New possibilities of passive microseismic monitoring applying for structural-tectonic features detection of oil and gas fields
There is described multifunctional surface small aperture aerial technology of microseismic monitoring. This technology is used for monitoring of hydraulic fractioning, fluid injection and for other well interventions. In addition it allows to describe crosshole block discontinues structures of collector in the mode of long passive microseismic ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
The article describes a new scientific and methodological approach to designing geographic information systems of health and environmental monitoring for urban areas. Geographic information systems (GIS) are analytical tools of the regional health and environmental monitoring; they are used for an integrated assessment of the environmental status of a large industrial centre or a part of ...
The subjects of legal monitoring of Justice of the Peace
The article describes the subjects of legal monitoring in the sphere of Justice of the Peace. The author formulates the definition of the "subject of legal monitoring of the justice of the peace" concept. Based on the analysis of the existing ideas about subjects of legal monitoring and ...
The groundwater monitoring in the Novgorod region in the system of regional nature management
This article examines the current state of the groundwater system monitoring in the Novgorod region. The groundwater monitoring observations serve as the basis for prediction assessment of water resources. The efficiency of water resource management largely depends on the comprehensiveness and reliability of information ...
Legal monitoring of justices of the peace: the notion and significance
This article describes the category of legal monitoring, its essence and object. The author considers the possibility of legal monitoring in justices of the peace and stresses its significance.
1. Толмачева Н. Н. Мониторинг закона — от практики к теории ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... of a region or city, its key tool being the utilization of its own good practices. The main objective of territorial development is increasing the capacity for constructive interaction between all its “actors and factors”. In this situation, the monitoring territorial development is seen as an integral part of management. It ensures the inventory, observation, and comparison of various trends determining the situation, as well as the results of actions aimed at its targeted alteration. Monitoring ...
The monitoring of university education quality in the context of competence model of training
This article considers the main aspects of organizing and conducting monitoring of education quality at universities. The author pays attention to
the features of applying competence approach in controlling the quality of education.
1. Фадеева О. А. Диагностика в вузе. Н. Новгород, 1998....
Experience of applying microseismic monitoring for control waterflood into Northern Truva deposits
Results of passive microseismic monitoring of water injection into one of the wells of the carbonate deposits are presented. The maps of the spatial distribution of sources have prepared and the analysis of the dynamic parameters of microseismic events together with graphs of pressure ...
Formation of monitoring system for food security (at the example of the Kaliningrad region)
The author substantiates that among basic elements of mechanism of food security provision one should consider monitoring and forecasting
of factors defining threats for food security in the exclave region.
ежегодник: статистический сборник. Калининград, 2008.
Techniques for identification and visualization of faults and technology-related fractured zones using micro-seismic monitoring data processing
The article describes the approach to development of software for processing of micro-seismic monitoring data represented by point cloud. The first version of the development «Software for geophysical data visualization and faults detection» allows for parametric visualization of micro-seismic activity points and contextual information, piecewise ...
The density of the even-toed ungulates in the Curonian Spit national park (based on the population monitoring data)
... ungulates in the Curonian Spit national park and their distribution in the studied area. The density was calculated through the method of pellet count. The census of the mammal pop-ulation through the method of drive count was conducted alongside the daily monitoring of population.
Иванюков К. А. Численность копытных животных и их влияние на лесные экосистемы НП «Куршская коса» // Проблемы изучения и охраны ...
SOC. Inefficiency of Implementation
The paper analyzes the main shortcomings and problems of implementing a situational center for monitoring information security (Security Operation Center).
1. Muniz J., McIntyre G., Al Fardan N. Security Operations Center: Building, Operating, and Maintaining your SOC // Cisco Press. Nov 2, 2015. URL:
. ciscopress.com/store/security-operations-center-building-operating-and-maintai ...
The Russian language in the world: The past, present, and future
This article draws on the results of monitoring the Russian language functioning in the world. The monitoring was conducted on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in 2004 and the Ministry of Education and Science in 2011—2012. The study used data provided ...
