SOC. Inefficiency of Implementation
The paper analyzes the main shortcomings and problems of implementing a situational center for monitoring information security (Security Operation Center).
1. Muniz J., McIntyre G., Al Fardan N. Security Operations Center: Building, Operating, and Maintaining your SOC // Cisco Press. Nov 2, 2015. URL:
. ciscopress.com/store/security-operations-center-building-operating-and-maintai ...
SOC. Starts and loses
The paper analyzes the main shortcomings and problems of opposition to the methods of social engineering a situational center for monitoring information security (Security Operation Center).
Strelnikov R. V.
SOC, information security monitoring center, information security, social engineering
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) are considered. Their decision assumes studying of forms, ways and methods of revealing and the danger prevention in information sphere, and also the optimal control of system of maintenance of information security and ...
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
The paper analyzes the basic gaming technologies that are possible for useful use in the process of education information security specialists. The game processes and tools that allow students to acquire the necessary professional skills are considered. A comprehensive course on the application of gaming technologies is proposed that simulates the activities of specialists ...
Features of preparation of an active audit of information security of the process control system
... at the enterprise are considered. The features of the methodology for determining the safe active audit of automated process control systems when they work together with other systems are indicated. The features of determining the parameters of a secure audit of multi-level APCS are considered.
Vetrov I. A., Podtopelny V. V.
audit, risk, information systems, automated information system of technological processes, vulnerability
Features of the formation of TEMPEST in a computer keyboard from the point of view of ensuring information security
... unauthorized information retrieval, through the use of TEMPEST, are analyzed. Recommendations for the safe use of ps/2 keyboards in information systems are formed.
Persichkin A. A., Persichkina N. V., Shpilevaya S. G.
keyboard, interface, TEMPEST, Information Security, leak channel
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
... Thought, available at: http:// spkurdyumov.ru/what/mann/ (accessed 21.11.2016). (In Russ.)
5. Grėsmių nacionaliniam saugumui vertinimas, 2016, available at:
6. Estonian Information Board «International Security and Estonia, 2016, p. 9, available at:
7. Stent, A. 2015, Pochemu Amerika i Rossiya ne slyshat drug druga. Vzglyad Vashingtona na noveishuyu istoriyu rossiisko-amerikanskikh ...
Adaptation of laboratory work for undergraduate students of the «Information Security» direction of Physics and Mathematics Institutes to the conditions of lockdown
... format in technical disciplines, during the pandemic, through the development and use of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
Vetrov I. A., Pyanov S. I.
pandemic, lockdown, laboratory work, information security, training program, software simulator
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... the Baltic. Session 2.
The Northern Dimension.
Information. Ministry for Foreign Affairs of
the Iron Curtain? Co-operation around ... ... Turkish — Russian relations //
Southeast European and Black Sea Studies. 2007.
Knudsen O. F.
Cooperative security in the Baltic Sea Region // Chaillot Papers. 1998. № 33.
Masegosa C., José L.
Regional Security — building ...
Training of Students of Nautical Directions in the Field of Information Security
The article analyzes the system of training students of Maritime University in the field of information security. Determination of the content of competence of graduates of the Maritime University in the field of protection of information flows on the ship-to preserve and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information. Formulation of tasks,...
Engineering and Technical Security of Objects with Personal Data Processing
... approaches to building systems of their protection and offers specific recommendations to ensure the engineering and technical security of personal data processing facilities.
1. Об утверждении Положения об обеспечении ... ... г.). Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
Persichkin A. A.
personal data, information system, engineering and technical security
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... affordability of information and communication technologies for them, human resources of the digital economy, the presence of a digital portrait of companies and the level of their internal digitalization, the development of e-commerce and digital networks, information security. The research is carried out in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation in 2010—2018. The results of the study have shown that the level of digitalization of the economy of the Kaliningrad region correlates with the national average....
ASTP Information Security Audit Issue
The problems that arose during the formulation of tasks and during the audit of information security of automated process control systems at the enterprise were studied. Features of the audit of automated process control systems during their joint work with other systems are indicated. Safety criteria relevant to the process control system are ...
Subject-specialized competence of a technical school teacher in the field of information security of automated systems
The article deals with the subject competence of a technical school teacher in the field of information security of automated systems. Having analyzed the pedagogical activity of a technical school teacher, the authors substantiated the urgency of the subject competence formation, defined the professional competencies, included in its structure, and characterized ...
Acceleration of Computations in Jacobian Hyperelliptic Curve
... consistently two additions, than doubling and addition. Estimations of efficiency of the modified algorithms are received.
1. Sakai R., Ohgishi K., Kasahara M. Cryptosystems Based on Pairings // Proceedings of the 2000 Symposium on Cryptography and Information Security. 2000. Р. 26—28.
