On the issue of rating assessment of primary schoolchildren in the context of inclusive education
Federal standards, developed for students with special educational needs, have secured a differentiated approach as one of the most important postulates. In practice, when assessing the educational results of students with disabilities, teachers are faced with many problematic situations. Adaptation of such programs involves certain alignment, and a special evaluation system, which considers the specifics of the mental operations, perception, memory, development of speech functions, the pace of educational activity, as well as the specific educational ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat, 319 p.
22. Neshiba, S. 1991, Okeanologija [Oceanology], Moscow, MIR, 414 p.
23. Pak, Yu. N., Pak D. Yu. 2012, Kompetentnostno-orientirovannye obrazovatel'nye programmy v kontekste GOS novogo pokolenija [Competence-oriented education programs in the context of a new generation of AGM], Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia], no. 2, pp. 130—136.
24. Parizhskij kongress 1989g. Obwie vyvody, rekomendacii i predlozhenija na buduwee [Paris Congress 1989. General conclusions,...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
39. Projekty Stowarzyszenie Wspólnota Kulturowa „Borussia» [Projects Cultural Community Association «Borussia»], available at: http://www. borussia.pl/index. php?p=pg&id=1 (accessed 22 November 2012).
40. Gdańska fundacja Oświatowa [Gdansk Educational Foundation], available at: http://www. gfo. iq. pl/fundacja/index. php?option=com_content&task= category§ionid =8&id=16&Itemid=52 (accessed 22 November 2012).
41. Programy Fundacji Batorego [Batory Foundation Programs], available at: http://www. batory (accessed 22 November 2012).
cross-border cooperation, province, non-governmental organizations, foreign partners, EU programmes, Euroregion Baltic
The theoretical framework of the process of social and pedagogical support for children at a teen club
... восхождение к общественно-активной школе. М. ; Тверь, 2009.
5. Михайлова Н. Н. Педагогика поддержки : учеб.-метод. пособие. М., 2002.
Mychko Ye.I., Nemitinova A.A.
model, program, teenager, teen club, social and educational support
Peculiarities of implementing supplementary professional education programs in naval educational institutions
The article is devoted to the aspects of professionally oriented language training of naval cadets on the supplementary educational program "Translator in the field of professional communication". The author describes the peculiarities of the selection of naval cadets, the features of educational content and language practice.
1. Бударина А. О. Linguistus Universalis: ...
International education fora as a factor for strengthening global cooperation in the Humanities
... universities and faculties of Humanities. Such fora are regarded as an innovative form of inter-university cooperation, which opens new prospects and opportunities for cooperation in education, science and culture.
forum, arts education, educational programs, scientific and educational cooperation, innovation, inter-university cooperation
Features of the implementation of the ACCESS international project in the Kaliningrad region based on the principles of inclusive education
The implementation of the English Access Microscholarship Program (ACCESS) in the Kaliningrad region is based on the principles of inclusive education. It makes the study of the English language more accessible to ado-lescents from an economically disadvantaged background and children with special needs. A greater sensitivity to cultural differences, coupled with the acquired language skills,...
A model for involving the expert community in implementing the educational policy: The case of a major educational programme
... Мудрость толпы. М., 2007.
5. Хау Дж. Краудсорсинг. Коллективный разум как инструмент развития бизнеса. М., 2014.
Remorenko I., Vachkova S., Barannikov K.
sample basic education program, crowdsourсing, expert communities interaction, state education standard.
Modern approaches to university physical education: the experience of incorporating a fitness programme in the curriculum
... фитнесом. Киев, 2008.
3. Перез Б., Робинстон П., Херлонг К. Руководство для инструкторов по фитнес-программе «Зумба». Флорида, США, 2011.
physical education, university, fitness programs, Zumba® Fitness, elective physical education
Cooperation between a university and employers as a condi-tion for high-quality training of specialists in physical education and sports
The problem of education quality is of particular importance in modern conditions; it must be assessed based not only on the mastery of educational programs, but also on the successful implementation of and demand for the professional knowledge obtained. The region’s geopolitical position makes it necessary to provide university graduates with competitive competences. Therefore, active cooperation ...
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
... St. Petersburg State University and the University of Tampere the article also evaluates specific features of other similar programs taught in universities around the Baltic Sea.
Kuzmin, Ju. S., Novikova, I. N.
2005. Novejshaja istorija ... ....php/films/76-peoples-of-the-baltic-film> [Accessed 14 Juny 2010].
Khudolei Konstantin, Novikova Irina, Lanko Dmitry
higher education, graduate studies, innovative teaching, international relations, Baltic Sea Region, Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University,...
On the development of the naval education in the south of Russia in late XVIII — early XX centuries
... ПСЗ. Ч. 2, т. 9. СПб., 1835.
