European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... for research is the comparative analysis. It is noted that the economic integration of countries in the post-Soviet space follows the path of the European Union in terms of adopting the organization principles. However, despite some similarities, integration associations have significant differences in the starting conditions, motives and context of integration, and the tools and mechanisms for its implementation. The authors conclude that the implementation of certain fundamental principles of constructing ...
Cultural Islam in Northern Europe
... satisfying the essential need for preserving the tradition and 2) ensuring flexible adaptation to a foreign cultural context. Our analysis of the data obtained has led us to conclude that cultural Islam is gaining ground within immigrant communities and associations. This can be viewed as a practical contribution to studies into the dynamics and mechanisms of adaptation, acculturation, and, perhaps, integration of Muslims and corresponding social groups into the socio-cultural space of Northern European countries.
Dianina S. Yu., Khalil M. A., Glagolev V. S.
cultural Islam, political Islam, periodicals of Northern European countries, immigrant ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... RIA Novosti, August 28, available at:http://strategy2020.rian.ru/news/20110817/366127391.html (accessed 01 September 2011).
2. Association of European Border Regions, available at: http://www.aebr.
eu/en/index.php (accessed 01 September 2011).
3. Gutnick,... ... poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza [Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad.
4. Kosov, Yu. V. 2009, Osobennosti ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... include strategic segmentation, analyzing the ability to adapt to the expected conditions, devising a company’s entrepreneurial strategy, and changes in the spatial and industrial structure of production. The transformation of national industry is associated with the introduction of mechanisms of industrial integration structures using single organizational production modules capable of rational combination and transformation of the elements of national production structure to create competitive transnational production associations, such as clusters and ...
The category of the psychosomatic in the psychological discourse of the 20th century
... conditions. The author addresses the theoretical and methodological problems of modern understanding of psycho-somatic disorders associated with the multiplicity of their psychological mod-els, criteria for the presence/absence of organic disorders, and the ... ... various psychological traditions — the psychodynamic, cognitive-be¬ha-vioral, social and contextual, family-oriented, and integrative ones.
1. Бройтигам В., Кристиан П., Рад М. Психосоматическая медицина ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... the organisational features of the network itself, but also their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach, thus, it makes it possible to forecast the development of a certain network form in case of a change in the ... .... 1977, Industrial complexes: their typology, structure and relation to regional development, Papers of the regional science association, no. 38, p. 93—111.
26. Delgado, М., Porter, М. Е., Stern, S. 2014, Defining Clusters of Related Industries,...
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... Road initiative implementation, based on the Chinese and Russian studies. Another goal is to weigh up the risks and benefits associated with the extension of the project to Russian territories. Special attention is paid to Russia’s western borderlands ... ... current trends in the development of Russia’s western borderlands. It is shown that the inclusion into the Chinese Eurasian integration initiatives creates additional incentives for a positive re-evaluation of the Russian space as a whole and holds special ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
11. Buursink, J. 1994, Dubbelsteden, Acta Geographica Lovaniensia, no. 34, p. 175—80.
12. City Twin Association Strategy 2010—2020, 2009, Narva, available at:http://www. citytwins. org/en/page/5/ (accessed 27 May 2011).
13. ... ... Helsinki, The Finnish Commission for European Security (STETE), p. 132—136.
14. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin, A. 2011, Another Face of Integration: City Twinning in Europe, Research Journal of International Studies, no. 22, p. 120—131.
15. Joenniemi, P., Sergunin,...
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
An integrated approach to solving problems of the transport type associated with the construction of transport routes is presented. We offer to determine the optimal path, based on a new technology - evolutionary modeling by the using of methods inspired by natural systems. The critical issue is a reconciliation of ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... territories of the World Ocean], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
8. Cargo turnover of Russia's seaports for January-December 2015, 2016, Association of Sea Commercial Ports, available at:
(accessed 01.01.2017).... ... City in Transition, Cambridge, p. 296.
41. McFadden, L. 2007, Governing Coastal Spaces: The Case of Disappearing Science in Integrated Coastal Zone Management, Coastal Management, Vol. 35, no. 4, p. 429—443.