2. Joux A. A One-Round Protocol for Tripartite Diffe-Hellman // Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium. Springer-Verlag, 2000. Р. 385—394.
3. Lange T. Formulae for Arithmetic on Genus 2 Hyperelliptic Curves // Applicable ...
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
The article proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование ...
Transition to the information paradigm as a challenge to the 21st century education
... analyse the essence and emphasise the need for developing information competences in teaches and to show that such competence can be properly developed in a well-built on-campus information environment. The on-campus information environment must ensure information security of individuals
1. Богатырева Ю. И. Педагогическая деятельность и обеспечение информационной безопасности личности // Информатика и образование....
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... interests. There is a pressing need to join efforts in solving the challenging social problems that cannot be overcome without either international cooperation among the countries or effective social partnership.
Kirilenko V. P., Alexeyev G. V.
information security, Baltic Sea common information space, media, national interests, diplomacy, information operations, Baltic region, international cooperation
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
The paper is devoted to issues of semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events ...
Secure sending of messages over the mesh network based on bluetooth
... Next, we briefly describe elliptic curve cryptography and choose a specific curve for it. We build an Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme based on the elliptic curves key exchange and various crypto primitives that allows exchanging protected information using symmetric encryption. We also describe the processes of encryption and decryption of messages using this. As a result, the described technologies and the hybrid scheme are combined into the basic algorithm for secure data transmission over a mesh network based on Bluetooth, sufficient for software implementation.
mesh network, Bluetooth, BLE, elliptic curve, cryptography, ECIES
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... self-regulation is viewed to be the means of overcoming geo-economic instability. The study models the phase conjugation of information and innovation subcycle with the production and investment one, organizational one and human capital dynamics. Based ... ... subcycle). The results obtained made it possible to typologize the Western border regions according to the level of economic security in its cyclical aspect.
1. Базуева Е. В. Социальный цикл как результат трансформации ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... regulirovanie Evropejskogo prostranstva svobody, bezopasnosti i pravosudija[Legal regulation of the European area of freedom, security and justice], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press, 397 p.
26. Note from General Secretariat ... ... identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation, on electronic media containing information additional biometric personal data of the owner"], 2012, Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of Laws of ...
Ill Posed Problems and Information Security
... символов по неполным данным в радиоканале // Сб. науч. тр. III Междунар. конф. и молодежной школы ИТНТ-2017. Самара, 2017. С. 954—957.
Tsvetov V. P.
ill posed problem, secure cryptographic systems
Development and Research of Properties of Mail Exchange Protocols Inside a Hybrid Cloud with Two Re-Encryption Based on Hess Pairing
... its Efficient Calculation // Journal of Cryptology. 2004. № 17. С. 235—261.
5. Wu X., Xu L., Zhang X. CL-PRE: a Certificateless Proxy Re-Encryption Scheme for Secure Data Sharing with Public Cloud // Proceedings of the 7
ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security. 2012.
Olefirenko D. O., Aleshnikov S. I., Aleshnikova M. V., Vetrov I. A.
elliptic curve, Hess pairing, cloud storage, authentification, protocol
Cartographic module for visualizing the location of IP-addresses
Due to the continuously increasing number of network attacks and, accordingly, the volume of work performed by analysts to identify individuals who violate the security of critical information infrastructure objects, the development of software tools that provide visualization of the information analyzed in this case is relevant. A cartographic module is described that provides a search for publicly accessible databases of MaxMind ...
Development of automated study program “Detector of non-linear transitions” for data protection specialists distance learning
The article proposes ways to create automated training systems to improve the quality of training information security specialists in a remote format using the example of the training program «Nonlinear transition detector».
Sokhareva A. Y.
automated training program, software simulator, nonlinearity detector, Adobe Animate platform
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... analysis is the identification of residential development hotspots. FTS data on property tax base are the main source of relevant information. FTS reports contain data on the number of residential buildings and units covered by the database. Further, FTS statistics ... ... Fedorov, G.M. (ed.). 2019, Problemy ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti regionov zapadnogo porubezh’ya Rossii [Problems of economic security of the regions of the western border of Russia], Kaliningrad, 267 p. (in Russ.).
2. Lachininskii, S.S. 2018, Some aspects ...
Automated training system for studying the complex of radio monitoring and signal analysis
The article proposes ways and principles of creating automated training systems using the example of a training program for studying a radio monitoring and signal analysis complex (Kassandra class) for training information security specialists, which can be used by educational organizations and training centers conducting training in this area.
