Local government reforms in Estonia: institutional context, intentions and outcomes
The local government reforms of 1989 and 1993 were intended to establish a dual pattern of central-local relations in Estonia. The choice of this model was inspired and supported by the Nordic states. Although the legal framework for local government has remained ...
Poland’s Foreign Policy Mechanisms: Legal Framework and Policy Analysis
... Poland’s foreign policy. Special attention is paid to the foreign policy mandate of the president, government, and minister of foreign affairs and the procedure for devising Poland’s foreign policy strategy. Another focus is the contribution of local government to Poland’s foreign policy. The author describes the features of Poland’s foreign policy mechanism and emphasises its potential instability associated with a multi-tier decision-making procedure and blurred boundaries between foreign ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... Rossii [Cross-border and peripheral factors as the development of border regions of Russia and Belarus], PhD Thes., Moscow.
20. Nikolaj Cukanov: Mestnoe prigranichnoe peredvizhenie — uspeshnyj jeksperiment, kotoryj nuzhno razvivat' [Nikolai Tsukanov: Local border traffic — a successful experiment that needs to be developed], Kaliningrad Region Government, available at: http://www.gov39.ru/news/101/76187/ (accessed 21.04.2015).
21. Ni shagu nalevo! Pochemu zastoporilos' maloe prigranichnoe dvizhenie Belarusi s Pol'shej? [Not one step to the left! Why has stalled small border traffic between ...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... Official Journal, L 405, 30 Dec.
10. Soglashenie ot 18.09.2007 goda mezhdu Kabinetom ministrov Ukrainy i Pravitel'stvom Vengrii o pravilah mestnogo pogranichnogo dvizhenija [Agreement of 18.09.2007 between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of
Hungary to the rules of the local border traffic], Vseukrainskij juridicheskij portal [All-Ukrainian Legal Portal], available at: http://jurconsult.net.ua/zakony/zakon_show. php?zakon_id=2327&dbname= laws_rus_2007 (accessed 19 June 2008).
11. Agreement between the Government of ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Federacii o porjadke mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija. Itogovyj otchet po rezul'tatam issledovanij OOO Laboratorija social'nyh issledovanij [The results of the entry into force of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Government of the Russian Federation on the procedure of local cross-border movement. The final report on the results of research of Social Research Laboratory Ltd.], 2013, Warsaw, September.
20. Kolosov, V. A., Vendina, O. I. (eds.), 2011, Rossijsko-ukrainskoe pogranich'e: dvadcat' let razdelennogo edinstva ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Government of the Republic of Poland on border crossings of 22 May 1992, 1993, Byulleten' mezhdunarodnykh dogovorov, 1993, October, no. 10, p. 48—50.
5. The Kaliningrad region transfers to the Swedish side the chairmanship in the Euroregion Baltika, 2016, Government of the Kaliningrad Region, available at:
(accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russ.)
6. Kretinin, G., Mironyuk, D.2014, Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 4. С. 27—41. DOI: 10.5922/2074-2079-8555-4-2.
7. Kuzmin, V. М. 1991, Uchastie mestnykh partiinykh i obshchestvenno-politicheskikh organizatsii ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10.1080/ 13662716.2018.1438248.
35. Nooteboom B. Learning by interaction: Absorptive capacity, cognitive distance and governance // Journal of Management and Governance. 2000. № 4 (1—2). P. 69—92.
36. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competition // Harvard Business Review. 1998. № 76 (6). P. 77—90.
37. Shearmur R., Bonnet N. Does local technological innovation lead to local development? A policy perspective // Regional Science Policy and Practice. 2011. № 3 (3). P. 249—272.
38. Storper M. The Regional World. N. Y., 1997.
39. Storper M. The Resurgence of Regional Economies,...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... Ljubovnyj, V.Ya., Kuznetsova, G.Yu. 2004, Puti aktivizacii social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija monoprofil'nyh gorodov Rossii [Ways to enhance the socioeconomic development of single-industry towns of Russia], Biblioteka mestnogo samoupravlenija [Library of local government], no. 54, Moscow, 224 p.
12. Manaeva, I. V. Podhody k gruppirovke monogorodov Rossijskoj Federacii [Approaches to grouping monocities Russian Federation], available at: http://srastvortseva.professorjournal.ru/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=a67ed1e2-e8b1-455d-8155-43a3c7739f35&groupId=992555 ...