Microelement content in lichen hypogymnia physodes in the forests of the Kaliningrad region
... lichen thallus was determined by atomic absorption and X-ray fluorescence analysis. The chemical analysis of elements resulted in the maps of spatial patterns of metals distribution. It is proposed to use the data as a "reference point" for monitoring air pollution research in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Kauppi M., Mikkonen A. Floristic versus single species analysis in the use of epiphytic lichens as indicators of air pollution in a boreal forest region, Nothern Finland // Flora. 1980....
The results of the weekly monitoring of the Vistula Bay coast in the area of Pribrezhny village in 2011-2012
This article offers the results of regular (weekly) monitoring of the coast of the Vistula Lagoon in the area of the village of Pribrezhny (the Kaliningrad region) throughout the year. The steady profile measurements of the beach width, photographing, coast description, the calculation of changes in the ...
Modeling Value Chains in Kaliningrad Agriculture
The article describes an approach to modeling and monitoring of the value added in the agricultural sector of the Kaliningrad region in the situration of the need to improve food security and increase internal agricultural output. The results of the first phase of the simulation based on the example ...
New data on heavy metal bioconcentration on the territory of the Baltic region
... ред. А. Г. Рябошапко. Kjeller, 2001 : [site of NILU]. URL: http://tarantula.nilu.no/projects/ccc/manual/index.html (дата обращения: 10.01.2011).
4. Steinnes E. A Critical evaluation of the use of naturally growing moss to monitor the deposition of atmospheric metals // Sci. total environ. № 160/161. 1995. P. 243—249.
5. Gjengedal E., Steinnes E. Uptake of metal ions in moss from artifissial precipitation // Environmental monitoring and assess. 1990. № 14. P. 77—87....
On the monitoring of the state of the fiber-optic line
A modified method of monitoring optical fibers in the fiber-optic communication lines is presented. Its implementation will allow to more accurately determine the location of the damaged area, to reduce the cost of service lines, to improve the reliability of fiber-optic ...
A comparative analysis of physical fitness in students of Kaliningrad schools by age groups
This article analyzes the monitoring of physical fitness of students of Kaliningrad educational institutions. The authors examine the indicators of basic physical qualities of students by age groups. The main trends and differences in the levels of physical fitness and development ...
Сompetitive environment, business activity, and consumer sentiment: the regional aspect
... competitive environment. The results of an analysis of national and international practices in assessing parameters describing competition, competitive environment, business activity, and consumer sentiment are presented in the article. An approach to monitoring business activity and consumer confidence in the Kaliningrad region is proposed.
1. Оценка состояния конкуренции и конкурентной среды: стенограмма круглого стола // Антимонопольное ...
Long-term distribution of the crustacean Calanoida (Copepoda) in the dumping area in the South East Baltic
... work analyses the long-term distribution of crustaceans Calanoida in the dredged sediment dumping area in the southeastern part of the Baltic Sea. A hydrobiological study was carried out in spring and summer of 1998—2009 in the framework of national monitoring. The species composition of the Calanoida group was identified as well as the variations in their abundance and biomass. A seasonal (spring – summer) increase in the abundance and biomass of zooplankton and Calanoida was observed. The seasonal ...
To the question of control of accuracy in solving the inverse problem microseismic
... Geophysics. 1987. 4. P. 115–123.
2. Anikonov U. E., Bubnov B. A., Erokhin G. N. Inverse and Ill-Posed Sources Problems.VSP, 1997.
3. Erokhin G. N., Mynagashev S. M., Bortnikov P. B. et al. The technique of hydrocarbons deposit hydraulic fracturing monitoring: RU No. 2319177. Published 2008.10.09,bulletin 7.
4. Erokhin G. N., Baranov V. D., Kremlev A. N. et al. Small microseismic surface acquisition system case study // 76th EAGE Conference Amsterdam RAI. The Netherlands,16-19 June 2014. WS10-B02....
Shore ground monitoring methodology
The method of ground shores monitoring includes a set of activities on local sites with reference to a network of reference benchmarks. The greatest amount of information is given by the data of the transverse shore leveling. The combination of a number of different profiles allows ...