Sayapina M. E.
training system, radio monitoring, signal analysis, Kassandra
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... uses 2014—2018 regional and national publications about the Kaliningrad region (N=1913) and semi-structured interviews with informants (N=44). The research methods are publication analysis and in-depth interviews processed using the Atals.ti software.... ... attractive area. Members of the reform generation are more likely than millennials to see a military threat and consider the security aspect when moving. Millennials showed greater awareness of what constitutes the image of an economically attractive ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
19. Finljandija planiruet import SPG [Finland plans to import LNG], 2012, Informacionnyj portal «Gornaja jencilopedija» [Information Portal «Mountain entsilopediya»], 4 April, available at: http://news-mining.ru/news/finlyandiya_ planiruet_import_spg/ ... ...
Golyashev Alexander, Telegin Andrey
Baltic region, Eastern Baltic, Baltic states, Russia, European Union, energy sector, energy security, natural gas, LNG, gas pipeline, regasification terminal
Cloud Service Analysis of Operating Systems and Applications
The presence of a large number of vulnerabilities in modern operating systems and software that pose a threat to information security determines the need to study them when training specialists in the field of information security. The article discusses the principles of building a software and hardware complex based on the joint use of cloud and virtualization technologies; ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... Springer, Cham, p. 205—227. doi:
11. Pynnöniemi, K. 2016, Salonius-Pasternak C. Security in the Baltic Sea Region: activation of risk potential, Finnish Institute of International Affairs, UPI Briefing Paper,... ....helsinki.fi/en/publications/security-in-the-baltic-sea-region-activation-of-r...
12. Boisot, M. H. 1995, Information Space: A framework for learning in organizations, institutions and culture, Routledge, London.
13. Mencher, M. 2011,...
Problems of legislative regulation of investigation activity on the Internet in countering extremism
... the current article, the author explores the legal basis for investigation activities on Internet, paying particular attention to the provisions set forth in the Federal Laws “On Communications,” “On Information, Information Technologies and the Information Security”, “On the Investigative Search activities” in the context of countering extremism. The article analyzes the technical and legal features of online investigation measures.
The author analyzes the legislation on the investigation measures ...
Regional features in the forensic characteristics of traffic accidents (based on the cases of the Kaliningrad Inspection for Traffic Security)
... little attention to forensic characteristics. Moreover, they do not take into account regional characteristics. However, an analysis of relevant judicial and investigative processes made it possible to establish that the investigator’s awareness of the information model of crime increases their efficiency in investigating certain traffic accidents.
1. Яблоков Н. П. Криминалистическая методика расследования. М., 1985.
2. Цветков С. И., Волчецкая ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... 108—112 (In Russ.).
19. Mingaleva, Zh. A., Gershanok, G. A. 2012, Sustainable development of a region: innovations, economic security, competitiveness, Economika regiona [Economy of a region], no. 3, p. 68—77.
20. Munim, Z. H., Dushenko, M., Jimenez,... .... Gabryelczyk, R. 2020, Has COVID-19 Accelerated Digital Transformation? Initial Lessons Learned for Public Administrations, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 303—309. doi: 10.1080/10580530.2020.1820633.
22. Kudyba, S. 2020, COVID-19 ...
The use of geographic information analysis to solve the problem of ensuring the security of the Kaliningrad region’s population
The paper is devoted to two issues of ensuring population safety that are specific to the Kaliningrad region – the recording and mapping of located World War II ammunition and calculation of damage associated with devas-tating polder soil flooding. It is proposed to use SQL queries technology com-plemented by the spatial buffering functions and overlays to solve the first problem and the construction of digital spatial terrain models and calculation of volumes of overlay transactions with layers...
Russian soft power in the Baltic States through the lens of research: traditions, competition, confrontation
... restrictions to diminish the effect of Russian soft power, which is considered in terms of hard power, i.e. as a threat to national security. The current forms of Russian soft power are becoming less productive in the region and their use in the negative political ... ... bilateral relations has the opposite effect for Russia – the country loses in reputation and image. The main factor at play is the information content of the Russian-language media space. At odds with the historical and political views of a significant part ...
About pairing on abelian varieties p-rank one and their cryptographic applications
... Finite Fields and Their Applications. 2007. 13. P. 800—814.
6. Granger R., Hess F. et al. Ate pairing on hyperelliptic curves // Advance in Cryptology–EUROCRYPT’2007. LNCS 4515. 2007. P. 430—447.
7. Granger R., Page D., Smart N. P. High security pairing-based cryptography revisited.Cryptology ePrint Archive. Report 2006/059. 2006.
8. Hess F., Smart N. P., Vercauteren F. The Ate pairing revisited // IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 2006. Vol. 52. P. 4595—4602.
