Inclusive education in Russia and the Baltic countries: a comparative analysis
... threats, and challenges from a political, economic, and technological perspective. In our analysis, we dissociate the issue of inclusive education from the problem of teaching learners with disabilities and examine the political, economic, social, and technological aspects of the environment that affect the educational situation of learners with disabilities. We consider inclusive education in the context of the documents of the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education — an active educational institution that facilitates the preparation ...
Theoretical Foundations of Media Education in British Universities
A., Hay K.
E., Duffy T.
Grounded constructions and how technology can help / Tech Trends. 1998. Vol. 43. № 2. Pp. 15—23.
Emerging technologies, ISD, and learning environments: critical perspectives / Educational Technology Research and Development. 1992. January. Pp. 49—63.
Evaluating constructivistic learning / Educational technology. 1991. September. Pp. 28—33.
, classroom and computers. Ed. by Scrimshaw P.
Collaborative on-line learning
... P. 38—56.
H., Peck K.
L., Wilson B.
Learning WITH technology: a constructivist perspective.
OH: Prentice-Hall, 1998.
Rethinking university teaching: a framework for the effective use of educational technology.
New York: Routledge, 1994.
Technology meets constructivism: Do they make a marriage? // Educational Technology. 1993. N 31. P. 18—23.
A model for CMC in education and training // E-moderating....
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
....py/Get/File-35344 (дата обращения: 17.04.2013).
8. Evans P., Wolf B. Collaboration rules // Harvard Business Review. 2005. № 83 (7).
9. Glass R., Spiegelman M. Incorporating blogs into the syllabus: Making their space a learning space // Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 2008. № 36 (2). Р. 145—155.
10. Gonzalez-Reinhart J. Wiki and the wiki way: Beyond a knowledge management solution. URL: http:// http://w3.ualg.pt/~mzacaria/gic/wikiwayJennifer05.pdf (дата обращения: 15.04.2013)....
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
... языка на формирование компьютерного сленга в русском языке // Молодой ученый. 2011. № 4. С. 241.
Lorich I. V., Tugaev I. M.
information protection, information security, gaming technology in education
Educational process planning in an information society
... society. The factors influencing the educational process in an information society are identified in the article. The model of educational process of personalizing students’ education is offered. The efficiency of the personalized e-learning environment educational technology applied by the author is assessed.
1. Загвязинский В. И. Методология и методика научных исследований. М., 1982.
2. Кондратенко А. Б. Автоматизированная ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... for Research and Innovation, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/research/horizon2020/index_en.cfm?pg=h2020 (accessed 28 December 2013).
29. International co-operation in education and training. The European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/education/external-relation-programmes/overview_en.htm (accessed 03 January 2013).
30. Science and technology in Poland in 2010. Warszawa. 2012, available at: http://www.stat.gov.pl/gus/5840_800_ENG_HTML. htm (accessed 22 December 2012).
31. Science, Technology and Industry Scoreboard: 2011.OECD, available at: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/science-and-technology/oecd-science-technology-andindustry-scoreboard_20725345 ...
The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
... Russia and Poland // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 3.
5. Grebenuk T., Koniushenko S. The Report on the project 7 Framework Programme Marie Curie, Action People-IRSES, no. SIT 315879, Stimulators and Inhibitors of Culture of Trust in Educational Interactions Assisted by Modern Information and Com¬munication Technology Szczecin, 2014.
6. Kop R. Blogs and wikis as Disruptive Technologies // The Pedagogy of Life-long Learning. L. ; N. Y. ; Rutledge, 2007.
7. Loughran J. Teaching about Teaching: Principles and Practice // Teaching about Teaching. Purpose, ...
The technological system of developing professional successfulness of a future engineer with poor health condition in the framework of university physical education
This article describes the content of technological support for the process of developing professional successfulness in engineering students with poor health condition. The author focuses on the technologies of theoretical and practical education and describes self-education mechanisms.
1. Выготский Л. С. Психология развития как феномен культуры. СПб., 1996.
2. Селевко Г. К. Современные образовательные ...
Digital smart technologies as a method of expansion of educational field physical laboratory of general physics
... IQ software users. As part of the a workshop on the physics, to the intelligent digital technologies include computer algebra systems, virtual instrumentation. The examples two laboratory works on atomic physics, illustrating methods of expansion of educational resources by means of intelligent digital technology. In the first study the motion of electrons in a magnetic field along a helical line. In the second, combines the advantages of a prism spectrometer with digital spectrometer. It is shown that the developed method improves the accuracy of measurement ...
Traditional instructional media in British higher education: the analysis of effects of application
... and evaluation / In Bates T. and Robinson J. (eds.) Evaluating educational television and radio. Dublin: The Open University Press, 1977. P. 35—38.
