The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... global competitiveness in the future, the Baltic Sea region (BSR) needs to preserve and improve its technological capability and innovativeness. This article focuses on innovations in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external innovation drivers and innovation environments in the BSR and individual countries within the region. Firstly, some definitions of innovations, innovation drivers, and characteristics of a favourable innovation environment are presented. Secondly, the current condition of innovation environments ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
The article is devoted to the topical issue of providing innovation security of the Kaliningrad region, Russia’s exclave on the Baltic Sea. The author discusses the importance of creating a favourable innovation environment in the region for sustainable implementation of the innovative model of economic development. The author assesses the innovation environment in the Kaliningrad region and performs a retrospective analysis of its transformation. Special attention ...
Innovations in higher education
... discusses the involvement of teachers in innovative activity as a purposeful process of overcoming innovation barriers. Selected subjective and objective factors of innovative activity of University lecturers — innovative potential of the teacher and innovative environment of the University – are also discussed.
1. Власенко Ю. А. Психологический анализ инновационного потенциала личности : дис. … канд. психол. наук. Симферополь,...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
Although it is a common assumption that innovations are one of the most important factors of economic development, there is a need to review some provisions of innovation methodology so that new fundamental values are taken into account more fully. Most recent business models are based on the depletion of natural environment, whose potential has been almost exhausted. It is necessary to introduce new ideas that are of use for society and create values for companies. One way of achieving this goal is “green” (environmental) innovations. The next decade is expected ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... (accessed 12 September 2012).
25. Project — Arctic Materials Technologies, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/6457 (accessed 16 September 2012).
26. Project — Coastal environment, technology and innovation in the Arctic, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/5099 (accessed 15 September 2012).
27. Project — Innovation and Business Cooperation, KEEP Knowledge and ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12. Barca F., Mccann P., Rodríguez-Pose A. The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches // J. of Regional Science. 2012. № 52 (1). P. 134—152.
13. Boddy M. Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2000. № 18 (3). P. 301—319.
14. Bradford N. Place matters and multilevel governance: perspectives on a new urban policy paradigm // Policy Options. 2004. Febr. P. 39—44.
15. Brette O., Chappoz ...
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
This article analyses the role of strategic potential of organisations in ensuring its competitiveness in a dynamic environment. The author considers the process of open innovation management. Special attention is paid to the joint activities of a number of organisations in innovative research and development and its further application.
1. Баззел Р., Гейл Б., Салтан Р. Доля рынка — ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... european regions: The impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (3). P. 749—774. doi: 10.1093/jeg/lbv042.
17. Coenen L., Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. 2017. № 35 (4). P. 600—620. doi: 10.1177/0263774X16646583.
18. Cooke P., Boekholt P., Todtling F. The Governance of Innovation in Europe. Regional Perspectives on Global Competitiveness. L., 2000.
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... EHkologo-gigienicheskie osnovy monitoringa i ohrany gorodskoj sredy [Ekologo-gigiyenichesky bases of monitoring and protection of the urban environment], Voronezh, 332 p. (In Russ.)
30. Yakushev, A. B., Kurolap, S. A., Karpovich, M. A. 2013, EHkologicheskaya ocenka ... ... Systems & Science, Third Edition, Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov ...
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
The issue of regional development involves the study of growth drivers in a competitive, innovative and open environment. In these conditions, cluster forms of integration are considered as centers of economic and innovative regional development. The article examines a specialized agro-industrial complex that is developing at the interregional level on the ...
The virtual learning environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
This article considers the innovative technology of educational process organization in the virtual environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics built on the SharePoint platform. The author describes its structure, as well as the purpose and functions of its most important enclosures.
1. Болотин И. Н. Открытое ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
6. Davis, C., Arthurs, D. 2006, What Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policies in the 21st Century, Ottawa, available at:
(accessed 19.12.2016).... ... the World’s Energy, Materials, Food, and Water Needs’, available at:
8. Towards the Circular Economy: Accelerating the scale-up ...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... and assesses the influence of macro-geographical factors on communication behaviour of people in the course of transition to innovative economy through the example of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Dinamika razvitija jekonomicheskogo krizisa: Sweden [The ... ... (accessed 25 December 2010).
4. Zimin, B. N. 2003, Razmewenie proizvodstva v rynochnoj srede [Location of production in a market environment], Moscow.
5. Joenniemi, P. 2010, Strategija ES dlja regiona Baltijskogo morja: chego my dostigli? [The EU strategy ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
.... Druzhinin, A. G. 2017, The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989, The port service industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York.
9. Enright, M. J., Roberts, B. H. 2001, Regional clustering in Australia, Australian Journal of Management, Special ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... attractiveness of regions], St. Petersburg, p. 28.
5. Dyiba, E. A. 2016, The influence of the University on the formation of the urban environment, HVII Aprelskaya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya po problemam razvitiya ekonomiki i obschestva [XVII April ... ... D. 2005, Marketing mest [Marketing places], St. Petersburg, p. 54. (in Russ.)
