Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
This paper offers a theoretical justification of the problem of intercultural sensitivity and analyses Russian and international approaches to studying the phenomena. The author presents the results of an empirical study into the in-tercultural sensitivity of students with different experiences of interacting with representatives ...
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
. competence/ (дата обращения: 29.05.2014).
4. Barrett M., Byram M., Lázár I., Mompoint-Gaillard P., Philippou S. Developing Intercultural Competence through Education. Council of Europe. 2013.
5. Bennett J., Bennett M. Developing intercultural sensitivity: An integrative ap¬proach to global and domestic diversity. In D Landis, J. M. Bennett, & M. J. Bennett (Eds.). Handbook of intercultural training. Third Edition. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2004.
6. Byram M. Foreign language teaching and intercultural ...
A comparative analysis of the development of intercultural sensitivity in university students under the conditions of multicultural environment
This article presents a study into intercultural sensitivity on the basis of a student sample. The author conducted a comparative analysis of the development of intercultural sensitivity in students of two faculties. Special attention is paid to the need to introduce the ethnocultural component into ...
Sociocultural factors of cross-cultural sensitivity in university students
This article presents a theoretical analysis of the social-cultural factors contributing to the development of intercultural sensitivity of university students. The social environment of students’ training plays an important role in the development of intercultural sensitivity. Of special importance are three aspects: the size of the city or the type of the urban environment ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
.... The identification of similarities / distinctions in the ways of self-actualization of the personality, most widespread in intercultural interaction, allows the author to forecast the pragmatics of the impact of various linguistic and cultural stimuli ... ... 2000. Vol. 8 (4). P. 108—121.
14. Rakime E. l., Schmied V., Jackson D., Wilkes L. Interviewing people about potentially sensitive topics // Nurse Researcher. 2011. Vol. 19 (1). P. 12—16.
15. Reese G., Proch J., Finn C. Identification with all humanity: ...