Diagnosis and hardware fault simulation of industry
Results of the early establishment of a system fault diagnosis equipment and principle of operation of the hardware simulation tools such faults.
Kalinina E., Nesterov S., Tolstel’ O.
early diagnosis, fuzzy inference, fuzzy clustering, industrial controllers, mnemonic process technology
The methodological and mathematical implementation of the integrated controlling theory
This article is devoted to the innovative concept of managing modern industrial enterprises as economic systems, namely, integrated controlling. The author presents a methodological framework for the implementation of the integrated controlling theory. Possible uses of the mathematical apparatus in studying integrated controlling are shown. Static and dynamic characteristics of integrated ...
ASTP Information Security Audit Issue
... to the process control system are considered. The types of audit of multi-level information systems with integrated process control systems are presented and characterized, their suitability for various classes of checks is analyzed.
1. Аверичников ... ... Технологии безопасности. 2012. № 2. С. 46—49.
9. Farsi M., Barbasa M. CANopen Implementation Applications to Industrial Networks. Research Studies Press, 2000.
Khvatov D. A., Kovtun A. I., Podtopelny V. V.
audit, risk, information ...
Application of a final automatic device to SCADA problem
An example of application of the final automatic device for realization of a part of a control system of the industrial equipment on the interface RS-485 is considered.
Пентус А.Е., Пентус М.Р.
Математическая теория формальных языков.
: http://www. intuit. ru/department/algorithms/mathformlang/0....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... of activity in network structures]. In: XII Vserossijskoe soveshhanie po problemam upravlenija [XII All-Russian Conference on Control Problems], Moscow, 2014, 16—19 June, p. 3897—3907, available at: http://vspu2014.ipu.ru/proceedings/prcdngs/3897.pdf ... ... v koncepcii promyshlennyh klasterov i territorial'no-proizvodstvennyh kompleksov [Fundamental differences in the concept of industrial clusters and clustering], Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta. Serija 5. Geografija [Bulletin of Moscow University. Series ...
Disease control and border lockdown at the EU’s internal borders during Covid-19 pandemic: the case of Finland
... EU’s internal borders during the Covid-19 pandemic in Finland. Special attention is paid to bordering as a means of disease control and the governments’ aim to “protect the population and secure functions of society”. Not only did the government ... ... between Finland and its Schengen neighbours of Sweden, Norway and Estonia. The restrictions hampered tourism and migrant-dependent industries as well as complicated the lives of migrants’ families. While the lockdown of the Estonian and Russian border does ...
The Functional and the Instrumental in Market Definition: a Laboratory for Natural Experiments in the Baltics
... economy outweigh the benefits. In this article, we emphasise the difficulty of finding the optimum modes of governance within industries as a whole. Using the tools of the transaction cost economics, we show that, alongside the problem of market boundaries ... ... ensuing high transaction costs. A more efficient solution is the organisation of interactions within a group of legal entities in control (within a single economic entity). In order to compare the practical implementation of institutional alternatives, we ...
Key trends and features of the Canadian military-industrial complex during the Second World War
... Munitions and Supplies Hon. C. D. Howe. House of Commons. Ottawa. 22nd May 1940.
23. Granatstein J. L. Arming the Nation. Canada’s Industrial War Effort 1939—1945. URL:
http://www.ceocouncil.ca/wp-content/uploads/archives/Arming_the_Nation_A_Paper_Prepared_by_Dr_Granat.... ... Department of Munitions and Supply Canada in the Second World War. Vol. 1: Production branches and crown companies; Vol. 2: Controls, Service and finance branches, and units associated with the Department. Ottawa, 1950.
27. QF 12-pounder 12 cwt naval ...
Network Transformations in Economy
27. Hakansson H., Johanson J. Industrial functions of business relationships, in Sharma D. D. (eds.) Advances in Industrial Marketing. Vol. 5 : Greenwich: JAI Press, 1993.
28. Hakansson H., Snehota I. Developing Relationships in Business ... ... 29. P. 5—17.
33. Jadjev H., Browne J. The extended enterprise — a context for manufacturing // Production Planning and Control. 1998. № 9 (3). P. 216—29.
34. Jarillo J. C. Strategic Networks: Creating the Bordeless Organization. Oxford: Butterworth ...
Finance lease in attracting investment resources to the fishing industry of the Kaliningrad region
... developing a two-tier cooperating system character-ised by scientific novelty. This system brings together lessors and lessee and makes it possible to systemise the process of fulfilling ship delivery orders, en-sure legal protection of lessees, and improve control over prompt payment.
This system can also be used in concluding finance lease agreements in order to attract financial resources to building a fishing fleet
О лизинге : федеральный закон от 29.01.2002 № 10-ФЗ....
