The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... global competitiveness in the future, the Baltic Sea region (BSR) needs to preserve and improve its technological capability and innovativeness. This article focuses on innovations in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external innovation drivers and innovation environments in the BSR and individual countries within the region. Firstly, some definitions of innovations, innovation drivers, and characteristics of a favourable innovation environment are presented. Secondly, the current condition of innovation environments ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... european regions: The impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (3). P. 749—774. doi: 10.1093/jeg/lbv042.
17. Coenen L., Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. 2017. № 35 (4). P. 600—620. doi: 10.1177/0263774X16646583.
18. Cooke P., Boekholt P., Todtling F. The Governance of Innovation in Europe. Regional Perspectives on Global Competitiveness. L., 2000.
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12. Barca F., Mccann P., Rodríguez-Pose A. The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches // J. of Regional Science. 2012. № 52 (1). P. 134—152.
13. Boddy M. Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2000. № 18 (3). P. 301—319.
14. Bradford N. Place matters and multilevel governance: perspectives on a new urban policy paradigm // Policy Options. 2004. Febr. P. 39—44.
15. Brette O., Chappoz ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
Although it is a common assumption that innovations are one of the most important factors of economic development, there is a need to review some provisions of innovation methodology so that new fundamental values are taken into account more fully. Most recent business models are based on the depletion of natural environment, whose potential has been almost exhausted. It is necessary to introduce new ideas that are of use for society and create values for companies. One way of achieving this goal is “green” (environmental) innovations. The next decade is expected ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... EHkologo-gigienicheskie osnovy monitoringa i ohrany gorodskoj sredy [Ekologo-gigiyenichesky bases of monitoring and protection of the urban environment], Voronezh, 332 p. (In Russ.)
30. Yakushev, A. B., Kurolap, S. A., Karpovich, M. A. 2013, EHkologicheskaya ocenka ... ... Systems & Science, Third Edition, Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov ...
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
This article analyses the role of strategic potential of organisations in ensuring its competitiveness in a dynamic environment. The author considers the process of open innovation management. Special attention is paid to the joint activities of a number of organisations in innovative research and development and its further application.
1. Баззел Р., Гейл Б., Салтан Р. Доля рынка — ...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... zhurnal [Saint-Petersburg Economic Journal], no. 1, p. 81—88 (in Rus.).
13. Orlov, M. Sh., Serdjukov, A. V., Shapovalov, A. V. 2019, Handling with solid municipal waste: problems of regulation and the ways of their solution, Innovatsionnoe razvitie [Innovative development], no.2, p. 32—35 (in Rus.).
14. Kaplina, S. P., Semenova, M. V., Dzjuba, K.S., Andronov, S. V., Kamanina, I. Z., Starostina, I. A. 2018, Municipal solid waste as secondary raw material (exemplified by Dubna, Moscow region), Uspekhi ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... in peer-reviewed journals, indexed in Scopus) the study confirmed the hypothesis on ‘coastalizing’ socio-economic and innovative potential and advanced growth of coastal centers. At the same time, there is also a high differentiation within the ... ... cities belonging of to the various identified clusters. The results of research highlight the necessity for improving the urban environment quality, the need to retain and attract human capital, to rethink the center-periphery structure of the modern Russia’s ...
Innovations in higher education
... discusses the involvement of teachers in innovative activity as a purposeful process of overcoming innovation barriers. Selected subjective and objective factors of innovative activity of University lecturers — innovative potential of the teacher and innovative environment of the University – are also discussed.
1. Власенко Ю. А. Психологический анализ инновационного потенциала личности : дис. … канд. психол. наук. Симферополь,...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... vulnerability of the regional system in relation to irregularly occurring and turbulently developing impulses of the external environment.
