Modern laboratory practical work on the atomic and quantum physics
Proposed project content of the laboratory practical work on atomic and quantum physics as a subsystem of professional education for future engineering physics.
1. Гладун А.
Д., Спирин Г.
Нужна ли в России физика инженеру
Assessment of Student Laboratory Works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” Discipline at IKSUR
The article presents the methods of the assessment of students' laboratory works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” discipline at IKSUR. The author analyses the practical preconditions of the elaboration of these methods and the results of their application.
К., Лубышева Л.
Информационная культура специалиста как фактор ...
Mathematical processing of measurements results in a laboratory practical work
The problems connected to a technique of mathematical processing of measurements results in a laboratory practical work are considered. The purpose of measurements results processing is optimization of procedure of random error calculation.
1. Зайдель А. Н. Ошибки измерений физических величин. Л., 1974.
2. Кондратьев ...
Practical physics lessons based on PC interfaced ADC-DAC module
The article considers the problem of the use of analog-to-digital and digital- to-analog converter (ADC-DAC) at practical physics lessons in a college. The authors analyze prepared laboratory class materials in Physics, based on reasonably priced Russian-manufactured «ZET-210» DAC-ADC module. Bundled ZETLAB software enables to turn a computer into a physics minilaboratory,...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... conclusion that this model proves to be promising for further development of integration processes in the Baltic region. This practice can be applied by Russian municipal, regional and federal authorities in promotion of cross-border cooperation not only ... ... Publications, Vol. 37, no. 4, p. 9—13.
20. Schultz, H., Jajeśniak-Quast, D. and Stokłosa, K. 2002, Twin Towns on the Border as Laboratories of European Integration, Twin Towns on the Border as Laboratories of European Integration, Frankfurt (Oder), Frankfurter ...
The Functional and the Instrumental in Market Definition: a Laboratory for Natural Experiments in the Baltics
... agreements). This can be explained by excessive risks and ensuing high transaction costs. A more efficient solution is the organisation of interactions within a group of legal entities in control (within a single economic entity). In order to compare the practical implementation of institutional alternatives, we examine the modes of governance in the gas supply industry. A major focus is the Baltic region where two interconnected pipelines — the Nord Stream and the OPAL — were constructed. Different ...
Virtual instruments are research tool of two realities
... биологии, основанная на использовании технологии графического программирования : автореф. дис. ... канд. пед. наук. М., 2011.
virtual instruments, laboratory practice, experiment, physics, mechanics, engineering pedagogy, technical education
Rhythm and Metaphor in the Art of the Icon
... metaphor is an integral part of the imagery and semantics of icon painting. It is stressed that the entire theological and aesthetic image of icons, which is based on rhythm and metaphor, expresses the cosmogonic ideas of the Church Fathers. However, the practical realisation of this image would have been impossible without the conscious creative contribution of the artist. Icon painters never perceived iconography as a dogmatic prescription. Iconography played the role of a cognitive scheme steering ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... revisions of mutual conceptual perceptions and strategic goals pursued by the EU and Russia in the Baltic Sea region to more practical measures in the institutional, administrative, and financial fields.
1. Makarychev, A. S., Sergunin, A. A. 2013, «Mjagkaja ... ... 2006, Go North! Baltic Sea Region Studies: Past — Present — Future, Berlin, BWV.
11. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2012, Laboratories of European Integration: City-Twinning in Northern Europe, Tartu, Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation.
Challenges of the methodological approaches to the measurement and the evaluation of liver size
... auscultation // Postgrad Med. 1977. Vol. 62(6). P. 131—134.
23. Сhymlea W. C., Roche F. F., Mukherjee D. Some anthropometric indices of body composition for elderly adults // J. Gerontol. 1986. Vol. 41, № 1. P. 36—39.
24. Clinical sonography: a practical guide / ed. by R. C. Sanders, T. C. Winter. III, T. Bieker [et al.]. Lippincott Williams &Wilkins, 2007.
25. Emond J., Fisher R. A., Everson G. et al. Changes in Liver and Spleen Volumes After Living Liver Donation: A Report From the Adult-to-Adult ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Russian Federation was welcomed by experts as an important step towards the future visa-free regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation often discussed in the international dialogue. The three years of LBT mechanism have shown its practical significance for the development of research and cultural contacts, cooperation between municipalities and NGOs of the Kaliningrad region and the borderland (Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian) voivodeships of Poland. When considering retail trade ...
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
... determining the size of the adult liver using 2D ultrasound: a systematic review of articles reporting liver measurement techniques // J. Diagn. Med. Sonogr. 2014. Vol. 30. P. 296—306.
17. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple linear ultrasound measurements of the liver // Radiography. 2016. № 22. Р. 125—130.
18. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A., Turner R. C. Ultrasound in the ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... obshchestva, Vol. 107, no. 1, p. 29—35. (In Russ.)
21. Pokshishevsky, V., Fedorov, G. 1988, The fundamentals of population geography and settlement within the World Ocean, Geografiya okeana: teoriya, praktika, problemy [Geography of the ocean: theory, practice, problems], Leningrad, p. 148—161. (In Russ.)
22. Regions of Russia. 2016, 2016, Moscow. (In Russ.)
23. Slevich, S. B. 1988, Okean, resursy i khozyaistvo [Ocean, resources and economy], Leningrad. (In Russ.)
24. Druzhinin, A. G. (ed.) 2016,...