On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... and, space; biological, environmental and nanotechnologies; software, medicine, education, culture, energy efficiency and ecological construction, as well as the development of creative industries. The article pays attention to large-scale national projects, such as “St. Petersburg Corridor — Two Model Open Innovation Platform” and “Partnership in commercialization of Russian innovations”.
1. Budargin, G. 2009, Evroregiony s uchastiem Rossii: istorija sozdanija i perspektivy razvitija [Euro-regions with the participation of Russia: history ...
The modelling of investment and current costs in investment project evaluation using spreadsheet tables
2. Черемушкин С. В. Основы практического моделирования займов и кредитов в EXCEL // Финансовый менеджмент. 2015. № 4. С. 96—126.
investment project, investment modelling, fixed and variable cost modelling, price growth
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
This article considers international projects as a factor in building and developing transboundary tourism-and-recreation regions. The Karelian part of the Russian-Finnish border and the adjoining areas of Russia and Finland were the model site for the study. The research aims to measure the contribution of international projects run in 1990—2020 to transboundary region building in the Karelian borderlands. The analysis of 80 international municipal projects shows that they gave a boost to region building and development in the study area. Common trends and specific ...
The development of universal learning actions in primary school students by means of project-task technology
This article presents a model of formation of universal learning actions in younger school students through solving project tasks. The author offers a technology of its implementation, which makes it possible to create personal, regulatory, informative, and communicative universal educational actions.
1. Асмолов А. Г., Бурменская Г. В., Володарская ...
Sales Modeling in an Investment Project Evaluation
... главный принцип структурирования управления социальным развитием общества // Менеджмент в России и за рубежом. 2015. № 2. С. 40—48.
investment project, sales modeling, start of sales, starting sales volume, planned sales volume
Design and Calculation of a Scalable Infocommunication Network for a Shopping Center
Paper is devoted to the development of model project of scalable infocommunication infrastructure for shopping centers using the example of the «Z-FORT» shopping center. The analysis of the selected object, the calculation of the required throughput, the preparation of technical requirements....
Bogdan Kistiakovy’s Project of “State of the Future” as Synthesis of the Ideas of Liberalism and Socialism
... liberalism and the principles behind attributing concrete thinkers to this movement. The article emphasises the inconsistency of classifying Kistyakovsky’s socio-philosophical concept as liberal. The analysis performed is based on Kistyakovsky’s model of the ‘state of the future’ — a project of a socialist rule-of-law state developed by Kistyakovsky at the turn of the 20th century. The article identifies distinct Marxist analogies and parallels in the contents of this project. The ‘state of the future’ as a rule-of -law socialist ...
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... activists and municipal workers have to be formed. It is stated that a practical realization of any ‘ideal city’ project is neither a ‘social project’ in a traditional sense, nor a set of indices that have to be followed. An ‘ideal city’ project is a model of uninterrupted process of transformation of social, material, informational and other interrelated components of such city mobile whole.
1. Вернадский В. И. Публицистические статьи / отв. ред. ...
On the problem of evaluating the accuracy of di-agnostics of wave disturbances carried out using the technique of projection operators
... results we apply to the problems of reconstruction of initial or boundary conditions for 1D wave equation, that imply the procedure of directed waves division.
Vereshchagina I. S., Vereshchagin S. D.
atmosphere, diagnostics of disturbances, projection operators, math modeling
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... project, Intermarium reflects an important part of the systemic features of Eastern Europe as a political region. However, it is not identical to the region in terms of its geography or political regionalism. The anti-Russian sentiment of the Intermarium project is dominant. Yet, it is not immanent in this group of concepts. Reformatting the Inter¬marium concept in line with the new Moscow-Warsaw-Berlin cooperation model can be considered a feasible political task, which requires an adequate scientific solution. Moreover, Eastern Europe has reached the point of bifurcation. The region may become another new source of instability in Europe. Intermarium projects — ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
... interaction between social and cultural institutions that can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance are the models that involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common space.
1. Григорьян Э. Р., Мунтян М. А. и др. Глобализация и моделирование социальной ...
Materials on the architectural and urban development history of Cranz
Studies published as early as the 19th century, prewar guidebooks, postcards, books of model projects, and archive materials serve as the sources of information about the architectural and urban development of the resort of Cranz. The collection of cadastral plans and maps of 1844—1943 settlements held in the Secret Archive of Prussian heritage ...
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
... Krilaviius T. A Practical Student's Guide: Programming in Java and MATLAB. М., 2011.
