The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
....fr/knowledge_base/view/898/demand-led-innovation (accessed 10 July 2012).
11. Nordic Innovation 2011, What is innovation? available at: http://www.nordicinnovation.org/innovation/defining-innovation/ (accessed 10 July 2012).
12. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD 1997, National Innovation Systems, available at:http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/35/56/2101733.pdf (accessed 10 July 2012).
13. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD 2005, Oslo Manual: Guidelines for Collecting and Interpreting Innovation Data, available at:
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... XXIV (1). P. 101—120.
29. Johnson, B., Lundvall B. Catching-up and institutional learning under post-socialism // Hausner J., Jessop B., Neilsen K. (eds.). Institutional Frameworks of Market Economies. Aldershot, 1993. P. 68—86.
30. Lundvall B. National Systems of Innovation: Towards a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning. L., 1995.
31. Martin P., Ottaviano G. I. P. Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth // European Economic Review. 1999. № 43 (2). P. 281—302. doi: 10....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018.
21. Delgado M., Porter M. E., Stern S. Defining clusters of related industries // J. of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (1). P. 1—38.
22. Etzkowitz H., Leydesdorff L. The dynamics of innovation: from national systems and ‘mode 2’ to a triple helix of university-industry-government relations // Research Policy. 2000. № 29 (2). P. 109—123.
23. Government of the Republic of Lithuania : Resolution on the approval of the programm on the implementation of ...
Empirical results on Russian companies' innovation activity
Innovation is a vital process for countries striving to evolve and occupy a competitive position in international markets. This paper is based on research designed to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the national innovation system in Russia. The objective of the study was to examine innovation activity and innovation performance in Russia, as well as to identify the priorities of the government’s policy for promoting innovation.
1. Bauman Innovejshn. [online] Available ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... networking inherent of various forms of interactions within the territorial socio-economic system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies... ... Элементарные понятия социологии. М., 1969. С. 116.
32. Adner R. Match your innovation strategy to your innovation ecosystem // Harvard Business Review. 2006. №... ... for Prosperity. N. Y., 1984. P. 355.
69. Porter M. E. The Competitive Advantage of Nations. N. Y., 1990. P. 875.
70. Smith K. New directions in research and technology...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... W., Jong, M., Veeneman, W. 2004, Creating System Innovation: How Large Scale Transitions Emerge, N. Y., Taylor & Francis.
32. Fischer,M., Fröhlich, J. 2001, Knowledge, Complexity and Innovation Systems, Berlin, Springer.
33. Freeman, C. 1995, The 'National System of Innovation' in historical perspective, Cambridge Journal of Economics, no. 19, pp. 5—24.
34. Geels, F. 2005, Technological Transitions and System Innovations: A Co-evolutionary and Socio-technical Analysis, N. Y., Edward Elgar Publishing.
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
In this paper, we examine the modern cluster theory and the specific features of regional innovation clusters as complex adaptive systems. Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization in national economies under their transition to innovation-driven model of growth. We provide an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change and system innovation,...
Coastal agglomerations and the transformation of national innovation spaces
... coastal zones) by considering the effects and inland diffusion of the exceptionally high innovative potential of coastal agglomerations. I put forward the hypothesis that coastal agglomerations are the most important transformational elements of a national innovation system. Further, I outline and systematise findings dealing with the specifics of innovative processes taking place in coastal agglomerations under the influence of the agglomerative and coastal factors. The result of this study is a comparison and assessment ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... spatial and industrial system during economic transition. Current factors, features, patterns and trends in the transformation of national industrial systems are identified; a mechanism for devising and implementing a more structured industrial policy in Russia is developed
... ... 2013, Tehnoparki — vazhnyj jelement sovremennoj innovacionnoj jekonomiki [Technology parks — an important element of modern innovative economy], Umnoe proizvodstvo [Smart production], no. 21, available at:http://www.umpro.ru (accessed 15.04.2014).