The application of OLAP technology in constructing a transference training process system
... considers the issues relating to the construction of a transference training process system proposed by S. I. Arkhangelski using the modern tools of automated data processing. For the first time, the author presents a method for analysing the pedagogical monitoring data using OLAP technology, which makes it possible to find patterns in large data sets without imposing limitations on the aspects considered, operation parameters, and level of detailedness.
1. Архангельский С. И. Лекции ...
Algorithms of determining of bodies in a 3D irregular point cloud
... size-limited sides for which the voxel being tested is internal is treated as a criterion of belongment of voxel to a body. A fast algorithm for voxel tetrahedron filling is developed and used for optimization. The work is a part of software for micro-seismic monitoring data processing.
1. Алсынбаев К. С., Козлов А. В. Средства распознавания и визуализации раз¬ломов и зон техногенной трещиноватости на основе ...
Algorithms and software for building three-dimensional models of microseismic monitoring data
... триангуляции сложных пространственных областей: итерационные методы // Препринты ИПМ им. М. В. Келдыша. 2006. № 10. С. 1—32.
Kozlov A., Kozlov M., Shmakov F
microseismic monitoring, stimulated reservoir volume (SRV), point cloud, algorithm, model, Delaunay triangulation
The consumer sentiment: regional aspect
... regional level. The results of the analysis of domestic and foreign experience evaluation indicators characterizing consumer sentiment. The technique for estimating the consumer sentiment index is described. The article presents the first results of monitoring consumer sentiment in the clothing and footwear markets, as well as food products in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Баринов А. Я., Лукьянова Н. Ю. Конкурентная среда, деловая активность, потребительские ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... object of the bibliographic], Leningrad.
7. Gordukalova, G. F. 1991, Sohranim li professional'noe soobshestvo? [To maintain the professional community?] Sovet, bibliogr. [Council, ref], no. 4, p. 13—21.
8. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992, Statisticheskij monitoring dokumental'nogo potoka [Statistical monitoring of the flow of the documentary]. In: Zubov, Yu. S. (ed.), Problemy differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow,...
Topical issues of seismic monitoring in the Kaliningrad region
This article analyses the data on seismicity of the Kaliningrad region and addresses the issues of introducing monitoring seismic observations in order to identify previously unknown seismic areas at the regional scale alongside a more accurate identification of the seismic hazard of those already known.
1. Errulat F. Geophysikalische warte gross-raum der universitat ...
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
... 223-FZ]. Available at:
[Accessed 23 June 2018].
Shchekoturov, A. V., 2017. From flirting to sex change online: teenage practices of alternative self-presentations on the social network VKontakte. Monitoring obshchestvennogo mneniya: ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny [Monitoring Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes], 6(142), pp. 327—343 (in Russ.).
Dou, X., 2011. The Influence of Cultures on SNS usage: Comparing Mixi in Japan and Facebook ...
Ecological characteristics of test sites of Kaliningrad soils for microbiological monitoring
This article offers an ecological analysis of urbanized ecosystem used for the microbiological monitoring of Kaliningrad soil. The authors show that the studied ecosystems differ in plant species diversity, types of soils, and physicochemical parameters, which must be taken into account when analyzing the soil microflora.
1. Дедков В. П....
Segmentation of multi-temporal radar images of earth covers
... V. Use textural features for decoding of forest regions by SAR images // Proceedings of SPIE. 1999. Vol. 3983.P. 200-205. doi:10.1117/12.370493.
12. Bryksin V. M., Filatov A. V., Yevtyushkin A. V. Using of SAR data and DInSarPSInSar technique for monitoring Western Siberia and Arctic // Журнал радиоэлектроники. 2012. № 6. С. 1—53.
13. Барталев С. А., Ершов Д. В., Лупян Е. А. и др. Возможности использования спутникового ...
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... разработке месторождений углеводородов // Записки Горного института. 2010. Т. 188. С. 145—152.
17. Bryksin V. M., Filatov A. V., Yevtyushkin A. V. Using of SAR data and DInSarPSInSar technique for monitoring Western Siberia and Arctic // Журнал радиоэлектроники. 2012. № 6. С. 1—53.
