Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... Economic theory and environmental degradation: a survey of some problems //
Revista de Analisis Economico.
No.5. P. 7-17.
Marshall A. (1961). Principles of Economics.
New York (originally 1920).
Our Common Future. (1987). World Commision on Environment and Development.
Owen A. D. (2006). Renewable energy: externality costs as market barriers. // Energy policy.
Nr. 34. P. 632 – 642.
Pearce D. (2001) Energy Policy and Externalities: An Overview.
University College London.
Pigou A. C. (1920). The Economics of Welfare. London.
Analytic philosophy: a historico-critical survey
... Notes on Philosophy, Probability and Mathematics / ed. by Galavotti M. C. Napoli, 1991.
17. Rescher N. The Coherence Theory of Truth. Oxford, 1973.
18. Rorty R. Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature. Oxford, 1980.
19. Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. Reprinted in Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. L., 1949.
20. Russell B. Logical Atomism // Contemporary British Philosophy. First Series....
The development of mutual external commerce of the Baltic Sea region countries as a sign of integration processes in the Baltic Sea Region
Profiles 2007 / World Trade Organization. 2007.
International Trade Statistics Yearbook. Vol. 1. UN
Официальный ... ....umsl.edu/ services/govdocs/wofact2007/index.html
Korneevets V. S.
Baltic sea region, foreign trade relations structure, external turnover, joint economic system
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
5. Yudin, N. V. 2015, Sistemnoe prochtenie fenomena mjagkoj sily [A systemic approach to “soft power”]. International Trends, Vol. 13, no. 2, p.96–105.
6. Mayer, H., Vogt, H. (eds.), 2006, A Responsible Europe? Ethical Foundations of EU External Affairs, Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan.
7. Aggestam, L. 2008, Introduction: Ethical Power Europe? International Affairs, Vol. 84, no. 1, p. 1–11.
8. Bailes, A. J. K. 2008, The EU and a “Better World”, International Affairs, Vol. 84, no.1, p. 115–130.
9. Balfour, R. 2006, Principles of Democracy and Human Rights. In: Lucarelli, S., Manners, I. (eds.), Values and Principles in European Union Foreign Policy, London, p. 114–130.
Seeming confusion in interpretation: George Berkeley and Immanuel Kant
The article deals with the phenomenon of idealism in 18th century European science. The author focuses on the methods and images of constructing a philosophical model that Kant borrowed from his predecessors. The status of existence of the external world in the space of Berkeley’s philosophy and its influence on Kant’s system are analysed as one of the key issues of idealism. The author seeks to familiarize the reader with the contentious issues relating to the problem of identity of Berkeley’s ...
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... periodicheskoe izdanie «Internet-proekt «InoSMI. RU».Perevod stat'i Helsingin Sanomat. [online] Available at: <http://www.inosmi.ru/world/20060905/229743.html> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
9. Hod'ko, S. 2010. Novye Rubezhi, № 1 (64).
10. Еntin, M. 2006. ... ....mgimo.ru/alleurope/2006/04/04-severnoe-izmerenie.html> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
11. Action Plan for Northern Dimension with external and cross-border policies of the European Union 2000—2003. 2000. European Council. Doc. No. 9401/00 NIS 76, Brussels,...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... author pr ovides additional material for analysing possible developments in the domestic policies of the Baltic States in view of external factors.
1. Mezhevich N. M., 2014, Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014,... ..., p. 4—12. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-2-1.
3. Rossija i Mir: 2016, 2015, Jekonomika i vneshnjaja politika [Russia and the World: Economy and Foreign Policy], IMEMO RAN, Moscow, p. 113—114.
4. Hrustalev, M. A. 2015, Analiz mezhdunarodnyh situacij ...
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... article analyses local border traffic as a cross-border cooperation tool. The territory described in the study includes the external borders of the EU (and Norway) with the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. The article will be of interest ... ... problemy i tendencii razvitija [Border zone of Russia: problems and trends], Rossija i sovremennyj mir [Russia and the Modern World], no. 2, p. 54—64.