Network Transformations in Economy
... and future directions // Academy of management review. 1990. № 15. P. 241—265.
45. Parolini C. The Value Net: A Tool for Competitive Strategy. John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. New York : Harper and Row, 1978.
48. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competitiveness ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... organizations and enterprises, retail trade turnover and public catering, commissioning of houses and the number of publications in peer-reviewed journals, indexed in Scopus) the study confirmed the hypothesis on ‘coastalizing’ socio-economic and innovative potential and advanced growth of coastal centers. At the same time, there is also a high differentiation within the group of coastal cities, indicating that such trends are valid only at the national level. Differentiation and the gap on a number of indicators are fixed with respect to the group of Western Russian cities located in the border regions. It refutes the hypothesis on their advanced development due to external contact capacity ...
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
... EU. The author analyses a number of publications on Russia in the Danish mass media. The positive image of Russian innovations in Danish periodicals is analysed against the background of historical stereotypes. The article also describes the Danish national innovation system. The image of Russian innovations in the Danish mass media is positive; however, the articles dedicated to Russian innovations constitute a small part of reports on developments in Russia. The article also contributes to social surveys carried ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... expenditure, human capital in the field of advanced technologies, and the methods of institutional support for innovative activity. The authors characterise the role of business, university, and authorities — which constitute the «triple helix» — in national innovative systems. The article also analyses such important factors as the intensity of research and development, the share of employees in the field of advanced technologies, and the methods of public support. Examples of private-public infrastructure for the ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... region has been running a regional digital transformation programme as part of the national initiative The Digital Economy of the Russian Federation. The programme seeks... ... 1960—1979 (in Russ.).
18. Sheremetyeva, E. N., Barinova, E. P., Zolotova, L. V. 2020, Innovative Formats of Education in the Transformation of the Digital Economy. In: Ashmarina... ... sistemami [Development of theory and practice of management of social and economic systems], no. 8, p. 190—194 (in Russ.).
38. Polupan, K. L. 2019, Quality management...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
35. Scheibe, K. P., Blackhurst, J. 2018, Supply chain disruption propagation: A systemic risk and normal accident theory perspective, International Journal of Production... ... sharp increase in the economic damages of extreme natural disasters, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 116, no. 43, p. 21450—21455. doi:
49. Berger, S. 2013, Making in America: From innovation to market, Cambridge, MA, MIT Press.
50. Belderbos, R., Sleuwaegen, L., Somers...
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Russian formal and informal discourses as well as in the Russian strategic documents on national security and the Baltic Sea region. Particularly, the paper describes four... ... cybercrime, international terrorism, so-called hybrid threats, disharmony between education systems, etc. In 2017, Russia and other Baltic countries agreed that the Council of... ... Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Apatity (in Russ.).
22. Vvedenskiy, A. 2014, Innovation Infrastructure as the Key Element of Sustainable Venture Ecosystem in Russia...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... 2 Report. Non-indigenous species. EUR 24342 EN. Luxembourg.
51. Olenin, S., Minchin, D., Daunys, D. (et al.). 2010. Pathways of Aquatic Invasions in Europe. In: Atlas of Biodiversity Risk. Sofia, pp. 138—139.
Leitsin Vladimir, Dmitriyeva Maria
national innovation system, universities, industrial and technological parks
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Theory and Experimental Results, The American Journal of Sociology, no. 89 (2), p. 275—305.
24. Cooke, P. 2001, Regional innovation systems, clusters and the knowledge economy, Industrial and corporate change, no. 10 (4), p. 945—974.
25. Czamanski, S., Czamanski,... ... a Global Economy, Economic Development Quarterly, no. 14, p. 15—34.
39. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Harvard Business Review, March-April, 73—93.