18. Hooper A., Spaans K. StaMPS MTI Manual. URL: http://radar.tudelft.nl/~ahooper/stamps/StaMPS_Manual_v3.2.pdf (дата обращения: ...
Development of a web-application for interaction of in-terested stakeholders in the life cycle of a residential house
The availability of a suitable web-application (a full-fledged program that interacts with users (stakeholders), meets their requirements and returns the expected results) greatly simplifies the process of monitoring the construction of residential building. The main stakeholders involved in the life cycle of the residential building are considered, the interface of the web-application and the functionality for linking the database with the modules of this ...
The Evolution of Settlement Areas of Ingrian Finns in Northwest Russia in the Second Half of the 20th Century
... jetnokontaktnye zony Severo-Zapada Rossii: sovremennoe sostojanie, dinamika i prognoz [Autochthonous ethnic contact zone of the North-West of Russia: current status, dynamics and forecast]. In: Dmitriev, V. V., Shilov, I. О. (eds.), Geojekologicheskij monitoring: teorija i praktika, [Geo-ecological monitoring: Theory and Practice], collection of scientific articles based on the reporting of scientific and practical conference, St. Petersburg, 2002, p. 144—164.
2. Birin, V. N., Takala, I. R. 1994,...
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
... of Europe. Parliamentary Assembly. Text adopted by the Assembly on 25 Jan. 1996 (7th sitting). Council of Europe. URL: http://assembly.coe.int/Main.asp?link=/Documents/AdoptedText/ta96/EOPI193.htm (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
7. The monitoring procedure of the Parliamentary Assembly. AS/Mon/Inf(2013)06. 2013. 21 Mar. / Committee on the Honouring of Obligations and Commitments by member states of the Council of Europe (Monitoring Committee). Parliamentary Assembly. Council of Europe....
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... innovation management and related areas (A to Z)], Novosibirsk, Sibirskoe nauchnoe izdatel'stvo, 223 p.
25. Utkin, E. А., 1996, Innovacionnyj menedzhment [Innovation management], Moscow, AKALIS, 207 p.
26. Chugunov, А. V. 2006, Sistema indikatorov i monitoring razvitija informacionnogo obwestva i jekonomiki znanij [The system of indicators and monitoring of the development of the information society and knowledge economy], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij: obrazovanie, nauka, novaja jekonomika ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... upravleniya [The theory of state administration], Moscow, 2014, 525 p. (In Russ.)
3. Belyaev, A. N., Derman, D. O., Tsygankov, D. B. 2011, Methodological approaches to meta-evaluation of the quality of the regulatory impact assessments, Proektirovanie, monitoring i otsenka [Engineering, monitoring and evaluation], no. 1, p. 23—51. (In Russ.)
4. Voloshenko, K. Yu., Kuznetsova, A. L. 2014, The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application,...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... [Fundamentals of statistical analysis and mapping of oceanographic data], Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat, 129 p.
13. Lavrova, О. Yu., Kostjanoj, А. G., Lebedev, S. А., Mityagina, M. I., Ginsburg, А. I., Sheremet, N. А. 2011, Kompleksnyj sputnikovyj monitoring morej Rossii [Complex satellite monitoring of the Russian seas], Moscow, IKI RAN, 480 p.
14. Levitin, А. V. 2006, Algoritmy. Vvedenie v razrabotku i analiz [Algorithms. Introduction to the design and analysis], Moscow, Vil'jams.
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
... students to acquire the necessary professional skills are considered. A comprehensive course on the application of gaming technologies is proposed that simulates the activities of specialists of building information systems, protection and security monitoring.
1. Алешугина Е. А., Ваганова О. И., Прохорова М. П. Методы и средства оценивания образовательных результатов студента вуза // Проблемы ...
Interdepartmental collaboration for the prevention of drug addiction in young people: general conclusions and recommendations
... критерии оценки развития наркоситуации в Российской Федерации и ее субъектах: государственный антинаркотический комитет. М., 2014.
