About pairing on abelian varieties p-rank one and their cryptographic applications
2. Barreto P. S. L. M., Galbraith S. et al. Efficient pairing computation on supersingular Abelian varieties // Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2007. Vol. 42(3).
3. Freeman D., Stevenhagen D., Streng M. Abelian varieties with prescribed embedding degree //ANTS. 2008. Vol. 5011. P. 60—73.
4. Galbraith S. D., Hess F., Vercauteren F. Hyperelliptic pairing // Pairing 2007. LNCS 4575. 2007. P. 108—131.
5. Galbraith S. D., McKee J. F., Valenca P. C. Ordinary Abelian varieties having small embedding ...
Acceleration of Computations in Jacobian Hyperelliptic Curve
..., Menezes A. Pairing-based Cryptography at High Security Levels // Cryptography and Coding. LNCS 3796. Springer, 2005. Р. 235—249.
10. Teruya T., Saito K., Kanayama N. et al. Constructing Symmetric Pairings over Supersingular Elliptic Curves with Embedding Degree Three // LNCS 8365. Springer, 2014. P. 97—112.
11. Granger R., Hess F. Ate Pairing on Hyperelliptic Curves // Advance in Cryptology. LNCS 4515. Springer, 2007. P. 430—447.
12. Zhang F. Twisted Ate Pairing on Hyperelliptic Curves and Applications ...
A philosophical framework for presenting novelty in a poetic text
Texts of different eras relate to varying degrees to the question of generating and presenting novelty. Recent poetry has been undergoing visible changes in poets’ ... ... context of the need to reconsider methods for studying the language of poetry. The possibility to decipher a poetic text is not embedded in it as an algorithm. The linguistic strategy of resisting the contemporary despotism of creativity results in the ...