The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
... обращения: 10.03.2012).
11. Malkopoulou A. Lost Voters: Participation in EU elections and thecase for compulsory voting // CEPS Working Document. № 317. 2009. July. URL:http://www.ceps.eu/files/book/1886.pdf (дата обращения: 09.03.2012).
12. National identity and the democratic integration in Latvia. URL: http://www.baltexpert.com/2010/02/04/national-identity-and-the-democratic-integrationinlatvia/ (дата обращения: 12.03.2012).
13. Petithomme M. Is there a European Identity? National ...
Identification discourses and the problem of identity construction
... construction and the issues of interpreting the nature of identity. Through examining judgements of identification, the authors study the discursive nature of identity. The possibilities and limits of identity construction are analysed in the case of national identity.
1. Бергер П., Лукман Т. Социальное конструирование реальности. Трактат по социологии знания. М., 1995.
2. Брюшинкин В. Н. Особенности исследования ...
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
... htm (дата обращения: 23.02.2013).
10. European Commission. «Eurobarometer 73.3». URL: http://info1.gesis.org/dbksearch19/SDesc2.asp?no=5233&tab=3&ll=10¬abs=&af=&nf=1&db=D (дата обращения: 23.02.2013).
National identity, European identity, Baltic States, European Union
Age-related characteristics of English, American, and Russian compliments
... compliments. The need to study these aspects is explained by the orientation of compliments towards effective communication. A typology of intentions and reactions shows that cultural differences between representatives of the English, American, and Russian national identities are clearly manifested in language. As to intentions, people with a mature English identity gravitate towards politeness, those with mature American identity towards praise, and those with mature Russian identity towards praise and flattery....
Russian Population Ethnic Structure: Trends and Transformations
... granicy [Identity and cultural boundaries]. In: Identichnost' i konflikt [Identity and Conflict], Moscow, p. 15—43.
14. Tishkov, V. A. 2013, Rossijskij narod: istorija i smysl nacional'nogo samosoznanija [The Russian people: the history and meaning of national identity], Moscow.
15. Ekkel, B. M. 1976, Opredelenie indeksa jetnicheskoj mozaichnosti nacional'nogo sostava respublik, kraev i oblastej SSSR [Defining index ethnic mosaic of the national composition of the republics and regions of the USSR], Sovetskaja ...
The ethno-political discourse of regional identity in former Yugoslavia: The Bosnian syndrome
This article analyses the features of national identity in modern Bosnia and Herzegovina. The limitrophe ethnocentrism dominant in the regions of former Yugoslavia contributes to increased tension. It is assumed that all political problems of Bosnia and Herzegovina relate to the lack of a common identity,...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
At the present stage of social development in Europe and Russia, studies analyzing and evaluating ethnic and national borders are of increasing relevance. Over the last three decades, the state borders in the Baltic region have been stable,... ... therefore, the attempts to consolidate states through ethnic mobilization meet corresponding resistance from groups with a different identity. In the Baltic region, these processes have not reached the Ukrainian scale; however, there are prerequisites for ethno-political ...
The attempts of founding of the Russian Idea as a Russian nation specific component of intercultural communication
The article reviews the foundation and development of the concept of the Russian Idea in the Russian philosophical and social thinking, its main definitions, content, as well as critics. The significance of development of national identity and cultural self-determination for effective intercultural communi-cation is pointed out. Besides, the role of the Russian Idea as a Russian nation specific component, forming the national identity, when dealing with intercul-tural communication ...
The development of nationalist identities in the Baltics: The Latvian aspect
... обращения: 11.04.2014).
15. Шутов А. Д. Коренные этносы Балтии и русские: общие интересы //Социологические исследования. 1996. № 9.
Berendeev M., Urazbaev E.
identity, identity of population of the Baltics, Latvian nationalism, ethnopolitics.
The facets of German mentality and the search for a national identity in Germany’s sociocultural context at the turn of the century
This article studies the works of Russian and international scholars to examine German mentality in the transitional period of the reunification of Germany. Another objective is to analyze the search for a new national identity at the turn of the century in the sociocultural context. To this end, the authors conduct a diachronic analysis of the national literary consciousness. The article identifies the psychological, sociocultural, political, and ideological causes ...
