The Flow of Gas with Dispersed Particles in a Cylindrical Channel at a Subsonic Speed
In this article, we present a method and an algorithm for calculating the dynamic characteristics of gas flow in a cylindrical channel at a subsonic speed, in the presence of dispersed particles in the gas. The problem of identifying the dynamic characteristics of dispersed particle- containing inert gas feed into ladles and the converter is used to improve the accuracy of inert gas dosing. The relevant boundary value problem ...
Simulation of turbulent flow of viscous liquids with dispersed inclusions of close density
The authors consider the methods and algorithms for calculating the characteristics of hydro-mechanical processes in the flow of viscous liquid (water) with dispersed inclusions of close density. In particular, the dependences of the dimensionless intensity of the pulsation energy dissipation on the inertness of inclusions at different loads are investigated. The paper presents the results of the solution ...
The filtration radio pulse maximum likelihood method
... of two radio impulses through the maximum likelihood method. The authors have obtained expressions for the optimum processing of a set of two radio impulses in the domains of their orthogonality and non-orthogonality, as well as expressions for the dispersion of radio impulse parameters (Rao-Cramér dispersion). The article presents the results of model calculations showing the possibilities of resolving two radio impulses using the maximum likelihood method. The au-thors assess the area of solution ...
Investigation of distortions of the chirp signals in the neighborhood of critical frequencies of ionospheric plasma
Numerical experiments are performed to investigate the dispersion distortions of chirp pulses propagating in the ionosphere with taking the three-dimensional non-uniformity, anisotropy, and dispersion of ionosphere in dependence on geophysical conditions into account. Propagation, absorption,and the time ...
Propagation of sine waves in a two-layer density-stratified fluid
The paper presents the correction of a new technique for solving the problem of sinusoidal waves on the surface of a homogeneous ideal fluid, associated with the refinement of the boundary conditions. The dispersion relation for long waves is found. The frequency value for sinusoidal waves in a stratified fluid is obtained.
Zaitsev A. A., Rudenko A. I., Alekseeva S. M.
two-layer liquid, sine wave, dispersion relation, phase velocity, Boussinesq ...
A calculation of the diffusion coefficient of solids in watercourses
... presented in dimensionless form related to the relative inertia of the particles and the relaxation time of the particle. It is found that when the increase in the relative inertia of the particles, decreases the coefficient of turbulent diffusion of the dispersed phase compared to the ratio of the carrier medium. Increase from-wearing leads to an increase of the coefficient of turbulent diffusion of particles. It is shown that the calculation of the coefficient of vertical diffusion of dispersed impurities ...
An analysis of sinusoidal waves in two-layer liquid
A detailed analysis of sinusoidal waves in two-layer liquid is made. The dispersion relations for short and long waves are studied. The success was helped significantly by a technique created by us.
1. Сретенский Л. Н. Теория волновых движений идеальной жидкости. М., 1977....
The maximum likelihood method as applied to chirp signals
... signal processing through linear frequency modula-tion (chirp signals) using the maximum likelihood method. The authors have obtained main expressions describing the optimal algorithm for processing these signals, as well as expressions for chirp signal dispersion (Rao-Cramér dispersion). The article presents key findings of model calculations during the reception of chirp signals.
1. Перов А. И. Статистическая теория радиотехнических систем : учебное ...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
... Sinelnikov-Murylev, S. G. 2016, Openness of the Russian economy as a source of economic growth, Voprosy ekonomiki, no. 12, p. 26—42. doi:
11. Smorodinskaya, N. V., Katukov, D. D. 2017, Dispersed model of production and smart agenda of national economic strategies, Ekonomicheskaya politika, vol. 12, no. 6, p. 72—101. doi:
12. Simachev, Yu. V., Fedyunina, A. A., Kuzyk, M. G. ...
The first Stokes method in the problem of waves on a liquid surface of finite depth
... the current, as well as the condition of orthogonally of the wave level and the fundamental harmonic, are determined and validated. Like Stokes did, we seek unknown functions and parameters as expansions in a dimensionless wave number. The nonlinear dispersion relation has been obtained. The decision analysis has been completed. The cases of short and long waves have been considered.