4. Vardomsky, L. B. 2009, Rossijskoe porubezh'e v uslovijah globalizacii [Russian porubezhe in the ...
Analytic Philosophy: a Historico-Critical Survey
17. Rescher, 1973: Rescher N. The Coherence Theory of Truth. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1973.
18. Rorty, 1980: Rorty R. Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature. Oxford : Basil Blackwell, 1980.
19. Russell, 1914: Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. Reprinted in: Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. L. : Allen & Unwin, 1949.
20. Russell, 1924: Russell B. Logical Atomism // Contemporary ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... University Press, p. 137—174.
14. Furceri, D., Prakash L. 2015, Capital Account Liberalization and Inequality, IMF Working Paper, 15/243, Washington.
15. Hellman, J. S. 1998, Winners Take All, World Politics, no. 50.
16. International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook Database, 2016, available at:
17. Ostrom, E. 2009, A general framework for analyzing sustainability of socialecological systems, Science, no. 325, p. 419—22.
18. Schneider, B. R., Heredia, B. (ed.) 2005, Reinventing ...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
... system of public communications, to which the author is exposed, and a multitude of reasons that reflect in his or her mind external processes. All these factors and influences transmute in the course of text creation; the viewer/reader consumes ready-made ... ... answers two questions. Can a narrative have at its core an explicit manipulative basis or a hidden motive? Can the picture of the world, which develops, inter alia, under the influence of narratives, serve as a pattern for decision-making by the viewer/reader?...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Council Regulation (EC) No 539/2001 listing the third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing the external borders and those whose nationals are exempt from that requirement, 2010, Official Journal, L 329, 14.12.2010.
20. ... ... linking dialogue with the EU on visa-free regime with human rights issues], 2013, 2 April, available at: http://www.interfax.ru/world/news.asp?id=299035 (accessed 10 February 2013).
36. O vstreche Posla po osobym poruchenijam MID Rossii, starshego dolzhnostnogo ...
Analytic philosophy, its history, and Kant
16. Pap A. Elements of analytical philosophy. N.Y., 1949.
17. Preston A. The implications of recent work in the history of analytic philosophy // Bertrand Russell Society Quarterly. 2005. № 125.
18. Price H. H. Hume’s theory of the external world. Oxford, 1940.
19. Putnam H. Realism with a human face. Cambridge, 1990.
20. Rorty R. Philosophy and the mirror of nature. Princeton, 1979.
21. Ryle G. Taking sides in philosophy // Collected Essays. L., 1971. Vol. 2. P. 153—169.
22. Searle ...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
....ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite.eng/ (accessed on 10.07.2011).
5. Russian Federation Federal Customs Service, available at: http://eng.
customs.ru/ (accessed 20 August 2011).
6. World Trade Organization, available at:www.wto.org (accessed 10 August
World Trade Organization, integration, Global Economy, external economic activities, export, import, foreign investment, constituent entity of the Russian Federation
Origins and historical background of German federalism
The number of federal states in the modern world is extremely small. The Federal Republic of Germany is the largest and most famous federation in Europe. However, German democracy and German federalism are often perceived as externally imposed political values as a result of the country's defeat in World War II. Such an attitude needs revising. Of course, Germany did not have the same deep tradition of parliamentarism as France or Great Britain, or federalism like the United States of America, but German history was not deprived of certain prerequisites ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention. URL: http://eur-lex.europa.... ....08.2012).
15. Vinokurov E. Economic Prospects for Kaliningrad. Between EU Enlargement and Russia’s Integration into the World Economy // CEPS Working Document.2004. № 201.
16. Vladimir Putin opposes visa facilitation for the Kaliningrad oblast ...
The openness of the Russian economy: tendencies and international comparison
... (Ed.). 2009. Tendencii izmenenija struktury rossijskoj promyshlennosti v period jekonomicheskogo pod#ema, Moscow,ZAO «Juridicheskij Dom «Justic-inform».
7. IMF — International Monetary Fund. [online] Available at: <http://www. imf. org/external/ index. htm> (Accessed 17 February 2011).
