An optimization of FIM method for three-dimensional eikonal equations
A Fast Iterative Method (FIM) for eikonal equations  are convenient and optimal in two-dimensional and small three-dimensional models. But it takes a lot of time and random access memory for big three-dimensional models. This article describes the time and memory optimization ...
An efficiency of multi-grid method with semi-coarse as smoothing iteration
For solving systems of linear equations with block tridiagonal matrices there is considered an efficiency of multi-grid method with semi-coarse as smoothing iteration. Numerical results are presented.
1.Mandel J., McCormick S., Ruge J. An algebraic theory for the multi-grid method including V-cycle // SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 1983. Vol. 20.
2. Hackbusch W. Multi-Grid Method and Applications. Springer, 1985....
Formal Languages and Automata V: Conway Semiring-Semimodule Pairs and Finite Automata
... introduce linear systems over quemirings as a generalization of regular grammars with nite and innite derivations, and connect certain solutions of these linear systems with the behavior of nite automata over quemirings.
5. Bloom St. L., Esik Z. Iteration theories. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science. Springer, 1993.
6. Buechi J. R. On a decision method in restricted second order arithmetic //Proc. Int. Congr. Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science. 1962. P. 111.
7. Conway J. H. Regular algebra and nite machines. Chapman & Hall, 1971.
8. Elgot C. Matricial theories // J. Algebra. 1976....
Formal Languages and Automata VI:-algebraic systems and transducers
... of power series over quemirings and prove that rational and algebraic power series of nite and innite words constitute such abstract !-families of power series.
6. Berstel J. Transductions and Context-Free Languages.
7. Bloom St. L., Esik Z. Iteration Theories. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science. Springer, 1993.
8. Bychi J. R. On a decision method in restricted second order arithmetic // Proc. Int. Congr. Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, 1960. Stanford University Press, 1962. P. 111.
9. Cohen R. S., Gold A. Y. Theory of !-languages I: Characterizations of !-context-free languages ...
Neuro-iterative method for reconstruction of distributed physical fields
... methods for reconstruction of distribution functions of physical fields // Optical Memory & Neural Networks. 2003. Vol. 12, № 4. P. 283—297.
information processing, distributed physical fields, artificial intelligence
systems, iterative methods, fiber-optical tomography
One Variant of Semi-Coarsening Multigrid Method
... block tridiagonal matrices that have higher robustness properties is presented.In this method the construction of coarse grid correction operators is based on approximation of the Schur complement. Numerical experiments show high efficiency of presented methods.
Ольшанский М. А.
Лекции и упражнения по многосеточным методам. М
. Iterative solution of large sparse systems of equations. New
Белякова О. В., Буздин А. А.
Многосеточный метод с полуукрупнением для решения систем ...
About ordinary-unordinary pulse spreading under the synchronism conditions
The nonlinear process dynamic during the signal spreading in the optical lines is considered. The analysis of analytical solves of the equation system that obtained by consistent iterations and stationary phases method show about the "mass center" of signal spectral density displacement to the frequency, that simultaneously satisfy to the phase and group synchronism conditions.
Физические основы квантовой ...
Semi-geodetic transformation of temporary images
... associated with the normal to the boundary rays. The results of simulations are presented.
1. Громол Д., Клингенберг В., Мейер В. Риманова геометрия в целом. М., 1971.
2. Won-Ki Jeong, Whitaker R. T. A Fast Iterative Method for Eikonal Equations. //SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 2008. Vol. 30, № 5. P. 2512—2534.
3. Computation of MULTI-VALUED TRAVELTIMES in the Marmousi model.URL: http://www.caam.rice.edu/~benamou/testproblem.html (дата обращения:18....
Cyclic version of “ – ” iterative method. Estimations of speed of algorithm convergence
Differences methods of the approximate solution of the two-dimensional equation of ions diffusion with the mixed derivatives and the first derivatives of a divergent look are considered. Test calculations on a modeling task with the known analytical decision are ...
Optimal parameters for consequences of tangential and two-frequency decompositions
... for a block-tridiagonal matrices is considered. This method generalizes methods are developed by Buzdin and Wittum [1; 2]. A method of choosing quasioptimal parameters for consequences of tangential and two-frequencies decompositions based on analysis ... ... Приближенное решение задач оптимального управления. М., 1978.
. Iterative solution of large sparse systems of equations. New York, Springer-Verlag, 1993.
Buzdin A. A., Vasilieva E. A.
Visual modeling of group processes in decision-making by a small team of experts
... и ее применения. 2013. Т.7, вып. 3. С. 62—69.
7. Lengler R., Eppler M. A Periodic Table of Visualization Methods. URL:
(дата обращения: 20.06.2017).
8.... .... 416—434.
12. Leshed G. et al. Visualizing language use in team conversations: designing through theory, experiments, and iterations // CHI'10 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. N. Y., 2010. P. 4567—4582.
13. Pennebaker J. ...