Modern marketing practices: a preliminary comparative analysis of studies in developed and developing countries
... Маркетинг взаимоотношений. Анализ маркетинговых стратегий на основе взаимоотношений. М., 2008.
comparative analysis of сontemporary marketing practices, developed markets, emerging markets, relationship marketing
Platform Markets: Their Place in the Theory of Mesoeconomic System: Development and a Challenge to Spatial Studies
Over the past three decades, researchers across different disciplines have paid close attention to the development of platform markets — an emergent long-term trend in economic policy. I consider platform markets as institutional and technological systems. Platforms create systems of rules and mechanisms that stimulate agents to adopt, maintain, and improve standards disseminated by the most ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... 108—124. doi:
38. Åslund, A. 2002, Building Capitalism: the Transformation of the Former Soviet Bloc, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
39. Kolodko, G. W. (ed.) 2005, The Polish Miracle: Lessons for the Emerging Markets, Aldershot and Burlington, Ashgate.
40. Estrin, S., Kolodko, G. W., Uvalic, M. (eds.) 2007, Transition and Beyond: Essays in Honor of Mario Nuti, Basingstoke and New York, Palgrave Macmillan.
41. Noelke, C. 2008, Social Protection, Inequality ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Multinationals: Trends and Issues, Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no.... ....com/daily/article/thegolden-visas-where-to-buy-a-residence-permit-in-europe/ (accessed 19.06.2015).
25. Heinrich, A. 2001, Internationalisation, Market Structures and Enterprise Behaviour: The Janus-faced Russian Gas Monopoly Gazprom. In: Liuhto, K. (ed.) East Goes West: ...
The dynamics of the world market of gold and the current geopolitical processes. Part 2. The analysis of behaviour patterns of the main gold market participants
... author analyses the behavioural reaction of participants of the London gold fixing and the London electronic auction to the emergence of new centres of military conflicts and "colour revolutions, as well as the intentions of some world leaders to ... ... an attempt to introduce a new world order. The author determines the conditions, which allow participants of the world gold market to become subjects of modern geopolitics.
1. Буневич К. Г., Миняева М. В. О некоторых противоречиях ...
Youth unemployment in the Latgale region of Latvia: causes and consequences
... vocational education, etc.) in the regional labor market is combined with its behavioral irrationalism (lack of desire to work for various reasons, the need for contact with family and friends, etc.). This is due to the growing uncertainty in the youth labor market due to the growth of competition, the emergence and growth of flexible forms of employment, depriving young people of the clarity of career and confidence in the future. The survey results also show that the majority of unemployed youth in the Latgale region deliberately refuses to emigrate ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... tourism, International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, vol. 13, no. 4, p. 395—407. doi: 10.1504/IJESD.2014.064964.
12. Suhel, S., Bashir, A. 2018, The role of tourism toward economic growth in the local economy, Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 32—39, doi: 10.20885/ejem. vol10.iss1.art4.
13. Du, D., Lew, A. A., Ng, P. T. 2016, Tourism and Economic Growth, Journal of Travel Research, vol. 55, no. 4, p. 454—464. doi: 10.1177/0047287514563167.
14. Sofronov, B. 2018,...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... exchange relationships // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1992. Vol. 37. P. 76—104.
17. Li C., Liu S., Fang Z. and Chen Y. Emergence of structural properties in economic networks: A multi-local-world evolving model // Simulation Modelling Practice and ... ...., Page K. Network Forms of Organization // Annual Review of Sociology. 1998. Vol. 24. P. 57—76.
23. Powell W. W. Neither market nor hierarchy: Network forms of organization // Research in organizational behavior. Greenwich, 1990. P. 295—336.
Translation of new sociological terminology: challenges and solutions
Rapid development of concepts in modern sociology leads to the emergence of a large number of neological terms. Currently, the academic language of Russian sociology sees an active expansion ... ... Development of the system of basic sociological concepts in the late XX — early XXI centuries. Sotsiologiya: teoriya, metody, marketing [Sociology: theory, methodology, marketing], 2, pp. 96—111 (in Russ.).
Faber Benítez, P., 2009. Cognitive shift in ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... Communities in Russian Borderlands, Economic Geography, T. 91, Vol. 1, p. 59—81.
17. Noseleit, F. 2015, The Role of Entry and Market Selection for the Dynamics of Regional Diversity and Specialization, Regional Studies, T. 49, Vol. 1, p. 76—94.
18.... ... Research Policy, no. 34, p. 1203—1219.
20. Virkkala, S. 2007, Innovation and networking in peripheral areas — a case study of emergence and change in rural manufacturing, European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 511—529.
Kolesnikov N., Tolstoguzov O.
Историческое развитие современной финансово-биржевой системы, существенно повлиявшей на глобализацию мировой экономики
... покупателя и продавца в последующих взаимодействиях спроса и предложения на биржевых рынках : автореф. ... канд.экон. наук. СПб., 2008.
4. Kvint Vl. The Global Emerging Market: Strategis Manadgment and Economics.L.. ; N. Y., 2009.
Левина Р. С., Левин Б. А.
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... as most successful mesoeconomic systems. At the same time, the author emphasizes that, in economies gravitating towards the market type of organisation, the development of mesoeconomic systems is closely connected to competition for innovative rent. ... ... Customizing Clusters: On the Role of Western Multinational Corporations in the Formation of Science and Engineering Clusters in Emerging Economies, Economic Development Quarterly,Vol. 2, no. 4, p. 316—323.