D., Li Z. and Jones M.
Lim itation of first generation instructional design / Educational Technology. 1993. January
collaborative projects in teacher education. Proceedings from the first international conference. — Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic, 1996.
Reynolds G. and Meierdiereks K.
Electronics teaching: ...
The multimedia assisted lecture technology in the university training of physical education specialists
... and presents its theoretical framework and effectiveness analysis.
. и др. Информационные технологии обучения в преподавании физической культуры =
// Теория и практика физ. культуры. 2001. № 8. С. 55—59.
А., Пельменев В.
О становлении, развитии и совершенствовании ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... Rossii [Education as an instrument of "soft power" in Russian foreign policy],
2012, Vestnik MGIMO University, no. 4.
10. Fedyukin, I. I. 2012, Vystuplenie na otkrytii Baltijskogo obrazovatel'nogo foruma [Speech at the opening of the Baltic Education Forum], Nauka i tehnologii
Rossii [Science & Technology of Russia], available at: http://www.strf.ru/material.
aspx?CatalogId=221&d_no=49692 (accessed 17.03.2015).
11. Feldman, D. M. 2005, Politicheskoe vzaimodejstvie jelit stran SNG [The political elites of the interaction of the CIS countries],...
Big data in modern education
The paper describes possibilities and prospects of big data analysis in education given a rapid development of technology. The author explores new approaches to the modernization of the system of education, which are based on big data technologies, including unstructured data. The article offers techniques and tools that could help to solve the existing problems ...
Features of the development of an individual educational trajectory in the framework of cluster approach
... Holistic and Sys¬tems Thinking in American and Australian Mechanical Engineering Programmes //
European Journal of Engineering Education. 2008. Vol. 33, iss. 1. P. 45—57.
13. Kelley T., Kellam N. A Theoretical Framework to Guide the ReEngineering of Technology Education // Journal of Technology Education. 2009. Vol. 20, No. 2. P. 37—49.
14. Porter M. Clusters and Competition: New Agendas for Companies, Govern-ment and Institutions // On Competition. Boston, 2008. P. 213—214.
15. Walther J., Radcliffe ...
Theoretic and methodological background of projecting pedagogical technologies into the framework of the linguist training curricula
The article deals with the theoretic and methodological background of projecting pedagogic technologies into the framework of the linguist training curricula. It reveals the main trends of the educational process, as well as approaches to understanding major intrinsic constituents and structure of educational projection.
Философия образования для XXI века. М., 1998.
Modern educational technologies in the development of cognitive independence of technical and humanities students
Computer and interactive technologies facilitate the development of ideas of computer-assisted learning, suggest absolutely new technological variant of teaching based on the unique capabilities of modern computers and telecommunications, which will allow students to deal competently with educational and self-educational problems, integrate and use certain elements of their knowledge, take advantage of learning experience, and take responsibility for education received.
Болонский процесс: ...
An use of information technologies in a system of knowledge control
... науки. 2013. № 2 (24). С. 174—184.
10. Челышкова М. Б. Теория и практика конструирования педагогических тестов : учеб. пособие. М., 2002.
information technology, knowledge control, testing, test item, educational process
A model for involving the expert community in implementing the educational policy: The case of a major educational programme
... expert discussion of sample primary and secondary education programmes. The model describes the nonlinear space of expert interaction, including the key processes, forms, and results thereof.
1. Remorenko I. M., Burov V. V., Parfenov R. V. On Modern Technologies of Citi-zens’ Participation in Decision Formulation in the Sphere of Education // Humani-ties & Social Sciences. 2014. № 7 (12). Р. 2078—2088.
2. Новек Б. С. Wiki-правительство. Как технологии могут сделать власть лучше, демократию — сильнее,...
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... author describes the essence and features of knowledge correction in the educational process at university, its structural and conceptual models. The technology of students’ knowledge correction developed on the basis of this model is intrinsic to the technology of module education with the test/rating system if knowledge control and assessment. The article describes the content, diagnostic, and procedural components of the technology. An important element of the diagnostic component is correcting diagnostics, which does ...
The development of universal learning actions in primary school students by means of project-task technology
This article presents a model of formation of universal learning actions in younger school students through solving project tasks. The author offers a technology of its implementation, which makes it possible to create personal, regulatory, informative, and communicative universal educational actions.
1. Асмолов А. Г., Бурменская Г. В., Володарская И. А. и др. Как проектировать универсальные учебные действия. М., 2011.
2. Воронцов А. Б....
The implementation of the competence approach of the Federal state educational standards at a medical university
... curriculum of the “Medical Cybernetics” field of study. The process brought together a state medical university (professors), clinics (medical personnel), and a private development company (system analysts). Six years of using project learning in education proved the efficacy of this technology at a medical university.
