The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external innovation drivers and innovation environments in the BSR and individual countries within the region. Firstly, some definitions of innovations, innovation drivers, and characteristics of a favourable innovation environment are presented. Secondly, the current condition of innovation environments in the BSR is described and the innovation performances of Baltic countries are compared. Finally, the research aims to conclude, as well as to analyse, the future innovation ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Reshaping Economic Geography / The World Bank. Washington, 2009. doi: 10.1596/978-0-8213-7640-9.
41. Watts D. J. The «New» Science of Networks // Annual Review of Sociology. 2004. № 30 (1). P. 243—270.
42. Zemtsov S. P., Baburin V. L., Kidyaeva V. M. Innovation Clusters and Prospects for Environmental Management in Russia // Geography and Natural Resources. 2018. № 39 (1). P. 10—15.
Vinogradova O. L.
agricultural land use, historical and geographical approach, North-West Russia, the Baltic countries
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12. Barca F., Mccann P., Rodríguez-Pose A. The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches // J. of Regional Science. 2012. № 52 (1). P. 134—152.
13. Boddy M. Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2000. № 18 (3). P. 301—319.
14. Bradford N. Place matters and multilevel governance: perspectives on a new urban policy paradigm // Policy Options. 2004. Febr. P. 39—44.
15. Brette O., Chappoz ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
34. Longley, P. A., Goodchild, M. F., Maguire, D. J., Rhind, D. W. 2011, Geographic Information Systems & Science, Third Edition, Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov Pavel M., Gritsenko Vladimir A.
geographical information technologies, environmental risks, integrated assessment, monitoring of ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... been almost exhausted. It is necessary to introduce new ideas that are of use for society and create values for companies. One way of achieving this goal is “green” (environmental) innovations. The next decade is expected to see a rapid growth in environmental innovations. Their organization and management will require modern — and adequate to the objectives set —technologies. One of those is the quest for value methodology. To date, the quest for value methodology has given rise to several conceptual approaches,...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... economy in the regional management of municipal solid waste (MSW) in the Russian Federation, Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki [Innovative development of economy], no.5, p. 129—139 (in Rus.).
16. Gaev, F. F., Jakushina, A. M., Chovrebov, Je. S., Velichko,... ...
20. Brown, Z. S., Johnstone, N. 2014, Better the devil you throw: Experience and support for pay-as-you-throw waste charges, Environmental Science & Policy, no. 38 p. 132—142.
21. Ayalon, O., Brody, S., Shechter, M. 2013, Household waste generation,...
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
This article analyses the role of strategic potential of organisations in ensuring its competitiveness in a dynamic environment. The author considers the process of open innovation management. Special attention is paid to the joint activities of a number of organisations in innovative research and development and its further application.
1. Баззел Р., Гейл Б., Салтан Р. Доля рынка — ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... (accessed 30 March 2021).
41. Stronza, A. L., Hunt, C. A., Fitzgerald, L. A. 2019, Ecotourism for Conservation?, Annual Review of Environment and Resources, no. 44, p. 229—5. doi:
42. Zolfani, S. ... ... Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D....
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... in peer-reviewed journals, indexed in Scopus) the study confirmed the hypothesis on ‘coastalizing’ socio-economic and innovative potential and advanced growth of coastal centers. At the same time, there is also a high differentiation within the ... ... cities belonging of to the various identified clusters. The results of research highlight the necessity for improving the urban environment quality, the need to retain and attract human capital, to rethink the center-periphery structure of the modern Russia’s ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
5. Bradford, J., Fraser E. 2007, Local Authorities, Climate Change and Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy Use and Carbon Emissions, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, no. 15, available at:
(accessed 19.12.2016). DOI:
6. Davis, C., Arthurs, D. 2006, What Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policies in the 21st Century, Ottawa, available at:
7. Dobbs, R., Oppenheim, J., Thompson, F., Brinkman, M., Zornes, M. 2011, Resource Revolution: Meeting the World’s Energy,...
Innovations in higher education
... discusses the involvement of teachers in innovative activity as a purposeful process of overcoming innovation barriers. Selected subjective and objective factors of innovative activity of University lecturers — innovative potential of the teacher and innovative environment of the University – are also discussed.