4. Черных И. В. Моделирование электротехнических устройств в MATLAB, SimPowerSystems и Simulink. М., 2007.
5. iFarm Project. Технологии для выращивания натуральных овощей, ягод и зелени : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.03.2019).
6. System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Using Ptolemy II / ed. by C. Ptolemaeus. Ptolemy.org, 2014.
7. Eshkavilov S. L. MATLAB & Simulink Essentials: MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis. Lulu Publishing, 2017.
8. Tyagi A. K. ...
How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?
... True Reform in Ways of Thinking], in: Kantovskij sbornik [Kant’s Compendium]. No. 49(а), 50(б).
15. Salikov, А. N. 2013, Mirnyj proekt I. Kanta i modeli reshenija dilemmy bezopasnosti v sovremennoj teorii mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Kant’s Peace Project and the Models of Solution of Security Dilemmas in the Modern Theory of International Relations], in: Kantovskij proekt vechnogo mira v kontekste sovremennoj politiki: materialy mezhdunar. seminara [Kant’s Project of Perpetual Peace in the Context of Contemporary ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... of external, internal, and independent factors on value chains, based on the criterion of optimal factor income. In conclusion, the authors offer recommendations for using the proposed models in business, public administration and regional economic modeling.
1. Andreeva, T. V. 2011, The projecting of product cost creation chains in food industry, Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Orenburg State University], Vol. 13, no. 132, p. 6−13. (In Russ.)
2. Atamanchuk, G. V. Teoriya gosudarstvennogo upravleniya ...
Population Ageing as a Sociodemographic Problem in the Baltic Region
... of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Principle research methods include multi-factor simulation modelling; some findings are presented on schematic maps. The study shows that by the end of the century the highest dependency ... ... Health Situation Among Post-Communist Members of the European Union, Pelplin.
15. The 2015 Ageing Report. Economic and budgetary projections for the 28 EU Member States (2013—2060), 2015, European economy, no. 3, p. 397.
16. The 2015 Ageing Report Economic ...
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... the needs of a different set of conditions in order to attain similar goals using the components of the transferred technique, model, or policy. We present a classification of spatial planning systems. We show how civil society is being involved in spatial ... ... Russia. We stress the need to draw on the EU spatial planning experience, in particular, the involvement of civil society in project evaluation. At the same time, it is important to take into account the features of Russian natural and socioeconomic conditions....
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
This article explores the possibility of using the methods of public-private partnership (PPP) in integration processes, including those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author formulates the priority ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... Geographica Sinica, no. 01, p. 81—89.
16. University of Strathclyde. Urban Design Studies Unit / Multiple Centrality Assessment Model (MCA), available at:
(accessed 03 April 2016).
17. City Form Lab. Urban Network Analysis Tool for ArcGIS, available at:
(accessed 03 April 2016).
18. Arc GIS Pro. How Kernel Density Works, available at:
Non-stationary polar wind in presence of magnetosphere convection
1981. T. 21, №
Gomboshi T. I., Cravens T. E., Nagy A. F.
A time-dependent theoretical model of the polar wind: preliminary results // Geophys. Res. Lett. 1985. Vol. 12, №
Zinin L. V.... ... field-aligned fluxes ions O
outside the plasmapause: refinement of the polar wind theory // Results of the ARCAD-3 project and of the recent programmes in magnetospheric and ionospheric physics, ed. by CNES. Toulouse. I985.
On asymptotic expression for velocity field of atmosphere gas perturbed by 1D acoustic wave
The problem of 1D acoustic wave initiation by a rise of water masses is formulated as a boundary problem at half space . The atmosphere is modeled as a multi-layer gas with an exponential structure of density in each layer. The boundary conditions at determine the direction of propagation, by link between dynamic variables (pressure, density, and velocity) of the wave. It defines the dynamic projection operators on the subspaces of z-evolution for each layer. The universal formulas for the perturbation of atmospheric variables in an arbitrary layer are derived in frequency and time domains. The explicit expressions for vertical velocity ...
Scenarios of increasing the economic efficiency of the Kaliningrad regional transport system
... applied in the analysis of the current situation and in the assessment of the efficiency of transport systems in other regions. Another possible application is the identification of growth conditions for an industry, particularly, when developing projects and proposals for increasing the efficiency of transport services.