Embedding imagology in Translation Studies
... M. Nisbeth Brøgger and K. Korning Zethsen, eds. Moving Boundaries in Translation Studies. Abingdon & New York: Routledge. pp. 220—230.
van Doorslaer, L., (in press) Stereotyping by Default in Media Transfer. In: J. Barkhoff and J. Leerssen, eds. National Stereotyping & Cultural Identities in Recent European Crises. Leiden: Brill.
van Doorslaer, L., P. Flynn and Leerssen, J., eds., 2015. Interconnecting Translation Studies and Imagology. Amsterdam & Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
Zacharasiewicz, W., 2009. The Theory of Climate ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... (eds) Regionalism in World Politics, Oxford University Press.
3. Kazajus, J. 2001, Evropejskaja identichnost' [European identity], In: Evrope¬jskaja integracija: sovremennoe sostojanie i perspektivy [European Integration: cur¬rent situation and ... ... at the crossroads], Rossija v global'noj politike [Russia in Global Affairs], no. 1.
11. Ohmae, K. 1998, The End of the nation State, London.
12. Mandelc, D., Učakar, T. 2011, Perforated Democracy: Disintegration, State-building, Europeanisation ...
The topic of cultural identity in N. Lossky’s personalism
... глобализации // Вестник Бурятского государственного университета. 2013. Cер.: Философия, социология, политология, культурология. Вып. 14.
social identity, national character, substantial figure, freedom, religion, ideal, social experience, mentality
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
3. Gudkov, L. 2005, «Pamjat'» o vojne i massovaja identichnost' rossijan ["Memory" of the war and the mass identity of Russians]. In: Pamjat' o vojne 60 let spustja: Rossija, Germanija, Evropa [The memory of the war 60 years later: Russia,... ... Memory" by Pierre Nora: Whose space? Whose memory?]. In: Imperija i nacija v zerkale istoricheskoj pamjati [Empire and the nation as a mirror of historical memory], Moscow, p. 45—74.
5. Karpenko, А. M. 2011, «Mesto pamjati» v sisteme politicheskih ...
The policy of cosmopolitism: from universalism to pluralism
.... ferry/Europe_1.doc (accessed 23 Mars, 2012).
11. Gauchet M. La religion dans la démocratie. Folio Essais, 2001.
12. La Nation, l’Europe et la démocratie. Conférence-débat // Cultures en mouvement. 2001. № 35,
13. Manent P. La raison des nations. Gallimard, 2006.
14. Rawls J. Libéralisme politique / trad. C. Audard. Puf, 1995.
15. Rechtman R. Enquête sur la condition de victime // Etudes. 2011. № 4142.
cosmopolitism, universalism, pluralism, liberalism, identity, juridification, political moralism
Castillio M. (translated from French by D. Ye. Fetisova)
[html]1. Beck, U. 2007, Vlast’ i ee opponenty v jepohu globalizma [Government and its opponents in the era of ...
The influence of the border position of the Pskov region on the socio-cultural values of the population
This article presents the results of a sociological research on national and supranational (civilizational) identity of the Pskov region population conducted in 1999—2010. The Pskov region is the only European region of Russia that shares borders with three states, two of which are members of the EU. The author defines the areas of the neighbouring countries' ...
The Image of Contemporary Russia n Language and Culture: the Thematic Issue of «Russian Review»
... and discursive practices has led to an intensive study of the image of state, as well as head of state in various spheres of communication. The image of the country is an intangible resource, which is extremely important not only for the formation of national identity, but also for the position and role of the country in the world and its international policy. The aim of the reviewed issue is to promote exchange ideas among scientists whose research in various scientific disciplines contributes to a deeper ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... Baltic Sea], Nezavisimaya Gazeta, available at: http://www.ng.ru/politics/2009-10-02/3_kartblansh.html (accessed 12.07.2014).