1. Федеральный государственный образовательный стандарт высшего профессионального образования по направлению подготовки ...
The monitoring of university education quality in the context of competence model of training
... конкурентоспособности образовательных услуг // Известия Российского государственного педагогического университета им. А. И. Герцена. 2007. Вып. 43.
quality, education quality, competence approach, monitoring, diagnostics, control, control technologies, individual learning paths.
US universities as educational and scientific centres
... Starts Here. UC’s Contribution to Economic Growth, Health and Culture. An Impact Study for the
California. 2003. March. P. 15.
Oaxaca R., Rhoades G.
Technology Transfer and Academic Capitalism //
AAAS Science and Technology Policy Yearbook 2001 / ed. A. Teich, S. Nelson, C. McEnaney, S. Lita.
Washington, 2001. P. 261―277.
Linking Scientific Research to Societal Outcomes // Ibid. P. 129―131.
Neborsky Ye. V.
university, research, education, science, business.
The technology of preventing adaptation conflicts among first year-students
This article focuses on the technology of adaptation conflict prevention among first-year students implemented in the educational process and including the target, content, procedural, and diagnostic components.
Эволюция биоэнергетики и здоровья человека. СПб., 1992.
The technology of differentiated conflict studies-based training of secondary school teachers
Педагогика и психология высшего образования: от деятельности к личности. М., 2005.
Berezhnaya G., Bryzgalova S.
conflict studies, teacher training, educational technology, university.
The international experience of integration of education, research, and business
... Неборский Е. В. Экономика образования США: университеты и капитализация : монография. Саарбрюккен, 2012.
6. Crow M. Linking Scientific Research to Societal Outcomes // AAAS Science and Technology Policy Yearbook 2001. Washington (DC), 2001. P. 129—131.
7. Weerts D. State Governments and Research Universities: A Framework for a Renewed Partnership. N. Y., 2002.
university, research, education, scientific, business, types of integration.
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... suggestions for the future], 1991, Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 74, no. 2, pp.101—114.
25. Novye informacionnye tehnologii v obrazovanii. Deklaracija uchastnikov Parizhskogo kongressa 1989 g. [New information technologies in education. Declaration of the Paris Congress 1989],Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 115—117.
26. Pokazeev, K. V., Chaplina, T. О., Chashechkin, Yu. D. 2007, Vvedenie v optiku okeana [Introduction ...
The virtual learning environment of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
... образование в России. 2011. № 10. С. 93—99.
4. Виртуальный Кампус МЭСИ. URL: https://study.mesi.ru (дата обращения: 25.03.2012).
virtual learning environment, remote training, educational technology,
Reforming the modern system of higher education in Russia
Ключевые компетенции — новая парадигма результата образования. М., 2003. №
5. С. 34—42.
Bolotina M. A., Mazanova S. Ye.
variety of educational metods, modular system, mobility, flexibility, technology, educational path, self-education, self-organized.
An overview of international environmental education projects in the Kaliningrad region
] // The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). URL:
Kokhanovskaya M. I.
sustainable development, green nature management, new mwthods, education technologies.
The role of physical education in the professional training of specialists of the service sector at vocational secondary education in-stitutions
... education in the formation of professional competencies of future mid-level specialists of service sector. Through an analysis of the research and pedagogical literature and a pedagogical experiment, the author tested the effectiveness of the developed technology for the formation of professional competencies in stu-dents of services fields at vocational secondary education institutions by means of physical education.
1. Белинович В. В. Вопросы организации физического воспитания учащихся профтехучилищ с учетом профессиональной ...
Organisational and administrative preconditions for the development of the pedagogic competence of the agents of higher physical education
... is based on the data of a survey among the agents of physical training at the Belarusian State University of Physical Training.
Kosyachenko G. P.
physical training, pedagogical competence, factors of development, research and information needs,
educational process, need and motivation-related sphere, information technologies, teaching activity, professional training.
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... teachers, health care professionals and heads of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of primary and secondary education for students with various disabilities. The author also describes a package of documents reflecting the development dynamics of children with disabilities in educational institutions practicing inclusive ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... Trojnaja spiral' po-shvedski [Threefold spiral in Swedish], Expert, no. 35.
21. Kivilayd, M, Servinsky and M Tishler G., 2010. Еstonija. Fakty i cifry 2010 [Estonia. Facts and figures 2010], Tallinn, Statistics department.
22. Meri, T. 2008, Highly educated persons in science and technology occupations,
Statistics in focus, no. 43.
23. Stepanenko, M. 2005, Metody realizacii gosudarstvennoj innovacionnoj politiki v zarubezhnoj praktike [Methods of realization of the state innovative policy in foreign practice], Vestnik DGTU [Vestnik ...
