Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... projects and programmes implemented in the Baltic Sea region. The first one is “The Baltic University” programme taught in English. The “Baltic University” is a network of more than 200 universities from 14 counties of the Baltic Sea region. This education programme offers an opportunity for students to enroll on bachelor and master degree programmes related to environmental and social problems of the Baltic Sea region. The Polar and Marine Sciences, POMOR master programme, represents the second form of ...
Modern approaches to university physical education: the experience of incorporating a fitness programme in the curriculum
The article explores new approaches to physical education in university. One of the ways to ensure modernization of physical education is the incorporation of various fitness programmes in the elective part of the curriculum. The author describes the impact of fitness programmes on learning outcomes and characterizes them as a form of activity. The article examines the experience of introducing Zumba® Fitness international ...
On the competence approach to the development of “Psychology of health” master’s programme at IKBFU
... new master’s programme — “Psychology of health — as well as to identify the competences of its graduates in the sphere of formation, preservation, and recovery of health. The new master’s programme is being developed in the framework of the Programme for the Development of IKBFU.
1. Ибрагимов Г. И. Компетентностный подход в профессиональном образовании // Educational Technology & Society. 2007. Vol. 10, № 3. URL:
http://ifets.ieee.org/russian/depository/v10_i3/pdf/3_Ibragimov.pdf (дата обращения: 30.08.2012).
2. Концепция развития здравоохранения в России ...
"The Baltic University" programme on the eve of its 20th anniversary
... communication between students and researchers, and creates new prospects for joint research, which opens up an opportunity for solving common environmental and social problems in the Baltic Sea region.
Ionov Viktor, Kropinova Yelena
the Baltic University programme, an educational project, interuniversity cooperation, sustainable development, the Baltic Sea region
The Erasmus Mundus programme as a vehicle for development
5. About Erasmus Mundus 2009—2013, EACEA, available at: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/programme/about_erasmus_mundus_en.php (accessed 16 January 2011).
6. 21st Century Skills, The Metiri Group, available at: http://www.... ... available at:www. lu.se/emea (accessed 16 January 2011).
8. Phillips, D., Schweisfurth, M. 2008, Comparative and international education:an introduction to theory, method, and practice, Continuum, L.
Erasmus Mundus, higher education, Baltic ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... September 2012).
27. Project — Innovation and Business Cooperation, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www. territorialcooperation.eu/ frontpage/show/6455 (accessed 16 September 2012).
28. Project — Kolarctic IT Education, Networking, Patnership and Innovation, KEEP Knowledge and Expertise in European Programmes, available at: http://www.territorialcooperation. eu/frontpage/show/5105 (accessed 12 September 2012).
29. About the Project Longlife, LONGLIFE, available at: //www. longlife-world.eu/project_en. html (accessed 18 September 2012).
The features and stages of developing educational programmes at a university: The practical aspect
This article focuses on the features of developing an educational programme in accordance with legal and educational standards. The author identifies and describes the stages of educational programme planning.
На пути к сопоставимости программ высшего образования : информационный ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... approves Joint Operational Programme „Lithuania-Russia 2014—2020”, 2016, The Lithuania—Russia Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2014—2020, available at:
http://www.eni-cbc.eu/lr/en/news/europeancommission-approves-joint-operational-programme-lithuania-r.... ... from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, no. 17, p. 10485—10492.
33. Lepik, K.-L. 2009, Euroregions as mechanisms for strengthening crossborder cooperation ...
A model for involving the expert community in implementing the educational policy: The case of a major educational programme
... article presents a general model of involving the research, educa-tional, and other expert communities in implementing the state educational policy. The authors consider the organization of public and expert discussion of sample primary and secondary education programmes. The model describes the nonlinear space of expert interaction, including the key processes, forms, and results thereof.
1. Remorenko I. M., Burov V. V., Parfenov R. V. On Modern Technologies of Citi-zens’ Participation in Decision Formulation ...
Modernisation of educational programmes: From a professional standard to education results
This article provides an analytical evaluation of approaches formulating education results in developing new modules of the Special Education bache-lor degree programme. The author analyses the application of the programme’s modules using innovative forms of training organisation — interactive lec-tures, modelling methods, case studies, educational games (role-playing, simulations, business games), etc....