40. Prochnik, V. 1998, Industrial complexes revisited, Paper presented ...
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... during a change in their functioning mode. In this work, I analyse the current structure of the Kaliningrad regional innovation system, of which some elements date back to the Soviet period, paying particular attention to the subsequent change in the framework conditions. I show that a new innovation trajectory requires taking into account the economic and geographical position of the region, its level of socio-economic development and economic specialization. My findings could contribute to both improving the national policy on managing innovation processes in Russian regions and developing the concept of regional innovation systems ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
This article considers the structure of research system in Germany. It describes the federal and state levels of research management.... ... Education and Science and the Ministry of Economy. The author emphasizes the role of the National Academy of Sciences “Leopoldina”, whose principal objective is to provide... ... expenditure.
1. Davydov, А. А. Innovacionnyj potencial Rossii: nastojawee i buduwee [Innovation potential of Russia: Present and Future], Institut sociologii Rossijskoj...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
Russia promotes the application of GLONASS satellite information system in regional economies. In three regions, the system has already been introduced ... ... other scientists "Socioeconomic efficiency of rocket and space technology in the national economy"], January,1988, Мoscow.
2. Studenetsky, S. А., Ivchenko, V... ... 2010, Razvitie innovacionnoj infrastruktury primorskogo regiona Rossii [Development of innovation infrastructure coastal region of Russia], Kaliningrad.
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
.... 2018, International lifestyle immigrants and their contributions to rural tourism innovation: Experiences from Sweden’s far north, Journal of Rural Studies, no. 64... ... 10.6092/issn.2036-5195/6758.
6. Lundmark, L. J. T., Fredman, P., Sandell, K. 2010, National Parks and Protected Areas and the Role for Employment in Tourism and Forest... ... transportation in the Baltic Sea in the context of global trends, Sistemny`j analiz i logistika [System analysis and logistics], no. 1 (23), p. 65—73 (In Russ.).
17. Sarancha, M....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
..., McIlgorm, A. 2010, The importance of estimating the contribution of the oceans to national economies, Marine Policy, Vol. 34, no. 3, p. 367—374.
40. Leontidou, L.... ... fleuveshistoriques.
44. Nicholls, R. J., Wong, P. P., Burkett, V. R. et al. 2007, Coastal systems and low-lying areas. Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability... ... degradation: social and economic implications for sustainable development in peri-urban areas, Innovation and Sustainable Development, Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 232—249.
48. Salvati, L...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... SciVerse Scopus scientometric database. The article provides a map of research cooperation in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Batorshina, I. A., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2012, Nacional'nye innovacionnye sistemy stran Baltijskogo makroregiona: sravnitel'nyj analiz [National innovation systems of the Baltic Sea macro-region: a comparative analysis], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona, no. 1 (9), p. 30—39.
2. Volodkin, А. 2006, Baltic Regionalism Emergence, Journal of International Law and International Relations, no. 2, available ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh znanij, nacional'nye trebovanija k kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency CUBS Groups — Cooperation-Business-Service»....
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... Foundation and McKinsey & Company, Geneva.
9. Wales and the Circular Economy. Favourable System Conditions and Economic Opportunities, 2013, Ellen MacArthur Foundation and WRAP... ... favourable climate for social enterprises, key stakeholders in the social economy and innovation, Brussels, available at:
Grigoryan A. A., Borodavkina N. U.
circular economy, recycling, and raw materials, national development strategy, sustainable development strategy
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... the problem of definition and identification of clusters as localized mesoeconomic systems with fuzzy boundaries that stimulate the development of these systems. The... ... organisation, the development of mesoeconomic systems is closely connected to competition for innovative rent. The article outlines the methodology for cluster studies, which makes... ... Management and Organization, no. 30(2), p. 114—138.
24. Feser, E. J., 2000, Bergman E. M. National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Regional Cluster Analysis, Regional...
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
Lester, R. K.
Universities, Innovation, and the Competitiveness of Local Economies: A Summary Report from the Local Innovation Systems Project — Phase I. [online] Available at: http://web.mit.edu/lis> [Accessed 5 July 2010]
1993. National Systems of Innovation: A Comparative Analysis. Oxford.
2003. Managing successful universities. McGraw Hill Education.
Leydesdorff, L., Etzkowitz, H.