7. Kotov, A. I. Quality of life as a tool for innovative economic development, Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical statements ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
22. CSR «Severo-Zapad» sostavil innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia], 2007, Centr strategicheskih
razrabotok «Severo-Zapad» [Center for Strategic Research "North-West"],... ....5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2
27. Gorkin, A. P., Smirnyagin, L. V. 1979, A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge, G. J. R. Chichester, Spatial Analysis, Industry and the Industrial Environment....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Development], Moscow, 174 p.
20. Amin, A., Cohendet, P. 1999, Learning and adaptation in decentralised business networks, Environment and Planning: Society and Space, no. 17 (1), p. 87—104.
21. Bathelt, H. 2002, The re-emergence of a media industry ... ... in Leipzig, European Planning Studies, no. 10, p. 583—611.
22. Clark, G. L., Tracey, P. 2004, Global Competitiveness and Innovation: An Agent-Centered Perspective. Houndsmill, New York.
23. Cook, K. S., Emerson, R. M., Gillmore, M. R., Yamagishi,...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... largest European ports. The authors analyze the strengths of the seaport construction project, namely, the favorable natural environment and climate, advantageous geographical position, strong political will demonstrated by the federal and regional authorities.... ... gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Problems of investment through public-private
partnerships], Investicii i innovacii [Investments and Innovations], no. 1, p.144—150.
4. Bragina, Z. V., Orlov, V. V., Andreeva, N. Yu. 2011, Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... components. The authors analyse the Russian and European approaches to route development. The article focuses on the institutional environment and tourist and recreational resources necessary for water route development. Special attention is paid to the activity ... ... rating for objects that can be potentially included in the route. The creation of trans-border water routes is presented as an innovative technology of identifying a territory’s potential and its further development. The authors stress the trans-border ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... (accessed 19.01.2014).
24. Fedorov, G. M. 1984, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka: teorija i metodicheskie osnovy [Geodemographic environment: theory and methodological foundations], Leningrad, Nauka.
25. Fedorov, G. M. 1985, Geodemograficheskaja tipologija ... ... at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04.2015).
33. Morgan, K. 2001, The Exaggerated Death of Geography: Localised Learning, Innovation and Uneven Development, Paper presented to The Future of Innovation Studies Conference, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology,...
Strategic competitiveness of organisations in knowledge economy
... concepts striving to explain the development and sustaining of stable competitive advantages of organisations in the dynamic environment of global economy. The article explores the features of the impact of development programmes of the leading educational ... ...
18. Calunic D., Rodan S. Resource recombination’s in the firm: knowledge structures and the potential for Schumpeterian innovation// Strategic Management Journal.1998. Vol. 19. P. 1193—1201.
19. Drejer A. Strategic Management and Core Competencies....
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... 2, 2004, p. 219—225. (In Russ.)
6. Kasimov, N. S. (ed.), 2007, Innovacii v geograficheskom i ehkologicheskom obrazovanii [Innovations in geographical and ecological education], Moscow, 230 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kakhro, N. M., Kassens, X., Trojan, V. N.,... ... (In Russ.)
13. Rydén, L., Migula, P., Andersson, M. 2003, Environmental Science Understanding, protecting and managing the environment in the Baltic Sea Region, Baltic University Press, Uppsala, 824p.
14. Ionov, V. V. 1997, Centre for Baltic and Arctic ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... korporativnogo prava, upravlenija i venchurnogo investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Corporate governance and innovative development of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Capital Syktyvkar ... ...
21. Petrakos, G, Rodríguez-Pose, A., Rovolis, A. 2005, Growth, integration, and regional disparities in the European Union, Environment and planning A, Vol. 37 (10), p. 1837—1855.
22. Arbia, G., Piras, G. 2005, Convergence in Per-capita GDP Across ...
Managerial skills and the strategic potential of organisations
The radical changes in the environment of contemporary organisations call for an analysis of their strategic potential. On the basis of resource approach ... ...
Chesbrought H., Rosenbloom R.
The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation’s technology. Industrial and Corporate Change 2002. N 11 (3). P. 529—555. ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... Geopolitics, Vol. 16, p. 70—90.
25. Kramsch, O. 2011, Regulating European borders: a cultural perspective. In: Veggeland, N. (ed.) Innovative regulatory approaches: coping with Scandinavian and European policies, New York, Nova Science Publishers.
26. O’Loughlin,... ... Sidaway, J. D. 2001, Rebuilding bridges: a critical geopolitics of Iberian transfrontier cooperation in a European context, Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, Vol. 19, p. 743—778.
31. Wastl-Walter, D. (ed.), 2011, The Ashgate Research ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... 133—141. (In Russ.)
19. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, "The sea component of" social geography of Russia: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya geograficheskaya, p. 10—19. (In Russ.)
20. Ilyin, I. A. 1934, O Rossii. Tri rechi [About ... ... Russ.)
30. Famoso, N. 1995, Sicily: a dialectic between coastal and inland areas. In: Cortesi, G. (ed.) Urban change and the environment. The case of North-western Mediterranean, Guerini, Milano, p. 269—294.
31. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, Russia’s Coastal ...