Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
Electric transport is rapidly gaining popularity across the world. It is an example of technological advancement that has multiple consequences for regional economies, both in terms of the adaptation of production, transport and energy systems and their spatial ...
A development of the low power engine for work on a krypton
Addressing such space mission as station keeping at the orbit, satellite orbit rising, debris deorbiting, cargo transportation and development of thrusters for deep space missions, electric propulsion appears to be an undisputed alternative for the chemical thrusters. Also, even the best solutions provided by electric propulsion technology still require optimization despite its more than of half a century history. Currently xenon ...
Features of the account of thermal and electric energy network losses at the automated tariff setting in the system of regulating activity of the subjects of the energy supplying complex in the region
The article presents the analysis of activity regulation issues in the regional power supply complex and the main ways to improve the efficiency of its subjects. The authors also focus on the issues of automated tariffs setting for production, transportation and transfer heat and electric power. Main attention is paid to automated registration of losses during producing and transferring heat and electric energy.
1. Арунянц Г. Г., Воронин Т. А., Айрапетов С. А. Процесс регулирования ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... energy sector of the Baltic region, Baltic Region, no. 1, p. 31-40. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2010-1-5.
33. Zverev, Yu. M. 2013, Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it, Baltic Region, no. 2 (16), p. 66-77. doi: 10.... ... zheleznyh dorog v mire i ih perspektivy v Litve [Development of high-speed railways in the world and their prospects in Lithuania], Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 6, no. 4, p. 34.
37. Pol'sha, Litva, Latvija, Jestonija i Finljandija podpisali deklaraciju ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... of the electricity industry and possibilities for the sustainable development. The concept of negative externalities of the electricity industry and evaluation and internalization of the negative externalities are reviewed from the viewpoint of principles ... ...
Baarsma, B.; Lambooy, E. (2005). Valuation of externalities through neo-classical methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management ...
To the question of creating a stationary plasma engine of increased power
The new concept of powerful electric thrusters for spacecraft are aimed at creation of power plants for transportation of satellites with a large mass support manned space programs, space transportation and missions to study outer space. As the main engine for such systems, the choice of stationary plasma thruster (SPT) high power. This article presents ...
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
... model is possible only at very low temperatures the thermostat.
1. Lakhno V. D. DNA nanobioelectronics // International Journal of Quantum Chemistry. 2008. № 108. P. 1970–1981.
2. Porath D., Bezryadin A., de Vries S. et al. Direct measurement of electrical transport through DNA molecules // Nature. 2000. Vol. 403. P. 635–638.
3. Коршунова А. Н., Лахно В. Д. Моделирование образования самозахваченного состояния в полинуклеотидной ...