8. The Global Competitiveness Report 2010—2011. 2010. World Economic Forum.[online] Available at: <http://www3.weforum. org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2010—11.pdf> (Accessed 17 February 2011).
9. The World Tariff Profiles. 2010. World Trade Organization and International Trade ...
The concepts of enclave and exclave and their use in the political and geographical characteristic of the Kaliningrad region
... terminological dictionary], Moscow, Mysl’.
2. Vinokurov, Ye. Yu. 2007, Teorija anklavov [Theory of Enclaves], Kaliningrad, Terra Baltika.
3. Zverev, Yu. M. 2012, Klassifikacija vneshnih anklavnyh (jeksklavnyh) territorij mira [Classification of External enclave (exclave) areas in the world], Geografija XXI veka: sbornik nauchnyh trudov [Geography XXI century: collection of scientific papers], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
4. Klemeshev, A. P. 2007, Eksklavnost' v uslovijah globalizacii [Exclave in a globalized ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... rationale for economic decision-making and consequent actions should be based on the assessment of the impact of different groups of external, internal, and independent factors on value chains, based on the criterion of optimal factor income. In conclusion, the ... ... Administration Practice], no. 5, p. 430—439. (In Russ.)
13. Meshkova, T. A., Moiseichev, E. Ya. 2015, Global Value Chains: World Trends and the Russia’s Involvement, Vestnik Finansovogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Financial university], Vol. 1, ...
The lexical unit beautiful as a means to express the axiological fragment of A. S. Pushkin’s world image
The poetry and plays of A.S. Pushkin serve as the material for identifying the lexical–semantic paradigm of means of explicating the idea of the beautiful in its external and eternal manifestations.
1. Алимпиева Р. В. Лексема прекрасный в эстетической системе А. С. Пушкина и ее этнокультурный аспект // Актуальные проблемы ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Economy, no. 99, p. 183—199.
18. Krugman, P. A. 2011, Song of Ice and Ire: Iceland in context, Presentation at the IMF Conference Iceland´s Recovery—Lessons and Challenges, Reykjavík, Iceland, October 27 2011, available at
19. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2012, Exports from a Remote Developed Region: Analyzed by an Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Transformation of the Gravity Model, The World Economy, Vol. 35, no. 7, p. 953—966.
20. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2013, Foreign Direct Investment in a Small Open Economy, Applied Economics Letters, Vol. 20, no. 15, p. 1423—1425.
21. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2016, Foreign Direct Investment in the ...
Factors and risks of modern ecionomic dynamics: post-crisis tendencies in Russia
Russian economy is overcoming the crisis; its further restoration and growth depend on different factors: abrupt and not always predictable changes in the world economic situation, dynamics and fluctuations of oil prices, inflow and outflow of capital from financial markets, and other external economic and political factors. However, there is increasing awareness that the restoration and growth largely depend on internal fundamental factors: modernisation of economy and the prospects of increase in national labour productivity.
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... its technological capability and innovativeness. This article focuses on innovations in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external innovation drivers and innovation environments in the BSR and individual countries within the region. Firstly, some definitions ... ....fi/index.phtml?l=en&s=2362 (accessed 9 July 2012).
7. Schwab, K. (ed.). 2011, The Global Competitiveness Report 2011—2012, World Economic Forum, available at: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GCR_Report_2011—12.pdf (accessed 10 July 2012).
Lingvocultural Transfer: a Myth as a Meme
... a large number of variative religious trends, astrological forecasts and so on. The author describes the semiotic system of myth, the main feature of which is its targeted orientation. Such a system of myth promotes the description of the impact of external phenomena on the inner world of man through far-fetched pseudo-historical legends. It is noteworthy that the idea of unconditional belief in supernatural forces remains relevant in the modern world, despite the evolutionary development of society. The vitality of myths, as ...
Vernunft und Glaube. Zu Kants Deduktion der Gnadenlehre
... that the imputation of evil without attempt to justify it by means of one’s own resources requires thinking of God as the external judge in the internal court of justice, respectively as one’s conscience. This reference to God implies that one makes ... ... to the result of the transcendental deduction of the categories, namely the restriction of theoretical reason to the sensible world. Faith in God’s grace does not represent objective knowledge. As transcending objective knowledge, however, faith refers ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... currency regions, Mezhdunarodnaya `ekonomika, no. 10, p. 67—81. (In Russ.)