9. Drobizheva, L. М. 2012, Rossijskaja identichnost' i soglasie v mezhjetnicheskih otnoshenijah: opyt 20 let reform [Russian identity and harmony in interethnic relations: experience of 20 years of reform], Vestnik Rossijskoj nacii [Bulletin of the Russian nation], no. 4—5, available at: http://rosnation.ru/?page_id=1064 (accessed 01.06.2014).
10. Kolosov, V. А. 2011, Kriticheskaja geopolitika: osnovy koncepcii i opyt ee primenenija v Rossii [Critical geopolitics: the basis of the concept and experience ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... available at: http://arc.eppgroup.eu/press/phili13/highlights-10.pdf (accessed 26.02.2015).
26. Hobsbawm, E. 2012, Nations and Nationalism since 1780: Programme, Myth, Reality, Cambridge University Press, p. 165.
27. Jakobson, M., Balcere, I., Loone, O.... ... 2009, Liminality and Contested Europeanness: Conflicting Memory Politics in the Baltic Space. In: Berg, E., Ehin, P. (eds.), Identity and Foreign Policy: Baltic-Russian Relations and European Integration, Ashgate, p. 65—83.
33. Onken, E. 2007, The ...
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... resurgence of nationalism. In: The Baltic states: the national self-determination of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Basingstoke, Macmillan.
18. Vihalemm, T. 2008, Crystallizing and Emancipating Identities in Post-Communist Estonia. In: Kanet, R. E. (ed.) Identities, nations, and politics after Communism, Routledge, p. 77.
elites, ethnic groups, power, recruitment, Baltics
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
.... Duchêne, F. 1973, The European community and the uncertainties of interdependence. In: Kohnstamm, M., Hager, W. (eds.), A nation writ large? Foreignpolicy problems before the European community, London, Macmillan, p. 1–21.
18. Laidi, Z. (ed.), 2008,... ... 2011, The future of power, New York, Public Affairs.
34. Cerutti, F., Lucarelli, S. (eds.), 2008, The Search for a European Identity: Values, Policies and Legitimacy of the European Union, London and New York, Routledge.
35. Wang, Y. 2009, The Identity ...
On the role of anthroponyms in language and culture
The article deals with the functioning of personal names in Russian and English cultural contexts. The focus is placed on the factors determining the role of the anthroponym in the formation of the national world view and the individual's cultural identity.
1. Берестнев Г. И. Слово, язык и за их пределами. Калининград, 2007.
2. Бойко Л. Б. Антропоним как объект герменевтического толкования при ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
... региона Балтийского моря.
http://www.lenobl. ru/economics/foreign/neighbour/ Baltic_region#reg34
4. Anholt S. Nation Branding: A continuing theme. Brand management. 2002. № 10 (1). Р. 59—60.
5. Anholt S. Competitive identity: The new brand management for nations, cities and regions.
: Palgrave Macmilan, 2007.
6. BSR Interreg IIIB Co-operation Area. URL: http://www.spatial.baltic.net/ programme.html.
7. Grönroos C. Service Management and Marketing. A customer relationship management approach....
Key conceptual trends in the study of nationalism
... and Neo-Nationalism. L., 1977.
17. Rothchild D. Managing ethnic conflict in Africa. Washington, 1997.
18. Shils E. Primordial, Personal, Sacred and Civil Ties // British Journal of Sociology. 1957. № 7. P. 13—45.
Urazbayev E. E.
nationalism, nation, identity, primordialism, instrumentalism, constructivism.
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... key areas for increasing the city’s competitive ability. This article has theoretical and practical significance for experts studying regional competitiveness, for regional authorities, and the business community.
1. Anholt, S. 2007, Competitive Identity. The New Brand Management for Nations. Cities and regions, London, 128 p.
2. Avraham, E., Ketter, E. 2007, Media Strategies for marketing place in crisis improving the image of cities, countries and tourism destinations, Oxford, 231 p.
3. Bergman, E. M., Feser, E. J. 1999, Cluster ...
Cognitive and speech characteristics of an author of a mnemonic text
... of cognitive and communicative subject. The features of the author’s cognitive, communicative, discursive, and linguistic identities are described and the ways of their representation are shown in the case of the memoirs of the Lithuanian writer B.... ... associated with the creation of a mnemonic text is described. The author pays attention to the textual representation of the national and cultural components of mnemonic authors’ linguistic pictures of the world as a crucial component of their self-expression ...
