The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
... двойных дипломов в странах Европейского союза: отчет РОО «Центр изучения проблем профессионального образования».
(2006) EFA Global Monitoring Report 2006: Literacy for Life. Табл. 9А.
Globalization and Markets: Challenges for Higher Education, Higher Education in the World 3, GUNI, 2008.
. The Developing World of Borderless Higher ...
The dynamics of ground-level aerosol lidar observation in Kaliningrad
The paper presents an analysis of the spectra of atmosphere aerosol variations and variations Total Electron Content in the ionosphere (TEC). Monitoring of atmospheric aerosol performed with using of the two-wavelength (532, 1064 nm) atmospheric lidar (LSA-2S). Ionospheric TEC parameter determined from the observation of the navigation satellites signals GLONASS (Leica1200). The observations ...
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
... of the Baltic Sea, Hel Marine Station (HMS) is one of the most interesting tourist attractions thanks to the project aimed at the protection of the grey seal in the Polish waters. We employed a number of tools and methods (including observation and monitoring) over a period of three years for the creation of a comprehensive database. We studied the actual condition of separate elements of the two tourist systems and compared the two tourist destinations. We identified differences and similarities ...
Trends in agrarian land use and the nutrient balance values ensuring an increase in land fertility
... Федерация. Калининград, 2010—2014.
4. Распределение земельного фонда Калининградской области по категориям и угодьям за 2011 год. URL: http://to39.rosreestr.ru/kadastr/monitoring/ zfko/zf_cat11 (дата обращения: 17.03.2015).
5. Сельское хозяйство в Кaлинингрaдской облaсти 2010—2014 гг. : стaтистический сб. Кaлинингрaд, 2014.
6. Kerschberger ...
Assessing competitiveness of the Baltic states in tourism
... attractiveness, followed by the Russian Federation, Poland, Norway, and Sweden. The analysis showed that Russia lagged behind its competitors in travel formalities, the climate for small and medium businesses, and travel safety; infrastructure, statistical monitoring, and promotion required attention as well. In the conclusion, the proposed methodology and the results of its testing are analysed.
Baltic region, state, methods, tourism, tourism competitiveness
L. woodpegion in the towns of the Kaliningrad region
... ornithologica. 1996. Vol. 31 (1). P. 39—44.
6. Tomiałojč L. The impact of predation on urban and rural Wood Pigeon (Columba palumbus L.) populations // Pol. Ecol. Stud. 1979. Vol. 5. P. 141—220.
7. Gorski W., Antczak J., Hetmanski T. Survey and monitoring of breeding habitats:the breeding ecology of the Wood Pigeon Columba palumbus in urban areas of North-West Poland // Acta Zoologica Lituanica, Ornitologia. 1998. Vol. 8. P.137—142.
8. Tomiałojć L. Changes in the breeding avifauna of two ...
The characteristics of the biogenic element of the runoff fr om the drainage areas of the Gulf of Finland basin experiencing a lim ited anthropogenic impact
This article analyses characteristics of 25 rivers of the Gulf of Finland basin where the monitoring of the streamflow chemical composition was performed. The authors consider the dynamics of biogenic element content in the streamflow, the relation of the drainage areas to certain landscapes, the share of agricultural lands and tillage in ...
The ethno-political discourse of regional identity in former Yugoslavia: The Bosnian syndrome
... обращения: 05.05.2010).
4. Романенко С. А. Типология процессов национального самоопределения // Общественные науки и современность. 1999. № 2.
5. Gallup Balkan Monitor. URL: http://www.balkan-monitor.eu/ (дата обращения: 12.08.2013).
6. Hacic-Vlahovic A. (De)Secularization in Bosnia-Herzegovina: an examination of religiosity trends in a multi-ethnic society // Amsterdam Social Science. 2008. № ...
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
... semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events and situations and develop scenarios possible development of crisis situations is proposed.
1. Стратегия национальной безопасности Российской Федерации ...
Concentration camp prose as primary source
... // О филологии. М., 1989.
6. Манкевич И. А. Литературно-художественное наследие как источник культурологической информации. URL: http://www.ifapcom.ru/files/Monitoring/mankevich_lit_hud_nasledie.pdf
7. Миронец Н. И. Художественная литература как исторический источник (к историографии вопроса) // История СССР. 1976. № ...
