Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
The article describes the results of an integral assessment of the regional social, environmental and economic systems (SEES) and the quality of life (QOL) in the regions of Russia’s ... ... methodology is based on multi-criteria and integrated approaches, the aggregate index method, and the parameter analysis and synthesis. The assessment of SEES and QOL was... ... properties of complex systems in nature and society on the basis of integrated assessment models]. In: Carlin, L. N., Vorobyov, V. N., Shelutko, V. А., Dmitriev, V. V. (eds...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... element that is an expert of collective intelligence, a functional hybrid intelligent system that is artificial collective intelligence. The proposed models are the basis for visual modeling of hybrid intelligent systems that dynamically synthesize an integrated model and method over heterogeneous model and visual fields and simulate the cooperation, relativity and complementarity of collective intelligence for finding solutions on verbal-symbolic and visual-shaped languages.
1. Колесников А. В., Листопад ...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
In this article, we study the political and legal model currently used by Norway in its Northern counties. This work is a part of comprehensive ... ... increasing migration flows and changes in the country’s socio-economic environment. The methods we use in this multidisciplinary study are situated at the interface of national... ... ethnic groups. Today, against the background of declared state multiculturalism and integration, the models of acculturation and non-violent assimilation are both operational...
«Virtual council». Part 2: The synthesis of the method for solving of the heterogeneous diagnostic task
... is relevant to diagnostic situation and combines the set of heterogeneous models of the theoretical, professional knowledge and the experience.
1. Румовская С. Б., Кириков И. А., Колодин А. Е., Данишевский ... ... S. V., Kolodin, А. Е., Danishevskii, V. I.
complex heterogeneous diagnostic task, virtual council, the synthesis of the method for solving of the heterogeneous diagnostic task, integrated model of the virtual council
1+1-Dimensional Yang — Mills Equations and Mass via Quasiclassical Correction to Action
... Electrodynamics. CRC Presss, 2018.
15. Drach J. Sur l'integration par quadrature de léquation // Comptes Rendus Acad. Sci. 1919. Vol. 168, iss. 7. P. 337—340.
16. Kwiatkowski G., Leble S. Quantum Corrections to Quasi-Periodic Solution of Sine-Gordon Model and Periodic Solution of Phi-4 Model // J. Phys.: Conference Series. 2014. Vol. 482. 012023.
17. Maslov V. P. Stationary-Phase Method for Feynman`s Continual Integral // Theor. Math. Phys. 1970. Vol. 2, iss. 1. P. 30—35.
18. Fock V. A. Proper Time in Classical and Quantum // Phys. Zeit. d. Sowjetunion. 1937. Vol. 12. P. 404—425.
19. Its A. R., Matveev V. B. Schrödinger Operators with the Finite-Band ...
Integration of multi-scale hemodynamics models based on data synchronization
This paper describes how multi-scale hemodynamics models can be integrated based on barrier synchronization and Berkeley DB as data exchange mechanism.
1. Холодов A. C. Некоторые динамические модели ... ... Urquiza S. A., Blanco P. J., Vernere M. J., Feijoro R. A. Multidimensional model-ling for the carotid artery blood flow // Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 2006. Vol. 195. P. 4002–4017.
4. Quarteroni A., Formaggiaa L., Veneziani A. Cardiovascular Mathematics: ...
The European idea in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a part of the security and peaceful co-existence policy in the framework of the postwar planning
This article is dedicated to the development of European unity in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a mechanism of collective security and intergovernmental cooperation ... ... author comes to the conclusion about the correlation between the “Europe of regions” model and the European unity concept. The ideas of Scandinavian and Central European integration rested on national, cultural and historical connections of the neighbouring... ... employed historical comparative and inductive types of the historical typological method.
1. Sovetskij Sojuz na mezhdunarodnyh konferencijah perioda Velikoj Otechestvennoj...
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
This article proposes a practical method for estimating the regional asymmetry of small and medium business development and presents the results of its approbation in the Northwestern Federal District of Russia. The ... ... divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35. P. 471—492.
5. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
6. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization,...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
This article explores the possibility of using the methods of public-private partnership (PPP) in integration processes, including those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author formulates the priority ...
The modelling of functional and object development of integrated coastal regional systems
... ensure the system adaptation and manageability in the conditions of environment uncertainty. To this end, the author employs the method of system definition, which makes it possible to identify the connection between the basic elements of the regional system ensuring its integrity and stability. Such approach to the system modelling ensures continuity and flexibility in managerial decision-making.
1. Бильчак В. С. Приграничная ...