The development of municipal authorities' financial independence
6. Официальный сайт Министерства финансов Калининградской области. URL: http://www.minfin39.ru/
Mnatsakanyan A. G., Kokhan A. N.
local budgets, financial and economic bases of local government
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
....ru/news/community/4122414-s-nachala-2014-goda-rossiyskopolskuyu-granitsu-po-mpp-pereseklo-4-milliona-chelovek.html (accessed 31.08.2014).
30. Soglashenie mezhdu Pravitel'stvom Rossijskoj Federacii i Pravitel'stvom Respubliki Pol'sha o porjadke mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija [Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Poland on local border movement], 2011, General'noe konsul'stvo Respubliki Pol'sha v Kaliningrade [Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Kaliningrad], available at: http://www.kaliningrad.msz.gov.pl/ru/consular_information/mrg_ru/umowa_ru/ (accessed 27....
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
..., 2016. Participatory Culture in a Networked Era. Cambridge: Polity Press.
Jiménez-Crespo, M. A., 2013. Translation and Web Localization. London: Routledge.
Jiménez-Crespo, M. A., 2017. Crowdsourcing and Online Collaborative Translations. Amsterdam: ... ... Digital Studies. A Reader. 2
edition. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
Kurbalija, J., 2016. An Introduction to Internet Governance. 7
Malinovsky, B. N., 2010. Pioneers of Soviet Computing. 2
edition. Available ...
On potential role of regional authorities in managing formation an development of market infrastructure
The article examines the role of Kaliningrad region’s government in managing market infrastructure development on the regional level. Special attention is given to the foreign experience ... ... февраля
57) (с изм. от 22 октября
Local Business Taxes: Theory and Practice //
Review of Economic Policy. 1987. V. 3, № 2. P. 61.
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... impact of regional integration on the world tourist market], Moscow, p. 176.
4. Bolychev, O., Gumenyuk, I., Kuznetsova, T. 2015, Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands, Balt. Reg., no.4 (26),... ... [State program of the Russian Federation "Development of Culture and Tourism on 2013—2020 years": the order of the RF Government of 27.12.2012 N 2567-р], 2012.
7. Grushenko, E. B. 2014, Perspektivy razvitiya prigranichnogo mezhdunarodnogo turizma ...
Reflections on the history of the Kaliningrad region
11. Gal'tsova, S. P., Gordeev, I. A., Efremov, L. A. et al., 2005. Letopis' Kaliningradskoi oblasti [Annals of the Kaliningrad Region] / ed. by V. N. Maslov. Kaliningrad.
12. Matyushin, G. N., 1987. Istoricheskoe kraevedenie [Historical study of local lore]. Moscow.
13. Kretinin, G. V., Bryushinkin, V. N., Gal'tsov, V. I. et al., 2002. Ocherki istorii Vostochnoi Prussii [Essays on the History of East Prussia]. Kaliningrad.
14. Pravitel'stvo Kaliningradskoi oblasti. Ofitsial'nyi portal [Government of the Kaliningrad region. Official portal]. Available at:
[Accessed 16 April 2017].
15. Zhukov, E. M., ed., 1968. Sovetskaya istoricheskaya entsiklopediya [Soviet Historical Encyclopedia]. Moscow. Vol....
The problems of the development of political democracy in Russia in the period of diarchy (February — October 1917)
... article considers the formation of the new democratic dynamics in Russia in February-October, 1917. The author focuses on the forms of the participation of population in the establishment of new political regime, the activity of political parties and local government bodies and attempts to build an optimal model of the formation of a republic in the conditions of diarchy.
Местные Советы и органы буржуазной власти (
Peasant affairs institutions in post-reform Russia
... Систематический сборник узаконений к новому закону о преобразовании местных крестьянских и судебных учреждений. М., 1890. Ч. 1.
Zhdanovich L. N.
peasantry, local government, land commandants, post-reform Russia.
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... et la construction des territoires. In: Garafoli, G., Vasquez Barquero, A. (eds), Organization
of Production and Territory: Local Models of Dévelopment, Pavia, Gianni Iuculano Editore.