29. Markusen, A. 1999, Fuzzy concepts, scanty ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... production rests on a number of methods that make it possible for the corporate management to react rapidly to changes in the global market situation. These methods include strategic segmentation, analyzing the ability to adapt to the expected conditions, devising ... ... production associations, such as clusters and other production forms serving as ‘growth poles’ and becoming elements of the emerging framework for national production. This methodology makes it possible to develop new approaches, methods, and principles ...
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... no. 147, p. 59—83.
4. Brülhart, M., Crozet, M., Koenig, P. 2004, Enlargement and the EU periphery: the impact of changing market potential, The World Economy, Vol. 27, no. 6, p. 853—875.
5. Busse, M., Königer, J. 2012, Trade and economic growth: ... ... World Development, no. 52, p. 92—103.
15. Ezcurra, R., Rodríguez-Pose, A. 2014, Trade openness and spatial inequality in emerging countries, Spatial Economic Analysis, Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 162—182.
16. Faber, B. 2007, Towards the spatial patterns ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Jekonomika: tolkovyj terminologicheskij slovar' [Market: Business. Commerce. Economy: definitions and terminology], Moscow, Marketing, 231 p.
24. Suslov, V. I. (ed.), 2008, Tolkovyj slovar' “Innovacionnaja dejatel'nost'”: terminy innovacionnogo menedzhmenta ... ....
31. Bruijn, H., Voort, H., Dicke, W., Jong, M., Veeneman, W. 2004, Creating System Innovation: How Large Scale Transitions Emerge, N. Y., Taylor & Francis.
32. Fischer,M., Fröhlich, J. 2001, Knowledge, Complexity and Innovation Systems, Berlin, Springer....
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... Morris, M. 2003, Handbook for Value Chain Research, IDS.
29. Kaplinsky, R., Terheggen, A., Tijaja, J. 2011, China as a Final Market: The Gabon Timber and Thai Cassava Value Chains, World Development, Vol. 39, no. 7, p. 1177—1190.
30. Karlik, A. E., ... ... International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, no. 5 (SPEC. ISSUE), p. 41—48.
32. Kuzmin, A., Tsygankov, D. 2013, The emerging field of evaluation and the
growth of the evaluation profession: The russian experience, Canadian Journal of Program ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
07/03/Global-Value-Chains-and-Productivity-Micro-Evidence-from-Estonia-49376 (accessed 5 August 2020).
6. Hagemejer, J. 2018, Trade and growth in the new member states: The role of global value chains, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, vol.54, no. 11, p. 2630—2649. doi:
7. Cieslik, E. 2014, Post-communist European countries in global value chains, Ekonomika, vol. 93, no. 3, p. 25—38. doi:
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
The articles suggests that the optimal solution to the energy security problem is to integrate the region in the common energy market of the Baltic Sea region, which would serve the interests of all Baltic Sea states.
1. Dolzer M. How the Russian nuclear ... ... eu/russian-nuclear-power-plant-kaliningrad-help-baltic-states-integrate-eu-power-grid/ (дата обращения: 14.12.2014).
2. Energy Supply Security: The Emergency Response of IEA Countries. P., 2014.
3. First LNG supply to Kaliningrad Region scheduled for late 2017 (новости ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
This article presents an inventory and a typology of the existing and emerging economic clusters in the coastal zone of the European part of Russia. The authors hold that transboundary clustering ... ... and immanent inhibitors in coastal zones. The former include a high density of coastal economies, proximity to international markets, and better logistics and communications. The inhibitors comprise geopolitical risks and institutional barriers. It is ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
... comprehensive analysis of the “twin city” movement as a form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region. This phenomenon emerged as a result of a global tendency towards more active involvement of municipal units in international cooperation, on the ... ... [Satellite towns], 1961, Moscow.
2. Davidov, D. M., Chekalina, T. N. 2009, Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region, Balt. Region, no. 2 (2), p. 57—64. doi: 10.5922/2079—8555—2009—2—6.
3. Korneevets, V....
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... the factors behind the socioeconomic development of a territory. They give estimates for tourism revenues associated with the emergence of a new attraction and its inclusion into travel itineraries and landmark maps. The authors look at the experience ... ... space in the development strategy of tourism brand territory], Sever i rynok: formirovanie jekonomicheskogo porjadka [North and market: formation of economic order], Vol. 2, no. 39, p. 17a-23.
6. Koester, B. 2000, Knajphof v Kjonigsberge, segodnjashnem ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... Russia will contribute to trade relations, which are increasingly important for both parties. In order to prevent and localise emerging conflicts, diplomats, politicians, and experts should interpret Russian-Latvian relations in view of the national features ... ... s jetimi stranami [The economic situation in the Baltic countries and Russia's foreign trade with these countries], Moscow, Market Economy Institute of the Russian Academy of science, p. 3.
15. Matutis, V. 2012, Znachenie tranzita v Latvii vyshe, chem ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
.... Andreev, V. A., Ostropol’tsev, S. Yu. 2016, International transportation routes as a factor of the trans-border clusters emergence. Тhe Territory Of New Opportunities, The Herald of Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service, no. 2, p.... ... development of tourism in the monitoring of the Republic of Karelia and the development of the medium-term plan for scientific and marketing research in the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Karelia], 2016, Institute of Economics of Karelian Research Centre ...