1997. A Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations. In: H. Etzkowitz, L. Leydesdorff ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Čepienė, E. 2014, Lietuvos kaimų sistema: koncepcija, skaičius, dydis, tankumas, kaita, Tiltai [Lithuanian rural settlements system: conception, the number, size, density, location, changes, Bridges, no. 2, p. 53—74. doi:
http://dx.doi.org/10.15181/tbb.... ... Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D. K. 2014, Tourism labor market impacts of national parks. The case of Swedish Lapland, Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, vol. 58, no. 2—3, p. 115—126.
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt, Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
http://dx.doi.org/10.5922/2079-8555-2011-3-9... ... December 11, 2017.
48. André, Ch., Chalaux, T. 2018, Building a typology of housing systems to inform policies in OECD and EU member States, Economie et Statistique / Economics... ..., Summerfield, A. 2013, Heating patterns in English homes: Comparing results from a national survey against common model assumptions, Building and Environment, December...
Geography of knowledge: clustering national competence centres of Russia
While transiting to an innovation economy, cities are the most important centres of concentration of intellectual capital. However, their distribution around the territory of the country is not even. Various Russian cities also demonstrate significant differences between the systems of new scientific knowledge reproduction. The article focuses on the mesoscale study of spatial patterns in concentration of national centres of competence. The scientific centres are classified according to their ability to produce scientific knowledge ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... professors from Helsinki (Finland) and Lisbon (Portugal). Researchers from the Austrian National Institute of Polar Research (Austria, and Lund University (Sweden) will join... ... obrazovaniya v Sankt-Peterburge [Conceptual approaches to the development of the municipal system of continuous education in St. Petersburg], St. Petersburg, Krismas+, 150 p.... ... Kasimov, N. S. (ed.), 2007, Innovacii v geograficheskom i ehkologicheskom obrazovanii [Innovations in geographical and ecological education], Moscow, 230 p. (In Russ.)
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... product. The proposed gross value added index helps to identify the upward and downward trends in each sector compared to the national average. Based on this analysis, the authors describe the nature of changes in the NWFD sectoral specialisation, which ... ... entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... innovacionnyh klasterov v inostrannyh gosudarstvah. M.: Minjekonomrazvitija Rossii [Overview of innovative clusters in foreign countries. Moscow: Russian Ministry of Economic Development]... ... avtoref. dis. kand. jekon. nauk [Prospects for the development of cross-border business systems in modern Russia: summary of dis... candidate of economic sciences], Volgograd... ... [Clusters, cluster approach and its use as a tool for regulating the development of national and regional economies], Jekonomika. Sociologija. Biologija [Economy. Sociology...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation and the Baltic countries (Finland, Estonia, and Norway) in the field of innovations at national and regional levels, as well as at the level of corporate cooperation. The author reviews successful implementation of ... ... predstavitel'stva: Norvegija [Trade missions Norway], Informacionnaja sistema torgovyh predstavitel'stv Rossii [Information system of the Russian Trade Representation], available at: http://www. torgpredstvo. ru/torg_pred.php?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed ...
Potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation (the case of western border regions of Russia)
... common development of priority areas of knowledge with high potential for the commercialization of results and the generation of innovations. The article assesses the potential for enhancing Russian-Indian interaction in various fields of scientific knowledge.... ... territorial remoteness can be compensated by a similar level of scientific and technological (S&T) development and the priorities of national scientific systems. The research methodology is based on spatial scientometrics. The data source is the international abstract scientific ...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... current research. The authors identify technological safety within more general scope of national security typology. The article reflects on the empirical data on the scale... ... subjects of the RF revealed that regional enterprises significantly lack technologically innovative machines and equipment. It brings about the conclusion that the local industry... ... and economic collaboration between import replacing entities of the regional economic system.
