A unified and harmonised European law and its impact on third countries
... Geimer, R. 2002, Salut für die Verordnung (EG) N 44/2001 (Brüssel I-VO) [Salute to the Regulation (EC) No. 44/2001 (Brussels I Regulation)]. In: Praxis des Internationalen Privat- und Verfahrensrechts [Practice of international private and procedural law],... ... Privat- und Prozessrechts in der Europäischen Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft [Alignment of private and procedural law in the European Economic Community], 1964, Rabels Zeitschrift für ausländisches und internationales Privatrecht [Rabel Journal of Comparative ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija [Compression of the socio-economic area: a new theory of regional development and its practice of state regulation], Moscow, p. 153—167.
4. Ioffe, G., Nefedova, Т. 2000, Kvazitjunenovskij landshaft v regionah Rossii [Kvazityunenovsky ... ... Rossijskie regiony i centr: vzaimodejstvie v jekonomicheskom prostranstve [Russian regions and the center: cooperation in the economic area], Moscow, IGRANMARS.
5. Castells, M. 2000, Informacionnaja jepoha: jekonomika, obshhestvo i kul'tura [The Information ...
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
... 54. L306. P. 33—40. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
6. Council Regulation (EC) No 1467/97 of 7 July 1997 on speeding up and clarifying the implementation of the excessive deficit procedure ... ...?qid=1507587920552&uri=CELEX:62004CJ0027
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
9. Communication from the Commission. Reinforcing economic policy coordination: Communication COM/2010/0250 final // EUR-Lex. URL:
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
.... doi: 10.17059/2015-2-9.
6. Gorshenina, E. V. 2009, Regional'nye ekonomicheskie issledovaniya: teoriya i praktika [Regional economic research: theory and practice], Tver, 203 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kuznetsova, Yu.V (eds.) 2014, Gosudarstvennoe strategicheskoe ... ... munitsipal'nogo upravleniya [Public Administration Issues], no. 1, p. 8—51. (In Russ.)
11. Klimenko, A. V., Minchenko O. S. 2016, State regulation of the economy: theory and best practices, Voprosy gosudarstvennogo i munitsipal'nogo upravleniya [Public Administration ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... economic interests is one of the essential preconditions for the development of enterprises, including small ones. As practice shows, the harmonisation of major interests of small innovative business requires not only market instruments, but also state regulation, which demands the development of a corresponding mechanism. This study sets out to develop and justify the macroeconomic mechanism of development of small innovative enterprises on the basis of harmonisation of basic economic interests of their agents. The research significance of the results presented in the article consists in the fact that, for the first time, the problem of economic interest harmonisation has been considered in relation to the agents of small ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
This article focuses on a commodity flow model for an exclave region (CFMER). The CFMER development is aimed at identifying aggregate proportions of the exclave’s economy in the transitional period of the special economic zone (SEZ) functioning. The key method of analysis is the comparison of data on the generation of gross regional product and regional foreign economic activities (including export and import of goods and moving goods from/into the Kaliningrad ...
Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... has largely affected the key elements of the world economic mechanism from classical political economy, monopoly regulation. This resulted in monopolistic competition, imperfect competition, and oligopoly – largely, through all fields and poles of economic growth to certain elements of government regulation and social reproduction on the international scale. The author examines the key elements and stages of economic integration. These stages assume a number of consecutive forms: free trade zone, customs union, common market, complete economic ...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
During the last 25 years, the economy of the Baltic States has been developing in the conditions of sovereignty, both de facto and de jure. This period has been sufficient to identify regular patterns in the national economic models. Studies into the nature of the economic development of the Baltic States have a considerable practical and scientific significance. On the one hand, the three Baltic States are a part of the post-Soviet space. The nature, success or failures ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... universiteta im. I. Kanta [Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic federal University], no. 3, p. 143—151. (in Russ.)
4. On the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad Region and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation: Federal law 16-FZ,... ...