1. Власенко Ю. А. Психологический анализ инновационного потенциала личности : дис. … канд. психол. наук. Симферополь,...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... vulnerability of the regional system in relation to irregularly occurring and turbulently developing impulses of the external environment.
The theoretical model and hypothesis are verified on the basis of empirical data on the Western border regions of ... ... zone in modern geo-turbulent conditions. The study provides the long term (2000—2018) analysis of the phase conjugacy of the innovative product share in GRP (characterizing the innovation subcycle) and the ratio of investment to GRP (characterizing the ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
The article is devoted to the topical issue of providing innovation security of the Kaliningrad region, Russia’s exclave on the Baltic Sea. The author discusses the importance of creating a favourable innovation environment in the region for sustainable implementation of the innovative model of economic development. The author assesses the innovation environment in the Kaliningrad region and performs a retrospective analysis of its transformation. Special attention ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
.... P. 52—59. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2018.03.011.
22. Sun Y. Spatial distribution of patents in China // Regional Studies. 2000. № 34. P. 441—454. doi: doi.org/10.1080/00343400050058693.
23. Uyarra E., Flanagan K. From regional systems of innovation to regions as innovation policy spaces // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 2010. № 28 (4). P. 681—695. doi: doi.org/10.1068/c0961.
Lachininskii S. S., Mikhaylova A. A., Sorokin I. S.
rural areas, agglomeration factor, coastal zone, urbanization, innovation diffusion....
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... volatility in global markets, the unstable positions of leading exporters and importers, and changes in the economic and political environment call for new strategies and forms of interaction. This study aims to understand to what extent port authorities in ... .... Chai, L., Li, J., Tangpong, Ch., Clauss, Th. 2020, The interplays of coopetition, conflicts, trust, and efficiency process innovation in vertical B2B relationships, Industrial Marketing Management, no. 85, p. 269—280. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman....
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... Economics. 2001. Vol. 55. P. 107—137.
11. Kim Y.-H. The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27.P. 673—687.
12. OECD Factbook 2013: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics. OECD Publishing, 2013.
asymmetry of economic development, small innovative enterprises, innovative entrepreneurship
The virtual learning environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
This article considers the innovative technology of educational process organization in the virtual environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics built on the SharePoint platform. The author describes its structure, as well as the purpose and functions of its most important enclosures.
1. Болотин И. Н. Открытое ...
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... Report 2009. [online] Available at: <www.epo. org> (Accessed 20 January 2011).
16. OECD Factbook 2010: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics.
17. Patent Office of the Republic of Latvia. [online] Available at: <http://www.... ... Status of Science around the World. UNESCO.
Baltic region, Baltic region sates, research and technologies, innovations, research and innovation potential, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, international cooperation
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Geopoliticheskiy zhurnal [Geopolitical Journal], no. 1, p. 40—46 (in Russ.).
32. Sergunin, A. 2019, Applying EU standards to planning Russian Arctic cities’ sustainable development strategies: challenges and opportunities. In: Varaksin, A.N. (eds.) Environmental Knowledge and Policy Innovation between East and West. Lessons Learned and Not? Open Science Conference Proceedings, Minsk, 28—30 May 2019, Minsk, p. 108—109.
33. Palmowski, T. 2021, The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments, Baltic Region,...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Debarbieux, B. 2019, The role of environmental issues in the adoption processes of European Union macro-regional strategies, Environmental Science & Policy, no. 97, p. 58—66. doi: 10.1016/j.envsci.2019.04.002.
16. Sokolovskaya, O. E. 2019, Various aspects ... ... sciences], no. 6, p. 108—112 (In Russ.).
19. Mingaleva, Zh. A., Gershanok, G. A. 2012, Sustainable development of a region: innovations, economic security, competitiveness, Economika regiona [Economy of a region], no. 3, p. 68—77.
