On the features and prospects of using interactive historical maps in the educational process
This article is an attempt to analyse the information and didactic potential of interactive historical maps in the conditions of transition to the competence educational model. The possibilities of using traditional, electronic and interactive maps in the educational process are considered. The author formulates requirements for a training interactive map for different categories of students (in the framework of secondary and higher education). The article offers a short description of the ...
Mapping Poetic Bilingualism in Europe: Language Contacts and Cultural Transfers
... countries and areas with bilingual or multilingual population. The article also discusses theoretical and practical challenges in mapping poetic multilingualism in Europe.
1. Azarova, N. M., 2016. Poetic bilingualism as a means of intercultural transfer.... ... bashen [Around the Babylonian Towers]. St. Petersburg, p. 85—111.
4. Bochaver, S. Yu., 2015. Bilingualism and interlingual interaction in the poetry of P. Jimferrer. Kritika i semiotika [Criticism and Semiotics], 1, p. 316—327.
5. Vdovichenko, A. ...
Cartographic module for visualizing the location of IP-addresses
... development are determined.
1. Интерактивная карта киберугроз. URL:
ru/stats (дата обращения: 14.10.2019).
(дата обращения: 16.10.2019).
3. Planet OSM. URL:
(дата обращения: 16.10.2019).
4. GeoLite2 Free Downloadable Databases. URL:
Ways to improve soft skills model for teaching topographic anatomy and operative surgery
... constructing a new model of studying a discipline, it was im-portant to know what students thought of current methods of knowledge as-sessment. Two hundred seventy students were surveyed to explore their attitudes to testing, working with digital anatomical maps, and a possible improvement of the training process by using interactive 3D anatomical atlases and distance learning elements in studying clinical anatomy cases. The findings suggest that traditional assessment methods neither improve academic performance nor contribute to «knowledge longevity». Using digital ...
Poetry as a space for cognitive research: Czesław Miłosz and Howard Nemerov
The article is focuses on the interaction of artistic and scientific discourses: scientific thinking into poetry. Based on two poems (Dom filozofa by Czesław ... ... of the world. The process breaks down into several elements like nomination, categorization, conceptualization and a spatial map of reality (mental image). Nemerov on behalf of the artist creates a map-type representation while Miłoszʼs philosopher ...
The development of a Russian-Polish cross-border region: the role of the Kaliningrad agglomeration and the Tri-City (Gdansk—Gdynia—Sopot)
... developing on an institutional basis. Euroregions and cross-border cooperation programmes have become major contributors to cross-border region-building. On either side of the border, there are socio-economic nodes between which axes of cross-border interaction are emerging. The most powerful axis is the Tri-City (Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot) — the Kaliningrad agglomeration. A systemic approach is used to analyse a variety of relationships, reflected in a map showing the diversity of geographical areas of cooperation. The University of Gdansk and the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are playing an important role in the development of Russian—Polish relations. Although the intensity of cross-border ...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... forms within ‘inter-discourse interaction’ and relates to the ‘convergence of discourses’. The analysis focuses on the interaction between avant-garde art and political discourses, which have been in close contact since the 20th century and have ... ... 7(3), pp. 505—534.
Kochnitzky, L., 1921. Fiume et son Prophète. Le Flambeau, 1.
Kramer, A., 2018. Geographies of Futurism: Mapping the First Avant-Garde. In: J. London, ed. One Hundred Years of Futurism: Aesthetics, Politics, and Performance. Bristol ...
Features of the development of an individual educational trajectory in the framework of cluster approach
... to these challenges is the introduction of cluster approach into the education system. This work analyses the organization of interaction between the agents of educational process in the framework of traditional and cluster approach. It is stressed that ... ... 213—214.
15. Walther J., Radcliffe D. The Competence Dilemma in Engineering Education: Moving Beyond Simple Graduate Attribute Mapping // Australasian Journal of En-gineering Education. 2007. Vol. 13, No. 1. P. 41—51.
16. Ткаченко С. Н. Научно-образовательные ...
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... man-made objects. The technology publication of displacement velocity of terrestrial surface on the basis of GeoServer and Google Maps services is offered.
1. Комаров С. А., Миронов В. Л., Романов А. Н. и др. Методы дистанционного ... ... deformation studies and modeling of volcanic deformation // PhD thesis. Standford University. 2006.
7. Chen F., Lin H., Li Z. et al. Interaction between permafrost and infrastructure along the Qinghai—Tibet Railway detected via jointly analysis of C- and L-band ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... system of traditional concepts of this branch of geography: spatial system, territorial production complex, and cluster. The interaction between networks on a certain territory at a certain stage of its development comprises the framework of a region ... ... Organizations’, 2003, June 12—14, Copenhagen.
36. Ketels, Ch. Protsiv, S. (eds.), 2014, Methodology and Findings Report for a Cluster Mapping of Related Sectors. In: European Cluster Observatory REPORT, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/initiatives/cluster/observatory/d1....