13. Скрицкий Н. Первые черноморские морские училища // Морской флот. 2003. № 5. С. 32—33.
maritime educational establishments, specialist training, educational programs, curricula, educational contents, economic development, reforms in education, fleet commanders.
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... v geograficheskom i ehkologicheskom obrazovanii [Innovations in geographical and ecological education], Moscow, 230 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kakhro, N. M., Kassens, X., Trojan, V. N., Kaledin, N. V., Dmitriyev, V. V. 2009, The Russian-German cooperation in education: master program "Applied Polar and Sea Research" (POMOR), Sistema morya Laptevyh i prilegayuschih morej Arktiki. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i istoriya razvitiya [Sistema morya Laptevyh i prilegayuschih morej Arktiki. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i istoriya razvitiya],...
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
... proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование методологии интенсивного информатизированного обучения для подготовки судовых специалистов ...
Modernisation of educational programmes: From a professional standard to education results
... Инновационные условия сетевой реали-зации практики бакалавров в Мининском университете // Вестник Мининско¬го университета. 2015. № 2 (10). С. 20.
program for modernisation of pedagogical education, bachelor in special education, educational module, networking
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... университета им. И. Канта. 2015. № 5. С. 112—120.
Denisova R., Rudakova N.
professional education, professional retraining, inclusive education, methodological approaches of professional retraining process, adapted basic education programs
Big data in modern education
... technologies, including unstructured data. The article offers techniques and tools that could help to solve the existing problems in education and describes some negative consequences of the massive use of big data in modern digital society.
1. 152,000 Smart ... ... обращения: 07.11.2017).
4. Bollier D., Firestone C. M. The promise and peril of big data // Communications and Society Program. Washington, 2010.
5. Cringely R. X. Thinking about Big Data. URL:
Automated training system for studying the complex of radio monitoring and signal analysis
The article proposes ways and principles of creating automated training systems using the example of a training program for studying a radio monitoring and signal analysis complex (Kassandra class) for training information security specialists, which can be used by educational organizations and training centers conducting training in this area.
Sayapina M. E.
training system, radio monitoring, signal analysis, Kassandra
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
..., Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
7. Indikatory obrazovanija: 2011 [Indicators of Education: 2011], 2011, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
8. Klasternaja observatorija ... ... «Razvitie nauki i tehnologij» na 2013—2020 (Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 20.12.2012 N 2433-r) [On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation, "The development of science and technology" for 2013—2020 (Decree of the RF Government ...
On quantum parallel computing
The article is devoted to the development of a methodology for studying the problems of quantum computing, mastered by students in the framework of higher education programs. On the example of a two-qubit quantum circuit performing a unitary transformation U of the form → , the problem of factorization of the superposition state at the output of the circuit is discussed. The presented approach will be useful ...
Efficiency of a pedagogical model for preventing unemployment among Russian students: Analysis and data interpretation
... development of major profes-sional activities, which was obtained using the WINSTEPS 3.90.0 software, proved to be independent and applicable to performing assessment in similar studies.
1. Linacre M. J. A User’s Guide to WINSTEPS: Rasch-Model Computer Programs. A prog¬ram Manual 3.90.0. URL: http://www.winsteps.com/a/Winsteps-ManualPDF.zip (дата обращения: 11.08.2015).
Budarina A., Malin S., Morozov O.
unemployment preventionism, employment education, unemployed young people, education of unemployed young people, SPSS analysis
Non-financial mechanisms for attracting and retaining customers in the banking sector
... convenience of the bank application; speed and quality of solving customer problems; technological aspects of the bank; special client programs and privileges; the availability of banking tools. Formulated actions to increase customer loyalty of banks.
1.... ... P., Bendle N., Pfeifer P., Reibstein D. Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance. Pearson Education, 2010.
4. Berger P., Nasr N. Customer lifetime value: Marketing models and applications // Journal of Interactive ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, p. 397. (In Russ.)
21. Area of the Program, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007—2013, available at:
http://www.lt-pl-ru.eu/ru,... ... from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, no. 17, p. 10485—10492.
33. Lepik, K.-L. 2009, Euroregions as mechanisms for strengthening crossborder cooperation ...
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... 1988], 1989, Moscow.
4. Programma razvitija federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo avtonomnogo obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdenija vysshego professional'nogo obrazovanija «Baltijskij federal'nyj
universitet imeni Immanuila Kanta» na 2011—2020 gody [Development Program of the federal government independent of the educational institution of higher education "Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University" for 2011—2020], Kodeks-Ljuks,
centr normativno-tehnicheskoj dokumentacii [Code-Lux, a center of technical standards], available at: http://www.kodeks-luks....
