Entrepreneurial capital of the region: the concept, manifestations and spatial localisation
... transactions is the evaluation and analysis of her or his inner qualities. Thus, there is a need to identify the connection between entrepreneurial risk and capital. At the regional level, there is an ongoing academic discussion as to who the carrier of entrepreneurial capital is and how this capital can be measured and evaluated in view of its direct influence on the business environment and economic growth opportunities of a certain territory. This article presents the findings of a study into the complex structure ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... and Research for the Sociology of Education. N. Y., 1986. P. 241—258.
4. Coleman J. Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital // American Journal of Sociology. 1988. Supplement. Vol. 94. P. 95—120.
5. Coleman J. Rational Action, Social Networks ... ... Principles // The Sociology of Culture. Oxford, 1994.
8. Dubini P., Aldrich H. Personal and extended networks are central to the entrepreneurial process // Journal of Business Venturing. 1991. № 6. P. 305—313.
9. Emirbayer M., Goodwin J. Network Analysis,...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... form clusters of excellence and ensure the competitiveness of the entire system. Identifying the key elements of territorial capital is a global challenge faced by modern regional policy. I analyse the background for, and limits to, the development of ... ... innovation and research? // J. of Economic Issues. 2007. № 41 (2). P. 391—398.
16. Butler J. E., Hansen G. S. Network evolution, entrepreneurial success, and regional development // Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. 1991. № 3 (1). P. 1—16.
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... research, as well as statistical data on the intensity of research and development, structure of research expenditure, human capital in the field of advanced technologies, and the methods of institutional support for innovative activity. The authors characterise ... ... Blackwell.
18. Toledano, J. A. 1978, Propos des filières industrielles, Revue d'Economie industrielle, no. 6.
19. Dahmen, E. 1950, Entrepreneurial Activity and the Development of Swedish Industry, 1919—1939, Stockholm.
20. Mindich, D. 2011, Trojnaja spiral' ...