Gumenyuk, I. S., Voloshenko, K. Yu., Novikova, A. A.
transport system, regional economy, Kaliningrad region, value added, simulation modelling
The central philosophical conception of the creator of logical algebra: On the bicentenary of George Boole
The article considers the history of George Boole’s main philosophical conception consisting in using his logical-algebraic and theoretical-probabilistic methods in modelling thought processes. Despite the project’s failure, current developments in computer science and programming have surprisingly confirmed Boole’s ideas on the applicability of rigorous methods of logical calculus in the explication of thought processes.
1. Пушкарский ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... Protection Financial Instrument, 2007, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 071, March 10.
8. EUBSR Flagship Project 14.3, available at: http://www.14point3.eu/tasks-2 (accessed 11 March 2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to ... ... European Union, Series C, no. 306, December 17.
11. Internal Security Strategy for the European Union. Towards a European model of security, 2012, September, available at: http://www. consilium. europa. eu/ (accessed 17 December 2012).
12. The Stockholm ...
Nutrient Fluxes from the Pregolya Catchment Area into the Vistula Lagoon
... Assessment and Planning for the Polish and
Parts of the Lagoon
Agency. What does domestic wastewater contain? // Swedish EPA Report. 1995. 4425.
and Indastrial Wastwater Project, Draft Interim Report. Kaliningrad, 1995
nutrient flux model, nutrient runoff, stream characteristics, precipitation.
Book review: Veselinov D., Angelova A. Речник на френските думи в българския език в шест тома
... toma [Dictionary of French Words in the Bulgarian Language in Six Volumes]. Vol. 1. Sofia, pp. 5—37 (in Bulgarian).
Vesselinov, D., 2016. Teoretichen model za kumulativno leksikografirane na dumi ot chuzhd proizhod v balgarskiya ezik [Theoretical model for cumulative lexicography of words of foreign origin in the Bulgarian language]. Sofia (in Bulgarian).
Zalizniak, A. A., 2001. Semantic derivation in synchronicity and diachrony: the project “Catalog of semantic transitions”. Voprosy iazykoznaniia [Questions of linguistics], 2, pp. 13—25 (in Russ.).
Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... are a reliable strategic investment.
1. Lemmen, Chr., van Oosterom, P., Bennett, R. 2015, The Land Administration Domain Model, Land Use Policy, Vol. 49, December, p. 535—545. DOI: 10.1016/j. landusepol.2015.01.014.
2. Lambin, E. F., Meyfroidt, ... ....2014.09.001.
13.Garmanov, V. V., Badenko, V. L., Trutnikov, V. E. 2013, Assessment of the rent of land in the land development projects, Gornyi informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskii zhurnal) [Mining information and analytical Bulletin ...
The philosophical aspects of graphical diagnostics
... interrelations and inversions in the psychic structure, are an important object of philosophical research. By means of this model, we can learn a lot about hierarchical systems. The author relied on the presence of a hierarchical system in human activity ... ... восходящая линии перера
(дата обращения: 28.07.2009).
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization in national economies under their transition to innovation-driven model of growth. We provide an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development ... ... special class of industrial agglomerations, as a special class of innovation ecosystems, and as a special class of economic projects (cluster initiatives). We examine the properties of clusters corresponding to each class and demonstrate their role in ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... together during the whole duration of the programme. It is the first internationally accredited MA programme taught in English. International accreditation proves the compliance of the programme with international education standards. The same cooperation model is used in a new international master programme — Cold Regions Environmental Landscapes Integrated Science (CORELIS). The programme started in 2016. It is implemented jointly by Hamburg university (the lead partner of the project), and university professors from Helsinki (Finland) and Lisbon (Portugal). Researchers from the Austrian National Institute of Polar Research (Austria, and Lund University (Sweden) will join the programme at a later stage. Such an approach will ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
23. WWF (1995). Special issue on oil in the Baltic Sea. World Wide Fund for Nature. Baltic Bull. 2—3.
24. Victorov, S. V., Korovin, L. K., Ustinov, B. P. 2006. State and Transport,
25. Ecological safety of “North Stream” project. Oil and Gas Eurasia, June 2009, № 6.
26. Wuff, F., Rahn, L., Jonsson, P., Brydsten, L., Ahl, T., Granmo, A. 1993.A mass balance model of chlorinated organic matter for the Baltic Sea — a challenge to ecotoxicology. Ambio. V. 22, pp. 27—31.
27. Kryshev, I. I., Ryazantsev, E. P. 2000. Ecological safety of nuclear energy complex of Russia. Moscow, p. 384.
28. Bulletin on atomic ...
I. Kant’s and E. Husserl’s practical philosophy
... “Logos” [Philosophical and literary journal “Logos”], no. 6, p. 117—123.