The theoretical model and hypothesis are verified on the basis of empirical data on the Western border regions of ... ... zone in modern geo-turbulent conditions. The study provides the long term (2000—2018) analysis of the phase conjugacy of the innovative product share in GRP (characterizing the innovation subcycle) and the ratio of investment to GRP (characterizing the ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
The article is devoted to the topical issue of providing innovation security of the Kaliningrad region, Russia’s exclave on the Baltic Sea. The author discusses the importance of creating a favourable innovation environment in the region for sustainable implementation of the innovative model of economic development. The author assesses the innovation environment in the Kaliningrad region and performs a retrospective analysis of its transformation. Special attention ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
.... P. 52—59. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2018.03.011.
22. Sun Y. Spatial distribution of patents in China // Regional Studies. 2000. № 34. P. 441—454. doi: doi.org/10.1080/00343400050058693.
23. Uyarra E., Flanagan K. From regional systems of innovation to regions as innovation policy spaces // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2010. № 28 (4). P. 681—695. doi: doi.org/10.1068/c0961.
Lachininskii S. S., Mikhaylova A. A., Sorokin I. S.
rural areas, agglomeration factor, coastal zone, urbanization, innovation diffusion....
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... volatility in global markets, the unstable positions of leading exporters and importers, and changes in the economic and political environment call for new strategies and forms of interaction. This study aims to understand to what extent port authorities in ... .... Chai, L., Li, J., Tangpong, Ch., Clauss, Th. 2020, The interplays of coopetition, conflicts, trust, and efficiency process innovation in vertical B2B relationships, Industrial Marketing Management, no. 85, p. 269—280. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman....
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
The subject of this study is the influence of area factors on the innovation activities of small enterprises. The main theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional asymmetry of small enterprise innovation development ...
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... comparative assessment of the Baltic region countries on the basis of three groups of indicators — indicators of economic and research potential, indicators of dynamics of economic and research potential development, and indicators of economic and innovation potential of the states of the region. The author emphasises the need for Russia to cooperate with other countries of the region in the field of innovations as well as the possible role for the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University in this ...
The virtual learning environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
This article considers the innovative technology of educational process organization in the virtual environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics built on the SharePoint platform. The author describes its structure, as well as the purpose and functions of its most important enclosures.
1. Болотин И. Н. Открытое ...
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Interesov v Osvoenii Severa i Arktiki [Interaction of Global, National and Regional Economic Interests in the Development of the North and Arctic], The Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Apatity (in Russ.).
22. Vvedenskiy, A. 2014, Innovation Infrastructure as the Key Element of Sustainable Venture Ecosystem in Russia, Baltic Rim Economies, 29 April, p. 44.
23. Makarychev, A., Sergunin, A. 2017, Russia’s Role in Regional Cooperation and the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... attractiveness of regions], St. Petersburg, p. 28.
5. Dyiba, E. A. 2016, The influence of the University on the formation of the urban environment, HVII Aprelskaya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya po problemam razvitiya ekonomiki i obschestva [XVII April ... ... D. 2005, Marketing mest [Marketing places], St. Petersburg, p. 54. (in Russ.)
7. Kotov, A. I. Quality of life as a tool for innovative economic development, Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical statements ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
6. Davis, C., Arthurs, D. 2006, What Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policies in the 21st Century, Ottawa, available at:
(accessed 19.12.2016).... ... the World’s Energy, Materials, Food, and Water Needs’, available at:
8. Towards the Circular Economy: Accelerating the scale-up ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... (accessed 19.01.2014).
24. Fedorov, G. M. 1984, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka: teorija i metodicheskie osnovy [Geodemographic environment: theory and methodological foundations], Leningrad, Nauka.
25. Fedorov, G. M. 1985, Geodemograficheskaja tipologija ... ... at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04.2015).
33. Morgan, K. 2001, The Exaggerated Death of Geography: Localised Learning, Innovation and Uneven Development, Paper presented to The Future of Innovation Studies Conference, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology,...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Development], Moscow, 174 p.
20. Amin, A., Cohendet, P. 1999, Learning and adaptation in decentralised business networks, Environment and Planning: Society and Space, no. 17 (1), p. 87—104.
21. Bathelt, H. 2002, The re-emergence of a media industry ... ... in Leipzig, European Planning Studies, no. 10, p. 583—611.