42. Makhzoumi, J., Chmaitelly, H., Lteif,...
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
Modern trends in education and educational policy are associated with a greater involvement of students in the digital learning environment through the creation and active use of electronic ... ... educational formats, taking into account personalized learning trajectories, to collaborative project and creative activity, to integrative multi-dimensional means of testing and control. The author concludes that while the learning environment objectively ...
Light and shades of the Enlightenment. Reflections on “Utopias of the Age of Enlightenment” a book by A. V. Chudinov. M. : Integration: Education and Science, 2017. 96 p.
... Enlightenment" by A. V. Chudinov. Analyzing this work, the author reflects on the contradictions and paradoxes of the Enlightenment: the utopian ideals of the Enlightenment, aimed at achieving universal happiness and prosperity, in practice were often associated with terror and violence.
1. Таньшина Н. П. Граф Ж.-Ж. де Селлон: от Женевского Общества мира к Организации Объединенных Наций // Вестник РГГУ. Сер....
Cognitive-semantic modelling of the metaphoric choice devices
The three Domains of Creativity in The Concept of Creativity. L., 1981.
Turner M., Fauconnier G.
Conceptual integration and formal expression // Journal of Metaphor and Symbolic Activity.
1995. Vol. 10. No. 3. P. 183—204.
Жинкин ... .... М., 2000.
История и философия науки. М., 2005.
Pankratova S. A.
association, cognitive model, critical rationalism, metaphoric
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
... the interests of all Baltic Sea states.
1. Dolzer M. How the Russian nuclear plant in Kaliningrad can help Baltic States integrate with EU power grid. September 30, 2014. URL: http://www.energypost. eu/russian-nuclear-power-plant-kaliningrad-help-baltic-states-integrate-eu-power-grid/ ... .... Р. 77—108.
8. Winzer C. Conceptualizing energy security // Energy Policy. 2012. № 46. Р. 36—48.
9. World Nuclear Association, Nuclear Power in Lithuania, updated August 2014. URL: http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Country-Profiles/Countries-G-N/Lithuania/ ...
Algebra method of the construction of the Maxwell equations in a 2D inhomogeneous dielectric
... a Darboux (Moutard) transformation formalism for this problem. As an application, we construct some singular and nonsingular integrable potentials (dielectric permitivity) for the Maxwell equations in a 2D inhomogeneous medium.
1. Yurova A. A., Yurov ... ... la theorie generale des surfaces et les applications geometriques du calcul infinitesimal. P., 1915. Vol. 2.
5. Crum M. M. Associated Sturm-Liouville systems // Quart. J. Math. 1955. Ser. 2, vol. 6. P. 121—127.
6. Veselov A. P., Shabat A. B. Dressing ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... representatives of ethnic cultural associations as information sources. Special attention is paid to the migration features associated with different ethnic groups. The author identifies major reasons behind the incoming and outgoing movement of population.... ... hand, migrants have to adapt to a different national, cultural, and linguistic environment and look for the ways of successful integration into the receiving society. On the other hand, the receiving society also faces a serious transformation as a result ...
The first Stokes method in the problem of waves on a liquid surface of finite depth
... and dynamic conditions are simplified. The Bernoulli integral contributes to the simplification of the dynamic condition. An integral operator of convolution type is introduced. Four functions of one variable are determined, the main of which is the wave ... ... long waves have been considered.
1. Scott Russel J. Report on waves // Reports of the Fourteenth Meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. L., 1845. P. 311—390.
2. Scott Russel J. The Wave of Translation. L., 1885.
3. Stokes ...
From the Mediterranean to the Baltic: the problem of implementing the principle of solidarity in the EU area of immigration and asylum
... cohesion and solidarity of the European Union. Although the crisis is past its peak, it is not over yet: problems and challenges associated with it persist. One of them is the lack of a common approach among member states to the implementation of the principle ... ... responsibility in the area of immigration and asylum. This study relies on the works of Russian and international experts in European integration and European law and on the analysis of EU regulations. There are two dimensions to the implementation of the principle ...
Intonational means of expressing the "new" and the "given" categories in English, Russian and Spanish
... Вопросы языкознания. 1972. № 2. С. 35—47.
2. Bolinger D. Intonation across languages // J. P. Greenberg, C. A. Ferguson, E. A. Moravcsik. Universals of human language. Phonology. Stanford, 1978. P. 471—524.