Russian-German research and academic cooperation in the Arctic
.... The largest and most stable projects are the establishment of the Russian-German laboratory of polar and marine research named after the Russian polar explorer of German origin, Otto Schmidt, — OSL — on the premises of AARI, the Russian-German education project — the Applied polar and marine studies master's programme (POMOR) — implemented by the Russian and German partners at Saint Petersburg State University, and the Laptev Sea system research programme bringing together around 20 Russian and German organisations.
Dmitriyev Vasily, Kaledin Nikolai,...
The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
Развитие по спирали. Эксперт. 2010. №
ДВФУ на старте // «Expert Online». 2010. 28 дек.
Gerasimenko V. V., Ylyanova M. G.
internationalisation of higher education, Bologna Process, joint training programmes
Organization of professional in-service training for inclusive education
... of medical-pedagogical commissions is analysed. The author assesses the efficiency of professional training provided by networks of education, health, and social care institutions. Networking and information technologies helped to create tailor-made education programmes of primary and secondary education for students with various disabilities. The author also describes a package of documents reflecting the development dynamics of children with disabilities in educational institutions practicing inclusive education....
International education projects and programmes
Metasubjet approach in junior high school
... государственный образовательный стандарт основного общего образования. URL: минобрнауки.рф/документы/543 (дата обращения: 23.08.2016).
metasubject education results, metasubject approach, metasubject, extrasubject programme
The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
... educational interactions // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 2.
4. Grebenuk T., Goncharova I. Comparative Analysis of the Results of the Study of Trust Among Participants of Educational Space in Russia and Poland // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 3.
5. Grebenuk T., Koniushenko S. The Report on the project 7 Framework Programme Marie Curie, Action People-IRSES, no. SIT 315879, Stimulators and Inhibitors of Culture of Trust in Educational Interactions Assisted by Modern Information and Com¬munication Technology Szczecin, 2014.
6. Kop R. Blogs and wikis as Disruptive ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... available at: http://www. borussia.pl/index. php?p=pg&id=1 (accessed 22 November 2012).
40. Gdańska fundacja Oświatowa [Gdansk Educational Foundation], available at: http://www. gfo. iq. pl/fundacja/index. php?option=com_content&task= category§ionid ... ... November 2012).
cross-border cooperation, province, non-governmental organizations, foreign partners, EU programmes, Euroregion Baltic
The organisational model of assessing the influence of vocational education on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region
This article emphasises the importance and focuses on the content of the organisational-logical model of the assessment of the influence of vocational training on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region. By means of the target programme method and on the basis of integral expert reviews, the author built a model of the increase in regional vocational training influence on the development and competitiveness of small enterprises.
The content of practicum for bachelors and masters of education
Today’s graduates of pedagogical faculties often exhibit little interest in a career in education and unwillingness to work at school. An effective solution to this problem is the formation of successful pedagogical ... ... the content of all types of practica in the continuous training of a teacher of informatics within bachelor’s and master’s programmes. The theoretical significance of the study lies in the justification of the content of all types of practica from the ...
Features of the development of an individual educational trajectory in the framework of cluster approach
... International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education. 2010. Vol. 11, iss. 4. P. 308—324.
12. Kellam N. N., Maher M. A., Peters W. H. The Faculty Perspective on Holistic and Sys¬tems Thinking in American and Australian Mechanical Engineering Programmes //
European Journal of Engineering Education. 2008. Vol. 33, iss. 1. P. 45—57.
13. Kelley T., Kellam N. A Theoretical Framework to Guide the ReEngineering of Technology Education // Journal of Technology Education. 2009. Vol. 20, No. 2. P. 37—49.
14. Porter M. Clusters and Competition: ...
Modern trends in preschool education
This article analyses the basic educational programmes used in the educational process at preschool education institutions both in Russia and abroad. The author emphasises the exceptional importance of physical education of children and its further improvement.
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
....no/en/aktuelt/speech_cmi/id2415355/ (accessed 29.10.2015)
12. M. Latek The challenge of coordinating EU development policies. Fragmentation, a disaster? 2015, European Parliament Research Service, January, 28 p.
13. NORAD, 2014, The Oil for Development Programme. Annual report, available at: https://www.norad.no/globalassets/publikasjoner-2015-/oil-for-developmentannual-report-2015.pdf (accessed 16.12.2015).