22. Clark, G. L., Tracey, P. 2004, Global Competitiveness and Innovation: An Agent-Centered Perspective. Houndsmill, New York.
23. Cook, K. S., Emerson, R. M., Gillmore, M. R., Yamagishi,...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... the economy on the development of enterprises in the Arctic. In: Fedyukhin, A., Dixit, S. (eds.) Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives, 29—30 October 2020, Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation. doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202022001041.
29. Klemeshev,... ... 10.3390/su12051986.
37. Daly, E. H., Cobb, J. B. Jr. 1990, For the Common Good: Redirecting the Economy toward Community, the Environment, and a Sustainable Future, Beacon Press, Boston, MA, p. 482. doi: 10.1177/027046769101100137.
38. Menegaki, A. N.,...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt, Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
31. Berend. I. T. 2007, Social ... ....32609/0042—8736—2020-4-67-106
52. Lipets, Yu. G. 2006, An external factor of regional transformation — price environment of region, country, group of countries with the same price system. In Shuper, V. A. (ed.) VI Socrates Conference ‘The ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
There is an increasing need for the assessment of urban development rates in the world. In modern Russia, this need is reaffirmed by the transformation of regional economies, the economic acceleration of many major cities, and by the active introduction of strategic management tools (KPI, etc.). The article analyses the current indexes and rankings of urban development. The author explored the main methodological approaches to the assessment of the rate of urban development. One of the topical...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
.... Druzhinin, A. G. 2017, The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989, The port service industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York.
9. Enright, M. J., Roberts, B. H. 2001, Regional clustering in Australia, Australian Journal of Management, Special ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Socioeconomic Implications, Romanian journal of regional science, Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 74—83.
47. Salvati, L., Forino, G. 2014, A ‘laboratory’ of landscape degradation: social and economic implications for sustainable development in peri-urban areas, Innovation and Sustainable Development, Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 232—249.
48. Salvati, L., Zitti, M. 2007, Territorial disparities, natural resource distribution, and land degradation: a case study in southern Europe, Geojournal, Vol. 70, no. 2—3, p.185—194....
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
22. CSR «Severo-Zapad» sostavil innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia], 2007, Centr strategicheskih
razrabotok «Severo-Zapad» [Center for Strategic Research "North-West"],... ....5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2
27. Gorkin, A. P., Smirnyagin, L. V. 1979, A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge, G. J. R. Chichester, Spatial Analysis, Industry and the Industrial Environment....
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... (accessed 12 September 2012).
25. Project — Arctic Materials Technologies, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/6457 (accessed 16 September 2012).
26. Project — Coastal environment, technology and innovation in the Arctic, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/5099 (accessed 15 September 2012).
27. Project — Innovation and Business Cooperation, KEEP Knowledge and ...
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
14. Bychkova, S. G., Parshintseva, L. S., Gerasimova, E. B. 2020, The Assessment of Territorial Differences in Access and Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Russian Federation. In: Bogoviz, A. (eds) Complex Systems: Innovation and Sustainability in the Digital Age. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol 282, Springer, Cham, p. 197—206. doi:
15. Gladkova, A., Ragnedda, M. 2020, Exploring digital inequalities ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... (accessed 30 March 2021).
41. Stronza, A. L., Hunt, C. A., Fitzgerald, L. A. 2019, Ecotourism for Conservation?, Annual Review of Environment and Resources, no. 44, p. 229—5. doi:
42. Zolfani, S. ... ... Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D....
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
..., A. L., Andreoni, B., Santos, E. J. dos and Cristina, Y. 2014, The economy of sustainable tourism, International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, vol. 13, no. 4, p. 395—407. doi: 10.1504/IJESD.2014.064964.
