Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
The article is devoted to the topical issue of providing innovation security of the Kaliningrad region, Russia’s exclave on the Baltic Sea. The author discusses the importance of creating a favourable innovation environment in the region for sustainable implementation of the innovative model of economic development....
The development of science as a factor in the Kaliningrad region innovative security
The paper examines the role of research institutions in the system of innovation security of the region and highlights vital interests and security threats to the regional innovation system in the field of research. The author describes important factors having a positive and a negative impact on the competitiveness of the research ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... digitalization (on the example of the Novgorod region), Voprosy innovacionnoj jekonomiki [Russian journal of innovation economics], vol. 9, no. 3, p. 865—874. doi:
. (In Russ.).
34. Mikhailova, A. A. 2017, Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region, Vestnik Baltijskogo federal’nogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Ser.: Estestvennye i medicinskie nauki [Vestnik IKBFU. Natural and Medical sciences],...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
The geography of modern innovation processes increasingly covers not only megalopolises and large industrial cities, but also rural areas. The issue of innovative development of the countryside has acquired particular prominence in the context of securing human capital and preventing the marginalization of rural settlements, though creating a favorable environment for life and business in particular. At the initial stage, the innovation of rural areas is associated with the diffusion and implementation ...
Some Aspects of Economic Security of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region under Conditions of Geo-Economic Uncertaint
... enterprises in 2014—2015 and emphasise the role of key industrial exporters. This article is a preliminary study without any claim to completeness. Further research will seek to present the findings obtained in more detail.
Lachininskiy S. S.
economic security, geo-economic uncertainty, Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, economic stability, competitive advantages, innovations
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... 2010. Vol. 62, № 5. P. 419—470.
28. Roberts G. E. From Music to Mathematics: Exploring the Connections. Baltimore, 2016. P. 112.
29. Winckel F. Music, Sound and Sensation: A Modern Exposition. Dover, 1967. P. 134.
Gorochnaya V. V.
economic security, innovation security, regional reproduction, economic cycles, self-organizing, self-regulation, geo-economic turbulence, Russian Western-border regions
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
2. Ob utverzhdenii Doktriny prodovol'stvennoj bezopasnosti Rossijskoj Federacii [On approval of the Doctrine of the food security of the Russian Federation]: Ukaz Prezidenta Rossijskoj Federacii № 120 ot 30 janvarja 2010 g. [Presidential Decree ... ... Vasilchenko, M. 2011, Uslovija formirovanija innovacionnogo potenciala rossijskogo zhivotnovodstva [Conditions for the formation of innovative potential of Russian livestock], Regional'nye agrosistemy: jekonomika i sociologija [Regional
agro-ecosystems: Economics ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... companies and the level of their internal digitalization, the development of e-commerce and digital networks, information security. The research is carried out in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation in 2010—2018. The results of the study ... ... support is required for the development of the digital economy of the region while implementing an alternative scenario of innovative development.
Mikhaylova A. A., Plotnikova A. P.
information society, digital technologies, internet, innovative ...
East Baltics: Economic Dilemmas of Security
This article considers military security in the Eastern Baltic. The research focuses on the economic sustainability of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in the context ... ... military spending accounts for a smaller proportion of the GDP or budget revenues, but it is integrated into the general model of innovative and technological development. In the case of the Baltics, it is advisable to estimate military spending as a proportion ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... smart specialization // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2016. № 10. Р. 65—81. doi: org/10.32609/0042-8736-2016-10-65-81.
Kuznetsova T. Yu., Gorochnaya V. V., Rostovtsev N. G.
large cities, coastal cities, Russian Western Borderlands, economic security, innovation security, cluster analysis.
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... http://njblog. nl/2011/03/16/waar-gaat-het-debat-over-het-ehrm-nu-eigenlijk-over/ (accessed 6 March 2012).
10. Gorbachev, M. Perestroika: New Thinking for Our Country and the World, New York, Harper and Row, 1987.
11. Ivanov, I. 2001, The New Russian Identity: Innovation and Continuity in Russian Foreign Policy, Washington Quarterly, Vol. 24, no. 3, p. 7—13.
12. Kropatcheva, E. 2012, Russia and the role of the OSCE in European security: a ‘Forum’ for dialog or a ‘Battlefield’ of interests? European Security, Vol. 21, no. 3, p. 370—394. doi: 10.1080/096628392 011.640323.