11. Lavruhin, A. V. 2004, K voprosu o vlijanii filosofii Kanta na gusserlevskuju modelj konstituzii [To the question about the influence of Kant's philosophy on the Husserl model of the constitution], Materiali konferencii “Filosofija Kanta I sovremennostj” [Materials of the conference "Kant's Philosophy and Modernity"], Moscow, p. 11—21.
12. Lavruhin, A. V. 2007, Prakticheskaja filosofija Edmunda Gusserlja: project nauchnoj etiki [Practical Philosophy by Edmund Husserl: a project of scientific Ethics], Vestnik RGGU. Serija “Folosifija. Soziologija” [Bulletin of the RSUH. Series "Philosophy. Sociology"], Moscow, no. 2—3/07, p. 24—41.
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
....ee/rus/novosti/obshchestvo/turpotok-iz-rossii-vestoniiu-sokratilsia-za-god-pochti-vdvoe (accessed 10.04.2015).
40. Mezhevich, N. M. 2014, Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4–20. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-1.... ....eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_379_en.pdf р. 23—25 (accessed 05.06.2015).
transformation, modernisation, the Baltics, economic models, political limits to economic development
Ergonomics and the translation process
... can be regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical sense (e. g. lighting, temperature,... ... nature of translator studies. Hermes — Journal of Language and Communication Studies, 42, pp. 13—22.
Chesterman, A., 2013. Models of what processes? Translation and Interpreting Studies, 8 (2), pp. 155—168.
Clark, A. and Chalmers, D. J., 2010. The ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
The article offers a pragmatic approach to certain aspects of cross-border regionalisation. The marketing component of Euroregion development and the implementation of cross-border cooperation projects are considered as key directions of the joint activity of cross-border partner-regions. The authors analyse the opportunity to apply the territory brand model to research on the mechanisms of cross-border cooperation and to the elaboration of an efficient development strategy as a promising direction of further study of the cross-border cooperation and regionalisation phenomena.
Experiences in translation: the text as a pattern, the pattern as a text
... analysis of a literary text. We identify the semantic and categorial field of the term, propose a definition of ‘pattern’ as projected on language material, and correlate the terms ‘pattern’, ‘repetition’, ‘recurrence’, and others. The linguistic ... ... its basic pattern does not coincide with its textual realizations, provided the latter are very similar at the prototype or model level. Therefore, the relationship between the pattern and a resultant text is isomorphic to the relationship between language ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... Mezhevich, N. M. 2011, Jekonomicheskaja model' Pribaltiki. Istoki, sovremennoe soderzhanie, perspektivy razvitija [The economic model of the Baltic states. Origins, contemporary content, prospects], 2011, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/polit/1320221.... ... Nikolay, Sazanovich Lyudmila
economic problems, Latvia, economy, Russiaт influence, economic cooperation, transport and energy projects, international relations
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... that Russian-Polish cross-border cooperation has been successful. Yet, there is a need for developing a long-term empirical model of Russian-Polish relations in view of the many-years’ collaboration between the Kaliningrad region and the Polish voivodeships.... ....)
15. Results of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program (ENPI) Lithuania-Poland-Russia 2007—2013, 2016, Center for European Projects, Warsaw, p. 165.
16. Sergunin, A. A. 2013, Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... synergy and a category shift from soft threats to hard ones. The research shows that several key strategies — counter-active, projective, conservative, mobilising, resilient, and reflective — are used to communicate the threat and its consequences in ... ... doi:
3. Stepanova, V. V., Sivobrova, I. A., Nikolaev, A. V. 2014, Risk Factors Assessment Model in the Regional Operational Management System, GISAP: Economics, Jurisprudence and Management, no. 7. doi:
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
This article focuses on the principle models of international research and academic cooperation. The author divides international academic cooperation into periods ... ... 93,
14. Opening Closed Regimes. What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?, 2011, Working Paper, The Project on Information Technology and
Political Islam, University of Washington, no. 1.
international academic ...
On the role of religion in N. N. Alekseev’s axiological model of law
... creator of these values per se. Value became the basis of Alexeev’s philosophy of law. Furthermore he elaborated axiological model of law onto religious foundation. Religion — is a tool for initiating condition of values and there setting in political ... ....
14. Pantykina, M. I. 2010, A. Rajnah i N. N. Alekseev: dva proekta fenomenologii prava [A. Reinach and N. N. Alekseev: Two Projects of Phenomenology of the Law], Vestnik Gumanitarnogo instituta TGU [Gazette of Institute of Humanities of Togliatti State ...