12. Suhel, S., Bashir, ... ... studies, vol. 3, no. 53, p. 94—101 (in Russ.)
20. Kropinova, E. G. 2013, Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme, Balt. Reg....
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... ecotourism events in PAs; the third objective was designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour ... ... Kaliningrad Oblast). In: Gritsenko, V. A., Sivkov, V. V., Yurov, A. V., Kostianoy, A. G. (eds.) Terrestrial and Inland Water Environment of the Kaliningrad Region. The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry, vol 65, Springer, Cham. doi:
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... p. 83—92 (in Russ.).
13. Makkonen, T., Williams, A., Weidenfeld, A., Kaisto, V. 2018, Cross-border knowledge transfer and innovation in the European neighbourhood: tourism cooperation at the Finnish-Russian border, Tourism management, no. 68, p. 140—151.... ....1080/15022250701226022
24. Palmowski, T., Fedorov, G.M. 2020, The potential for development of Russian-Polish cross-border region, Geography, Environment, Sustainability, no. 13 (1), p. 21—28.
25. Więckowski, M., Cerić, D. 2016, Evolving tourism on the Baltic Sea ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... innovacionnoj jekonomiki [Russian journal of innovation economics], vol. 9, no. 3, p. 865—874. doi:
. (In Russ.).
34. Mikhailova, A. A. 2017, Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region, Vestnik Baltijskogo federal’nogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Ser.: Estestvennye i medicinskie nauki [Vestnik IKBFU. Natural and Medical sciences], no.4, p. 19—38 (In Russ.).
35. Noskov, A. A., Tretyakova, E. A....
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
The issue of regional development involves the study of growth drivers in a competitive, innovative and open environment. In these conditions, cluster forms of integration are considered as centers of economic and innovative regional development. The article examines a specialized agro-industrial complex that is developing at the interregional level on the ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... geopolitical controversies. This took a toll on the efficiency of cooperation between the cities of Russia’s North-West and their Baltic counterparts. Therefore, it is important to seize the opportunities provided by the information society and focus on the innovative areas of regional cooperation. An interesting example is the partnership between Baltic universities, which is aimed to draw up an international agenda for sustainable regional development. Baltic cities are involved in various forms of cross-border ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... 133—141. (In Russ.)
19. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, "The sea component of" social geography of Russia: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya geograficheskaya, p. 10—19. (In Russ.)
20. Ilyin, I. A. 1934, O Rossii. Tri rechi [About ... ... Russ.)
30. Famoso, N. 1995, Sicily: a dialectic between coastal and inland areas. In: Cortesi, G. (ed.) Urban change and the environment. The case of North-western Mediterranean, Guerini, Milano, p. 269—294.
31. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, Russia’s Coastal ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... 2, 2004, p. 219—225. (In Russ.)
6. Kasimov, N. S. (ed.), 2007, Innovacii v geograficheskom i ehkologicheskom obrazovanii [Innovations in geographical and ecological education], Moscow, 230 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kakhro, N. M., Kassens, X., Trojan, V. N.,... ... (In Russ.)
13. Rydén, L., Migula, P., Andersson, M. 2003, Environmental Science Understanding, protecting and managing the environment in the Baltic Sea Region, Baltic University Press, Uppsala, 824p.
14. Ionov, V. V. 1997, Centre for Baltic and Arctic ...
An environmental analysis of the activity of bioflavonoid accumulation in medicinal plants
... significant correlation between the catechine and leucoanthocyanin content in plant tissues (r = 0.89) is observed. The study identified promising plant species with a high content of bioflavonoids. These plants can be used as a basis for developing innovative functional foods that exhibit high antioxidant activity.
1. Масленников П. В., Чупахина Г. Н., Скрыпник Л. Н. и др. Содержание низкомолекулярных антиоксидантов в ...
Strategic competitiveness of organisations in knowledge economy
... concepts striving to explain the development and sustaining of stable competitive advantages of organisations in the dynamic environment of global economy. The article explores the features of the impact of development programmes of the leading educational ... ...
18. Calunic D., Rodan S. Resource recombination’s in the firm: knowledge structures and the potential for Schumpeterian innovation// Strategic Management Journal.1998. Vol. 19. P. 1193—1201.