The adaptation of cardiovascular system of primary school pupils
... homeostasis, intra-and intersystem
relationships hemodynamics, cardiointervalography, indices of functional
stress, sympathetic, parasympathetic predominance, dystonic state, alternative section of the vegetative nervous system, balancing, adaptation monitoring..
Seasonal dynamics of actynomyces in Kaliningrad green zone soils
.... М., 2004.
Ф. Гаузе [и др.]. М., 1983.
Kurkina M. V., Rodimova A. A., Dedkov V. P.
urban ecosystems, soil monitoring, Actinomyces.
Epidemiology of tuberculosis in the Kaliningrad region
... have been increasing. The assessment of the endemic stage was done using a diagnostic algorithm proposed by I. M. Son (2002). The obtained results characterize the epidemiological situation in the region as stable. The author concludes that further monitoring of the epidemiological indicators is required. To confirm the objectivity of the obtained results the author assesses the validity of the basic TB indicators.
1. Здравоохранение Калининградской области ...
The bioindication of heavy metal precipitation in the Kaliningrad region
Heavy Metal Deposition in Europe 1995—1996.
Калининградская область. Климат
Metals in European Mosses: 2005/2006 Survey. Monitoring Manual, Bangor, 2005: [site of ICP Vegetation]. URL: http://icpvegetation.ceh.ac.uk/ manuals/moss_survey. html.
(дата обращения: 11.04.2007).
ЕМЕП по отбору проб и химическому ...
The efficiency of applying electronic education technologies at the final stage of preparation for the Unified State Exam in mathematics
... educational institutions of the Kaliningrad region, the authors consider the methods for increasing the level of students’ preparation for the Unified State Examination in mathematics through using the system of distance learning for training and monitoring the level of preparation. The authors describe the approach, which makes it possible not only to present the content and function of computer-assisted testing, but also to provide teachers and authorities with a system of assessment and management ...
The characteristic of the vegetative land cover of the Kaliningrad peninsula ecosystems
This article offers an ecological analysis of natural ecosystems used in the monitoring of the microflora of soil lands. The authors characterize the soilvegetation cover of the ecosystems of the Kaliningrad Peninsula. The difference in the species composition of phytocenoses and their environmental conditions is identified.
The subjects of legal monitoring of Justice of the Peace
The article deals with controversial issues of positive responsibility. The analysis enables the author to conclude that the category under investigation is a feature (property) of the subject of law, represents the exercise of subjective rights by his will and in his interest in accordance with legal norms, criteria for the lawfulness of the implementation of actions, restrictions. Manifestations of positive legal responsibility should be sought not in specific legal norms, but in the legislatively...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
... methodological approaches to the assessment of preparedness of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation for functioning in the new economic conditions based on the algorithm of choosing a system of indicators, as well as the organisation of enterprise monitoring according to this system, which makes it possible to formulate rational administrative decisions in order to minimise the adverse effects of Russia's accession to the WTO. The major result of the research is the conclusion that, although the ...
The metropolitan student community and the Constitutional Democratic Party: The Saint Petersburg student faction of the Party of People’s Freedom in 1905—1908
... студенческого движения: 1899—1906 гг.СПб., б. г.
Constitutional Democratic Party, student movement, student corporation, Revolution of 1905—1907, academic autonomy, elections to the State Duma, Council of faculty monitors
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
When knowledge is a paramount resource, the effective management of its accumulation, use, and transfer becomes the most important function, which enables to assess and monitor the ability of territorial innovation systems to generate new scientific knowledge. While the commercialization of knowledge in the territorial context is primarily considered at the regional level as part of the production process, it is more ...
Climate Change Impact on the Curonain Lagoon Eutrophication Level
... водохранилищах. Киев, 1972.
А., Гавриленко М.
«Цветение» воды и эвтрофирование. Киев
Cetkauskaite A., Zarkov D., Stoskus L.
Water-quality control, monitoring and wastewater treatment in Lithuania 1950 to 1999 // Ambio. 2000. Vol. 30, №
4—5. P. 297—305.
Change in the Baltic Sea Area //
Environment Proceedings. №
111. HELCOM, 2007.
of the Baltic ...