14. NORAD, 2013, Health and Education. Results report, p. 122.
15. NORAD, 2015, Official Web-site NORAD, available at: https://www.norad.no/ (accessed 16.12.2015).
16. Norway and the United Nations: Common Future, Common Solutions, Meld. St. 33 (2011—2012), 2012, Report to the ...
The problem of training a teacher to maintain Federal State Educational Standard in basic education
... Educational Standard (FSES) and presents a system of interconnected components identifying a teacher’s readiness to introduce new standards. Special attention is paid to diagnosing a teacher’s readiness to maintain new standards. An advanced training programme “The organization of educational process in compliance with the FSES” is being developed in view of the identified components.
Копотева Г. Л., Логвинова И. М. Методическая готовность работников образования ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
Conducting a multi-aspect comparative analysis of curricula of bachelor’s degree programmes in oceanology offered at universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda and Kaliningrad, the authors trace similarities between ... ... professional disciplines.
1. Animitsa, Ye. G., Sharygin, M. D. 2007, Vysshee obrazovanie — strategicheskij kapital Rossii [Higher Education — Russia strategic capital], Vestnik Permskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Perm University], no. 6, pp. 46—54....
Application of competence based learning approach in the framework of federal education projects
... высшего профессионального образования в контексте европейских и мировых тенденций». М.; Уфа, 2007.
competence, competence based learning, educational standards, education programme.
US universities as educational and scientific centres
This article considers the concept of a US University as a centre for education and research, which includes the mechanism of generation and distribution of knowledge, as well as innovation implementation within joint research programmes with commercial enterprises.
The future of the
University. URL: http://www.ucop.edu/
Land Grant Universities are Changing. URL: http://www.adec.edu/ clemon/
The botanic garden of the Immanuel Kant State University of Russia as a centre of environmental education in the Kaliningrad region
... the Botanic garden of the Immanuel Kant State University of Russia. The authors argue that the Botanic garden has favourable opportunities for promoting environmental culture and spreading environmental awareness in different groups of population. An education programme was developed and empirically grounded; effective means, forms and methods of raising environmental awareness and promoting environmental culture in preschool and primary school students were determined alongside the determination of the peculiarities ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
.... Eurostat regional yearbook 2012: Statistical books. Eurostat. European Union, 2012, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_OFFPUB/KSHA-12001/EN/KS-HA-12—001-EN.PDF (accessed 10 December 2012).
28. Horizon 2020 — the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/research/horizon2020/index_en.cfm?pg=h2020 (accessed 28 December 2013).
29. International co-operation in education and training. The European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/education/external-relation-programmes/overview_en.htm (accessed 03 January 2013).
30. Science and technology in Poland in 2010. Warszawa. 2012, available at: http://www....
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... beneficial intergovernmental and international ties. A thorough overview of research literature, the implementation of international programmes and initiatives of international and intergovernmental organisations, and the application of the method of cartographic ... ... in 1989—2015, Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Severo-Kavkazskii region. Seriya: estestvennye nauki [News of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: natural sciences], no. 3 (191), p. 58—65. (In Russ.)
4. Gumenyuk, ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... Special attention is paid to the wide spectrum of German research agents: public and private research organizations, higher education institutions, R&D departments of industrial companies. The article stresses the research potential of universities that ... ... http://www.leopoldina.org/en/academy/organisation/classes.html (accessed 17 January 2012).
6. Excellence Initiative at a Glance: The Programme by the German Federal and State Governments To Promote Top-level Research at Universities, 2011, Bonn, Brandt GmbH Druckerei ...
The development of political geography and geopolitics as an academic and research discipline in the Baltic region: the historical contribution of Saint Petersburg University
... political geographic and geopolitical thought and describe its current state.
Kaledin, N. V., Chistobayev, A. I., Kaledin, V. N., Elatskov, A. B.
Baltic region, school of thought, political geography, geopolitics, academic and research paradigm, educational programme
Key actors of German ‘soft power’ in the Baltics
... language centres, and scientific and cultural organisations. It is stressed that Germany makes use of the Baltics’ historical familiarity with German traditions in implementing its policy in these countries. The study suggests that German political and educational foundations are major actors of German soft power. It is shown that the development of a multilevel German language learning system incorporating various courses and scholarship programmes is one of the central strategies of German foundations. This strategy uses ‘High German’ as a means to integrate the Baltic audience into the German information space. The German language serves as a basis for popularisation of the German ...