20. Munim, Z. H.,...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt, Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
31. Berend. I. T. 2007, Social ... ....32609/0042—8736—2020-4-67-106
52. Lipets, Yu. G. 2006, An external factor of regional transformation — price environment of region, country, group of countries with the same price system. In Shuper, V. A. (ed.) VI Socrates Conference ‘The ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... территориального развития. 2015. № 1 (21). С. 1—10.
9. Kearney A. T. 2019 Global Cities Report. URL:
global-cities/ (дата обращения: 10.08.2019).
10. Button K. City management and urban environmental indicators // Ecological economics. 2002. Vol. 40, № 2. P. 231—232.
11. Economist Intelligence Unit. Hot spots 2025: Benchmarking the future competitiveness of cities. London: The Economist, 2013. URL:
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
.... Druzhinin, A. G. 2017, The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989, The port service industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York.
9. Enright, M. J., Roberts, B. H. 2001, Regional clustering in Australia, Australian Journal of Management, Special ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... attractiveness of regions], St. Petersburg, p. 28.
5. Dyiba, E. A. 2016, The influence of the University on the formation of the urban environment, HVII Aprelskaya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya po problemam razvitiya ekonomiki i obschestva [XVII April ... ... D. 2005, Marketing mest [Marketing places], St. Petersburg, p. 54. (in Russ.)
7. Kotov, A. I. Quality of life as a tool for innovative economic development, Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical statements ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... of regions. Such areas have a denser population and develop more rapidly than inland regions. At the same time, the effect of environmental, socioeconomic, demographic, and political factors is often stronger than the influence of the sea. Thus, an inland ... ... ‘laboratory’ of landscape degradation: social and economic implications for sustainable development in peri-urban areas, Innovation and Sustainable Development, Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 232—249.
48. Salvati, L., Zitti, M. 2007, Territorial disparities,...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
22. CSR «Severo-Zapad» sostavil innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia], 2007, Centr strategicheskih
razrabotok «Severo-Zapad» [Center for Strategic Research "North-West"],... ....5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2
27. Gorkin, A. P., Smirnyagin, L. V. 1979, A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge, G. J. R. Chichester, Spatial Analysis, Industry and the Industrial Environment....
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... (accessed 19.01.2014).
24. Fedorov, G. M. 1984, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka: teorija i metodicheskie osnovy [Geodemographic environment: theory and methodological foundations], Leningrad, Nauka.
25. Fedorov, G. M. 1985, Geodemograficheskaja tipologija ... ... at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04.2015).
33. Morgan, K. 2001, The Exaggerated Death of Geography: Localised Learning, Innovation and Uneven Development, Paper presented to The Future of Innovation Studies Conference, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology,...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Development], Moscow, 174 p.
20. Amin, A., Cohendet, P. 1999, Learning and adaptation in decentralised business networks, Environment and Planning: Society and Space, no. 17 (1), p. 87—104.
21. Bathelt, H. 2002, The re-emergence of a media industry ... ... in Leipzig, European Planning Studies, no. 10, p. 583—611.
22. Clark, G. L., Tracey, P. 2004, Global Competitiveness and Innovation: An Agent-Centered Perspective. Houndsmill, New York.
23. Cook, K. S., Emerson, R. M., Gillmore, M. R., Yamagishi,...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... (accessed 12 September 2012).
25. Project — Arctic Materials Technologies, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/6457 (accessed 16 September 2012).
26. Project — Coastal environment, technology and innovation in the Arctic, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/5099 (accessed 15 September 2012).
27. Project — Innovation and Business Cooperation, KEEP Knowledge and ...
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
... Access and Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Russian Federation. In: Bogoviz, A. (eds) Complex Systems: Innovation and Sustainability in the Digital Age. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol 282, Springer, Cham, p. 197—206.... ... V. A. 2020, The impact of the digital divide on the development of socio-economic systems, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, vol. 433, no. 1, art. 012022. doi:
Mikhaylova, A. A....
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
..., A. L., Andreoni, B., Santos, E. J. dos and Cristina, Y. 2014, The economy of sustainable tourism, International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, vol. 13, no. 4, p. 395—407. doi: 10.1504/IJESD.2014.064964.