1. Scott Russel J. Report on waves // Reports of the Fourteenth Meeting of the British Association for the Advancement ...
Textonics: an introduction to electronic philology
... shifting: interpretation, as a deep-semantic reading of a text, is increasingly superseded by its retextualization, transformation, expansion or narrowing of its sign frameworks. The internet makes it easy to synthesize new texts that integrate or disperse the initial, analysed text via quotes or hyperlinks. Thus, coherent, linear reading and writing give way to the paradigmatic, cross-cutting approach. With the proliferation of automatic translation programs and the multilingual competence ...
Destruction of concrete
The interaction of concrete aggregates and cement alkalis can lead to serious, even catastrophic, destruction of concrete structures. We offer the results of our chemical analysis using a color test, which uses sodium cobalt nitrite Na3[Co (NO2)6].
1. Рамачандан В., Фельдман Р., Бюодуэн Дж. Наука о бетоне. М., 1986.
2. Жуков Ю. А. Влияние гидроокиси кальция на развитие деструктивных процессов в бетоне при щелочной коррозии : автореф. дис. … канд. техн. наук. Л., 1972.
3. Штарк И., Вихт Б. Долговечность...
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
... heterogeneous medium-mix with approximately equal component mass fractions. The mathematical model suggests the solution of a dynamics equation system for each of the mix component. The carrier medium is a viscous, compressible, heat-conducting gas. The dispersed component of the aerosol is described by the equation of conservation of average density, the equations of the pulse components conservation, the equation of energy conservation. The mathematical model considers interaction forces of gas and ...
The Evolution, or Seasonal and Interannual Variability, of the Diurnal Variation of Hydrometeorological Fields in the Southern Baltic Sea
... Austria. Vienna, 2015.
16. Woods J. D. Do waves limit turbulent diffusion in the ocean? // Nature. 1980. Vol. 288, № 5788. P. 219—224.
Dubravin V. F., Kapustina M. V, Stont Z. I.
short-term and long-term variability, meteorological elements, dispersion, harmonic and correlation analysis
Development factors and regularities of the territorial structure of nature management
... in the regions and the factors of its evolution are considered on the example of two historical periods (1975—80 and 2016—17). In the Pskov region, the continued decline in the area of cultivated land, the transition from focal to small-scale and dispersed types of nature use was noted. In the Kaliningrad region there is a repeated expansion of agricultural lands, the territorial structure corresponds to a large-scale type. The common pattern for both regions is the decrease in the sizes of the ...
Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... seaports (Novorossiysk, Ust-Luga, St. Petersburg, Murmansk, etc.) cross-border activity of large business acquires trans-aquatorial properties and characteristics; clustering, thus, receives additional impulses, while the clusters demonstrate networking, dispersed forms in their development.
1. Agenda 21 of ocean geography // Geography, oceans and coasts towards sustainable development / Vallega A. [et al.]. (eds.) Milano, 1998. P. 17—116.
2. Pak A., Majd F. Integrated coastal management plan in ...
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... P., Sergunin, A. 2011, Sity-Twinning in Northern Europe: Challenger and Opportunities, Saarbriichen, p.108.
31. Brecker, J. (ed.) 1989, Die Hanse, Hamburg, p.324.
32. Kasanko, M., Barredo, J. I., Lavalle, C. et al. 2006, Are Europeancities Becousing Dispersed? A Comparative Analysis of Fifteen European Urban Areas, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol.77, no. 1—2, p. 111—130.
33. Kosinski, L. 1967, Geografia ludnosc,. Warszawa, p. 280.
34. Kostrowicki, J. 1951, Typy miast i siec osadnicza, Warszawa,...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... geostrategic priorities — the coastal zones remain crucial to the new configuration of the country’s settlement system.
1. Kasanko, M., Barredo, J. I., Lavalle, C., McCormick, N., Demicheli, L., Sagris, V., Brezger, A. 2006, Are European Cities Becoming Dispersed? A Comparative Analysis of Fifteen European Urban Areas, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 77, no. 1—2, p. 111—130.
2. Salvati, L. 2014, Looking at the future of the mediterranean urban regions: demographic trends and socioeconomic implications,...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Mediterranean, p. 611—628.