3. Krasavina, L. N. 2014, Conceptual approaches to the problem of modernization of the international currency, credit, financial relations of Russia through the lens of modern world calls, Den'gi i kredit, no.10, p. 45—52. (In Russ.)
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, 2016, available at:
(accessed 13.08.2016). (In Russ.)
5. Portal of the external economic information, 2016, available at:
(accessed 13.08.2016). (In Russ.)
6. Russia in figures 2016, 2016, available at:
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... 1994, Private sector participation in municipal solid waste services in developing countries. Vol. 1, The formal sector, The World Bank, 67 p.
10. Cavé, J. 2014, Who owns urban waste? Appropriation conflicts in emerging countries, Waste Management & ... ... Review, p. 1—8.
Shastitko А. Е., Ionkina К. А., Markova O. A., Morozov A. N.
municipal solid waste, recycling, recovery, externalities, circular economy, incentive schemes (pay-as-you-throw)
International relations of the North-West federal district of the Russian Federation and the New North concept
... (Accessed 15 January 2011).
22. Jentin, M. L. 2007. V preddverii skoryh izmenenij. Moscow.
23. A Secure Europe in a Better World. European Security Strategy. Adopted at the European Council meeting in Brussels, December 12, 2003. P. 1. [online] Available ... ... International Center.
29. Paulauskas, K. 2004. Baltic Defence Rewiew, № 11, Vol. 1, pp. 107—113.
regional external relations, New North concept, international organisations, Northern Dimension, soft security
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... Beck, U. 2012, Zhivya v mirovom obshchestve riska i schitayas’ s nim. Kosmopolitichesky povorot [Living in and Coping with World Risk Society: The Cosmopolitan Turn], Polis. Politicheskiye nauki [Polis. Political Science], no 5, p. 47—48.
2. Bailes,... ... http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/ ?id_4=408 (accessed 11 January 2013).
9. Roth, M. 2011, Poland as a policy entrepreneur in European external energy policy: towards greater energy solidarity vis-à-vis Russia, Geopolitics, Vol.16, no. 3, p. 600—625.
10. Baltic ...
Kaliningrad and Crimea as Russian exclaves: similarities, differences, and interconnections
... examines the emergence and development of Crimea (including Sevastopol) as Russia’s fourth exclave. Using the typology of the world’s enclave areas as objects of political geography, the author identifies distinctive characteristics of the Kaliningrad ... ... and international enclaves. Another focus is the evolution of both territories from the national exclaves within the USSR into external ones. The author analyses general characteristics of the Kaliningrad region and Crimea from the perspective of their ...
The Nature of Appearance in Kant’s Transcendentalism: A Seman- tico-Cognitive Analysis
... itself) — appearance — representation.” Within this triad, on the one hand, appearance differs from both thing in itself (external to us) and the representation (within us). On the other hand, appearance as an object of empirical intuition mediates ... ... Kant’s Appearances and Things in Themselves as Qua-Objects. Philosophical Quarterly, 63(252), pp. 520-545.
Oberst, M., 2015. Two Worlds and Two Aspects: on Kant’s Distinction between Things in Themselves and Appearances. Kantian Review, 20(1), pp. 53-75....
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... Simonyan, R. 2011, Russia and EU: Baltic Potential of Economic Integration, Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 4, p. 48—59, available at:
... ... of urban elites and the sister city movement in the formation of cross-border regions (on the example of the development of external relations of the Petrozavodsk urban district, the Republic of Karelia), Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I....
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Unemployment, Restructuring and the Labor Market in Eastern Europe and Russia, EDI Development Studies, Washington, DC, the World Bank, p. 289—330.
45. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. 2005, Regional Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and ... ... ekonomiki, no. 4, p. 67—106. doi:
52. Lipets, Yu. G. 2006, An external factor of regional transformation — price environment of region, country, group of countries with the same price system....
