Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... 196 p. (In Russ.)
16. Malhazova, S. M., Kotova, T. V., Tikunov, V. S. 2015, Mapping of dynamics of incidence of the population: approaches and new decisions, Geodeziya i kartografiya, no. 10, p. 25—33. (In Russ.)
17. Methodical recommendations about performance of assessment of quality of the environment about a condition of live sushchestvo (assessment of stability of development of live organisms in the level of asymmetry of morphological structures), 2003, Moscow, 35 p. (In Russ.)
18. Negrobov, O. P., Zhukov, D. M., Firsova, N. V. 2000,...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... of externalities through neo-classical methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance. // Ecological Economics.
Berkes, F., Folke, C. (1994). Investing in cultural capital for sustainable use of natural capital. / In: Jansson A. M., Hammer M., Folke C., Costanza R. (Eds). Investing in Natural Capital: The ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... the findings. The communicative practices characteristic of all the clusters (classes of cases) are examined; the relationship between the structural organisation of groups, their cultural attitudes, their perception of environmental risks, and the performance of environmental agencies are explored. An evaluation of the comparative efficiency of different ways and means of risk communication with the identified groups is made. It is concluded that the proposed model is methodologically promising and there is a ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... ekologicheskogo normirovaniya na osnove yevropeyskogo opyta upravleniya kachestvom podzemnoy gidrosfery [Modernization of the system of environmental regulation on the basis of the European experience of quality management of underground hydrosphere], Ustoychivost' ... ... effektivnosti deyatel'nosti slozhnykh proizvodstvennykh system [Models accounting for uncertainty in the construction of summary performance indicators of complex production systems], Nauchnyye doklady [Scientific reports number], no.28 (R), St. Petersburg,...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... QOL in 2006, 2009, 2012, and 2013 in view of the effect of priorities within and between groups of assessment parameters. Another important result is the identification of ‘stability limits’, when regions retain their QOL whereas their regional environmental characteristics change. The proposed methodology is based on multi-criteria and integrated approaches, the aggregate index method, and the parameter analysis and synthesis. The assessment of SEES and QOL was performed for five classes (from ‘1 — high’ to ‘5 — poor’) based on calculating statistics for 3—6 groups of assessment criteria at two levels of convolution. The analysis of the data obtained shows an upward trend in QOL in the regions....
The impact of environmental factors on housing prices in Kaliningrad
... authors study spatial distribution of housing prices in different municipal districts. The results of the geospatial analysis performed by the authors is used for creating an interpolation surface, which describes the housing price distribution in the ... ... generalized analysis of the results, the authors establish a direct link between value –based housing prices and favorable environmental factors such as the density of green areas.
1. Гриненко С. В. Экономика недвижимости....
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising knowledge cities: the role of knowledge precincts // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2008. Vol. 12 (5). P. 8—20.
Nikiforov A. A.
urban development, urban policy, city index, sustainable development, environmental performance, quality of life, smart city
The choice of structural materials for thermo thruster on clean monopropellant
... details incorporated into the design of a laboratory model.
1. Dyer J., Dinardi A., Anflo K. First Implementation of High Performance green propulsion in a constellation of small satellites // 27th Annual AIAA/USU Conference of Small Satellites. SSC13-VII-2.... ... Exhibit. AIAA. P. 2011—6129.
Goza D., Nesterenko A., Rumyantsev A.
low-thrust liquid rocket engine; thermocatalytic thruster; environmentally clean monopropellant; green propellant; combustion chamber
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... suburban districts of Guryevsk and Bagrationovsk and the agricultural districts of Nesterov and Pravdinsk, whereas the worst performing ones are those of Gvardeisk, Krasnoznamensk, Ozersk, and Chernykhovsk. A comparison with the other constituent entities ... ... demographic changes of rural areas in Lithuania, available at: www.ageconsearch. umn (accessed 09.12.2013).
21. Social and environmental conditions in rural areas. reper to…, 2004, available at: sei. se. relu (accessed 09.12.2013).
22. Social isolation ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
... M., 2007. Should office workers spend fewer hours at their computer? A systematic review of the literature. Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 64, pp. 211—222.
Jastrzebowski, W., 2006. An outline of ergonomics, or the science of work based upon ... ... translation. The Journal of Specialised Translation, 19, pp. 62—74.
Teixeira, C. S.C., 2014. The Impact of Metadata on Translator Performance: How Translators Work with Translation Memories and Machine Translation. Ph. D. Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... (ed.). Competence clusters: workshop report. Leykam, 1997. P. 17—22.
42. Stuart T. E. Interorganizational alliances and the performance of firms: a study of growth and innovation rates in a high-technology industry // Strategic Management Journal. 2000.... ... Poorfakhraei A., Nadafianshahamabadi R., Rowangould G. M. Evaluating unintended outcomes of regional smart-growth strategies: environmental justice and public health concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P....
Hemozoin accumulation associated with Opisthorchis felineus infection and the analysis of its role in changing the bile ducts microbiota
... hemozoin to modify the bile ducts microbiota. The authors study the bile duct microbiota of infected and healthy animals and perform the metagenomics analysis. The microbiota is assessed by metagenomic analysis of bile duct samples of intact animals and ... ... DeSantis T. Z. et al. Greengenes, a chimera-checked 16S rRNA gene database and workbench compatible with ARB // Applied and environmental microbiology. 2006. Vol. 72, № 7. P. 5069—5072.
21. Paulson J. N. et al. Differential abundance analysis for ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
. (accessed 24.02.2017).
2. FDI flows and stocks, OECD Factbook 2010: Economic Environmental and Social Statistics, available at:
http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/factbook-2010-en/03/02/01/index.html?itemId=/content/chapter/fact.... ... W., Wang, C., Xie, F. 2012, Globalizing the boardroom — The effects of foreign directors on corporate governance and firm performance, Journal of Accounting and Economics, Vol. 53, no. 3, p. 527—554.
24. Oxelheim, L., Gregoric, A., Randoy, T., Thomsen,...