29. Eskelinen, H., Hannibalsson, I., Malmberg, A., Maskell, P.,... ... Open Economies, Routledge, London, 256 p.
30. Karlsson, C., Rouchy, P. 2015, Regional Economic Development, Social Capital and Governance: A Buchanian Approach, CESIS Electronic Working Paper Series, no. 390, 38 p.
31. Wilson, J. 2008, Territorial competitiveness ...
The experience of the application of regional approach to the governance of the Caucasian region of the Russian Empire in the beginning of the 19th century
The management of Kavkaz was the interaction of administration and local community of region in XVIII century. The author characterizes Kavkaz as being original in regards to the ethnic attitude towards the state’s territory, to the degree of the center keeping the properties of the governmental-regional and local ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
... determine to a large extent the competitiveness of the city’s economy. This article presents a study into the response of twenty local public companies to changes in the economy and their ability to stay efficient and preserve investment potential in volatile ... ... (dividends). The respondents tend to associate the risk of such investments with the issuer’s corporate control and corporate governance, which often fall short of best practices. The authors conclude that there is a need to improve knowledge of corporate ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... possible way to embrace the approach that suggests concentrating resources on breakthrough areas, which makes it possible to put local growth points on the international map.
1. Ерзнкян Б. А. О логических основах институциональной ... .... Boddy M. Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2000. № 18 (3). P. 301—319.
14. Bradford N. Place matters and multilevel governance: perspectives on ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Growth Pole, Applied Economy, no. 1(2), p. 307—320.
38. Porter, M. E. 2000, Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy, Economic Development Quarterly, no. 14, p. 15—34.
39. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive ... ... Institute of urban and regional development, Working paper no.508.
43. What are Industrial Clusters? San Diego Association of governments, available at: http://www.sandag. org/rta/transfer/industrial_clusters. pdf (accessed: 28.10.2014).
Workers’ settlements in the Kaliningrad region and their subsequent renaming in 1946—1947
... toponyms. The decision to establish workers’ settlements in the Kaliningrad region was discussed in September 1946 — July 1947. Local authorities sought to create more settlements of the kind. However, the RSFSR leadership insisted on the establishment of ... ... toponyms were proposed, many of them were changed several times. The only geographic name that was approved immediately by the Government of the RSFSR was Znamensk, since it incorporated the semantic root znamya (banner). The ideologically laden Komsomolsk ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... publications, and maps. The main result of the study is the identification of functional offshore areas of federal, regional, and local significance. The research significance of this study is associated with the further development of strategic planning, ... ... goda № 2205-FZ [The development strategy of maritime activities of the Russian Federation until 2030 approved by the Federal Government of December 8, 2010 № 2205-FL], 2010, Moscow.
2. Zenkov, А. F., Ismailov, А. I. 2013, O morskoj doktrine Rossijskoj ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... and Regional Development / ed. by G. Benko, M. Dunford. L., 1991. P. 85—101.
53. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains // Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12(1). P. 78—104.
54. Gertler M. S.... ... organisations // Geographische Zeitschrift. 1998. № 86(1). P. 1—15.
62. Malmberg A., Sölvell Ö., Zander I. Spatial Clustering, local accumulation of knowledge and firm competitiveness // Geografiska Annaler. 1996. № 78(2). P. 85—97.
63. Markusen A....
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
14. On the development of regulatory impact assessment Institute in the regions of the Russian Federation and bodies of local self-government in 2015, 2015, available at:
http://economy.gov.ru/wps/wcm/connect/a8b992a6-f3b2-4c79-adb2-5601bb1c8d76/doklad+orv+2015.... ... Regional Science, Vol. 55, no. 1, p. 66—92.
36. Mayer, F. W., Phillips, N., Posthuma, A. C. 2017, The political economy of governance in a ‘global value chain world’, New Political Economy, Vol. 22, no. 2, p. 129—133.
37. OECD. Recommendation ...
Theoretical Framework of Managing Logistical Support to Local Divisions of Law Enforcement Agencies
This article examines the system of logistical support to Kaliningrad regional law enforcement agencies as an object of regional governance, points out the basic principles and functions of regional administration, and analyses the principle of selected jurisdiction based on every administration agent vested with strictly defined and legitimate functions, provided the corresponding ...