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... international trade, tourism, and migration. Cross-border specialization determines the role of cross-border cooperation in regional external relations. The empiric data we have gathered is used to develop and implement a pilot assessment of cross-border specialization ... ... sosedstva» [Foreign direct investment, "neighborhood effect"], Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 9, p. 40—47.
5. Lexin, V. N., Shevtsov, A. N. 2000, Gosudarstvo i regiony. Teorija ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... relations discussed in this article fall into two categories: those where territorial security systems are viewed as a product of external factors, and those that focus on internal regional factors. In this article, the authors rely on a variety of methods,... ... angle proves particularly useful in identifying crises of territorial systems of regional security in various regions of the world.
1. Young, O. R. 1968, Political Discontinuities in the International System, World Politics, Vol. 20, no. 3, p. 369—392....
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
... may seem. Conservation of the current political system will inevitably lead to economic stagnation in the Baltic States. If external pressures continue to rise and the relations with Russia continue to deteriorate, the destruction of economic and political ... ... serediny 1920-h godov do anneksii v 1940) [Silent surrender: The foreign policy of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania between the two world wars and the loss of independence (since the mid-1920s to the annexation in 1940)], Moscow, ROSSPEN, 806 p.
11. Laar, М....
The “Polish question” in Soviet-German relations in the second half of the 1920s (based on the materials of the USSR consulate in Königsberg)
... time, but the 1920s ideas of cooperation between the two states on the anti-Polish basis were put into practice on the eve of World War II.
1. Gorlov, S. A. 1990, Sovetsko-germanskoe voennoe sotrudnichestvo v 1920—1933 gg. [The Soviet-German military ... ... Motivy i posledstvija vnesh-nepoliticheskih reshenij [Germany and the USSR in the years 1918—1939: Motives and consequences of external non-political decisions]. In: Rossija i Germanija v gody vojny i mira [Russia and Germany during the war and peace], ...
Some trends and features of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
... основной капитал в регионах России // Прикладная эконометрика. 2009. № 2 (4). С. 39—46.
21. Calderon C., Serven L. The effect of infrastructure development on growth and income distribution // World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Number 3400, September 2004. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.03.2016).
22. Структура инвестиций в основной капитал по источникам финансирования. Федеральная ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 1, p. 45—57.
22. Boute, A. 2013, Energy Efficiency as a New Paradigm of the European External Energy Policy: The Case of the EU-Russian Energy Dialogue, Europe-Asia Studies, Vol. 65, no. 6, p. 1021—1054.
23.... ... Partnerstvo dlja modernizacii [Russia and the EU: Partnership for Modernisation], Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 8, p. 54—61.
Romanova T. A.
EU-Russia relations, energy, energy efficiency,...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... accelerated in the recent years. Empirical results show the response of the migration system to the changing internal factors and external influences in the times of transition and global crisis. Long-term emigration exacerbates the problem of demographic ... ... Latvian University. Riga, 2013.
3. Castles S., Miller M. The Age of Migration. International Population Movements in the Modern World. 4th ed. N. Y. ; L., 2009.
4. Click H+K Research. Socialo tiklu lietojums Latvija, 2012. URL:http://twitpic. com/a6pkb6/full ...
The Place of Hermann Cohen’s Ideas in the Philosophy of Dialogue
... concept of personality in Ethics of Pure Will is based on Cohen’s logic of the origin expounded in the first part of his system in The Logic of Pure Cognition. Cohen explains that the origin of the self-consciousness of I as a personality is not the external world, but another person, i.e. Thou. In turn, the partnership relationships between I and Thou create the community We which forms the basis of the law-governed state. The process of artistic creation in the framework of inter-personal relationship is ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... Wschodniej. Instytut Krajów Rozwijających się Wydział / ed. E. Puchnarewicz.Warszawa, 2003.
49. Radics Z. The change of external economic contacts in Central Europe between 1989 and 2003 in the respect of studying the CEFTA // Regional development ... ... 19—44.
