Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The reverse influence of the EU law is carried out by EU institutions and Member States by participating in inter-governmental organizations and other international bodies which work out and review national implementation of International Financial Standards.
1. Черниченко С. В. Контуры... ... журнал международного права. 2017. № 4. С. 58—69.
4. Judgment of the Court of 5 February 1963, Case 26/62 “Van Gend & Loos”. European...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
The author proposes his take on the EU sanctions against Russia. He aims to understand the legal nature of the EU restrictions, the exact procedure of their implementation, revision, and repeal, as well as their judicial review. To this end, he proposes a system of sanction classification,... ... at: http://www.alleuropa.mgimo.ru/sanktsii-es-votnoshenii-rossii-neeffektivnostj-i-nezakonnostj-1 (accessed 25.10.2014).
11. Judgment of the Court of 15 July 1963, 1963, Plaumann & Co. v Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available ...
European court of human rights’ judgments in the legal system of the Federal Republic of Germany
....2005 г. № 1BvR 2790/04 по жалобе К. Гёргюлю. URL:
(дата обращения: 14.10.2016).
Gerasimova E., Shirinyan S.
implementation of the judgments, the European Court of Human Rights, Federal Constitutional Court of Germany
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
The majority of EU member states, for which the excessive budget deficit procedure was introduced ... ... November 2011 amending Regulation (EC) No 1467/97 on speeding up and clarifying the implementation of the excessive deficit procedure // Official Journal of the European... ....10.2017).
8. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Union. Judgment of the Court (Full Court) of 13 July 2004. Case C‑27/04 // EUR-Lex. URL:...
Paradoxes of Legal Procedure in Mr. K’s Complaint to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation on the Defense of Pension Rights of a Serviceman
The author studies some specific legal paradoxes in the implementation of the legislation on status of militaries in the concrete case of the military pensioner K. who served relevant period but did not get the right to obtain pension. The application to The Constitutional Court of Russian Federation and some aspects of the judgment of the Court are analyzed.
1. Конституция Российской Федерации (принята всенародным ...
Защита прав человека в Европейском Суде по правам человека: региональный аспект
... контроля за реализацией мер как общего, так и индивидуального характера.
The author studies administrative and legal issues of the practice of the European Court of Human Rights relating to the so called “Kaliningrad cases” and offers an overview of successful judgments delivered in 2005—2012. The author describes some special approaches to improvement and control over the implementation of individual and general measures.
1. Конвенция о защите прав человека и основных ...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
This article focuses on the dialogue between the Russian Federation and the European Union based on “common values” (legal sphere and the rule of law), which form the framework for the EU-Russia “common spaces” — on the economy, freedom, security and justice, as ... ... 370—394. doi: 10.1080/096628392 011.640323.
13. Leach, P., Hardman, H., Stephenson, S. 2010, Can the European Court’s Pilot Judgment Procedure Help Resolve Systemic Human Rights Violations? Burdov and the Failure to Implement Domestic Court Decisions in Russia, Human Rights Law Review, Vol. 10, no. 2, p. 346—359.
14. Lukin, V. 2008, Russia’s ...