryo Vuorioki’s letters. Yuryo Vuorioki is one of the leaders of the Finnish national movement of the pre-war period, a member of the board of the Karelian academic society and editor-in-chief of the Suomen Heimo journal. The analysis of this material made it possible to outline the range of his research interests during his study at Helsingfors University, revealing interesting facts of the scientific biography of the researcher.
1. Алвере П. Десять лет без Пауля Аристэ // Linguistica Uralica. 2000. № 1.
2. Андерсон ...
The history of Lithuania in the national historiography of the second half of the 19th — early 20th century
The article discusses developing pre-revolutionary national academic schools which studied of the history of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. In the 18th — the first half of the 19th century the history of Lithuania was perceived by Russian scholars as “alien” and did not receive much interest. The situation changed after the “January Insurrection” (1863—1864): the attention of politicians to Lithuanian history predetermined the establishment of pre-revolutionary lithuanistic research centers at the universities of Kiev, Moscow ...
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
... translation studies have gradually extended their area of research, which has revealed growing commonalities. Journalistic texts have for instance been included in research that was previously almost exclusively dealing with literary discourse. Moreover interest in imagological research, sometimes related to the distribution of a promoted national or cultural self-image, has now also grown in countries outside of Europe. Future perspectives for findings on image spread through translation are offered through collaboration with existing research in sociology and psychology.
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... Postcommunist Europe, Journal of Democracy, Vol. 26, no. 1, p. 88—100.
15. Lucas, E. 2015, The Coming Storm. Baltic Sea Security Report, Center for European Policy Analysis.
16. Nichols, T. 2015, How America and Russia Could Start a Nuclear War, The National Interest, May 7, available at:
17. Railway advances reveal strategic interests in the Baltics, 2014, Delfi. lt, November 3, available at:
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Kleinstaaten in der EG und EPZ, Chur/Zürich.
2. Goetschel, L. (ed.), 1998, Small States Inside and Outside the European Union: Interests and Policies, Boston.
3. Kirt, R., Waschkuhn, A. 2001, Was ist und zu welchem Zweck betreibt man Kleinstaaten Forschung?... ... 1996, Crucible of Beliefs: Learning, Alliances and World Wars, N. Y.
8. Alesina, A., Spolaore, F. 1997, On number and size of nations, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 112, no. 4, p. 1027—1056.
9. Alesina, A., Warsziarg, R. 1999, Is Europe going ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... The politicization of the "anti-totalitarianism" issue is now a popular foreign policy tool that not only serves the interests of the Baltic and Eastern European politicians, but also finds ideological supporters in Western Europe and the United ... ... stroitel'stva postsocialisticheskih nacij ["Politics of memory" as a tool for the construction of the postsocialist nations], Zhurnal sociologii i social'noj antropologii [Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology], no. 4, p. 106—123.
The Image of Contemporary Russia n Language and Culture: the Thematic Issue of «Russian Review»
The article is an overview of the thematic issue of the Polish research journal "Russian Review" dedicated to the image of modern Russia in political, media, poetic, marketing and didactic types of discourse. Both national and international research works are taken into consideration. Nowadays researchers become increasingly interested in the category of image. A noticeably stronger position of anthropological, communicative and pragmalinguistic approaches to the analysis of linguistic phenomena and discursive practices has led to an intensive study of the image of state,...
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... available at: http://www.mipex.eu/sites/ default/files/downloads/mipex_iii_de.pdf (accessed: 01.02.2014).
18. Integration Fund — National actions, 2013, Europa. eu, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/financing/fundings/migration-asylum-borders/integration-fund/national-actions/index_en.... ... available at: http://www.mipex.eu/about (accessed: 16.01.2014).
21. Portes, A., Zhou, M. 1994, Should Immigrants Assimilate? Public Interest, no. 116 (Summer), p. 1—17.
22. Portes, A., Borocz, J. 1989, Contemporary Immigration: Theoretical Perspectives on ...
Development of economy in conditions of liberal reforms
... волна на Западе: антология. М., 1999.