Administrative resource at the elections to the State Duma of the third convocation in the North-Western provinces of Russia
The article analyzes the administrative control over the elections to the State Duma of the third convocation of the Russian Empire in the Northwestern provinces. The local and central administration employed a wide variety of methods. The electoral legislation was radically changed (the provision on elections to the State Duma of June 3, 1907); the government removed unreliable candidates, supported loyalists, instructed officials of all levels, and organized campaigns in the press. In the Northwestern provinces, the process of administrative control was the most visible. Along with dismissal of ...
On terminology to be used in studying the phenomenon of lobbying
... that the notion of lobbying should be distinguished from similar but not equivalent terms – advocacy, governmental relations, public relations and public policy. They suggest defining lobbying as pressure exerted by NGO representatives on central and local governments with the aim of forcing them to take (or not to take) decisions to the benefit of interest groups.
Азбука лоббирования. М., 2004.
История лоббизма ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... numerous expert interviews of migration officials.The article analyses written queries to regional ministries on the assessment of local recruiting needs and the opportunities for the arrival and adaptation of compatriots. The authors discuss migration and ... ....ru/home/rinoktruda/sitrt.aspx (accessed: 16.03.2014).
16. Foucault, M. 2003, Pravitel'stvennost' (ideja gosudarstvennogo interesa i ee genezis) [Government (the idea of the public interest and its genesis)], Logos, no. 4/5, p. 4—22.
17. Celevaja programma Kaliningradskoj ...
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... important goods and resources for the purposes of Article 226.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 13, 2012 No. 923 (in Russ.)
4. Kuchin, О. S. 2003, Metodika rassledovaniya ... ... the Kaliningrad Region, 2016. (in Russ.)
20. On the approval of the list of specially protected natural areas of regional and local significance in the Kaliningrad Region [Electronic resource]: Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... only with economic and military resources but also legitimation ‘resources’ using their prestige to support the belief of local residents that there is no alternative to the current political system of social organisation. Legitimacy deficit increases ... ... On, 2011, Tallinn, Printon Trükikoda, p.163.
9. Bogason, P. 2007, Legitimacy Crisis. In: Bevir, M. (ed.), Encyclopedia of Governance, Sage, p. 522.
10. Carothers, T. 2002, The End of the Transition Paradigm, Journal of Democracy, Vol. 13, no. 1, p....
Network Transformations in Economy
... International Journal of Industrial Organisation. 1996. № 16. P. 673—699.
17. Ernst D., Kim L. GPNs, knowledge diffusion and local capability formation //Research Policy. 2002. P. 1417—1429.
18. Forfas publications. Innovation networks. The national ... ... Commodity Chain and Global Capitalism. Westport : Greenwood Press,1994. P. 95—112.
21. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains //Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12. P. 78—104.
22. Granovetter M....
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... http://db1.stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF (accessed 16 August 2013).
2. Local Data Bank, 2013, Central Statistical Office of Poland, available at: http://www.stat.gov.pl/bdlen/app/dane_podgrup.hier?... ... nikto ot pravitel'stva oblasti nichego ne zhdjot [Business Ombudsman about the "2016 problem": one of the region's government expects nothing], 2013, Novyj Kaliningrad [New Kaliningrad], available at: http://www.newkaliningrad.ru/news/economy/2770914-biznesombudsmen-o-probleme ...
On the nature of gmina courts in the Kingdom of Poland
... the judicial system of the Russian Empire. Based on an analysis of historical and legal facts and documents, it is concluded that, from the 15th through the 19th centuries, the nature gmina courts gradually evolved from social (as part of the emerging local governments) to public (resulting from the royal prerogative
1. Об административном устройстве сельских гмин в Царстве Польском : Именной указ от 3 (15) марта 1859 г. // Полное ...
The “Polish question” in Soviet-German relations in the second half of the 1920s (based on the materials of the USSR consulate in Königsberg)
... Danzig, etc.). Soviet consuls carefully observed political life in Königsberg and the province. On the one hand, they paid attention to an increase in the nationalist and fascist attitudes. On the other hand, they emphasized the aspirations of the local political and business elite to develop economic cooperation with the Soviet Union. The People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs tried to transform East Prussia into a Soviet lobby in the German government. These plans were not implemented at that time, but the 1920s ideas of cooperation between the two states on the anti-Polish basis were put into practice on the eve of World War II.