12. Suhel, S., Bashir, ... ... studies, vol. 3, no. 53, p. 94—101 (in Russ.)
20. Kropinova, E. G. 2013, Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme, Balt. Reg....
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... the best practices of geotourism development in Pas; the second one was measuring the resource potential for diversifying ecotourism events in PAs; the third objective was designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour design as an example of heritage preservation and propose a new tourist trail — the Geological and Geomorphological Chronicle of the Baltic Sea. This tour ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... p. 83—92 (in Russ.).
13. Makkonen, T., Williams, A., Weidenfeld, A., Kaisto, V. 2018, Cross-border knowledge transfer and innovation in the European neighbourhood: tourism cooperation at the Finnish-Russian border, Tourism management, no. 68, p. 140—151.... ... Golubeva, E., Subetto, D., Palmowski, T. (eds) Baltic Region — The Region of Cooperation, Springer Proceedings in Earth and Environmental Sciences, Springer, Cham. doi:
20. Nilsson, J. H., Eskilsson, L....
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... innovacionnoj jekonomiki [Russian journal of innovation economics], vol. 9, no. 3, p. 865—874. doi:
. (In Russ.).
34. Mikhailova, A. A. 2017, Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region, Vestnik Baltijskogo federal’nogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Ser.: Estestvennye i medicinskie nauki [Vestnik IKBFU. Natural and Medical sciences], no.4, p. 19—38 (In Russ.).
35. Noskov, A. A., Tretyakova, E. A....
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
The issue of regional development involves the study of growth drivers in a competitive, innovative and open environment. In these conditions, cluster forms of integration are considered as centers of economic and innovative regional development. The article examines a specialized agro-industrial complex that is developing at the interregional level on the ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... Baltic counterparts. Therefore, it is important to seize the opportunities provided by the information society and focus on the innovative areas of regional cooperation. An interesting example is the partnership between Baltic universities, which is aimed ... ... States and the EU on the rehabilitation of the Baltic Sea ecosystem], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
7. Kapaciauskaite, I. 2011, Environmental governance in the Baltic Sea Region and the role of non-governmental actors, Procedia — Social and Behavioral ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... 133—141. (In Russ.)
19. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, "The sea component of" social geography of Russia: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya geograficheskaya, p. 10—19. (In Russ.)
20. Ilyin, I. A. 1934, O Rossii. Tri rechi [About ... ... Russ.)
30. Famoso, N. 1995, Sicily: a dialectic between coastal and inland areas. In: Cortesi, G. (ed.) Urban change and the environment. The case of North-western Mediterranean, Guerini, Milano, p. 269—294.
31. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, Russia’s Coastal ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... 2, 2004, p. 219—225. (In Russ.)
6. Kasimov, N. S. (ed.), 2007, Innovacii v geograficheskom i ehkologicheskom obrazovanii [Innovations in geographical and ecological education], Moscow, 230 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kakhro, N. M., Kassens, X., Trojan, V. N.,... ... education in the region of the Russian Federation], Kaliningrad. (In Russ.)
13. Rydén, L., Migula, P., Andersson, M. 2003, Environmental Science Understanding, protecting and managing the environment in the Baltic Sea Region, Baltic University Press,...
An environmental analysis of the activity of bioflavonoid accumulation in medicinal plants
... significant correlation between the catechine and leucoanthocyanin content in plant tissues (r = 0.89) is observed. The study identified promising plant species with a high content of bioflavonoids. These plants can be used as a basis for developing innovative functional foods that exhibit high antioxidant activity.
1. Масленников П. В., Чупахина Г. Н., Скрыпник Л. Н. и др. Содержание низкомолекулярных антиоксидантов в ...
Strategic competitiveness of organisations in knowledge economy
... concepts striving to explain the development and sustaining of stable competitive advantages of organisations in the dynamic environment of global economy. The article explores the features of the impact of development programmes of the leading educational ... ...
18. Calunic D., Rodan S. Resource recombination’s in the firm: knowledge structures and the potential for Schumpeterian innovation// Strategic Management Journal.1998. Vol. 19. P. 1193—1201.