11. Aksenova-Sorokhtey, J. N., Baranovskaya, E. A. 2015, Institute of concession agreements and actual problems of its legal regulation in the Russian Federation, Nauchnaja perspektiva, no. 10, р. 37—38. (in Russ.)
12. Aksenova-Sorokhtey, J. N., Baranovskaya,...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... directions of post-Soviet republics, Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya [Economy and Governance: Problems, Solutions], no. 12, vol. 9 (84), p. 12—38 (In Russ.).
54. MacDonald, R., Wójcik, C. 2004, Catching up: The role of demand, supply and regulated price effects on the real exchange rates of four accession countries, Economics of Transition, no. 12 (1), p. 153—179.
55. Förster, H. (Hrsg.) 2008, Regionalisierung, Regionalismus und Regionalpolitik in Mittelost- und Südosteuropa, Südosteuropa-Jahrbuch 35, München, Sagner.
56. Karpinska, L., Śmiech, S. 2020, Invisible ...
On the role of government regulation in creating conditions for the development of Russian regions: the case of tariff policy
The elimination of disparities in the economic conditions of regional development is an important task of government regulation. The tariff policy influences the economic development of Russia and different regions. The market incentives for innovation are not sufficiently strong. The rise in prices and tariffs has a negative impact on cost structure and production efficiency. The research conducted shows the ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
11. Niinimaki J.-P. Spatial competition in the banking system: Alternative lending technologies and collateral assets // Journal of multinational financial management. 2016. Vol. 35. P. 93—109.
12. Polinsky M., Shavell S. Handbook of law and economics. Vol. 2, 1st Ed. North Holland, 2007.
13. Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 // Official Journal. 2013. L 176. P. 1—337.
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... restrictive measures in view of Russia's actions destabilising the situation in Ukraine, 2014, OJ, L 229, 31.07.2014, p. 1—11.
9. Regulation (EC) No 1987/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment, operation ... ....ru/sanktsii-es-votnoshenii-rossii-neeffektivnostj-i-nezakonnostj-1 (accessed 25.10.2014).
11. Judgment of the Court of 15 July 1963, 1963, Plaumann & Co. v Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61962CJ0025 (accessed 22....
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
The article describes the process and results of the geopolitical and geoeconomic changes in the Baltic Sea region at the turn of the XX and XXI centuries. The authors assess the political, economic and military potential of individual countries and groups of countries. Ranking the selected countries and grouping them according to the similarity of their characteristics requires a variety of methods — the economic, statistical, cartographic,...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... internacionalizacii mnogostoronnih nauchno-tehnicheskih svjazej v sovremennoj vseobshhej sisteme gosudarstv [The mechanism of legal regulation of the internationalization process of multilateral scientific and technical relations in the modern system of universal],... ..., S. V. 1986, Organizacionno-jekonomicheskie formy mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tehnicheskogo sotrudnichestva [Organizational and economic forms of international scientific and technical cooperation], JL, A. A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... provide a historical overview of cooperation in this area and consider problems and prospects of visa liberalization from the economic, legal, and political perspectives. The analysis draws on primary sources such as the EU and Russia’s legislation, ... ... presented at the 21st Council of European Studies (Columbia University) conference in Amsterdam, 25—27 July 2013.
17. Council Regulation (EC) No 539/2001 of 15 March 2001 listing the third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing ...
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
... UNEP, available at:
22. Frolova, E. E. 2020, Green bonds in the Nordic countries: features of development and legal regulation, Journal of the Belarusian State University. Law, no. 4, p. 43—48. (in Russ.)