и ювенальная политика в XXI веке. СПб., 2004.
Afanasenko I. D.
globalization, global politics, national wealth, raw materials,
statehood, national interests , Russian world.
The Baltic policy of Germany and current international relations
... 2003] (accessed 10.02.2015).
6. Klein, A. M., Gesine, H. 2010, Germany’s Relations with the Baltic States since Reunification, Kas international reports, no. 9, p. 60—74.
7. Krohn, A. 1996, Germany. In: Krohn, A. (Hg.), The Baltic Sea Region: National and International Security Perspectives, Baden-Baden, S. 96—115.
8. Lucas, H.-D. 199,8 United Germany, the Baltic States and the Baltic Sea Region. In: Jopp, M., Arnswald, S. (Hg.), The European Union and the Baltic States. Visions, Interests and Strategies for the Baltic Sea Region, Bonn/Helsinki, S. 171—190.
9. Spohr Readman, K. 2004, Germany and the Baltic problem after the cold war: the development of a new Ostpolitik, 1989-2000, Frank Cass Publishers, Southgate.
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
... Identity. URL: http://youth-partnershipeu.coe.int/youth-partnership/documents/EKCYP/Youth_Policy/docs/Citizenship/
Research/THEORETISATIONS_OF_EUROPE.pdf (дата обращения: 25.03.2012).
19. Tyler R. White European Integration, Identity and National self Interest: the Enduring Nature of National Identity. URL: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu (дата обращения: 11.03.2012).
20. Valentini C. The Promotion of European Identity. URL: http://www.chiaravalentini.org/the_promotion_of_european_identity_book%20version....
The evolution of US political priorities in the Baltic sea region in the 2010s
... unable to increase substantially the defence capabilities of NATO allies in the Baltic, the security dynamics in the region are likely to turn it into an arena for a struggle between Russia and the West. Russia will benefit from seeing the Baltic region nations not as tools in the Russian-US confrontation, but as partners in regional cooperation aware of their own interests.
Smirnov P. E.
Region, security, NATO, war presence, military training, rotation, infrastructure, energy security, hybrid warfare
Nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region: the history of emergence and the political and economic features of its development
... development of peaceful nuclear power. The author draws attention to the fact that nuclear power is a rather young branch of national economy. However, over recent decades, it has already seen rises and falls, and a number of states have had tragic experiences ... ... emergencies. Nevertheless, many countries — including the three Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania — express a strong interest in development, generation, and application of nuclear power. In the Baltic States, nuclear power dates back to the Soviet ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... models are crucial for understanding historical progress of countries and in forecasting their future economic prospects. The Nordic countries are connected with the Baltics through culture, history, politics, and economy. These states have a common interest of ensuring stability, security, and welfare in the Baltic region. This article strives to answer the question as to why the Nordic model of economic development is acclaimed internationally for the effective use of national and external resources, which is not the case in the Baltics. The Nordic and Baltic national models demonstrate that similar financial and economic performance does not translate into similar economic development results. The article tracks ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... ru/articles_text_6.htm (accessed 12.02.2016). (In Russ.)
9. Mezhevich, N. 2016, Kretinin, G., Fedorov, G. 2016, Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1.
10. The national economy of the USSR in 1989,1990, Moscow, p. 661—662. (In Russ.)
11. Pototskaya, T. I. 2014, Geopolitical interests of Russia in the former Soviet Union: Western border, Izvestiya SmolGU, no. 2, p. 293—305. (In Russ.)
12. Pototskaya, T. I. 2013, Geopolitical interests of Russia in the former Soviet Union: Baltic region, Integration Initiatives Analysis ...