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... Systems / eds. R. Bowles, W. Frost. URL:
(дата обращения: 14.04.2018).
23. Barr N. Wind Models for Flight Simulator Certification of Landing and Approach Guidance and Control Systems Boeing. URL:
(дата обращения: 23.03.2018).
24. ГОСТ 24728-81. Ветер. Пространственное и временное распределение характеристик....
The potential of structural changes in the economy of the Kaliningrad region
... view of the availability of highly specialized professionals in the region and based on the practices of developing traditional industries in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Жиронкин С. А. Объектно-субъектные основы структурного ... ... Калининград, 2010.
structure of the Kaliningrad region’s economy, regional structural profile, control mechanism of regional structure transformation
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... environmental status of a large industrial centre or a part of it. The authors analyse the environmental situation in Voronezh, a major industrial city, located in the Central Black Earth Region with a population of more than 1 million people. The proposed research ... ... environmentally vulnerable parts of the city and developed principles of creating an automated system of health monitoring and control of environmental risks. The article offers a number of measures aimed at the reduction of environmental risks, better ...
Application of managing structures for the organization of adaptive computing process of modeling of dragline rehandling
The network structure of formalization of the technological scheme of mining operations by dragline was offered. The adaptive algorithms based on CASE-statements and run-time libraries are applied to carrying out mathematical calculations under control of similar structure. Division of calculate modules into a number of stages—formation of tables of basic data, a formation of tables of operating variables, calculation and record of resultant parameters and geometry in tables was proved.
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... prostranstve Rossii: analiz, dinamika, mehanizm upravlenija [Region in the socio-economic
space of Russia: analysis, dynamics, control mechanism], Perm.
15. Gareev, T. R. 2009, ekonomicheskoe zonirovanie: klassicheskie i institucional'nye aspekty razvitija ... ... proizvodstvenno-tehnicheskogo naznachenija i potrebitel'skih tovarov iz Kaliningradskoj oblasti za 2012 god [Exportation of products for industrial and consumer goods appointment of Kaliningrad Oblast for 2012],
2013, Statistical Bulletin, Kaliningrad.
32. Osnovnye ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
...?ELEMENT_ID=2010 (accessed 08.12.2014).
25. Terekhova, Т. Upravlenie riskami i strategija upravlenija [Risk management and control strategy], available at: http://www.acg.ru/news2.phtml?m=816 (accessed 08.12.2014).
26. Faikov, D.Yu. 2011, Social'nyj ... ... town planning: the case of Tumbler Ridge, Western Geography, no. 12, p. 113—129.
40. Green, H. 2010, The company town: the industrial Edens and satanic mills that shaped the American economy, New York, 248 p.
41. Hinderink, J., Titus, M. (eds.), 2002,...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... %20M673 %20.pdf (accessed 24 March 2013).
2. ABB HVDC reference projects in Europe, ABB, available at: http://www. abb.com/industries/ap/db0003db004333/25de433ebeefd7e0c12574 ad0027a678. aspx (accessed 26 March 2013).
3. Kretinin, G. V. 2011, The ... ... [Prospects for the development of electricity export from the Russian Federation], Vlast' i upravlenie na Vostoke Rossii [Power and control in Eastern Russia], no. 3, p. 38—47, available at: www. dvags.ru/downLoad/rio/j2012—3/6.doc (accessed 31 March 2013)....
Implementation of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) code and amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS 74/78) for ship-building
... Prinzipien und Instrumente zur Terrorismusbekämpfung: Vortrag am Symposium “Terrorismus. Rechtsfragen der äußeren und inneren Sicherheit”. 31. Mai 2002 // Europa-Kolleg, Hamburg.
5. Christophersen J. Satellite-based tracking of ships as global crime control: ISPS code, AIS, SSAS and LRIT // Maritime Security in Southeast Asia. L., 2007. P. 146—161.
6. Encyclopedia of terrorism / ed. C. Combs, M. Slann. N. Y., 2007.
7. Ehrhart H.-G., Petretto K., Schneider P. Security governance als Rahmenkonzept ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... available at: http://rus.db.lv/nachalo/vsenovosti/prezident-latvija-dazhe-na-svoe-predsedatel-stvo-v-es-tratit-vdesjatero-bolshe-
drugih-56091 (accessed 07.11.2013).
7. Goskontrol' obnaruzhil rjad narushenij v rabote Rizhskogo svobodnogo porta [State control has found a number of violations in the Freeport], 2013, BNN-NEWS.RU — Baltic News Network, available at: http://bnn-news.ru/goskontrol-obnaruzhilryad-narusheniy-v-rabote-rizhskogo-svobodnogo-porta-82826 (accessed 18.02.2013).
8. Shulga, I....