23. Demirel, P., Li, Q. C., Rentocchini, F., Tamvada, J. P. 2019, Born to be green: New insights into the economics and management of green entrepreneurship, Small Business Economics, vol. 52, no. 4, p. 759—771. doi: 10.1007/ s11187-017-9933-z
24. Bogacheva, O., Smorodinov, O. 2018, Problems of “green” financing in the G20 countries, Mirovaya ekonomika ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... the planning object; principles of delineating the borders of territories and water areas; and the authorities responsible for regulation. The use of marine space, its parts, and sea (water) is covered by a number of laws of the Russian Federation. However,... ... kompleksa v uslovijah razvitija mirohozjajstvennyh svjazej [Prospects of improving the competitiveness of the complex marine economic development in world economic relations], Dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences, Moscow, Sovet ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... Economy and International Relations], no. 9, p. 40—47.
5. Lexin, V. N., Shevtsov, A. N. 2000, Gosudarstvo i regiony. Teorija i praktika gosudarstvennogo regulirovanija territorial'nogo razvitija [States and regions. The theory and practice of state regulation of territorial development], Moscow.
6. Lexin, V., Shevtsov, V. 1993, Regional'naja politika Rossii: koncepcii, problemy, reshenija [Regional Policy of Russia: concepts, problems, solutions], Rossijskij jekonomicheskij zhurnal [Russian Economic Journal], no. 9.
7. Liebman, А. М. 2008, Decentralizacija, integracija i regionalizacii: vzaimosvjaz' i vzaimovlijanie [Decentralization, integration and regionalization: the relationship and interaction], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... implementation. The authors conclude that the implementation of certain fundamental principles of constructing European integration, such as federalism and democracy, is not possible in EAEU decisions making. Nevertheless, the achieved harmonization of some regulations and standards of the countries of the two integration associations, in the process of borrowing European experience, will contribute to their further economic convergence and interaction. The practical relevance of the research is to show the possibility of partial adopting of the EU experience for further integration of the EAEU countries and the need to improve the theoretical foundations that ...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... immigrant integration contained in the legal acts of the Union; relevant national legislation. I conclude that the system of legal regulation of immigrant integration in the EU is two-tier. General principles are established at the Union level and legally binding ... ... of third country nationals Brussels Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. URL:
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
The authors of this paper propose an approach to studying risk management in the most vulnerable monotowns that would account for the relations between major stakeholders and use the tools developed in the framework of the new institutional economic theory. Having compared the existing definitions of the “monotown” concept, the authors present their own approach. They identify key reasons behind monotown vulnerability and systematize stakeholders’ risks. The authors then posit that ...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... Cheyne, I., Purdue, M. 1995, Fitting definition to purpose: The search for a satisfactory definition of waste, Journal of Environmental Law, vol. 7, no 2. p. 149—168.
4. Shastitko, A. E., Meleshkina, A. I., Shastitko, A. A. 2015, Cost allocation, regulation and incentives in joint production of goods, Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta [Moscow University Economics Bulletin], no. 1, p. 18—40 (in Rus.).
5. Pongrácz, E. 2002, Re-defining the concepts of waste and waste management: Evolving the Theory of Waste Management, University of Oulu Oulu, 166 p.
6. Gourlay, K. A. 1992, World of Waste: Dilemmas ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... on irregular immigration, which can serve as the basis for reception by other states. However, changes in the political and economic situation in the EU’s southern borderlands made the current legal mechanisms incapable of withstanding new threats.... ....2015).
4. Voinikov, V. V. 2013, Pravovoe regulirovanie Evropejskogo prostranstva svobody, bezopasnosti i pravosudija [Legal regulation of the European area of freedom, security and justice], Kaliningrad, 397 p.
5. Protokol protiv nezakonnogo vvoza migrantov ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... praktiki upravleniya sotsial’nymi i ekonomicheskimi sistemami [Development of theory and practice of management of social and economic systems], no. 8, p. 190—194 (in Russ.).
38. Polupan, K. L. 2019, Quality management of higher education in the context ... ... of articles based on the results of the international scientific and practical conference “Ethical and legal foundations of regulation of high technologies in the modern world”], p. 52—65 (in Russ.).