The Evolution, or Seasonal and Interannual Variability, of the Diurnal Variation of Hydrometeorological Fields in the Southern Baltic Sea
... and the wind speed W. The data were obtained by a Mini- KRAMS-4 hydrometeorological facility installed within Russia’s exclusive economic zone in the southeastern Baltic Sea on the LUKOIL-KMN (D6) offshore ice-resistant fixed platform and at MARNET monitoring stations of the German Oceanographic Datacentre (BSH / DOD (M41)) in 2002—2016. Alongside meteorological elements, we studied the temperature Tw and the salinity S of the upper sea layer. Using our own time series model, we estimated the ...
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
... use of scientometric instruments in the spatial analysis of the geography of knowledge. The countries of the Baltic region were taken as an example. The empirical base of the research was the international database Scopus and an analytical tool for monitoring and analyzing scientific research — SciVal. On the basis of three methods of spatial scientometrics, the main aspects of the publication activity of selected countries were analyzed. The results of the study showed that scientometrics ...
Verification modified model bio productivity EPIC at regional level
... P., Akhmetov B., Stern A. et al. Modis Applications for Mapping Regional Crop Yields // Proceedings of IGARSS’. Toulouse, 2003. P. 2197—2199.
3. Dobretsov N. N., Pchelnikov D. V., Sladkih L. A. Crop forecasting system based on object-oriented monitoring concept // Zbornik Radova Konferencije MIT. Beograd,2003. P. 117—120.
4. Евтюшкин А. В., Байкалова Т. В., Миронов В. Л., Юшаков В. Н. Определение биометрических характеристик ...
Evolution of the Regional Religious Policy in the Saratov region (1989—2017)
... political practices of the regional government bodies in the field of protecting the rights of citizens to the freedom of conscience and the freedom of religion. The author analyses the principles of regulating the activity of religious organizations, and monitoring their interaction with different religious confessions in the Saratov region. Special attention is paid to the emerging system of partnership between the state and religious institutions, which is a key vector in the development of religious ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... Economics has developed a large number of methodological approaches to the calculation of such effects in different fields of satellite information application: Earth's remote probing, crop yield forecasts, forestry, water industry and agricultural monitoring, etc. However, the research shows that attempts to perform a calculation for various fields of satellite information application at a regional level prove the existing approaches to be inefficient due to the difficulties in obtaining initial ...
Climate variability in the dynamics of seasonal development of plants in the South-East Baltic
.... Проект «Ход Весны 2012—2014: свидетельства изменения климата через 120 лет». URL: www.springway2013.ru (дата обращения: 14.10.2014).
Barinova G., Kokhanovskaya M.
climate change, monitoring, plants indicating phonological events, Kaliningrad Region, East Prussia
Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV-infected patients: risk factors, clinical features, outcomes, prevention
This article claims that a decrease in the high frequency (62,5 %) of unfavourable outcomes of severe immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome can be achieved through an adequate monitoring of HIV-infected patients consisting in early detection, treatment and prevention of coinfections and swift elimination of other risk factors.
1. David M., Willem D. F., Annelies V., Charles F. Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS): ...
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
... state libraries efficient? An empirical assessment using network Data Envelopment Analysis // Socio-Economic Planning Sciences. 2018. URL:
. org/10.1016/j. seps.2018.01.001 (дата обращения: 10.01.2018).
14. Marco-Serrano F. Monitoring managerial efficiency in the performing arts: A regional theatres network perspective // Annals of operations research. 2006. Vol. 145, № 1. P. 167—181.
15. Taheri H., Ansari S. Measuring the relative efficiency of cultural-historical museums ...
The optimisation of athletes’ training process through controlling individual immune-regenerative and biochemical blood parameters
This article considers a number of cell indicators of the organism that can be potentially used for the individual monitoring of selecting graduated exercises, which contributes to an increase in the efficiency of athlete’s training. A number of the most reactive indicators (hematologic and biochemical indicators, subpopulation structure), which alter to a degree ...
The subjects of legal monitoring of Justice of the Peace
The article focuses on the analysis of information of the Russian and Western travelers to Central Asia in the 18th — beginning of the 20th centuries on state and law of that region. The goal is a substantiation of the travelers’ notes value as historical evidence of state and law of the Central Asia which allows to study actual relations in administration and legal regulation. The author applies some basic research methods: historical legal, formal legal and comparative legal approaches, content...