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
An integrated approach to solving problems of the transport type associated with the construction of transport routes is presented. We offer to determine the optimal path, based on a new technology - evolutionary modeling by the using of methods inspired by natural systems. The critical issue is a reconciliation of the concepts of biology, information technology and artificial intelligence
1. Чернышев Ю. О., Басова А. В., Полуян А. Ю. Решение задач ...
Method for Calculating the Optimal Configuration of a Wind Generator
... Mulayanto W. P. Modeling of Wind Energy System with MPPT Control // ICEEI. Bandung, 2011.
6. Rekioua D. Wind Power Electric Systems Modeling, Simulation and Control. Springer, 2014.
7. Heier S. Grid Integration of Wind Energy Conversion Systems. John Wiley & Sons, 1998.
Chizhma S. N., Zakharov A. I.
alternative energy, wind generator, synchronous generator, wind turbine, calculation method.
The organisational model of assessing the influence of vocational education on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region
This article emphasises the importance and focuses on the content of the organisational-logical model of the assessment of the influence of vocational training on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region. By means of the target programme method and on the basis of integral expert reviews, the author built a model of the increase in regional vocational training influence on the development and competitiveness of small enterprises.
орган Федеральной службы государственной статистики ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... The main theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional asymmetry of small enterprise innovation development and the mechanism of its diagnostics tested in the case of the regions of the Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation.... ... divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35.P. 471—492.
9. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
10. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization,...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... geography of regions, management at the regional level, both in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries, faces many challenges. Hence, it ... ... effective economic management tools, since traditional approaches and modeling practices at the regional level are not suitable for either ... ... simulation modelling, as well as qualitative and quantitative methods in combination with economic-mathematical optimisation ... ... you export domestic value added contents? Journal of Economic Integration, Vol. 29, no. 2, p. 267—297.
21. Bullón, D., Mena,...
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
... of marketing aspects of modern business activities, first of all empirical research and market modelling helped Prof. Wagner justify propositions on improving the existing models... ... Taudes A. Planning new tariffs at tele. ring —the application and impact of an integrated segmentation, targeting and- positioning tool // Marketing Science. 2008... ... World Business. 2000. 35 (1). S. 61—79.
12. Wagner U., Geyer A. A Maximum Entropy Method for Inverting Laplace Transforms of Probability Density Functions // Biometrika...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... active involvement of municipal units in international cooperation, on the one hand, and aspirations of frontier cities and towns in the Baltic region to solve common problems together, on the other hand. This work is based on a comparative analysis method and a case study methodology. The authors consider four examples (city pairs):... ... new forms of crossborder cooperation. The authors arrive at the conclusion that this model proves to be promising for further development of integration processes in the Baltic region. This practice can be applied by Russian...
The Abel equation and cosmological scalar field zeroes
This article presents a new simple analytical method that makes it possi-ble to design solutions in describing the dynamics of the ... ... Abel Equation of 1st kind to in ation analysis for non-exactly solvable cosmological models // European Physical Journal. 2014. Vol. 20, Iss. 2. P. 106—115.
4. Muslimov... ... Yurov V. A., Chervon S. V., Sami M. Total energy potential as a su-perpotential in integrable cosmological models // Theoretical and Mathematical Physics. 2011. Vol. 166, Iss. 2. P. 299—311.
9. Chervon S. V., Zhuravlev...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural ... ... Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p.
5. Dmitriyev, V. V. 2010, Integral'nyye otsenki sostoyaniya slozhnykh sistem v prirode i ... ... uyazvimosti prirodnykh kompleksov k antropogennym vozdeystviyam [Methods of assessing the vulnerability of natural systems to anthropogenic ... ... effektivnosti deyatel'nosti slozhnykh proizvodstvennykh system [Models accounting for uncertainty in the construction of summary ...
Some characteristics of functioning of the ecosystem “predator-victim” on the basis of the data of the Kaliningrad region
Quantitative mechanisms of development and functioning of ecosystems, which can be decrypted by the constructing models, which are the integrated method to represent, both evolution this systems, and relations between them are determined.
Барабашев А. Г.
Будущее математики. Методологические аспекты прогнозирования. М., 1991.
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
Events are the main element in the formation and presentation of a worldview across all the research disciplines ... ... destruction or reality. We demonstrate the need for a constructive model of a special event—a model taking into account the temporal ... ... semantics of event processes. To build the necessary model, we use the methods of maxima/ minima and infinitesimal calculus and carry ... ... podkhod s pozitsiy kognitivnykh nauk [Representation of events. An Integrative approach from the standpoint of cognitive sciences]....