41. Vetrov, I. A., Kotenkov, S. M. 2018, Some ...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
The article reflects the results of constructing an ideal synchronization model of regional economic reproduction subcycles. Achieving coherence through the mechanisms of self-organization and self-regulation is viewed to be the means of overcoming geo-economic instability. The study models the phase conjugation of information and innovation ...
Problems of increasing the efficiency of the special economic zone legal regime in the Kaliningrad region
... Шестакова Г. С. Несовершенство действующего законодательства создает серьезные риски для инвесторов // Там же. С. 26—28.
legal regime, special economic zone, efficiency of legal regulation, residents, investment project, Kaliningrad region
Particularities of the ratification of the European Fiscal Compact in Germany
... and Growth Pact Amster-dam, 17 June 1997 // Official Journal. 02.08.1997. C 236. P. 1—2.
3. Council Regulation (EC) No 1466/97 of 7 July 1997 on the strengthening of the surveillance of budgetary positions and the surveillance and coordination of economic policies // Official Journal. 02.08.1997. L 209. P. 1—5.
4. Council Regulation (EC) No 1467/97 of 7 July 1997 on speeding up and clarifying the implementation of the excessive deficit procedure // Official Journal. 02.08.1997.
L 209. P. 6—11.
5. Ratification Details of the Treaty on Stability, Coordination and Governance ...
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
This article considers key conditions and factors of the development of Aland Islands, describes main international legal regulations determining current status of the islands, identifies the trends in volume and structure of economic activities, ana lyzes processes of population change by regions and communes, as well as migration flows. The article also characterizes legal framework for socioeconomic development of the Finnish region. It is argued that the key factor behind ...
Customer lending in Russia: Legal regulation and insurance
This article deals with the legal regulation, development, and mechanism of consumer loan insurance in Russia. The author presents statistical data of the Central Bank of Russia and identifies the current "bottlenecks" of the banking services market
1. Банковское ...
Special legal regimes as a means to differentiate the legal regulation of entrepreneurship
... законодательства об особых правовых режимах в Российской Федерации // Журнал российского права. 2005. № 10. С. 95—107.
legal regime, special legal regime, special economic zone, differentiation of legal regulation, Kaliningrad region
Socially efficient entry barriers?
... priority directions of civil industry, 2016, available at:
(accessed 11.07.2016). (In Russ.)
6. Strategy of promoting competition and of antimonopoly regulation for 2013—2024., 2013, FAS Russia, available at:
(accessed 03.07.2016). (In Russ.)
7. Williamson, O. 1996, Ekonomicheskiye instituty kapitalisma [The Economic Institutions of Capitalism]. (In Russ.)
8. Shabalov, I., Shastitko, A., Golovanova, S. 2016. Raspredelenie riskov v infrastrukturnyh proektah s uchastiem krupnogo zakazchika [Risk distribution in infrastructure projects with a large buyer], Moscow,...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... Russian Federation No. 1353-r of 25.09.2009], Bank dannyh «Normativnye dokumenty Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii» [Database «Regulations of the Russian Federation»], available at: http://government. consultant.ru/page. aspx?1027223 (accessed 20 March ... ...
20. Jean, K., Savona, P. 1997, Geojekonomika: gospodstvo jekonomicheskogo prostranstva [Geoekonomika's shroud: domination of economic space], Moscow,Ad Marginem.
Russia’s energy policy, Baltic region, hydrocarbon resources,...
The special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region: towards a more effective legal regime
In this article, I aim at identifying the main trends in the development of the laws on the special legal regime of entrepreneurship in the Kaliningrad region. I address the problems of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in the Kaliningrad region and provide recommendations for improving its legal regulation. I analyse the 12 years experience of the practical application of the federal law on the regional SEZ and examine the gaps and conflicts in the regulatory legal acts. In this study, I consider the legal requirements for the SEZ residents and ...