Polish Accession to the European Union: Participating Institutions
... http://www.opoka.org.pl/biblioteka/X/XU/polska_w_unii.pdf (accessed 20.04.2014).
10. Sporek, T. 2001, Droga Polski do Unii Europejskiej: negocjacje, dyplomacja i różnice kulturowe, Katowice.
11. Agenda 2000. Unia Europejska rozszerzona i silniejsza, Monitor Integracji Europejskiej, available at: http://polskawue.gov.pl/files/Dokumenty/rozszerzenie_UE/Agenda_2000_-_UE_rozszerzona_i_silniejsza.pdf (accessed 02.05.2013).
12. Agenda 2000, available at: http://www.uniaeuropejska.org/agenda-2000.pdf (accessed ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... (Austria, and Lund University (Sweden) will join the programme at a later stage. Such an approach will help achieve the synergy of the European and Russian approaches to environmental education. The Russian-Norwegian master programme “Geoecological monitoring and rational use of natural resources in the Northern oil and gas production regions” is a good example of the third form of international environmental education. The programme similar to POMOR and CORELIS. However, it has one distinctive ...
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
3. Regulation (EU) No 473/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on common provisions for monitoring and assessing draft budgetary plans and ensuring the correction of excessive deficit of the Member States in the euro area // Official Journal of the European Union. 2013. Vol. 56. L140. P. 11—23. URL:
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
The Kaliningrad region is developing in complicated exclave conditions, which results in insufficient resilience of its economy to external impacts. There is a need for constant monitoring of the economic situation in the region and the adaptation of the regional strategy to changing conditions. This article sets out to evaluate the stages of regional economy development and the methods of its modernisation and restructuring ...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... Business Studies, Vol. 8, no. 1, p. 23—32.
20. Krumme, G. 1969, Toward a Geography of Enterprise, Economic Geography, Vol. 45, no. 1, p. 30—40.
21. Kuznetsov, A. V., Kvashnin, Yu. D., Nevskaya, A. A., Chetverikova, A. S. 2015, EAEU and Eurasia: Monitoring and Analysis of Direct Investments, St. Petersburg.
22. Lösch, A. 1940, Die räumliche Ordnung der Wirtschaft, Jena.
23. McNee, R. B. 1958. Functional Geography of the Firm, with an Illustrative Case Study from the Petroleum Industry, Economic ...
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... region as a result of interregional and international labor migration for the last years. Reducing the number of own labor resources in changing external and internal conditions for the regional socioeconomic system determines the urgency of migration monitoring and analysis. The aim of the study is to analyze the position of the Kaliningrad region in the labor migration within the transforming geopolitical space. The article describes the regional labor market evolution under the influence of demographic ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... Analiticheskaja zapiska po itogam vyborochnogo obsledovanija naselenija Kaliningradskoj oblasti s cel'ju monitoringa sostojanija turistskoj otrasli [Analytical Report on the results of a sample survey of the population of the Kaliningrad region in order to monitor the state of the tourism industry], 2014, Kaliningrad.
2. Belintseva, I. 1996, Osobennosti reguljarnoj planirovki Kjonigsberga v XIII-XX vv. [Features regular layout of Konigsberg in XIII-XX centuries.], «Zapad-Vostok: Iskusstvo kompozicii ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... by the bacterium Bacillus subtilis in heavy water medium. Bulletin of Russian Academy of Sciences. Biology series. № 4, pp. 403—413.
37. Agapov, A. M., Tishkov, V. P., Stepanov, A. B., Stovbur, V. I. 2008. The Safety of environmental. Radiation Monitoring, № 2.
38. Finnish Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety. Evaluation of population doses in the vicinity of a nuclear power plant. 23 Jan. 1997 (in Finnish).
39. Stepanov, A. V., Tishkov, V. P., Panteleev, J. A., Gavrilov, V. N. 2009. ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... by/arch/~year__m21=2009~ page __m21=1~news __m21=493 (accessed 22 March 2013).