Assessment of Alternatives of Organisation’s Strategic Potential Development by Method of Analytic Hierarchy Process (HPA)
Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process // MS. 1990. Vol. 36.
Decision Making, Models and Algorithms
Haedrich G., Kuss A.
Kreilkamp E. Der Analytic Hierarchy Process // WiSt. 15.
The Analytic Hierarchy Process
St. Louis, 1980.
L., Vargas L.
Prediction, Projection and Forecasting.
Boston; Dordrecht; London, 1990.
Planung, Systemanalytische und entscheidungstheoretische ...
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
The present analysis is based on the institutional model of research on social processes. Thus, the idea of possible modernisation of Russian society rests on the consideration ... ... conceptual framework of the modernisation of Russian society. In particular, it focuses on the criticism of the modernisation project initiated by the forces that present themselves as conservative. The author also mentions significant problems arising ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... experience of Baltic frontier cities and towns, the Russian city of Nikel and the Norwegian city of Kirkenes decided to adopt this model for further development of their cooperation.
1. Goroda-sputniki [Satellite towns], 1961, Moscow.
2. Davidov, D. M., Chekalina,... ... factors], Polis, no. 3, p. 76—88.
8. Smirnova, S. 2008, Sovmestnye proekty pogranich'ja: zadumano, znachit sdelano [Joint projects Borderlands: conceived, is to make], Pechenga, 19 April, available at: http://pechenha-gazeta. ru?i=2020 (accessed 26 ...
A simulation of technical support system objects of the regional electrotechnical complex
The paper discusses the stages of simulation of large infrastructure projects on the basis of the aggregate method. It is proved that the different stages of the life-cycle units is best modeled using different approaches. In addition, in order to implement energy-saving technologies is advisable to use a system of continuous time using a more complex mathematical structures (mostly– queuing systems).
1. Гнатюк В. И., Луценко ...
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
24. Rojo, A., Ibarretxe-Antunano, I., eds., 2016. Cognitive Linguistics and Translation. Advances in Some Theoretical Models and Applications. Berlin.<br>
25. Stockhorst, S., ed., 2010. Cultural Transfer Through Translation. The Circulation ... ... Today: A Call for Transfer Theory. Poetics Today, 2(4), pp. 1—7.<br>
41. Fauconnier, G., Turner, M., 1994. Conceptual Projection and Middle Spaces. Report 9401. San Diego La Jolla, California.<br>
42. Fontaine, A., Goubet, J.-F., 2016. Présentation....
Metaphoric vectors of time
... conceptual structure of time metaphors in the Modern English period. The pragmatic shift in the axiological perspective of metaphoric models results in the loss of the inner value-laden meaning of time.
1. Бондарева Л. М. К проблеме интерпретации ... ...
(дата обращения: 03.04.2009).
18. Shakespeare W. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare // Project Gutenberg. URL:
(дата обращения: 12.11.2009).
19. Wendorff R. Zeit und Kultur. Opladen,...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... spatial architecture of countries and regions, a lack of balance between the potential of leading cities, economic and settlement projections of global geoecological, geo-economic, and geopolitical processes, the scale and effect of transnational and transboundary ... ... Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal areas of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-na-Don, 236 p. (In Russ.)
26. Romanenko, A. A. 2005, Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding in Russia. In: ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
16. Palmowski, T. 2004, Novaja Baltijskaja bipoljarnaja model' mezhregional'nogo sotrudnichestva [New Baltic bipolar model of interregional cooperation], Vestnik Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kaliningrad State ... ... (accessed 8 January 2013).
24. Federal'nyj zakon o prigranichnom sotrudnichestve. Proekt [Federal law on cross-border cooperation. Project], available at: http://council.gov.ru/files/journalsf/item/20080331103717.pdf (accessed 6 January 2013).
25. Fedorov, ...
The system approach to modernisation and innovative regional development: strategic objectives
... the regions], ECO, no. 6, p. 53—61.
11. Untura, G. А. 2010, Proekcija krizisa na innovacii v Rossii: teorija i realii [The projection of the crisis on innovation in Russia: Theory and Reality], Region: ekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and ... ... Formirovanie i modelirovanie strategicheskogo celepolaganija regiona kak subekta razvitija [Forming strategic goal-setting and modeling of the region as a subject of development], Trudy IV Vserossijskogo simpoziuma po jekonomicheskoj teorii [Proceedings ...