Regulation trends of international cooperation at the regional level
The article reveals major regulation trends of international cooperation at the regional level which being officially adopted are implemented
in the Kaliningrad ... ... attention is given to international agreements, involvement in international programs and projects, information for foreign economic activity and development of euroregions with Russian participation.
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... over-concentration of economic and social potential of Russia
in its major cities], Rossijskij jekonomicheskij zhurnal [Russian Economics Journal], no. 1—2, p. 26—46.
8. Osnovopolagajushhie principy ustojchivogo prostranstvennogo razvitija Evropejskogo ... ... development of agriculture chernozem zone of the RSFSR»], 1974. In: Sobranie postanovlenij pravitel'stva SSSR [Meeting government regulations USSR], no. 9, Art. 39.
12. Kotlyakov, V. M., Tishkov, A. A., Sdasyuk, G. V. (Science eds.), 2006, Prirodopol'zovanie ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... territorial restructuring of the Russian economy, which is being influenced by recent geopolitical changes. The author assesses the economic resistance of Russia’s western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology ... ... study offers a general conceptual vision of geopolitical turbulence as a permanent (poorly predictable and only partially regulated) series of changes in the global political order as a whole and in the position of a particular country and its spatial ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... Volodin, V. М. 2010, Sovremennaja definicija ponjatija «klaster» i podhody k formalizacii jetogo javlenija [The modern definition of the term "cluster" and the approaches to the formalization of this phenomenon], Jekonomicheskie nauki [Modern economic journal], no. 2 (63), p. 164—167.
30. Fateev, V. S. 2012, Klastery, klasternyj podhod i ego ispol'zovanie kak instrumenta regulirovanija razvitija nacional'noj i regional'noj jekonomiki [Clusters, cluster approach and its use as a tool for regulating the development of national and regional economies], Jekonomika. Sociologija. Biologija [Economy. Sociology. Biology], no. 2 (131). p. 40—50.
31. Yasheva, G. А. 2012, Formirovanie mezhdunarodnyh klasterov kak faktor povyshenija konkurentosposobnosti ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:405:0001:0022:EN:PDF (дата обращения: 01.02.2012).
11. Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Coucil of 15 March 2006 establishing a Community Code on the ... ... eu/LexUriServ/ Lex-UriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:053:0001:0014:EN:PDF (дата обращения: 18.08.2012).
15. Vinokurov E. Economic Prospects for Kaliningrad. Between EU Enlargement and Russia’s Integration into the World Economy // CEPS Working Document....
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
... industry. The lack (despite the presence of formal strategies for regional and cluster development) of consensus on interaction in the industry and its development strategy was revealed. The cluster development component runs some certain risks in regulations. The authors indicate actual vectors of the development process. The obtained results can be used in working out the mechanisms for regional economic policy in the agro-industrial clustering.
Gontar N. V., Gorochnaya V. V.
agricultural sector, economic development, clusters, clustering, Rostov region, Krasnodar region, innovations, globalization, competitiveness, selforganization.
The unification of economic activity concepts in education: the legal aspect
... предпринимательской деятельности в России : монография. М., 2005.
8. Ожегов С. И. Словарь русского языка / под ред. Н. Ю. Шведовой. М., 1990.
legal regulation, field of education, educational organization, economic activity, entrepreneurial activity
A reliable analysis of the results of economic risk hedging
An entrepreneur is regularly faced with the problem of reducing potential economic risks; however, the assessment of risk hedging effect is often complicated. This article presents a typology of economic risks and a methodology for commodity risk hedging. The author proposes a model of open position hedging and introduces the ...
Taxation of Special Economic Zone Residents in Russia: Legal Issues
This article deals with the system of taxes paid by the residents of special economic zones, tax benefits provided to the residents, and the application of special rules and tax payments procedures in special economic zones on the territory of Russia. The author pays attention to the imperfections of certain legislative formulations decreasing the efficiency of legal regulations.