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... requirements for the efficiency of human resource management (HRM) and internal public relations make it a major management problem.... ... above thesis. Section Three describes data sources and research methods, and Section Four presents findings and conclusions.
... ... PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, no. 6, p. 1—9.
6. Davydenko, V. A. 2004, Model of a specialist taking into account the demand of the professional ... ... Employee Incentive Mechanism Design for Technology Firms, Journal of Integrated Design & Process Science, Vol. 8, no. 1, p. 91—111....
Andrej Zaliznjak. Cutting off the unnecessary
This paper offers a polemic linguistic and philological view on the scientific heritage of one of the ... ... historical-philological analysis of specific texts. Zaliznjak basic method, however, remained unchanged throughout his life. His descriptions ... ... Zaliznjak’s rules can, therefore, be identified with predictive models in the sense adopted in natural sciences. His models gave ... ... declarations about the language structure and avoided developing integral theories of language, he can be called a consistent structuralist ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... transformation of regional economies, the economic acceleration of many major cities, and by the active introduction of strategic management tools (KPI, etc.). The article... ... contemporary research on this subject in Russia is an attempt to create comprehensive methods of assessing urban development without taking into account the specifics... ... обращения: 10.08.2019).
20. Sarimin M., Yigitcanlar T. Towards a comprehensive and integrated knowledge-based urban development model: status quo and directions // International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development...
A calculation of the diffusion coefficient of solids in watercourses
The results of the solution of the integral equations of motion numerical method presented in dimensionless form related to the relative inertia of the particles and the relaxation time of the particle. It is found that when the increase in the relative inertia of the particles, decreases ... ... carrier medium, but also the relative inertia of the particles.
1. Lumborg U., Windelin A. Hydrography and cohesive sediment modelling: application to the Romo Dyb tidal area // Journal of Marine Systems. 2003. Vol. 38, № 3–4. P. 287–303.
2. Белолипецкий ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
Latvia’s participation in the process of integration and globalization within the European Uni on creates a need to improve tools of competitiveness ... ... macro-levels. This study identifies the development stage of Latvia’s regions and considers methods as well as experience of evaluation and improvement of the competitiveness of... ... M., Schatko, A. A. 2007, Reytingovie modeli konkurentosposobnosti regionov [Rating models of regional competitiveness.], Upravlenie v socialnih i ekonomisceskih sistemah:...
Method of analysis of electromagnetic safety of radio electronic means by external handicaps
The approach to the analysis of electromagnetic safety of radio electronic means based on is frequency the limited models of the characteristic of spectral density of power of a source of handicaps and characteristic frequency selectivity receptor of handicaps is offered. For a complete rating of electromagnetic safety the integrated criterion including power criterion and criterion of blocking is offered. The power criterion takes into account the contribution of separate radiations of sources of handicaps to total power of handicaps, and also contribution of power of ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
The Baltic Sea region is one of the most developed and well-formed regions of international cooperation. It is a place ... ... and intergovernmental organisations, and the application of the method of cartographic analysis have contributed to defining the ... ... i Evropeiskogo soyuza [The Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the Northwest of the Russian Federation and the ... ... The Baltic region in international politics: to the question of modeling the process of regionalization, Studia Humanitatis Borealis,...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
Innovative activities underpin the economic development and competitiveness of Russian regions. This article seeks to compare ... ... approaches to evaluate regional innovation performance. The same methods are employed in this study. Comparative analysis indicates ... ...., Zelezinskij, A. L. 2018, Innovative development of regions: models of analysis and assessment of prospects, Innovacionnoe razvitie ... ... innovative development, innovative activity, composite indicator, integral index, interregional comparisons, regional economy
Application of the gravimetric method in the study of paleoincisions on the territory of the Kaliningrad region
... Airborne electromagnetic measurements as basis for a 3D geological model of an Elsterian incision // Z. dt. Ges. Geowiss. 2009. № ... ... 1878. S. 185—257.
12. Jørgensen F., Sandersen P. B. E. Buried and open tunnel valleys in Denmark — erosion beneath multiple ... ... P. B. E. Buried valley mapping in Denmark: evaluating mapping method constraints and the importance of data density // Z. dt.... ... Geophysical investigations of buried Quaternary valleys in Denmark: an integrated application of transient electromagnetic soundings, ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... empirical material is collected from the world’s largest abstract and citation database, SciVerse Scopus, which makes it possible ... ... integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova,... ... Organizacija i metodika informacionnoj raboty [Organization and method of information work], no. 6, p. 18—27.
