Methodological support for the “Human anatomy” discipline for undergraduate students in physical education
This article explores the ways of updating and restructuring the methodological framework of the “Human Anatomy” discipline as taught to undergraduate students in physical education. The author presents the structure of the methodological framework created to improve the quality of training process organisation and development of knowledge in students....
Challenges of the methodological approaches to the measurement and the evaluation of liver size
... Vol. 21. P. 1023—1032.
35. Patzak M., Porzner M., Oeztuerk S. et al. Assessment of liver size by ultrasonography // J. Clin. Ultrasound. 2014. Vol. 42(7). P. 399—404.
36. Rees L., Eisench H. J. A factorial study of some morphological aspects of human constitution // J. Mental. Sci. 1945. № 383. P. 8—21.
37. Riestra-Candelaria B. L., Rodríguez-Mojica W., Vázquez-Quiñones L., Jorge J. C. Ultrasound Accuracy of Liver Length Measurement with Cadaveric Specimens // J. Diagn. Med. Sonogr. 2016....
Moral inscrutability and self-constitution in Kant (translated from the English by V. Belonogova and D. Khizanishvili, edited by V. Chaly)
....2. Anderson-Gold, S., 2001. Unnecessary Evil: History and Moral Progress in the Philosophy of Immanuel Kant. New York: SUNY Press.3. Bernstein, R. J., 2002. Radical Evil: A Philosophical Interrogation. Polity Press.4. Caswell, M., 2006. The Value of Humanity and Kant’s Conception of Evil. Journal of the History of Philosophy, 44(4), pp. 635—63.5. Cherkasova, E., 2005. On the Boundary of Intelligibility: Kant’s Conception of Radical Evil and the Limits of Ethical Discourse. The Review of Metaphysics,...
Ultrasound anatomy of the skin: review
... correlation with histopathology // Skin Res. Technol. 2013. Vol. 19, № 1. P. 132—138.
19. Chajra H., Auriol D., Joly F., Pagnon A. Reactivating the extracellular matrix synthesis of sulfated glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans to improve the human skin aspect and its mechanical properties // Clin. Cosmet. Investig. Dermatol. 2016. № 9. P. 461—472.
20. Lee K. W., Kim S. H., Gil Y. C. et al. Validity and reliability of a structured-light 3D scanner and an ultrasound imagingsystem for measurements ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
.... (et al.). 2009. Strategic planning in public institutions. Vilnius.
30. Andriušaitienė, D. 2008. Development of labour market of depressed regions of the country. Vilnius.
31. Kalinauskas, R. 2008. The energy and entropy in the grounds of the humanism. Vilnius.
32. Skeivalas, J. 2008. Theory and practice of GPS networks. Vilnius.
33. Jarašūnienė, A. 2008. Intelligent transport systems. Vilnius.
34. Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the ...