1. Gorlov, S. A. 1990, Sovetsko-germanskoe voennoe sotrudnichestvo ...
Intergenerational transmission of poverty: a challenge for Poland
... towards capitalism. The main poverty drivers were the three overlapping processes: de-industrialization, ‘dewelfarization’ and de-institutionalization of the family accompanied by the devolution of social care management from the central to the local government. The enclaves of poverty emerged as a result of better-off residents leaving dilapidated blocks of flats and both spontaneous and deliberate accommodation of poorer citizens in these houses as social housing residents. In these areas, poverty ...
Legal regulation of public control in the Russian Federation
... Общественный контроль: перспективы законодательного регулирования. URL: http://www.cdo.bash.ru (дата обращения: 05.04.2015).
Gerasimova E., Landau I
public control, state bodies, local government, public hearings, public scrutiny, public expertise
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
..., 1998. Boundaries of narrative. In: Z. Zhenett, ed. Figury [Figures]. Vol. 1. Moscow (in Russ.).
Zinkevich, O. V., 2018. Localization as a process of linguistic transformation of the structure and content of a dynamic text. Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo ... ... Academy of Sciences: Studies in Literature and Language], 1, pp. 3—9 (in Russ.).
Petukhov, V. V., 2012. Civil society and government: cooperation or confrontation. Vestnik Instituta sotsiologii [Bulletin of the Institute of Sociology], 5, pp. 240—246 ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... resources through sectoral restructurization of economy (which requires a higher value-added standard and has to be consistent with local natural, human, and innovation resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.... ... of the region in priority economic activities. IKBFU], 2014, Goskontrakt № 02/2014 ot 24 nojabrja 2014 na vypolnenie NIR [Government Contract № 02/2014 of 24 November 2014 on the implementation of scientific research], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... further development of agriculture chernozem zone of the RSFSR»], 1974. In: Sobranie postanovlenij pravitel'stva SSSR [Meeting government regulations USSR], no. 9, Art. 39.
12. Kotlyakov, V. M., Tishkov, A. A., Sdasyuk, G. V. (Science eds.), 2006, Prirodopol'zovanie ... ... March 1994, Paris, 1974.
17. Schuller, N. (ed.), 2009, Urban reports — Urban strategies and visions in mid-sized cities in a local and global context, Zurich.
18. European Travel Commissions Research Group Newsletter, 2006, no. 3.
19. Florida, R. ...
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
... other hand, globalization attaches international significance to historical events that were earlier considered as being of local importance. The author proves the latter statement through comparing Russian and Estonian discourses on the relationship ... ... Identities and Nationalism: Understanding the Relationship, St. Petersburg, p. 16—37.
21. Waltz, K. 1999, Globalization and Governance: James Madison Lecture, Political Science and Politics, Vol. 32, no. 4, December, p. 693—700.
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
10. Regulation (EC) No 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention.... ... Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Coucil of 15 March 2006 establishing a Community Code on the rules governing the movement of persons across borders (Schengen Borders Code). URL: http://eur-lex.europa. eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ....
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
1. Lithuanian innovation strategy for the year 2010—2020 / approved by Resolution No. 163 of 17 February, 2010, of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania.[online] Available at: http://www.ukmin.lt/en/strat_prog/ino_strat/LT_Innovation_Strategy_2010—2020.... ... management of investment portfolio. Vilnius.
39. Mačiulaitis, R. (et al.). 2007. Low porosity building ceramics produced from local technogenic raw materials. Vilnius, Technika.
40. Lupeikis, K. 2007. Minimal power. Vilnius.
41. Baltrėnas, P. (et ...
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
21. Regulation (EC) No 1931/2006 of the EuropeanParliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the externallandbordersoftheMemberStatesand amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention,
Official ... ... Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 15 March 2006 establishing a Community Code on the rules governing the movement of persons acrossborders (Schengen Borders Code), Official Journal ofthe European Union L 105, 13-04-2006....
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... raw materials and energy. Many businesses regard circular economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about ... ... Company, available at:
5. Bradford, J., Fraser E. 2007, Local Authorities, Climate Change and Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... statistics is used to demonstrate that, during the post-Soviet period, coastalisation has become city-centred and regionally/locally selective with a focus on the agglomerations of the Baltic, Caspian, and partly Azov- Black Sea coasts. The multi-scale ... .... Forecast of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation until 2030, 2013, Moscow, available atL
(accessed 07.01.2017). (In Russ.)
Druzhinin A. G.
coastal cities, population ...