On the models of modern research and education pol-icy in the Baltic region states
... Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The authors identify similarities and differences in the funding mechanisms, direction of reforms, the role of education system modernization in the innovative development of the Baltic Sea region, and the mechanisms of technological development through introducing innovations in education and science. The general education policy trend in these countries shows that most of public investment is allocated to universi-ties and newly formed joint research centers. The authors study the case of strategic planning at the I. Kant Baltic ...
Improvement of professional training of law enforcement officials at a professional training centre
The introduction and application of modern educational technologies radically change the level of police officers’ professional training. The use of mind mapping technology in the training process at the Regional Professional Training Center has improved the academic performance of police officers. It is ...
Methodological bases to use of digital technologies for studying physicotechnical disciplines
.... конф. «Современное образование: содержание, технологии, качество». СПб.,
2008. Т. 1. С. 139—141.
Pets A. V.
virtual instruments, computational experiment, digital electronic technological medium, technology-assisted professional education
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
(дата обращения: 23.06.2018).
17. Dudeney G., Hockly N. How to Teach English with Technology. Harlow, 2008.
18. Elgg : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.06.2018).
19. Kent ... ... обращения: 25.07.2018).
Budarina A. O., Loksha O. M.
electronic portfolio, digital learning environment, subjectness, pedagogical education
The regional blogosphere integration technology in the content of foreign language teaching education at a linguistic university
Интернет-коммуникация и обучение иностранным языкам. Кемерово, 2005.
Nasyrova A. A.
the regional component in the content of foreign language teaching education at a linguistic
university, information and communication technologies, a regional blogosphere.
Development of anti-drug attitude of technology students
The article presents the results of theoretical and experimental research on anti-drug attitude of technology students. The authors show the opportunity of its development by psychological and pedagogical means.
Кухаренко ... ... словарь / под общ. ред. А.
В. Петровского. М., 2005.
Bagulina V., Zaitsev A.
anti-drug attitude, education of students.
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... http://www. territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/6457 (accessed 16 September 2012).
26. Project — Coastal environment, technology and innovation in the Arctic, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation.... ... available at: http://www. territorialcooperation.eu/ frontpage/show/6455 (accessed 16 September 2012).
28. Project — Kolarctic IT Education, Networking, Patnership and Innovation, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www....
On the need for informatisation of physical education process
This article describes the factors affecting the need for informatization of physical education of schoolchildren. The analysis was conducted on the basis of surveys of sports teachers. The author identifies professional areas, in which information and communications technologies (ICT) are applied. It is established that the intensity of ICT introduction into teaching sports depends on the level of computer literacy of teachers, the availability of high-quality electronic didactic materials, and the development of ...
The content and vectors of the reforms in the higher education system of modern China
... 221 D. C. / ed. by M. Loewe and Ed. L. Shaughnessy. New-York, 1999
/ ed. by J.
K. Fairbank, D. Twitchet. Cambridge, 1978—2000
Maiorova N. V.
modernization, intensification, distance education, telecommunication methods, globalization, diversification, selectivity, innovative technologies.
The implementation of educational function of sports federations by means of pedagogical management
The article focuses on the educative function of a sports federation and the capacities of pedagogical management technologies in improving the motivation of teachers/coaches and their students.
Э., Филиппов С.
Правовая информация в управлении физкультурно-спортивными ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... innovacionnoj sfere mezhdu Litvoj i Rossijskoj [The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation], Balt. reg., no. 2, p. 55—63. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-6.... ... Kuznetsova, T.Yu., Korotkevich, M. I. 2011, Modernizacija obrazovanija i nauki v Rossii, Pol'she i Litve: sravnitel'nyj analiz [The education and research modernisation in Russia, Poland, and Lithuania: a comparative analysis], Balt. reg., no. 2, p. 95—101....
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
... New York: Nova Science Publishers.
Pinker, S. 2018. Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress. New York: Viking Press.
Kant, Enlightenment, historical and philosophical reception, global problems, ethics of science and technology, human dignity, political rationality, contemporary problems of education
Nina A. Dmitrieva, Andrey S. Zilber, Vadim A. Chaly, Alexander S. Kiselev, Polina R. Bonadyseva
Personalized learning in the information society
The paper presents a new approach, which improves the quality of train-ing of specialists in information technologies by considering the dominant special abilities to different lines of activity. It includes the scheme of the edu-cational process in high school. Authors focus on student's inherent special abilities as the dominant ones for the educational process. The paper describes in detail the issues of formation of learning motivation based on the personal characteristics of the individual learners.
1. Кондратенко А. Б. Проектирование образовательного ...