15. Marshakova-Shaykevich,... ... Scientometrics, Vol. 1, p. 445—461.
39. Small, H. G. 1977, A co-citation models of scientific specialty: A Longitudinal study of collagen ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... article presents the results of a study aimed to devise a methodology for developing the model structure of a maritime plan for the Baltic Sea. The study methodology is based on current regulations on marine use and na-ture management as well as international maritime planning practices. Since marine... ... developing maritime plans. The authors stress the need for legislative efforts aimed at integrating marine planning in the current legal framework for the regional authorities... ...
10. Myakinenkov, V. М. 2013, Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 71—81. DOI:
Indirect translation: Main trends in practice and research
... concerns indirect translation (ITr), understood broadly as translation of translation, and has the aim of facilitating systematic research on this long-standing, widespread... ... Finally, the how question considers selected details of ITr processes as well as the methods used in identifying most probable mediating texts and languages. The article... ... communist Poland in para-fascist Portugal. Target.
Pięta, H. and Maia, R. B., 2015. Integrating Indirect Translation into the Academic Education of Future Generations of Translators across Europe: A Lisbon Model. In: Translating Europe Forum. Brussels, Belgium, 29—30 October 2015.
The bological effects of thermal impact on plants
4. Volmer J. P., Deque M., Tarrand M. Large Scale Fluctuations in a Long Range Integration of the ECMWF Spectral Model // Tellus. 1983. Vol. 35. P. 173.
5. Гласко М. П., Ранцман Е... .... G. The plate tectonic approximation: Plate nonrigidity, diffuse plate boundaries, and global plate motions // Ann. Revs. Earth Plannet. Sci. 1998. Vol. 26.P.615—642... ...., 2000.
8. Vidyakina S. V., Averina N. G., Rassadina V. V. et al.Opportunities of methods of indication of stress and norm reactions of plants // Ekologicheskiy Vestnik...
The linguistic paradigm in Kant studies
... focusing on the language of Kant's works. Such a study can be either independent or integrated int a logicalphilosophical analysis. The author emphasizes Kant’s contribution to the German philosophical and scientific discourse of the Enlightenment and summarizes current findings on the... ... is shown that the analysis of Kant’s linguistic creativity (new terms, syntactic models, utterance structures, communicative speech structure, modality, text generation... ... prepodavaniya inostrannykh yazykov — 2008 [Actual problems of linguistics, pedagogy and methods of teaching foreign languages — 2008]. Kaliningrad, pp. 66—74.
System analysis and methodology for developing a software product of a mathematical model of physical processes for the aviation industry
The method of closed chains of discrete symmetries is used to multiply Toda lattices in one and two spatial dimensions. Using the modified Toda equations m0TCand m1TC as an example, it is shown that the combination of ... ... Equation // Theor. Math. Phys. 1999. Vol. 122, iss. 1. P. 39—45.
18. Athorne C., Nimmo J. J. C. On the Moutard Transformation for Integrable Partial Differential Equations // Inverse Problems. 1991. Vol. 7, iss. 5. P. 809—826.
19. Юров А. В. Преобразование ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... concept of “network” is traditionally used in sociological and economic sciences and serves as an in important object of research ... ... their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach, thus, it makes it possible to forecast the ... ... Modeli processov rasprostranenija aktivnosti v setevyh strukturah [Model of the propagation of activity in network structures]. In: ... ... teorija, metody, praktika [Economic Geography: History, Theory, methods, practices], Moscow.
16. Sidorov, V. P., Shamaeva, N....
The moving boundaries of news translation
... practices that do not necessarily have an identified source text? If so, what do we analyze and compare? Can we call these practices ‘translation’? How do we integrate multimodality into our traditionally textual analyses? This article formulates... ... calls for sustained research in the reception of news translation and with cognitive methods, as well as intensified exchanges with audiovisual translation.
Baker, M... ....1080/14708470508668890.
Tsai, C., 2006. Translation through Interpreting: A Television Newsroom Model. Translation in Global News, University of Warwick.
Tsai, C., 2010. News Translator...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, West Pomeranian, Pomeranian, and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeships, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, ... ... city of Saint Petersburg) in 2002—2011. The study uses standard methods of demographic analysis, the data provided by national ... ... characterised by a low stationary phase of the demographic transition model (DTM). The situation proves to be unfavourable in the Polish ... ... 2001. № 53. P. 1653—1666.
12. Dubauskas G. Euro Atlantic Integration and Foreign Banks in Transitional Economies // Tiltai....