Youth unemployment in the Latgale region of Latvia: causes and consequences
... sample (by sex and age) in an online survey of respondents in 2016. The results of the study were processed using the Statistika program. The transformation of social and economic processes in the world, Europe and the post- Soviet space has led to changes ... ... contradictory, which continue to this day. It is established that the behavioral rationalism of young people (labor mobility, vocational education, etc.) in the regional labor market is combined with its behavioral irrationalism (lack of desire to work for various ...
On combining translator training with foreign language teaching
Kiraly, D., 2003. From instruction to collaborative construction: A passing fad or the promise of a Paradigm shift in translator education? In: B. J. Baer and G. S. Koby, eds. Beyond the Ivory Tower. Rethinking Translation Pedagogy. Vol. 12. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: ... ... Social Sciences 7. Helsinki: Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies. pp. 157—167.
Venuti, L. ed., 2017. Teaching Translation: Programs, Courses, Pedagogies. London/New York: Routledge.
Wills, W., 1992. The Future of Translator Training. Meta, 37(3), ...
Centres for the generation of scientific publications of the international level in the regions of Russia
... databases of scientific citation which is dictated by the desire to increase the global competitiveness of scientific and educational organizations. In order to assess the effectiveness of scientific work scientometric indicators are used to compare ... ... 2012. № 29. С. 123—130
12. Frenken K., Hardeman S., Hoekman J. Spatial Scientometrics: Towards a Cumulative Research Program // Journal of Informetrics. 2009. Vol. 3, № 3. P. 222—232.
13. Frenken K., Hoekman J. Spatial Scientometrics and Scholarly ...
Sergey Askoldov’s Reviews concerning Kant and Others Published in the Russian Press in Early Twentieth Century
... Yearbook for 1998, 2. Moscow: OGI, pp. 427-523. (In Rus.)
Bulgakov, S.N., 2007. On the Need to Introduce Social Sciences in the Program of the Theological School (1906). In: M. A. Kolerov, ed. 2007. Studies in Russian Intellectual History. Yearbook for 2004/2005,... ... Journals of the Beginning of the 20th Century. Issue 2: Articles, Notes and Reviews in Publications of Spiritual and Secular Educational Institutions, Scientific, Critical-bibliographic, Socio-political and Other Journals: Bibliographic Index]. Saint ...
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
This article describes a legislative framework for a new model of higher education institutions, oriented towards business and innovation. The author offers practical recommendations for the development ... ... обращения: 13.02.2017).
21. Университеты 3.0: будущее рядом? URL:
(дата обращения: 13.02.2017).
22. Шумпетер Й. Теория ...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... geolemographic situation. Dynamics and structure], Saransk.
12. Karpenko, M. P. (ed.), 2011, Obrazovatel'naja geodemografija Rossii [Educational geodemografiya Russia], Moscow.
13. Orlov, A. Yu. 2011, Geodemograficheskie issledovanija jetnoassimiljacionnyh processov ... ....worldbidagriculture.com/praktikum-po-gyeodyemografii-urala/ (accessed: 25.08.2013).
16. Programma discipliny «Geodemografija» [Discipline program "Geodemografiya"], State University — Higher School of Economics ", Nizhny Novgorod Branch, Faculty of ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... // American J. of Sociology. 1999. № 104 (5). P. 1439—1493.
26. Hanson A., Rohlin S. Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover? // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2013. № 43 (1). P. 86—100.
27. Huggins R. The evolution of knowledge ... ... implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
Transcendental Philosophy as a Research Programme
... Hatfield. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 49-169.
Kant, I., 2007. Lectures on Pedagogy. In: Anthropology, History, and Education. Edited by G. Zöller and R. B. Louden, translated by R. B. Louden. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 434-485.... ... Vernunft im Anschluss an Kant und Fichte. Freiburg & München: Alber.
Murphy, N., 1999. Theology and Science within a Lakatosian Program. Zygon, 34(4), pp. 629-642.
Nagel, E., 1954. Sovereign Reason and Other Studies in the Philosophy of Science. Glencoe: ...
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... 2002. Vol. 49. P. 751—785.
14. Hammer Ø., Harper D. A., Ryan P. D. PAST: Paleontological Statistics software package for education and data analysis // Palaeontologia Electronica. 2001. Vol. 4. № 1. P. 1—9.
15. Hecker B. Photographic evidence ... ... benthic foraminifers // Shackleton N. J., Curry W. B., Richter C., Bralower T. J. (eds.). Proceedings of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results. 1997. Vol. 154, № 27. P. 395—431.
41. Van der Zwaan G. J., Duijnstee I. A. P., Den Dulk M. et ...