19. Drejer A. Strategic Management and Core Competencies....
Managerial skills and the strategic potential of organisations
The radical changes in the environment of contemporary organisations call for an analysis of their strategic potential. On the basis of resource approach ... ...
Chesbrought H., Rosenbloom R.
The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation’s technology. Industrial and Corporate Change 2002. N 11 (3). P. 529—555. ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3, p. 184-194.
20. Fitsanakis,... ... implications for ownership advantages, Working Paper Series, no. 031, United Nations University, Maastricht.
37. Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics, 2013, OECD Factbook 2013, available at: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/factbook-2013-en/04/02/01/index....
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... largest European ports. The authors analyze the strengths of the seaport construction project, namely, the favorable natural environment and climate, advantageous geographical position, strong political will demonstrated by the federal and regional authorities.... ... gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Problems of investment through public-private
partnerships], Investicii i innovacii [Investments and Innovations], no. 1, p.144—150.
4. Bragina, Z. V., Orlov, V. V., Andreeva, N. Yu. 2011, Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... Geopolitics, Vol. 16, p. 70—90.
25. Kramsch, O. 2011, Regulating European borders: a cultural perspective. In: Veggeland, N. (ed.) Innovative regulatory approaches: coping with Scandinavian and European policies, New York, Nova Science Publishers.
26. O’Loughlin,... ... Sidaway, J. D. 2001, Rebuilding bridges: a critical geopolitics of Iberian transfrontier cooperation in a European context, Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, Vol. 19, p. 743—778.
31. Wastl-Walter, D. (ed.), 2011, The Ashgate Research ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... components. The authors analyse the Russian and European approaches to route development. The article focuses on the institutional environment and tourist and recreational resources necessary for water route development. Special attention is paid to the activity ... ... rating for objects that can be potentially included in the route. The creation of trans-border water routes is presented as an innovative technology of identifying a territory’s potential and its further development. The authors stress the trans-border ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... korporativnogo prava, upravlenija i venchurnogo investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Corporate governance and innovative development of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Capital Syktyvkar ... ...
21. Petrakos, G, Rodríguez-Pose, A., Rovolis, A. 2005, Growth, integration, and regional disparities in the European Union, Environment and planning A, Vol. 37 (10), p. 1837—1855.
22. Arbia, G., Piras, G. 2005, Convergence in Per-capita GDP Across ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... objectives, common for the Baltic region, relating to sustainability of rural territories, including sustainable use of natural resource potential, diversification of production through support for non-agricultural activities and employment, application of innovations and efficient technologies, and manufacturing of environmentally friendly products. The analysis of the development of agricultural and innovations in the Baltic Sea regions serves as a basis for identifying the factors and conditions of supporting innovative entrepreneurship. Of special importance ...
Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
... development is constantly revised. Sustainable development is about promoting an integrated approach. It includes economic, social and environmental objectives. Economic objectives include growth, efficiency and stability. The main purpose of the article is to ... ... Vol. 37(1), p. 416—430.
7. Hargroves, K., Smith M. (ed). 2005, The Natural Advantage of Nations:
Business Opportunities, Innovation and Governance in the 21st Century.
8. Lackol,M. 2006, Tax Rates with Corruption: Labour-market Effects, Discussion ...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... and assesses the influence of macro-geographical factors on communication behaviour of people in the course of transition to innovative economy through the example of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Dinamika razvitija jekonomicheskogo krizisa: Sweden [The ... ... (accessed 25 December 2010).
4. Zimin, B. N. 2003, Razmewenie proizvodstva v rynochnoj srede [Location of production in a market environment], Moscow.
5. Joenniemi, P. 2010, Strategija ES dlja regiona Baltijskogo morja: chego my dostigli? [The EU strategy ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... Vilnius, Technika.
40. Lupeikis, K. 2007. Minimal power. Vilnius.
41. Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and management of development ... ... Aquatic Invasions in Europe. In: Atlas of Biodiversity Risk. Sofia, pp. 138—139.
Leitsin Vladimir, Dmitriyeva Maria
national innovation system, universities, industrial and technological parks