3. Chafe W. L. Integration and involvement in spoken and written language // Paper presented at the 2nd Congress of the International Association for Semiotic Studies. Vienna, 1979. P. 195—215.
4. Cruttenden A. Intonation. Cambridge, 1986.
5. German J., Pierrenhumbert J., Kaufmann S. Evidence for phonological constraints on nuclear accent placement // Language. 2006. Vol. 82, № ...
Multiculturalism and morality in a globalised public space
This article investigates the problem of a correlation between the phenomena of multiculturalism and morality in a globalized public space. Human community is considered within intercultural relations and associated interpersonal conflicts. A search for the ways of personal development based on clear moral principles is studied in the context of the methodological possibilities of multiculturalism. It is argued that the integration of a globalised com¬munity takes place within the moral development of a public space incorporating of a variety of cultures
1. Франц А. С. Нравственная культура: стратегия исследования идеального ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... http://www. hitachi.com/New/cnews/110714.html (accessed 30 March 2013).
16. Nuclear Power in Lithuania, 2012, World Nuclear Association, Updated 31 October 2012, available at: http://www. world-nuclear. org/info/Country-Profiles/Countries-G-N/Lithuania/#.... ... jenergosistem i rynkov stran ES i SNG — put' k povysheniju bezopasnosti snabzhenija» [Conference materials EURELECTRIC-CIS EPC «Integration of energy systems and markets in the EU and the CIS — a way to increase security of supply»], 31 October, 2012,...
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... immigration, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 55—65. DOI: 10/5922/2079—8555—2015—4—4.
6. Greenberg, R. S. 2012, The crisis of European integration: the award before sunset? Mir peremen [World change], no. 4, available at:
2012/10/krizis-evropejskoj-integracii-nagrada-pered-zakatom/ ... ... Assotsiatsii rossiiskikh geografov-obshchestvovedov [Socio-economic geography. Bulletin of Russian geographers, social scientists Association], no. 1 (4), p. 67. (In Russ.)
17. Fedorov, G. 2014, Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia, Balt....
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4—18. doi:
25. Vorotnikov, V. V. 2019, Euro-Atlantic Integration of the Baltic States: Some Results, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no. 7, p. 124—135. doi:
http://dx.... ... requirements in European standards and national regulations, REHVA (Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations) Journal, no. 2, p. 16—109.
66. Kemna, R. 2014, Average EU building heat load for HVAC equipment: final report,...
Supranational party system of the EU
... contradictions in the functioning of the European Parliament and demonstrates that the transformation of the EU from an intergovernmental association to a (con)federation has not completed yet.
1. Grechishnikova, E. V. 2011, Pravovoi status Evropeiskogo parlamenta: ... ... Partijnyje sistemy Vyshegradskih stran i evropejskaja integracija [Party systems of the Visegrad countries and the European integration], Kaliningrad, 117 p.
5. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2011, Rekrutacja politicheskih elit v sovremennoj Polshe: nekotoryje predvaritelnyje ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... other seaports, and lack of investment. Based on the analysis of challenges, it is concluded that there are significant risks associated predominantly with lack of investment. In these conditions, a large investment project requires the enhancement of ... ... Vol. 2, p. 645—650.
20. Ust' Luga: realizacija proekta kompleksnogo razvitija morskogo torgovogo porta [Ust Luga project of integrated development of sea trade port], 2012, 23 June,
Kingisepp-segodnja [Kingisepp-today], available at: http://www.xnetbbecbrbp5ahkja1ae7v....
Features of the implementation of the ACCESS international project in the Kaliningrad region based on the principles of inclusive education
... OSCE/ODIHR, UNESCO, OHCHR 2009. URL: http://www.osce.org/odihr/ 39006?download=true (дата обращения: 20.09.2014).
6. Association for Higher Education Access & Disability. URL: http://www. ahead.ie/ (дата обращения: 15.09.2014).
7.... ... http:// search.ebscohost.com (дата обращения: 20.09.2014).
Budarina A., Devyatkovskaya K.
inclusive education, integration, children with special needs, inclusion principles, cross-cultural competence abilities.
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... in terms of the regional impact of liberalisation, expanding trade has the most positive effect on border regions and those associated with lower cost of access to international markets. Thirdly, the analysis of regions having different industrial specialisatio ... ... Vol. 119, no. 2, p. 613—646.
