The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
This article focuses on the key levels of internationalisation of higher education in Russia against the background of implementation of Bologna process principles. The authors analyse the experience of the Faculty of Economics of the Mikhail Lomonosov Moscow State University of putting into ...
Lexical chellenges of computer games translation
... the Translation of Video Games // The Journal of Specialized Translation. 2006. № 6. P. 22—36.
3. Dunne K. J. Perspectives on Localization. Amsterdam ; Philadelphia, 2006.
4. Anastasiou D., Schäler R. Translating Vital Information: Localisation, Internationalisation, and Globalisation // Journal Syn-thèses. Traduction: médiation, négociation, communication. 2010. № 3. P. 11—25.
5. Mangiron C. Games without borders: the cultural dimension of game localization // Hermēneus. 2016. № 18....
The international cooperation ability of management in the strategic potential of an organisation
... Kogut B.
Knowledge and the Speed of the Transfer and Imitation of Organization Capabilities: An Empirical Test//Organisation Since.
. 6, №
Chuikin A. M.
strategic potential, international cooperation capability, internationalisation of economy, dynamic capabilities concept.
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... Belarus, Pan-European Institute, no. 13, University of Turku.
28. Zashev, P. 2006, Belarus as a business opportunity? Pan-European Institute, no. 3, University of Turku.
direct foreign investment in Belarus, Belarusian business environment, internationalisation of Finnish companies
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
...?option=com_content&view=article&id=13485:russia-approves-shipbuilding-program&catid=113:ports-and-shipping&Itemid=208 (accessed 31 May 2013).
Laaksonen Eini, Mäkinen Hanna
Estonia, Finland, North-West Russia, maritime industry, shipbuilding, cluster, internationalisation, international cooperation
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... on the Baltic Sea: 1990—2012 years], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, 252 p.
20. Tsyganok, А. 2008, Spisok ugroz rasshirjaetsja [Expands the list of threats], Nezavisimaya Gazeta, no. 42 (4283).
21. Houtum, H. van. 1999, Internationalisation and Mental Borders, Tijdschrift voor Econimische en Sociale Geografie, Vol. 90(3), p. 329—335.
22. Houtum, H. van. 2005, The Geopolitics of Borders and Boundaries, Geopolitics, Vol. 10(4), p. 672—679.
23. Кolosov, V. 2013,...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... holders of board seats, there is only one citizen of China. Women account for five percent of directors in Russia’s ten largest investors overseas. The proportion of female directors in Russia’s 50 largest corporations is similar. This suggests that internationalisation of Russian companies has not improved the chances for women to enter boards of directors.
1. Small and Medium Entrepreneurship in Russia, EIB, available at:
The boundaries of the territorial community
76. Wang P. Advancing the Study of Innovation and Globalization in Organizations // Conference on Advancing the Study of Innovation and Globalization in Organizations. Nuremberg, 2009. P. 301—314.
77. Westermark K. Proximity and learning in internationalisation Small Swedish IT firms in India. Stockholm, 2013. P. 204.
78. Yeung H. W. C. Situating regional development in the competitive dynamics of global production networks: an East Asian perspective // Regional Studies. 2009. № 43. P....
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
..., K. 2014, “The Golden Visas”. Where to buy a residence permit in Europe? Grape Communications, available at: http://ee24.com/daily/article/thegolden-visas-where-to-buy-a-residence-permit-in-europe/ (accessed 19.06.2015).
25. Heinrich, A. 2001, Internationalisation, Market Structures and Enterprise Behaviour: The Janus-faced Russian Gas Monopoly Gazprom. In: Liuhto, K. (ed.) East Goes West: The Internationalization of Eastern Enterprises, Lappeenranta University of Technology, p. 51-87.