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
... 4, no. 3, September, p. 287—302.
19. Needham, R. 1978, Primordial Characters, Charlottesville.
20. Ouellet, J. 2004, Authority, Trade and Ideas: Using Systems Theory to Understand Borders and Identity. In: Khudoley, K., Lanko, D. (ed.), Borders, Identities and Nationalism: Understanding the Relationship, St. Petersburg, p. 16—37.
21. Waltz, K. 1999, Globalization and Governance: James Madison Lecture, Political Science and Politics, Vol. 32, no. 4, December, p. 693—700.
Linguistic focus of territory branding
... монография. Волгоград, 2016. С. 25—42.
14. Ромашова И. П. Лингвистический анализ бренд-коммуникации // Научный диалог. 2016. № 6 (54). С. 80—93.
15. Anholt S. Competitive Identity: The New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions. 1-st ed. Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
16. Anholt S. Places: Identity, Image and Reputation. Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
Mityagina V. A., Sidorova I. G.
branding, touristic branding discourse, positioning of a region, textual ...
Historical realia in teaching Russian as a foreign language
This article deals with the historical realia as markers of the national and historical identity of the country of the target language. Realia make it possible to reconstruct selected aspects of the national character and study the axiology of modern native speakers. The analysis of non-equivalent, background and connotative lexis in the ...
The concept “people” in A. S. Shishkov’s manifestoes in the discourse of the Patriotic War of 1812
The Patriotic War of 1812 is an event that influenced the formation of the Russian national consciousness. At that time, imperial and class identities coexisted. With the de facto ban on discussing the idea of a civil nation, Russian intellectuals focused on the cultural and linguistic components of nationalism. The aim of this study was to identify the content of the concept of ‘people’ in the manifestoes by Shishkov. These texts expressed the official position ...
Coastal agglomerations and the transformation of national innovation spaces
... agglomerations. I put forward the hypothesis that coastal agglomerations are the most important transformational elements of a national innovation system. Further, I outline and systematise findings dealing with the specifics of innovative processes taking ... ... a comparison and assessment of the mutual influence of the two effects of spatial development that translate into the unique identity of coastal zone cities: urbanisation and coastalisation.
Mikhaylov, A. S.
innovation space, coastal agglomeration,...
Saint-Petersburg in the Baltic Sea region
... мир именем нашего моря // Невское время.
2002. 15 февр.
Government Advisor on Nation Branding and Public
. Presentation at the 8
of the Baltic Development Forum.
... ... for the West: A Divided/ Contested Legacy.
: Routledge, 2009.
’s Identity and the EU: Explorations below the Surface of the Enlargement Discourse // Borders, Identities and Nationalism: Understanding ...
Russian and Latvian proverbs and sayings on sin
... worldviews. Russian and Latvian proverbs and sayings help identify the basic, universal ideas about sin, as well as particular, national ones. The author comes to a conclusion that the Russian mentality — unlike the Latvian one — reflects the interaction ... ... worldviews, whereas the notion of sin is found in the intersection areas, which is indicative of their similarity rather than identity.
1. Васильев П. П. Грех // Христианство : энциклопедический словарь ...
The destinies of the Russian minority in Gdansk (translated from Polish by L. Maltsev)
... emphasised that a specific feature of the social and political life of the Russian minority in Gdansk over the mentioned period was the dominance of political activity over other aspects of social life.
emigration, Russian diasporas, political struggle, national identity
The ironic discourse in the works of V. Pyetsukh
The article identifies the conditions of the realisation of such crucial feature of V. Pyetuskh’s creative method as irony. It is shown that his irony is aimed at the key elements of the Russian identity — the history of Russia and the Russian national character. In this conditions, irony aims to emphasise weaknesses under the guise of humour in order to gather strength to overcome them in every moment of the present.
1. Аннинский Л. Мнение литературных критиков ...