Brylev V., Isupova I.
monitoring, drug abuse, interdepartmental interaction, drug addiction, young people, drug-related crimes, prevention
Suspended particulate matter within the Kaliningrad coastal zone: distribution, transport, composition
The coastal zone of the Kaliningrad region is an especially sensitive marine area which includes recreation areas, natural heritage sites, construction sites and zones of both abrasion and accumulation. Thus, it requires monitoring and control of core environmental indicators such as suspended particulate matter concentration. The research focused on the suspended matter transport from the main source area, which included both human-made and natural suspended matter ...
Method for Calculating the Optimal Configuration of a Wind Generator
... gearbox parameters for performing nominal output power with normal operation conditions. Simulation of wind generator in MATLAB software confirmed efficiency of proposed calculation method.
1. Luo N., Vidal Y., Acho L. Wind Turbine Control and Monitoring. Springer, 2014.
2. Герман-Галкин С. Г., Кардонов Г. А. Электрические машины : лабораторные работы на ПК. СПб., 2003.
3. Кацман М. М. Электрические машины ...
Zooplankton species composition in the dumping area of the Southeastern part of the Baltic Sea
... Старцева А. И. Влияние мелкодисперсной взвеси на морских гидробионтов // Гидробиологический журнал. 1991. Т. 27, № 2. С. 9—14.
7. HELCOM. Guidelines for the Baltic monitoring programme for the third stage.Part D. Biological determinands. 1988. № 27 D. P. 131—135.
species composition, species structure, zooplankton, dumping, Baltic Sea.
The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
... двойных дипломов в странах Европейского союза: отчет РОО «Центр изучения проблем профессионального образования».
(2006) EFA Global Monitoring Report 2006: Literacy for Life. Табл. 9А.
Globalization and Markets: Challenges for Higher Education, Higher Education in the World 3, GUNI, 2008.
. The Developing World of Borderless Higher ...
The dynamics of ground-level aerosol lidar observation in Kaliningrad
The paper presents an analysis of the spectra of atmosphere aerosol variations and variations Total Electron Content in the ionosphere (TEC). Monitoring of atmospheric aerosol performed with using of the two-wavelength (532, 1064 nm) atmospheric lidar (LSA-2S). Ionospheric TEC parameter determined from the observation of the navigation satellites signals GLONASS (Leica1200). The observations ...
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
... of the Baltic Sea, Hel Marine Station (HMS) is one of the most interesting tourist attractions thanks to the project aimed at the protection of the grey seal in the Polish waters. We employed a number of tools and methods (including observation and monitoring) over a period of three years for the creation of a comprehensive database. We studied the actual condition of separate elements of the two tourist systems and compared the two tourist destinations. We identified differences and similarities ...
Trends in agrarian land use and the nutrient balance values ensuring an increase in land fertility
... Федерация. Калининград, 2010—2014.
4. Распределение земельного фонда Калининградской области по категориям и угодьям за 2011 год. URL: http://to39.rosreestr.ru/kadastr/monitoring/ zfko/zf_cat11 (дата обращения: 17.03.2015).
5. Сельское хозяйство в Кaлинингрaдской облaсти 2010—2014 гг. : стaтистический сб. Кaлинингрaд, 2014.
6. Kerschberger ...
Assessing competitiveness of the Baltic states in tourism
... attractiveness, followed by the Russian Federation, Poland, Norway, and Sweden. The analysis showed that Russia lagged behind its competitors in travel formalities, the climate for small and medium businesses, and travel safety; infrastructure, statistical monitoring, and promotion required attention as well. In the conclusion, the proposed methodology and the results of its testing are analysed.
Baltic region, state, methods, tourism, tourism competitiveness
L. woodpegion in the towns of the Kaliningrad region
... ornithologica. 1996. Vol. 31 (1). P. 39—44.
6. Tomiałojč L. The impact of predation on urban and rural Wood Pigeon (Columba palumbus L.) populations // Pol. Ecol. Stud. 1979. Vol. 5. P. 141—220.
7. Gorski W., Antczak J., Hetmanski T. Survey and monitoring of breeding habitats:the breeding ecology of the Wood Pigeon Columba palumbus in urban areas of North-West Poland // Acta Zoologica Lituanica, Ornitologia. 1998. Vol. 8. P.137—142.
8. Tomiałojć L. Changes in the breeding avifauna of two ...