2. Behrens, K. et al. 2007, Countries, regions and trade: On the welfare impacts of economic integration, European Economic Review, Vol. 51, no. 5, p. 1277—1301.
3. Brülhart, M. 2011, The spatial effects of trade openness: ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Causes and Consequences of Public Misperceptions about Immigrant Populations, Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, available at:
26. Crisis Migration Convening,... ....de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-2015-kamen-890-000-schutzsuchende-nach-deutsc...
35. Das Bundesamt in Zahlen 2015. Asyl, Migration und Integration, 2015, Broschueren des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge, available at:
Border functions as a factor of development of border regions and the formation of cross-border regions
... Родомана и Б. М. Эккеля. М., 1982.
12. Cappelin R., Batey P. Regional Networks, Border Regions and European Integration. Pion ; L., 1993.
13. Helliwell J. F. Do national borders matter for Quebec's trade? // Canadian Journal of Economics.... ... approach in the analysis of border effects // Paper prepared for the 37th European Congress of the European Regional Science Association, Rome, Italy, Aug. 26—29, 1997. Rome, 1997.
border regions, cross-border regions, the state border,...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... paperwork is established. Some companies use a multilevel division (e. g. Europe/Eastern Europe), where the Baltics is usually associated with “Europe” (with or without Russia and Turkey). However, in some cases the Baltic States are clustered u nder ... ... I. (eds.), Global'naja perestrojka [Global restructuring], Moscow, p. 53—70.
9. Kuznetsov, A. 2012, Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 11—18. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-2.
10. Kuznetsov, A. V., ...
The functioning of the vladyka lexeme in the Ostromir Gospels of 1056—1057
... etymological, lexicographical, lexical-semantic analysis, as well as methods of modern comparative studies. The author identifies the integral and differential significance contained in the semantics of the paired Church Slavonic and Greek lexemes. This helps ... ... ob"ektov kul'turnoi simvoliki (na primere simvola Bog v russkoi i frantsuzskoi lingvokul'turakh) [Semantic features of vocabulary associated with the designation of objects of cultural symbolism (on the example of the symbol of God in Russian and French linguocultures)]....
On Integration of Alternative Approaches to the Understanding of the El Niño — La Niña Phenomenon
... trend // Sei. 2001. Vol. 292.
Halpern D., Knox R.
A., Lutber D.
. // Journal of Physical Oceanography. 1998.
Vol. 18. P. 1514—1534.
Z., Weisberg R.
H., Virmani J.
Western Pacific interannual variability associated with the El Nino- Southern Oscillation // Journal of Geophysical Research. 1999. Vol. 104. P. 5131—5149.
Z. and Picaut J.
Understauding ENSO physies — A review, in Earth’s Climate. The Ocean-Atmosphere Interaction ...
Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... European coastal regions of Russia are analyzed. It is shown that the interest of large business in the coastal zones is commonly associated with the concentration of large oil and gas fields (on the shelf and in the coastal zone), with the logistics tasks ... ... oceans and coasts towards sustainable development / Vallega A. [et al.]. (eds.) Milano, 1998. P. 17—116.
2. Pak A., Majd F. Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, case study // Ocean and Coastal Management. 2011. № 54. P. 129—136....
Migrant children in the system of education in Russia: A new research trend
This article analyses trends in, and approaches to, research into problems associated with teaching migrant children at Russian multi-ethnic educational institutions. The author stresses the need to study ... ... Social Cohesion / eds. A. Azzi, E. Bribosia, A. Rea, I. Rorive. L., 2012. P. 279—295.
20. Stephan W. G., Stephan C. W. An integrated Threat Theory of Prejudice // Reducing prejudice and discrimination / ed. by. S. Oscamp. Mahwah, New Jersey, 2000. ...
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... and abnormal social functioning of an individual.
Berkman L., Glass T.,
, Seeman T.
From social integration to health: Durkheim in the new millennium // Social Science and Medicine.
2000. Vol. 51. P. 843—858.
... ... // Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
1993. Vol. 65 (6). P. 1243—1258.
C., Swan P.
Association of negative and positive social ties with fibrinogen levels in young women // Health Psychology.