The academic policy of the leading Russian universities as an indicator of multi-level degree system implementation
This article examines the development programmes of leading Russian universities, their licenses and non fee paying student admission plans for each level of higher education. This analysis serves as the basis for identifying the shortcomings of the multi-degree system implementation; the author suggests measures to remedy these shortcomings.
в элитном клубе // Эксперт-Урал....
A comparative analysis of the development of intercultural sensitivity in university students under the conditions of multicultural environment
... students of two faculties. Special attention is paid to the need to introduce the ethnocultural component into university training programmes.
толковый социологический словарь (Collins). Т. 2 (П—Я) ... ... Ч. 2. СПб
Towards ethnorelativism: A developmental model of intercultural sensitivity // Education for the intercultural experience / ed. R. Michael Paige. Yarmoth, 1993.
Chibisova M., Khukhlaev O.
Topical Problems of Soil Microflora Study in Kaliningrad
... глобальной аварии на Чернобыльской АЭС. Брянск
, 2002. URL: http://www.bgsha. com/ru/education/library/fulltext/ecolog/Framset.htm
Актуальные вопросы оценки загрязнения ... ... ru/bv/Term
Dedkov V., Kurkina M.
anthropogenic soil pollution, soil microflora, research programme.
Strategic competitiveness of organisations in knowledge economy
... considers a number of modern research concepts striving to explain the development and sustaining of stable competitive advantages of organisations in the dynamic environment of global economy. The article explores the features of the impact of development programmes of the leading educational centres on strategic competitiveness.
1. Дракер П. Ф. Задачи менеджмента в XXI веке / пер. с англ. М., 2000.
2. Катькало В. С. Эволюция теории стратегического ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Rydén, L., Sepp, K. 2012, Introduction. In: Karlsson, I., Rydén, L. Rural Development and Land Use, The Baltic University Programme, Uppsala University, p. 11—20, available at:
(accessed ... ... variation of rural settlements and the number of residents as well as their composition by gender in 2001—2011, Geography and education: science almanac], no. 2, Vilnius, Lietuvos edukologijos universiteto leidykla, p. 21—34 (in Lithuanian).
An innovative approach to increasing the financial literacy of non-economics students
Teachers' perceptions of financial literacy and the implications for professional learning //
Australian Journal of Teacher Education
. 2017. Vol. 42, iss. 5. P. 51—65.
4. Financial Literacy // Alison : [офиц сайт образовательной ... ... Южного технологического университета Новой Зеландии. URL:
Financial%20Literacy (дата обращения: 04.08.2019).
7. Финансовая грамотность ...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... areas. The practical significance of the study lies in the possibility of using its findings in developing tourism development programmes for border territories in contemporary Russia.
1. Apostolov, N. 2003, Turisticheski resursi [Tourism resources],... ... example of the Amur region), Mezhdistsiplinarnye issledovaniya v nauke i obrazovanii [Interdisciplinary Research in Science and Education], no. 1, available at: mino.esrae.ru/157-643 (accessed 11.09.2016). (In Russ)
4. Katrovsky, А. P., Sergutina, S. А....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Research Policy. 2000. № 29 (2). P. 109—123.
23. Government of the Republic of Lithuania : Resolution on the approval of the programm on the implementation of the priority areas of research and (socio-cultural) development and innovation (smart specialisation) ... ... implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour design as an example of heritage preservation ... ... Ecotourism as a Tool for the Preservation of Natural and Cultural Heritage within the Lithuania-Russia Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2014—2020. The developed algorithm for eco-trail design may benefit other national parks as well.
1. Hose, T....
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... 2015, Assessing the Status of Sustainable Development in the Baltic Sea Region: A Macro-regional Perspective, Baltic University Programme Press, Uppsala. doi: 10.13140/RG.2.1.1207.2087.
15. Gløersen, E., Balsiger, J., Cugusi, B., Debarbieux, B. 2019, The ... ... development of regional Socio-ecological and economic systems, Sovremennye problem nauki i obrazovaniya [Current issues of science and education], no. 1—1, p. 693—693 (in Russ.).
32. Pîrvu, R., Bădîrcea, R., Manta, A., Lupăncescu, M. 2018, The Effects of ...