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... article, I analyse the innovation system of the Kaliningrad region at its inception. The Kaliningrad case is of considerable interest for a study into the patterns and characteristics of the governance of innovation systems — a management paradigm aimed ... ... region, its level of socio-economic development and economic specialization. My findings could contribute to both improving the national policy on managing innovation processes in Russian regions and developing the concept of regional innovation systems ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... advances and proves the thesis that various ‘Baltic/Black Sea’ cooperation models aimed at isolating Russia act against the interests of all participants of the political process. A number of meth¬ods, including the historical and structural functional ... ... at the crossroads], Rossija v global'noj politike [Russia in Global Affairs], no. 1.
11. Ohmae, K. 1998, The End of the nation State, London.
12. Mandelc, D., Učakar, T. 2011, Perforated Democracy: Disintegration, State-building, Europeanisation ...
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
... identify the attitude of the Danish mass media to modern Russian innovations. The research is timely because of the Russian interest in the experience of Denmark — one of the "innovation leaders" of the EU. The author analyses a number of ... ... innovations in Danish periodicals is analysed against the background of historical stereotypes. The article also describes the Danish national innovation system. The image of Russian innovations in the Danish mass media is positive; however, the articles dedicated ...
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
Russia has a vested political interest in the Eastern Baltics; yet acting upon this interest is made either difficult or altogether impossible when it comes to the Baltic States. For 20 years, the Russian Federation ... ... Pribaltika: nepredvzjatyj vzgljad istorika [Baltics: an unbiased view of the historian], Problemy nacional'noj strategii [Problems of National Strategy], no. 4 (19), p. 210.
Baltic Sea, Baltic States, international politics, historical memory models,...
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
29. Bajarnas, E., Haab, M., Viskne, I. 1995, The Baltic States: security and defence after independence, Chaillot Papier, no. 19.
30. Heilbrunn, J. 2015, The Interview: Henry Kissinger, The National Interest, 19 August, available at:
Volovoj V., Batorshina I. A.
Baltic region, regional security complex, Barry Buzan, US strategy, chaos theory,...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... territorijakh Rossii, Materials of the Russian Sientific and Practical Jubelee conference, devoted to the 30th yeas Jubelee of the National park “Kurshskaja kosa/Curonian spit”, p. 128—134 (In Russ).
21. Kropinova, E. G. 2017, The Reduction in the Beach ... ....1007/978-3-642-40871-7_10-1.
24. Vaitkevičius, V., Baltrūnas, V. 2009, Lietuva: 101 įdomiausia vieta, [Lithuania: 101 most interesting places], Alma littera, p.313.
25. Kilkus, K., Stonevičius, E. 2011, Lietuvos vandenų geografija [Geography of Lithuanian ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future civil nation, called to construct a political system based on the idea of popular sovereignty. In this sense, the Cadet ideology was ... ... developing together with it according to universal laws. The Cadet Party was considered by its supporters as a force representing the interests of the entire “people.” Cadet faction in the State Duma turned it into a popular representation. Although only the ...
Stakeholder approach to the implementation of the ‘third mission’ of universities
... illustrate the practical aspects of interactions at different levels between universities and stakeholders., forms, and methods in the field. Further, we propose a classification of key stakeholders of universities, describe their mutual relations, interests, and resources available to them as well as reflect on stakeholder participation models in educational management. Our findings may contribute to better management at Russian educational institutions and benefit national education authorities.
Klemeshev A. P., Kudryashova E. V., Sorokin S. E.
stakeholder, university, third mission, university management, Baltic region
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... Despite intensive theoretical work on the mentioned concepts, the development of a harmonised spatial planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand and affected by the activity of such organisations as VASAB and HELCOM, on the other. In this article, we examine basic documents ...
Television news as a form of knowledge about politics
... by S. D. Hall, A. Lowe Hobson, R. Willis. London,1982.
8. Dijk T. A. van. News Analysis. Case Studies of International and National News in the Press. Hillsdale, 1988.
9. Emery E. The Press and America. Englewood Cliffs, 1984.
10. Gerbner G. Ideological ... ... Political Tendencies in News Reporting //Journalism Quarterly. 1964. № 41. Р. 495—506.