9. Koblitz N., Menezes A. Pairing-based cryptography at high seccurity levels //Cryptography and Coding. LNCS 3796. 2005. P. 235—249.
10. Matsuda S., Kanayama N., Hess F. et al. Optimized version ...
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
... Inquiry into the Finnish Political Imaginary of Russia, 1918—1930s. Tampere.
Khudoley, K. K.
(ed.). 2004. New Security Challenges as Challenges to Peace Research: Proceeding of 16
Nordic Peace Research Conference.
Saint Petersburg.... ...
2004. Cooperation and Conflict, № 3, vol. 39, pp. 317—331.
Vinogradova, S. M., Lanko, D. A.
2007. Information Society in the Baltic Sea Region. Saint Petersburg.
Waltz, K. N.
1979. Theory of International Politics. Englewood-Cliffs....
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... collaboration between the Kaliningrad region and the Polish voivodeships.
1. Alla Ivanova: The best conditions for maintaining security are creating a climate of confidence, 2016, Government of the Kaliningrad Region, available at:
... ... 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-4.
17. The candidature of a new representative of Kaliningrad in Poland was agreed in Poland, 2004, Information Agency REGNUM, November 18, available at:
(accessed 19.01.2017). (In Russ....
The Baltic policy of Germany and current international relations
... reports, no. 9, p. 60—74.
7. Krohn, A. 1996, Germany. In: Krohn, A. (Hg.), The Baltic Sea Region: National and International Security Perspectives, Baden-Baden, S. 96—115.
8. Lucas, H.-D. 199,8 United Germany, the Baltic States and the Baltic Sea Region.... ... Problemy i perspektivy Nord Stream [Problems and prospects for Nord Stream], 2015, Informacionnaja civilizacija — XXI vek [Information Civilization — XXI Century], available at: www.info21.ru/second.php?id=97 (accessed 20.03.2015).
14. Ukraine-Konflikt: ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
...?actions=main_content&id=828 (accessed 14 October 2011).
3. Green paper — A European Strategy for Sustainable, Competitive and Secure Energy, 2006, Europe's Energy Portal, available at: http://www.energy.eu/directives/2006_03_08_gp_document_en.pdf (accessed ... ...
04 October 2011).
12. Kabel' Estlink peredan zakazchikam (Estonija) [Estlink cable delivered to customers (Estonia)], 2007, Information agency REGNUM, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/763163.html (accessed 04 October 2011).
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... Guidelines on implementation and evaluation of restrictive measures (sanctions) in the framework of the EU Common Foreign and Security Policy, 2012, Brussels, 15 June, available at: http://europeansanctions.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/eu-guidelines-on-sanctions-2012.... ... Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment, operation and use of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II), 2006, OJ, L 381, 28.12.2006, p. 4—23.
10. Gudkov, I. 2014, Sankcii ES v otnoshenii Rossii: nejeffektivnost' ...
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... of radical Estonian politicians who claim that Russia’s policy towards Estonia is unpredictable and thus poses a threat to security and stability in Europe.
1. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii [Foreign Policy Concept of the Russian ... ... advertisement in the Estonian edition «Eesti Ekspress»], Informacionnye materialy Ministerstva inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [Information materials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation], September 7.
24. Putin, V. V. 2005, Sovmestnaja ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... also rural areas. The issue of innovative development of the countryside has acquired particular prominence in the context of securing human capital and preventing the marginalization of rural settlements, though creating a favorable environment for life ... ... this study is to assess the existing differences between the rural and urban population in the provision of banking, public, information and communication services as the basis for activating the innovation process. The study is carried out on urban and ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
... (in Russ.)
7. Kadastrpovaya informaciya o FGBU “Gosudarstvennyy zapovednik “Pasvik” (za period 2009—2012) [Cadastral information FGBU "State reserve" Pasvik" (during 2009—2012)], 2013, Rayakoski, p. 32. (in Russ.)
8. Cross stone,... ....com/peshij-marshrut-astervayarvskaya-prirodnaya-tropa/
(accessed 17.07.2016). (in Russ.)
13. The official website of the Central Border Museum of the Russian Federal Security Service, 2016, available at:
(accessed 07.06.2016). (in Russ.)
14. The intersection of three ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
3. Wagner, V. 2020, Migration and Mobility in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: What to Expect in the Time of COVID-19? Information note. May 27, 2020. International Center for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Secretariat of the Prague Process ... ... and Globalization, Cheltenham, UK.
26. Homer-Dixon, T. F. 1994, Environment Scarcities and Violenсе Conflict, International Security, vol. 19, no. 1, Summer, 1994, The MIT Press, p. 5—40. doi:
27. Cohen, J. H. 2020,...