The ‘Faust zone’ in the works of Goethe and Pushkin
... compari-son of different ideological and poetic interpretations of the Faustian archetype in the works of Goethe and Pushkin. It is concluded that Pushkin’s poetic ge-nius is Christian in its essence and related to the key characteristics of the Rus¬sian national identity.
1. Гёте И. В. Фауст // Гёте В. Собрание соч. : в 10 т. М., 1976. Т. 2.
2. Достоевский Ф. М. Пушкин // Достоевский Ф. М. Собрание соч. : в 10 т. М., 1958. Т. 10. ...
East on the “mental map” of 18th century English essayists: The imagological aspect
... constructs on the Englishmen’s «mental map» as artistic methods of opening up the literary space of the era.
1. Duprat A., Picherot É. Récits d'orient dans les littératures d'Europe: XVIe-XVIIe siècles. P., 2008.
2. Makdisi S. Literature, national identity, and empire // Keymer T., Mee J. The Cambridge Companion to English Literature, 1740—1830. Cambridge, 2004. P. 61—79.
3. Ouseley W. Persian Miscellanies: an Essay. L., 1795.
4. Schenk F. B. Mental Maps: Die kognitive Kartierung des Kontinents ...
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... undergoes significant changes under the influence of social processes.
Ageykina, I. N., 2008. Ideologemes “people” and “nationality” in Russian journalism of the XIX century. Vestnik RGGU. Seriya: Literaturovedeniye. Yazykoznaniye. Kul’turologiya ... ... Linguistics. Culturology], 11, pp. 228—235 (in Russ.).
Mukhina, G. A., 2015. Russian critics of the 19th century about Russian identity. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriya “Istoricheskiye nauki” [Bulletin of the Omsk University. Series "Historical ...
Geography of European Migration
... migration has made some authors proclaim the beginning of a second Migration Period that could transform the social and cultural identity of Europe. The article presents an analysis of international migration geography in Europe in the last twenty-five years.... ... Federacii i stranah Zapada [Immigration policy in the Russian Federation and the countries of the West], Moscow, 314 p.
7. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Population Division, 2016, available at:
Enlightenment, Place and Identity: Imagining Russia in the Latvian Literature of the 18th—19th Centuries
... von Volk, Erziehung und Ökonomie im europäischen Netzwerk der Aufklärung. Bremen, 2011.
7. Grudule M. 17. gs. veltījuma dzeja latviešu valodā // Aktuālas problēmas literatūras zinātnē. Liepāja, 2008.
8. Koll J. «Die belgische Nation»: Patriotismus und ationalbewusstsein in den Südlichen Niederlanden im späten 18. Jahrhundert. N. Y., 2003.
9. Neredzīgais Indriķis. Dzīve un dziesmas. Rīga, 1938.
10. Rosenberger J. F. C. Salasīšana, pēc godīgas, jaukas un ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... 2003, Osobennosti globalizacii i regionalizacii v sovremennom mire, Regional'naya ehkologiya, no. 3—4, p. 15—22.
2. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Population Division, 2016, available at: http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/ ... ... [Bulletin of Russian geographers, social scientists Association], no. 1, p. 258—268.
8. Mezhevich, N. M. 2014, Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 95—106. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-7....
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (3), pp. 391—395.
Fitzpatrick, Sh., 1993. Ascribing Class: The Construction of Social Identity in Soviet Russia. The Journal of Modern History, 65(4), pp. 745—770.
Isin, E. F. and Turner, B. S., eds., 2002. Handbook ... ... 2008. Jus Soli versus Jus Sanguinis: The False Opposition between French and German Law. In: P. Weil, ed. How to be French? Nationality in Making since 1789. Durham: Duke University Press. pp. 173—193.
citizenship, estate, modes of citizenship, tradition ...
Correlation of theory and practice in victorian policies: Edward Derby case
... Derby, Vol. 1, Ascent, 1799—1851. Oxford, 2007.