к Налоговому кодексу РФ / под ред. Б.
законодательства РФ. 1999. №
23. Ст. 2807.
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... cooperation is promoted within the Energy Charter and its Treaty, Partnership and Cooperation Agreement, Energy Dialogue, Common Economic Space, Partnership for Modernisation. However, it lacks practical development, which relates to the instability of the ... ... cooperation also transforms the patterns of the EU-Russia legal harmonization, creates new conditions for the convergence of regulations and the development of the middle class in Russia. Due to its specific features, cooperation in the Baltic Sea region ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... other innovative tools: for instance, interactive network museums in developing innovative tourist attraction objects, e-marketing in introducing innovations in tourist product promotion, programmes of private- public partnership in the field of public regulation and tourism stimulation, etc. These technologies contribute to the transition fr om a certain economic agent, the industry as a whole, or a tourist destination to a fundamentally new level in terms of tourist product presentation and increase of competitiveness. The sources for innovations in tourism are both the providers and consumers of tourist ...
Urgent issues of creating a system of legal regulation of Russian economy’s deoffshorisation
This article stresses the need for the deoffshorisation of Russian economy and the creation of an integral system of legal regulation. The authors con-sider the urgent issues and elements of this process, analyse the “anti-offshore” legislation ... ... российских бизнесменов на 120 млрд долларов могут амнистировать. URL: http://www.mk.ru/economics/2014/10/02/ofshory-rossiyskikh-biznesmenov-na-120-mlrd-dollarov-mogut-amnistirovat.html (дата обращения: ...
Research and technology agreements in the Norwegian concession system of the 1970s—1990s
... offshornom sectore [New components and systems in the offshore sector], 1989, Oslo, Research Council of Norway.
16. Forsknings og teknologisamarbeid med myndighetene, leter to the oil companies, 1994, 21 February, Oslo, Ministry of indystry and energy.
17. Regulations 1985: Regulations to Act relating to petroleum activities, 1985, § 39, Oslo, Ministry of petroleum and energy, available at: http://www.lovdata.no/all/tl-19961129-072-002.html#2-1 (accessed 15 April 2011).
18. Pedersen, H. 1996, ELF og Conoco ...
Evaluating the impact of integration processes on the ethnopolitical competition of languages in the Baltic Region
... zarubezh’ya. Status i funktsii [Languages of the Russian Federation and the New Abroad. Status and functions], Moscow, p. 381—391 (in Russ.).
35. Dauth, W., Findeisen, S., Suedekum, J. 2021, Adjusting to Globalization in Germany, Journal of Labor Economics. doi:
36. Carbonell, J. M. 2018, Cross-Cultural Communication, Public Diplomacy and Soft Regulation in Global Society, TRIPODOS, no. 42, p. 11—20.
37. Airapetian, A. S. 2019, The mathematical instruments of measures the polylingual dynamic in modern world, Psikhologo-ekonomicheskie issledovaniya [Journal of psycho-economics], no. 3, p. ...
The relationship between transport accessibility and quality of life in rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... and public-business center of the region — Kaliningrad, is reduced. The implementation of programs on the Transport Strategy of the Russian Federation and regional programs is an instrument for increasing the investment, demographic, production, economic, and socio-infrastructural potential of rural settlements and the region as a whole.
1. Бугроменко В. Н. Транспорт в территориальных системах. М., 1987.
2. Бугроменко В. Н. Транспортная ...
On strengthening the territorial differentiation of the rural population and the agrarian sector of the economy in the Russian Federation
... in Russia and its dynamics are subject to the general laws of spatial development of the economy and demography, the most important of which is polarization. At the same time, regional settlement systems differ greately due to both physical and economic geographical factors, which may show some discrepencies because of the vast country's territory. These differences are taken into account in the Spatial Development Strategy of the Russian Federation, but require further study through identification ...