1999. Vol. 18....
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... special attention to their convergence in developing maritime plans. The authors stress the need for legislative efforts aimed at integrating marine planning in the current legal framework for the regional authorities of different territorial levels. The structure ... ... identification of functional offshore areas of federal, regional, and local significance. The research significance of this study is associated with the further development of strategic planning, namely, marine planning. Its practical significance is in devising ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... and Commercial Technologies in a Changing. Cambridge MA, 1992.
19. Asheim B. T., Isaksen А. Regional Innovations Systems: The Integration of Local «Sticky» and Global «Ubiquitious Knowledge» // The Journal of Technological Transfer. 2002. № 27. P.... ... Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association University of Toronto. Toronto, 2002.
Mikhailova A. A.
innovation environment, regional innovation system, innovation ...
The Development of Russian Social Geography: Challenges, Trends, Priorities
... not only keep their value but acquire new meanings. The author concludes about the importance and the strategies of further integration within the community of social geography researchers, and points out the directions of future research: fundamental ... ... Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshhestvovedov [Socio-economic geography. Bulletin of the Association of Russian geographers, social scientists], no. 1, p. 26—31.
social geography, Russia, post-Soviet ...
Kant’s Asynchronicity Concerning Newtonian Space and Gravity in his Pre-Critical Writings
... Kant’s critical philosophy. But Kant adapted and re-evaluated these two concepts in an asynchronous way. While Kant tries to integrate a notion of gravity into his theory of matter in his very first published writing, he has at this stage no adequate ... ... Watkins. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 182-308.
Kant, I., 2012c. New Doctrine of Motion and Rest and the Conclusions Associated with It in the Fundamental Principles of Natural Science While at the Same Time his Lectures for this Half-Year are ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Britain have a century-long tradition of citizenship. Unlike them, Russia has gone through several stages of radical changes associated with deep political and social transformations, hence a variety of understanding of the concept analysed. A paradoxical ... ... Russia. Only “workers” received political rights and thus full citizenship. The official civil status or citizenship was an integral part of the ideology of workers and “exploited” classes as opposed to “non-working, bourgeois elements”. The ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... crossborder cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region? Balt. Reg., Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 19—27. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-3.
2. City Twin Association Strategy 2010—2020, 2009, Narva, available at:
3. Voinov,... ... Geography, p. 1—22. DOI: 10.1080/02723638.2016.1228371.
16. Simonyan, R. 2011, Russia and EU: Baltic Potential of Economic Integration, Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 4, p. 48—59, available ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region in view of the current social and economic situation and the risks associated with the first stage of the programme implementation (2007—2013). Possible migration risks are considered from the ... .... S.
migration, compatriots, migration programme, social risks, employment potential, migration management, adaptation and integration of migrants
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
2. Smith, A. 2002, Imagining geographies of the ‘new Europe’: geo-economic power and the new European architecture of integration, Political Geography, Vol. 21.
3. Gubanova, T. E. (comp.), 1987, Jekonomicheskaja i social'naja geografija v SSSR: ... ... Social'no-jekonomicheskaja
geografija. Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshhestvovedov [Social and economic geography. Messenger of Association of the Russian geographers-social scientists], no. 1, p. 258—268, available at: http://www. vestnik-
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
Transnational (involving countries) and cross-border (involving adjacent regions of different countries) cooperation and integration are rapidly developing in the Baltic Sea region. Russia lags behind the Nordic countries and Germany as far as innovative ... ... cross-border cooperation — activities that involve the formation of transborder innovative clusters. There are high expectations associated with the formation of such territorially localised innovative networks, as the Helsinki — Saint Petersburg — Tallinn ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... documentary]. In: Zubov, Yu. S. (ed.), Problemy differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992, Dokumental'nyj potok v bibliograficheskoj dejatel'nosti: ... ... Vol.178, no. 4060, p. 471—479.
31. Garfield, E. 1955, Citation indexes for science: a new dimension in documentation trough association of ideas, Science, Vol. 122, no. 3159, p. 108—111.
32. Garfield, E. 1979, Citation indexing: its theory and application ...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
7. Buheji M., Cunha K. The Extent of COVID-19 Pandemic Socio-Economic Impact on Global Poverty // A Global Integrative Multidisciplinary Review. 2020. Vol. 10, № 4. P. 213—224.
10. Chan J. F. W., Yuan S., Kok K. H. et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: A study of a family cluster // The Lancet....