11. Hughes H. M. News and the Human Interest Story. Chicago, 1940.
12. Lippmann W. The public opinion. N. Y., 1922.
13. McQuail D. Mass Communication Theory. 4th ...
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
... a tertiary relict lotus flower. Situated on the Hel Peninsula of the Baltic Sea, Hel Marine Station (HMS) is one of the most interesting tourist attractions thanks to the project aimed at the protection of the grey seal in the Polish waters. We employed ... ... differences and similarities between the two places. The lotus flower and the grey seal have become an integral part of the local, national and international collective mentality. Special attention was paid to the causes of almost total extinction of rare species ...
An escape from the embrace of politics. A study into the cultures of remembrance as a means to encourage a historical dialogue in Lithuanian-Russian relations
... functions. Having chosen the Lithuanian-Russian communication space as a case, the author emphasizes the need to develop an interest in mutual knowledge of cultures of remembrance in this space. Outlining the strategies specific to the prevailing cultures ... ... vospominanija v sovremennoj Litve [On the trends in modern politics memories Lithuania], Ab Imperio: Studies of New Imperial History and Nationalism in the Post-Soviet Space, no 3, p. 424—458.
3. Kasparavičius, A., Laurinavičius, Č., Lebedeva N. (eds.). 2006,...
Large business in the coastal zones of Russia: features and factors of localisation
... to the sea’ as regards the economy, the infrastructure, and population distribution patterns is very much in line with the interests and projects of large businesses. This change manifests itself in the development of port and logistics complexes, the ... ... economic complexes and the formation of sea-land economic structures, including cross-border ones. The study identifies which national coastal zones are most attractive to Russian large businesses. Special attention is paid here to the Baltic Sea and the ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... of International Studies. 2009. Vol. 35.
Pavliuk O., Klympush-Tsintsadze I.
Region, Cooperation and
The Historical Structure of Conflicts in the Baltic Area and the Long — term National Interests of Russia // Knudsen O. F. Stability and Security in the Baltic sea Region, Russian, Nordic and European Aspects.
Empire ottoman, le déclin, la chute, l’effacement,
Edition du Félin.
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... the Eurasian space. The One Belt — One Road Initiative is a manifesto and a tool to advance China’s long-term geostrategic interests that spread to the bordering states and regions and to the prospects of their socioeconomic development. The initiative ... ... western borderlands — 17 regions that account for 8.6 % of the country’s territory, 17.4 % of the total GRP, and 20.8 % of the national population. We analyse the factors in effect — including geopolitical ones, as well as current trends in the development ...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
At the present stage of social development in Europe and Russia, studies analyzing and evaluating ethnic and national borders are of increasing relevance. Over the last three decades, the state borders in the Baltic region have been stable,... ... The author believes that the key reason behind the current crisis in Russia-EU relations is the conspicuous neglect of Russian interests in the neighboring countries that formed after the disintegration of the USSR. However, escalation of the conflict was ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... impact, one should consider their indirect impact, such as the tumbling rouble exchange rate and Russian banks’ increasing interest rates, which decrease Russian firms’ capability to invest abroad. Moreover, a less amicable politic al atmosphere in ... ....2014).
18. Filippov, S. 2008, Russia’s Emerging Multinationals: Trends and Issues, Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization,...
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... (1918—1920) [Lithuania and the Entente (1918—1920).], Vilnius, Mintis.
5. Navickas, К. 1965, Rol' Sovetskogo Sojuza v dele zawity zhiznennyh nacional'nyh interesov litovskogo naroda v 1917—1940 gg [Soviet Union's role in the protection of vital national interests of the people of Lithuania in 1917—1940 years], the author's abstract of the dissertation, Vilnius.
6. SSSR i Litva v gody vtoroj mirovoj vojny. SSSR i Litovskaja respublika (mart 1939 — avgust 1940 gg.) [USSR and Lithuania during the Second ...