54. Shokolnikov V. M., Corina G. A., Leon D. A. et al. Causes of the Russian Mortality: Evidence and Interpretation // World Development. 1998. № 26.Р. 1995—2011.
55. Sobotka T. Overview Chapter 6: The diverse faces of the Second Demographic ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
The relevance of this research is related to the increasing role of tourism in the world in general and in border areas in particular. This article sets out to identify the problems and prospects of the development ... ... Integration and Division Polish and Ukrainian Cities, Focus on Geography, V. 56, no. 3.
2. Grama, V. 2011, Cooperation at the EU External Borders. Case of Ramania, Romanian Review on Political Geography. V. 13, no. 2, p. 256—263.
3. Kovacs, A. 2011, On ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
.... Regional economy and management], available at:
http://science.kantiana.ru/ (accessed: 06.10.2014).
8. Jensen, J., Rezerford, Т., Tarr, D. 2007, Matricy social'nogo ucheta dlja regionov Rossii [Social Accounting Matrix for the Russian regions], World Bank, available at: http://econ.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/EXTDEC/ EXTRESEARCH (accessed 06.10.2014).
9. Martyakova, Ye. V., Lepa, V. V. 2005, Ispol'zovanie matricy social'nyh schetov dlja ocenki mul'tiplikativnyh jeffektov v jekonomike [Using a matrix of social
accounts to assess the multiplier effect ...
Kantian Philosophy and ‘Linguistic Kantianism’
... is not the conforming of a subject’s intuitions and understanding to objects, but rather the application of a subject’s cognitive faculties to them). The transcendentalism of the medium assigns the role of an “active” element neither to the external world nor to the faculties of the cognising subject, but to something in between — language, in the case of “linguistic Kantianism.” I conclude that the expression “linguistic Kantianism” can be misleading when it comes to the origins of this ...
The Problem of the Relationship between Apperception, Self-Consciousness and Consciousness in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... is the mode of the functioning of consciousness which makes it possible to study three objects of consciousness: internal and external representations of the subject, the synthetic activity of understanding and our soul. Apperception is the Latin synonym ... ....ru/page50843406.htm
[Accessed 20 March 2020] (In Rus.)
Kant, I., 1992. On the Form and Principles of the Sensible and Intelligible World. In: I. Kant, 1992. Theoretical Philosophy, 1755-1770. Translated and edited by D. Walford, in collaboration with R. Meerbote....
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... statistical_ indicators/ru (accessed 20 March 2013).
7 Vneshnejekonomicheskaja strategija Rossijskoj Federacii do 2020 goda [The external economic strategy of the Russian Federation till 2020], 2008, Minjekonom razvitija [the Ministry of Economic Development],... ... (accessed 22 March 2013).
9. Prirodnyj gaz: kratkij obzor mirovoj otrasli i analiz slancevogo [Natural gas:short review of world branch and analysis of slate boom], 2012, Centr makrojekonomicheskih issledovanij Sberbanka RF [Center of macroeconomic ...
The Real Target of Kant’s “Refutation”
... a Thing that Thinks”. In: D. Garber and B. Longuenesse, eds. Kant and the Early Moderns. New Jersey: Princeton University Press, pp. 9-31.
Mendelssohn, M., 2012. Last Works. Illinois: University of Illinois Press.
Moore, G. E., 1993a. Proof of an External World. In: G. E. Moore, 1993. Selected Writings. Ed. by E. Baldwin. London: Routledge, pp. 147-170.
Moore, G. E., 1993b. The Refutation of Idealism. In: G. E. Moore, 1993. Selected Writings. Ed. by E. Baldwin. London: Routledge, pp. 23-44.
Paton, H. J....
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... idea of the EU's special operation against the ship with migrants], 2015, RIA Novosti [RIA News], available at: http://ria.ru/world/20150511/1063862485.html (accessed 01.07.2015).
32. OUTCOME OF THE COUNCIL MEETING, 2015, Justice and Home Affairs Brussels,... ... European Union, 2012, Official Journal C, no. 326, 26.10.2012, p. 47–390.
European Union, irregular immigration, external EU border, Frontex