19. Drejer A. Strategic Management and Core Competencies....
Managerial skills and the strategic potential of organisations
The radical changes in the environment of contemporary organisations call for an analysis of their strategic potential. On the basis of resource approach ... ...
Chesbrought H., Rosenbloom R.
The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation’s technology. Industrial and Corporate Change 2002. N 11 (3). P. 529—555. ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
....php/Residence_permits_statistics (accessed 19.12.2014).
18. Filippov, S. 2008, Russia’s Emerging Multinationals: Trends and Issues, Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3, p. 184-194.
20. Fitsanakis, J. 2012, FBI raids alleged Russian front-company, indicts 11 on spy charges, Intelnews, 4.10.2012, available at: http://intelnews....
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... largest European ports. The authors analyze the strengths of the seaport construction project, namely, the favorable natural environment and climate, advantageous geographical position, strong political will demonstrated by the federal and regional authorities.... ... gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Problems of investment through public-private
partnerships], Investicii i innovacii [Investments and Innovations], no. 1, p.144—150.
4. Bragina, Z. V., Orlov, V. V., Andreeva, N. Yu. 2011, Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... Geopolitics, Vol. 16, p. 70—90.
25. Kramsch, O. 2011, Regulating European borders: a cultural perspective. In: Veggeland, N. (ed.) Innovative regulatory approaches: coping with Scandinavian and European policies, New York, Nova Science Publishers.
26. O’Loughlin,... ... Sidaway, J. D. 2001, Rebuilding bridges: a critical geopolitics of Iberian transfrontier cooperation in a European context, Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, Vol. 19, p. 743—778.
31. Wastl-Walter, D. (ed.), 2011, The Ashgate Research ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... components. The authors analyse the Russian and European approaches to route development. The article focuses on the institutional environment and tourist and recreational resources necessary for water route development. Special attention is paid to the activity ... ... rating for objects that can be potentially included in the route. The creation of trans-border water routes is presented as an innovative technology of identifying a territory’s potential and its further development. The authors stress the trans-border ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... korporativnogo prava, upravlenija i venchurnogo investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Corporate governance and innovative development of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Capital Syktyvkar ... ...
21. Petrakos, G, Rodríguez-Pose, A., Rovolis, A. 2005, Growth, integration, and regional disparities in the European Union, Environment and planning A, Vol. 37 (10), p. 1837—1855.
22. Arbia, G., Piras, G. 2005, Convergence in Per-capita GDP Across ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
This article considers the main features of sustainable development of rural territories, identifies the factors of innovative entrepreneurship, and assesses their influence on the condition of rural economy. Special attention is paid to the analysis of concepts, programmes, and projects in the field of rural territory development. The authors summarise conceptual ...
Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
... economic change: A critical survey of the new institu-tional approaches and empirical evidence, The Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol. 37(1), p. 416—430.
7. Hargroves, K., Smith M. (ed). 2005, The Natural Advantage of Nations:
Business Opportunities, Innovation and Governance in the 21st Century.
8. Lackol,M. 2006, Tax Rates with Corruption: Labour-market Effects, Discussion papers MT-DP — 2006/4, 1—40, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences Budapesht, 2006.
9. Lambsdorff, J. ...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... and assesses the influence of macro-geographical factors on communication behaviour of people in the course of transition to innovative economy through the example of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Dinamika razvitija jekonomicheskogo krizisa: Sweden [The ... ... (accessed 25 December 2010).
4. Zimin, B. N. 2003, Razmewenie proizvodstva v rynochnoj srede [Location of production in a market environment], Moscow.
5. Joenniemi, P. 2010, Strategija ES dlja regiona Baltijskogo morja: chego my dostigli? [The EU strategy ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... facilitating the development of research and industrial potential of the country and aimed at creating the conditions for the development of science intensive industries, which extract a high surplus value, the authors consider the research and education and innovation sectors of the Republic of Lithuania — the closest neighbour of the Russian Federation in the North-West region. The analysis of competences of Lithuanian research and education sectors helped identify promising research and technology development ...