Border functions as a factor of development of border regions and the formation of cross-border regions
... "limology" (Latin: limes — Border). For the geographical sciences border is also a traditional subject of study, where the interest focuses on its impact on the geographical objects (border regions) and the functions possessed by the border rather than ... ...
12. Cappelin R., Batey P. Regional Networks, Border Regions and European Integration. Pion ; L., 1993.
13. Helliwell J. F. Do national borders matter for Quebec's trade? // Canadian Journal of Economics. 1994. Vol. 29, no. 4. P. 509—522.
14. Linders ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
Traditionally, studies into a state’s foreign policy focus on the international situation and national interests of the parties. However, such approach does not completely conform to the objectives of studies into the foreign policy of the European Union – an example of unique integration of states. One of the modern approaches aimed to describe the ...
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... pronounced. In this respect, it is vital to set the priorities of development of coastal zones taking into account the changes in the strategic situation in order to maintain the components of marine potential of the Russian Federation at the level of its national interests. The article aims to develop an indicator system of assessment of coastal zone potential, and sea industrial and port facilities in order to identify the characteristic and strategic capacities of the economic development of these territories ...
Kant on the rights of citizens in matters of religion: The concept of religious tolerance in the German Enlightenment
... government. However, they were not identical in the name or function to the executive, legislative, and judicial powers. Of interest is the justification of the exclusion of certain powers from the monarch’s authority — the monarch must not dispense ... ... upholding peace and order in the state. This article is supplemented with a translation of a section of Kant’s lectures on national law.
1. Kant, I. 2016, Lekzii o filosofskom uchenii o religii [Lectures on the Philosophical Doctrine of Religion],...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... the region. A geostrategic approach dictates any successful energy policy in the Baltic Sea region to bring in line Russian interests with those of the European states.
1. Beck, U. 2012, Zhivya v mirovom obshchestve riska i schitayas’ s nim. Kosmopolitichesky ... ... p. 851—853.
15. McGovan, F. 2012, Can European Union’s Market Liberalism Ensure Energy Security in a Time of «Economic Nationalism»? Journal of Contemporary European Research, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 100—102. 16. Zeleneva, I. V. 2010, Geostrategiya ...
The significance of the critique of A. I. Vvedensky’s ‘new psychophysiological law’ for Russian philosophy
... its role in the development of Russian critical philosophy. It is postulated that an analysis of the discussion not only is interesting as a fact in the history of Russian philosophical though but it also gives a new perspective on the problems arising ... ... oduschevleniya [The limits and signs of animation], Zhurnal Ministerstva narodnogo prosveshcheniya [Journal of the Ministry of national education], vol. CCLXXXI, p. 73—112, St Petersburg.
8. Vvedensky, A. I. 2013, Psihologya bez vsyakoj metafiziki [The ...
Assessment of the efficiency of Russian response to the implementation of US missile defence deployment concept in Europe
... otdan vysokotehnologichnym obrazcam [The new state arms program gives priority to the hightech designs], Nacional'naja oborona [National defence], available at: http://www.oborona. ru/includes/periodics/maintheme/2011/0314/21345724/detail. shtml (accessed ... ... ru/world/20110622/171055975.html (accessed 20 July 2011).
18. Ukraina zainteresovalas' Evropejskoj sistemoj PRO [Ukraine is interested in European missile defence system], KM. RU, available at: http://www. km.ru/ukraina/ 2011/10/06/voenno-politicheskii-blok-nato/ukraina-zainteresovalas-evropeiskoi-sistemoi-pro ...
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... development policy implemented bilaterally and multilaterally is an effective mechanism of promoting Norway’s economic and political interests. It is also an important subject for research. The authors analyses the evolution of the ODA objectives, its institutions ... ... NORAD, 2015, Official Web-site NORAD, available at: https://www.norad.no/ (accessed 16.12.2015).
16. Norway and the United Nations: Common Future, Common Solutions, Meld. St. 33 (2011—2012), 2012, Report to the Storting. (White Paper), September, ...