17. Hawkins A. Victorian Political culture. Oxford, 2015.
18. Hilton B. A Mad, Bad, and Dangerous People? England 1783—1846. Oxford, 2006.
19. Hunt Т. Defining John Bull: Political Caricature and National Identity in Late Georgian England. Aldershot, 2003.
20. Larsen T. A People of One Book: The Bible and the Victorians. Oxford, 2011.
21. Malmesbury, earl of. Memoirs of an Ex-Minister. An Autobiography : in 2 Vol. L., 1885.
22. Mill J. S. Alison’s History ...
The European idea in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a part of the security and peaceful co-existence policy in the framework of the postwar planning
2. Churchill, W. 1991, Vtoraja mirovaja vojna [World War II], Part. 3—4, Moscow.
3. A last stronghold against fascism and national socialism? The Pan-European debate over the creation of a European party in 1932, 2002, Journal of European integration ... ... fred, Uppsala.
12. Khennet, H. 1941, Nordens framtid, Mellanfolkligt Samarbete, Vol. 11, no. 2, p. 43—44.
13. Lot, V. 2000, Identity and statehood in the process of European integration, Journal of European integration history, Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 25.
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... Cold War // International Security. 1990. Vol. 15. № 1.
The resurgence of the ‘Region’ and ‘Regional Identity’: theoretical perspectives and empirical observations on regional dynamics in
in Review of International ... ...
The Historical Structure of Conflicts in the Baltic Area and the Long — term National Interests of Russia // Knudsen O. F. Stability and Security in the Baltic sea Region, Russian, Nordic and European Aspects....
Foreign culture images and the civilisation/barbarianism opposition in Evelyn Waugh’s Decline and Fall
... наследие. Прага, 1961.
10. Хорев В. А. Польша и поляки глазами русских литераторов. Имагологические очерки. М., 2005.
11. Dyserinck H. Imagology and the Problem of Ethnic Identity // Intercultural Studies. 2003. № 1. P. 285—294.
12. Leerssen J. Imagology. The Cultural construction and literary representation of national characters. A critical survey. Amsterdam, 2007.
13. Waugh Ev. Decline and Fall. Oxford, 2008.
Waugh, Decline and Fall, imagology, otherness, stereotypes, civilization, barbarism
On the role of religion in N. N. Alekseev’s axiological model of law
... zadachi [The current situation and immediate objectives of the science of the state], Russkii narod i gosudarstvo [Russian nation and the state], Moscow, p. 386—624.
9. Benoist, A. 2015, Po tu storonu prav cheloveka. V zashhitu svobod [On the other ... ... Vopros kto? Ego i Dasein [The question Who? Ego and Dasein], Subektivnost' i identichnost': kollekt. monogr. [Subjectivity And Identity: joint study], Moscow, p. 80—100.
12. Renaut, A. 2002, Jera individa. K istorii sub’ektivnosti [The era of the individual....
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... listing the third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing the external borders and those whose nationals are exempt from that requirement, 2010, Official Journal, L 329, 14.12.2010.
20. Federal'nyj zakon ot 15.08.1996 N ... ... President of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2012 N 1709 "On the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation, on electronic media containing ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
3. Dinamika kaliningradskoj identichnosti: global'nye konteksty i regional'naja specifika [Dynamics of Kaliningrad identity: global context and regional specificity] 2015—2017, Project Report RHF.
4. Kivikari, U. 1996, Jekonomicheskoe prostranstvo ... ... directions and role in the system of international relations], St. Petersburg, p. 3.
8. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR v 1988 g. [The national economy of the USSR in 1988], 1988, Moscow, p. 766.
9. Regiony Rossii. Osnovnye harakteristiki sub#ektov Rossijskoj Federacii ...
The politics of memory in Klaipėda at the turn of 1940—1950s (based on the materials of the Sovetskaya Klaipeda newspaper)
... various figures of memory, which were earlier described in historiography: from the Soviet (Socialist) to Russian and Lithuanian national as well as local ones.
1. Зубкова Е. Ю. Прибалтика и Кремль. 1940—1953. М., 2008.
2. ... ... power in the Eastern Baltic region, 1919—1960 // Population displacement in Lithuania in the twentieth century. Experiences, identities and legacies / ed. T. Balkelis, V. Davoliūtė. Leiden, 2016. P. 91—111.
12. Vareikis V. Region Kłajpedy po II wojnie ...