13. Leach, P., Hardman, H., Stephenson, S. 2010, Can the European Court’s Pilot Judgment Procedure ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... regions of the western border of Russia], Kaliningrad, 267 p. (in Russ.).
2. Lachininskii, S.S. 2018, Some aspects of economic security of Saint- Petersburg and the Leningrad region under conditions of geoeconomic uncertaint, Balt. Reg., vol. 10, no. 3,... ... of the North-West: problems and development prospects], no. 3 (48), p. 87—103 (in Russ.).
7. Saiensus, M. 2014, Analysis of innovative sustainability of socio-econonic systems, Socioeconomic Research Bulletin, no. 4 (55), p. 109—114.
8. Tatarkin, A....
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
... Inquiry into the Finnish Political Imaginary of Russia, 1918—1930s. Tampere.
Khudoley, K. K.
(ed.). 2004. New Security Challenges as Challenges to Peace Research: Proceeding of 16
Nordic Peace Research Conference.
Saint Petersburg.... ....php/films/76-peoples-of-the-baltic-film> [Accessed 14 Juny 2010].
Khudolei Konstantin, Novikova Irina, Lanko Dmitry
higher education, graduate studies, innovative teaching, international relations, Baltic Sea Region, Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University, St. Petersburg State ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... universiteta [Bulletin of Tomsk State University], no. 356, p. 135—139.
11. Mingaleva, Zh. А., Gershanok, G. А. 2012, Ustojchivoe razvitie regiona: innovacii, jekonomicheskaja bezopasnost', konkurentosposobnost' [Sustainable development
of the region: innovation, economic security, competitiveness], Jekonomika regiona [The region's economy], no. 3, p. 68—77.
12. Voloshenko, K. Yu., Gimbitsky, K. K., Kuznetsova, A. L., Fedorov, G. M. 2015, Modelirovanie regional'noj sistemy dolgosrochnoj ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... Oblast, Regional Research of Russia, Vol. 7, no. 4, p. 352—362.
4. Strategiya natsional'noi bezopasnosti Rossii [The National Security Strategy of Russia], 2015, Moscow, available at:
Authority/president (accessed ... ... Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989,...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... Therefore, there is a need to supplement the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region with the Northern Dimension project. The innovative nature of macroregional cooperation in the Baltic Sea region is manifested in interpreting the region as an indivisible ... ....lv/en/policy/baltic-sea-region/european-union-strategyfor-the-baltic-sea-region (accessed 11.09.2015).
15. Hampton, M., Hancock, D. (eds.) 2015, The Baltic Security Puzzle: Regional Patterns of Democratization, Integration, and Authoritarianism, London, 224 p.
16. Nacchia, Ch. 2015,...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... Social Business Initiative, Creating a favourable climate for social enterprises, key stakeholders in the social economy and innovation, Brussels, available at:
(accessed 19.... ....eu/eurostat/en/web/products-datasets/-/NAMA_10_CO3_P3
22. Hislop, H., Hill, J. 2011, Reinventing the Wheel: A Circular Economy for Resource Security, Green Alliance, available at:
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... chosen as the object of the current research. The authors identify technological safety within more general scope of national security typology. The article reflects on the empirical data on the scale of mechanical engineering development in industrialized ... ... of import flows of the North-Western subjects of the RF revealed that regional enterprises significantly lack technologically innovative machines and equipment. It brings about the conclusion that the local industry must be more focused on some import ...
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... municipal districts. The result is a combination of measures aimed simultaneously at solving defence problems, delivering economic security, and supporting trans-border cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes.... ... This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural spheres, as well as international spatial planning innovations (German landscape planning, etc.), can be adopted in Russia.
1. Бакланов П. Я., Ганзей С. С. Трансграничные ...
Was heißt Fortschritt im Wissen? Gnoseotopische Überlegungen zur Aufklärung und ihren Folgen
... gnoseotope (from Greek gnōsis: cognition, knowledge and topos: place, area, field) can be defined as the area of relatively secure knowledge, which is subject to both quantitative (cumulative) and qualitative (paradigmatic) historical changes. Considering ... ... Hidden Soul: the Growth of the Unconscious, 1750—1900, in: American Imago, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 257—289.
Specht, R. 1972, Innovation und Folgelast. Beispiele aus der neueren Philosophie- und Wissenschaftsgeschichte. Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt. — (Problemata ...