1. Архипов А., Городецкий А., Михайлов Б. Экономическая...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... technical cooperation], JL, A. A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
7. Vasin, V. А., Mindeli, L. E. 2011, Prostranstvennye aspekty formirovanija i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
10. Thees, H., Erschbamer, G., Pechlaner, H. 2020, The application of blockchain in tourism: use cases in the tourism value system, European Journal of Tourism Research, no. 26, 2602, available at:
. eu/index.php/about/article/view/1933 ... ... studies, vol. 3, no. 53, p. 94—101 (in Russ.)
20. Kropinova, E. G. 2013, Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme, Balt. Reg....
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... sustainable economic development of the BSR coastal territories, following digitally-driven innovations. The paper provides an overview of methodological approaches to territorial... ... the BSR coastal territories with their GRP per capita being generally lower than the national or macroregional average. A review of literature on sustainable development... ... Digital Transformation? Initial Lessons Learned for Public Administrations, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 303—309. doi: 10.1080/10580530.2020.1820633...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... Research Bulletin 300. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.08.2019).
23. United Nations. World urbanization prospects: The 2014 revision. N. Y., 2015.
24. Van Winden W., Van den Berg, L., Pol P. European cities ... ... P. 3—9.
26. Yigitcanlar T. Position paper: benchmarking the performance of global and emerging knowledge cities // Expert Systems with Applications. 2014. Vol. 41, № 12. P. 5549—5559.
27. Yigitcanlar T., Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York.
9. Enright, M. J., Roberts, B. H. 2001, Regional clustering in Australia, Australian Journal of Management,... ... Regional Studies, no. 15, p. 195—209.
11. Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of a Cross-Border ...
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... Sovremennaya frazeologiya: tendentsii i innovatsii [Modern phraseology: trends and innovations]. Moscow; St. Petersburg, Bryansk, pp. 123—195.
27. Mokienko, V. M., Nikitina... ... A., 1978. Experience in constructing a functional model of one particular semiotic system. In: G. L. Permyakov, ed. Paremiologicheskii sbornik. Poslovitsa. Zagadka (Struktura... ... reality]. Moscow, pp. 13—201.
52. NKRYa. Natsional'nyi korpus russkogo yazyka [Russian National Corpus]. Available at:
[Accessed 03 March 2017]....
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... is expected that the companies enjoying customs privileges to produce goods for the national market will receive government support for reequipment. Effective use of the... ... Tasit Prometheus II, 343 p.
8. Klemeshev, A. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 43—48... ... ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modelling of long-term sustainability of the regional system of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... investment through public-private
partnerships], Investicii i innovacii [Investments and Innovations], no. 1, p.144—150.
4. Bragina, Z. V., Orlov, V. V., Andreeva, N. Yu... ... infrastruktura i gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnjorstvo: potrebnosti sovremennoj jekonomiki [National
infrastructure and public-private partnership: the needs of the modern economy]... ... 29. 03.2015).
21. Fedorov G. M., Korneevets V. S. 2009, Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 26—33...
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
... 2012, Suomen offshore-toimiala 2012 [The Finnish Offshore Industry 2012], Prizztech Oy, available at: http://www.prizz.fi/asiakaskuvat/Meri/Finnish%20offshore%20industry%202012.pdf (accessed 31 May 2013).
14. Padmore, T. Gibson, H. 1998, Modelling systems of innovation: II. A framework for industrial cluster analysis in regions, Research Policy, no. 26, p. 625—541.
15. Portsmuth, R., Hunt, T., Terk, E., Nommela, K., Hartikainen, A. 2011, Estonian maritime cluster, Proceedings of Estonian Maritime Academy,...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... (3), p. 667—677.
8. Williamson, J. G. 1965, Regional Inequality and the Process of National Development: a Descriptionof the Patters, Economic and Cultural Change, no... ... investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Corporate governance and innovative development of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law... ... 2004, Regional Convergence Across European Union, EconPapers: Development and Comp Systems, 0402002.
16. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. Regional Poverty and...