The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... for constant monitoring of the economic situation in the region and the adaptation of the regional strategy to changing conditions. This article sets out to evaluate the stages of regional economy development and the methods of its modernisation and restructuring in view of accumulated experience in reacting to changes in conditions of regional development. The authors analyse complex statistical data from 1990—2012 and the modern condition of the Kaliningrad regional economy compared to the national ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... resources, and econometric calculations of the comparative efficiency of human resources application across a range of economic activities. The author puts forward a number of recommendations for a better application of labour resources through sectoral restructurization of economy (which requires a higher value-added standard and has to be consistent with local natural, human, and innovation resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.Yu., Kuznetsova, А....
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
..., Vatne, E. 1998, Competitiveness, Localised Learning and Regional Development: Specialisation and
Prosperity in Small Open Economies, Routledge, London, 256 p.
30. Karlsson, C., Rouchy, P. 2015, Regional Economic Development, Social Capital and Governance: ... ... Competitiveness, Basque Country, Spain, 31 p.
Kaliningrad region, exclave, sustainable development, economy restructuring
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... teorija [New Institutional Economics], Moscow, 880 p.
31. Agrawal, A., Cockburn, L., Rosell, C. 2010, Not invited here? Innovation in company towns, Journal of Urban Economics, Vol. 67, no. 1. p. 78—89.
32. Barnes, T. J., Hayter, R. 1994, Economic Restructuring, Local Development and Resource Towns: Forest Communities in Coastal British Columbia, The Canadian Journal of Regional Science, Vol.17. no. 3, p. 289—310.
33. Mawhiney, A.-M., Pitblado, J., 1999, Boom town blues — Elliot Lake: Collapse ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... concept of geopolitical turbulence in its socio-geographical projection. Special emphasis is made on its manifestations in the territorial organization of society and its structures. The author reveals the most relevant aspects of the territorial restructuring of the Russian economy, which is being influenced by recent geopolitical changes. The author assesses the economic resistance of Russia’s western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology of border ...
Improving Human Resource Training Policy for the Balanced Economic and Demographic Development of the Kaliningrad Region
... jekonomiki Kaliningradskoj oblasti [The evolution of the economy of the Kaliningrad region], Cosmopolis, no. 3, p. 83—89.
3. Gimbitsky, K. K., Kuznetsova, A. L., Fedorov, G. M. 2014, The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p.41—53. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-4.
4. Itogi obsledovanija naselenija Kaliningradskoj oblasti po problemam zanjatosti v 2013 godu [The results of the survey of the population of the Kaliningrad region on employment ...
Evaluation of GRP change in the exclave Russian region on the Baltic (1995—2016)
... evolution of the Special economic zone in Kaliningrad oblast // Crisis Management Challenges in Kaliningrad. Farnham, 2014. P. 19—53.
18. Gimbitsky K. K., Kuznetsova A. L., Fedorov G. M. The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring // Baltic Region. 2014. № 1 (19). P. 41—53.
Fedorov G. M.
Gross regional product, economic development, the Kaliningrad region
Three development strategies of the Kaliningrad region (1991—2018)
... evolution of the Special economic zone in Kaliningrad oblast. Crisis Management Challenges in Kaliningrad. Farnham, 2014. P. 19—53.
29. Gimbitsky K. K., Kuznetsova A. L., Fedorov G. M. The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring // Baltic region. 2014. № 1 (19). Р. 41— 53.
Fedorov G. M.
regional strategy, special economic zone, cooperation region, development corridor, Greater Eurasia, Silk Road, Kaliningrad region
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
... Petrakov, 1999, N. Ya. Vse vzgljady v nash karman [All views in our pocket], Delovoj vtornik [Business Tuesday], 17 August.
7. Osipov, G. V., Levashov, V. К., Lokosov, V. V., Hlopiev, А. Т. 1996, Perestrojka i radikal'nye reformy: desjat' let spustja [Restructuring and radical reform: ten years later], Social'no-politicheskij zhurnal [Socio-political journal], no. 1, p. 170—184.
8. Executive Order on implementing state policy in science and education, 2012, President of Russia, 7 May, available ...
Darwinism as the Missing Link in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... believe that Darwinism is such a link which bolsters the central but ungrounded thesis of the Critique of Pure Reason on the existence of a priori synthetic judgments. The synthesis of Darwinism and critical philosophy dictates, however, a substantial restructuring of the latter since some of its key elements prove to be weak in the light of modern studies and need to be revised or even reversed. The first reversal explored in this article determines the origin of the categories which are now revealed ...