The layered approach to assessing marketing effectiveness
In the framework of the research problem of increasing the effectiveness of marketing activities, the authors describe a layered approach to assessing marketing effectiveness with the use of a balanced scorecard system, as well as the results of its practical application in the case of large industrial enterprises of the Kaliningrad region. The article presents the authors’ layered ...
The bottom gravitational stream on inclined bottom in Ecmann approximation
The article examines the deduction and the scope of the equation describing the dynamics of a thin layer of liquid over inclined bottom
in the framework of Eckman’s approach and obtains exact solutions in the form of travelling waves. The author makes a conclusion this equation
is non-integrable on the basis of Painlevé analysis.
Nof D., Paldor N., Van Golder S. Abyssal Gyres
// Geophys. Astrophys. Fluid ...
Study of the main features of sedimentation in the Labrador Sea during the Late Quaternary
... Океанология. 2017. Т. 57, № 3. С. 491—502.
2. Bouma A. H. Sedimentology of some Flysch Deposits: A Graphic Approach to Facies Interpretation. Amsterdam, 1962.
3. Broecker W. S. Massive iceberg discharges as triggers for global climate ... ... 48. P. 107—125.
11. Stoner J. S., Channell J. E.T., Hillaire-Marcel C. The magnetic signature of rapidly deposited detrital layers from the deep Labrador Sea: Relationship to North Atlantic Heinrich layers // Paleoceanography. 1996. Vol. 11 (3). P. 309—325....
A literary image as a cognitive phenomenon
... is viewed as an iconic sign incorporated in the structure of a concept, being an element of its figurative-and-associative layer. It contributes to cognition of reality, reflecting a specific model of reality which connects concrete perceptible characteristics ... ... an object or phenomenon with the subjectivity of the author’s individual mind. After the exploration of the cognitive approaches, a literary image is considered as a verbal sign representing the author’s worldview within the literary text. It ...
Photoluminescence of the 15NV–-center created by implantation
We study the properties of the spin states in single diamond 15NV–-center at the ground state level anti-crossing. Our approach uses a complete set of commuting operators. We have shown that under certain conditions in 15NV–-center it is ... ... (2006).
14. Ito K., Saito H., Watanabe H. et al. Nitrogen-vacancy centers created by N+ ion implantation through screening SiO2 layers on diamond. Appl. Phys.Lett. 110, 213105 (2017).
15. Kleinsasser E. E. et al. High density NV sensing surface created via ...
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
.... Anuchin, V. А. 1963, Teoreticheskie problemy geografii [Theoretical problems of geography], Moscow, p. 198.
3. Barantsev, R. G. 2000, Binarnaja nasledstvennost', ternarnye struktury, perehodnye sloi [Binary heredity, ternary structure transition layers], Sinergetika. Trudy seminara, T. 3: materialy kruglogo stola «Samoorganizacija i sinergetika: idei, podhody i perspektivy» [Synergetics. Proceedings of the Seminar, Vol. 3: The materials of the round table "Self-organization and synergy: ideas, approaches and perspectives"], Moscow, MSU, p. 353.
4. Berest, А. А. 2010, Katenarnyj paragenezis v landshaftovedenii: problemy issledovanija [Catenary paragenesis in landscape: the research problem], Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta. Serija Estestvennye ...