12. Otchet po jekologicheskomu monitoringu morskogo uchastka rossijskoj sekcii gazoprovoda Nord Stream v sootvetstvii s trebovanijami Minprirody Rossii za 2012 god [The report on environmental monitoring of a sea site of the Russian section of the Nord Stream gas pipeline according to requirements of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation for 2012], 2012, Ministerstvo Prirodnyh Resursov i jekologii ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... Federal University, Natural Sciences], no. 1, p. 22—27.
16. Arefiev, N. V., Fedorov, M. P., Badenko, V. L., Osipov, G. K. 1997, Metodika jekologicheskogo monitoringa gorodskih territorij s primeneniem GIStehnologij [Methodology for environmental monitoring of urban areas using GIS technology], Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU [Scientific and technical sheets STU], no. 1—2, p. 115—117.
17. Glebova, N. 2006, GIS dlja upravlenija gorodami i territorijami [GIS for the management of cities ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... Journal of Applied and Basic Research], no. 8, p.78-85
7. Zotov, S. I., Desyatkov ,V. M. 2006, Rezul'taty monitoringa geoekologicheskikh posledstviy neftepoiskovogo bureniya i dobychi nefti v rayone verkhovogo bolota Tselau (Pravdinskoye) [Results of monitoring of geo-ecological consequences of oil exploration and extraction of oil drilling in the area of Tselau swamp (Pravdinskoye)], Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy [Geology, geophysics and development of oil ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... companies, Expert, available at:
(accessed 13.2.2017). (in Russ.)
12. Bank of Finland, 2017, Russia statistics, available at:
13. Merriam, S. 2009, Qualitative research: A guide to design and implementation (Revised and expanded from 'Qualitative research and case study applications in education'), Hoboken, NJ. ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... turizma v Respublike Kareliya i razrabotke srednesrochnogo plana nauchnykh i marketingovykh issledovaniy v sfere turizma v Respublike Kareliya [The report on research work to provide services for conducting research on the development of tourism in the monitoring of the Republic of Karelia and the development of the medium-term plan for scientific and marketing research in the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Karelia], 2016, Institute of Economics of Karelian Research Centre of RAS, Petrozavodsk,...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
36. Hedström P., Swedberg R. Social Mechanisms: An Analytical Approach to Social Theory. Cambridge, 1998.
37. Kittel B., Kritzinger S., Boomgaarden H. et al. The Austrian Corona Panel Project: monitoring individual and societal dynamics amidst the COVID-19 crisis // European Political Science. 2020.
38. Bodas M., Peleg K. Self-Isolation Compliance In The COVID-19 Era Influenced By Compensation: ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05.2015).
15. EU Foreign Direct Investment, 2015, European Commission, available at: http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/122532.htm (accessed 14.05.2015).
16. Monitoring of Direct Investments of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine in Eurasia – 2014, 2014, Eurasian Development Bank, available at: http://www.eabr.org/e/research/centreCIS/projectsandreportsCIS/project28/ (accessed 10.05.2015).
17. Resident ...
Moral und Dogma: Alois Riehls Neukantianismus im Spannungsfeld zwischen Religion und Politik
... anti-clerical content. During the culture war, Riehl repeatedly had problems with the authorities, especially in the Austro-Hungarian monarchy. The “Neurath-Haller Thesis” argues that in Austria the appointment of professorships was controlled and monitored by the state, with the goal of installing a philosophy which was beneficial to the interests of the state, and a strong anti-Kantianism in Austrian Philosophy as a consequence. We can agree with this thesis insofar as Riehl in the period of ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Pacicco, L., Romano B., Ranfa, A. 2011, The role of environmental and socio-demographic indicators in the analysis of land use changes in a protected area of the Natura 2000 Network: the case study of Lake Trasimeno, Umbria, Central Italy, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 184. doi:10.1007/s10661-011-2004-z.
6. Brown, D. L., Schafft, K. A. 2011, Rural People and Communities in the 21st Century: Resilience and Transformation, Cambridge, Polity, 224 p. doi:
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... partnership, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 38—47. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-4.
20. Slevich, S. B. 1988, Okean, resursy i khozyaistvo [Ocean, resources and economy], Leningrad, 189 p. (in Russ.)
21. North-West Department for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring, available at:
(accessed 17.07.2017) (in Russ.)
22. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M., Korneevets, V. S. 1997, Rossiiskii eksklav na Baltike [Russian exclave in the Baltic Sea], Kaliningrad, 312 ...