37. Hynes, S., Farrelly, N. 2012, Defining standard statistical coastal regions for Ireland, Marine Policy, Vol. 36, no. 2, p. 393—404.
38. Kasanko, M., Barredo, J. I., Lavalle, C. et al. 2006, Are European Cities Becoming Dispersed? A Comparative Analysis of Fifteen European Urban Areas, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 77, no. 1—2, p. 111—130.
39. Kildow, J. T., McIlgorm, A. 2010, The importance of estimating the contribution of the oceans to national economies,...
The dynamics of the dispersible particle which is blown off from a flat level by the laminar Couette layer
... Великанов Н. Л., Корягин С. И. Проблемы эксплуатации и ремонта металлических и железобетонных конструкций. Калининград, 2015.
Velikanov N., Naumov V., Koryagin S.
dispersed particles, dynamics, linear velocity profile
A new way of solving the problem of the sinusoidal waves on the surface of a homogeneous perfect fluid
... speed of the original characteristics of wave motion: horizontal and vertical components of the velocity and pressure. It is noted that it will generalize the problem under consideration in the event of a multi-layer liquid. The results, including the dispersion relation, fully consistent with the known. Specially considered long-wave approximation.
1. Сретенский Л. Н. Теория волновых движений идеальной жидкости. М., 1977.
Zaitsev A., Kulakov ...
Geography of European Migration
... Sociologicheskie issledovaniya, no. 4, p. 64—72.
11. Klokov, K. B., Stupin Yu. A., Hrushchev, S. A. 2008, Regional'nye osobennosti dinamiki chislennosti i rasseleniya korennyh malochislennyh narodov Severa Rossii [Regional features of population dynamics and dispersal of indigenous peoples of the Russian North], Izvestiya Russkogo geograficheskogo obshchestva [Proceedings of the Russian Geographical Society], Vol. 140, no. 3, p. 45—50.
12. Kondrat'eva, N. B. 2015, Migraciya v Evrope: realii i vyzovy [Migration ...
Crafts of peasant women in the north-western provinces of Russia in the late 19th/early 20th century
... dependent on dealers who provided them with raw materials and sold their products at the market. The phenomena identified are indicative of the formation of capitalistic forms of using the labour of peasant women practicing crafts, including that of a “dispersed manufactory.”
1. Обзор деятельности земств по кустарной промышленности : в 3 т. СПб., 1913. Т. 1.
2. Никулин В. Н. Из истории лесных промыслов сельского ...
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... Dehnen-Schmutz K. Plant health and global change — some im-plications for landscape management // Biol. Rev. 2010. Vol. 85. P. 729—755.
21. Veriankaitė L., Šaulienė I., Bukantis A. Analysis of changes in flowering phases and airborne pollen dispersion of the genus Betula (birch)// Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management. 2010. No 18(2). P. 137—144.
22. Калининградская область — один из лидеров России по урожайности ...
Scanning electron microscopy and energy-dispersive analysis in studying the urolith composition
This article presents the results of a study of the chemical composition of uroliths using energy dispersing analysis. It is shown that this methodology makes it possible to analyse the elemental composition of uroliths
1. Биохимия / под ред. Е. С. Северина. М., 2003.
2. Голованова О. А., Борбат В. Ф....
Research of process in bistable system when passing the mix of the harmonious signal and «white» noise
... Stochastic Processes / ed. N. Wax.N. Y., 1974. P. 133.
6. Баскаков C. И. Радиотехнические цепи и сигналы. М., 2009.
Persichkin A. A., Shpilevoy A. A.
narrow-band noise, the attitude a «signal — noise», a dispersion of noise, a filtration.
Nonlinear dissipative structures as model of two-dimensional optic solitons
... equation in a one-dimensional limit. Localized nonsingular solutions in both spatial dimensions and anti ”blow-up” solutions are constructed.
1. Boiti M., Leon J. J.-P., Pempinelli F. Spectral transform for a two spatial dimension extension of the dispersive long wave equation // Inverse Problems. 1987. Vol. 3. P. 371.
2. Гарагаш Т. И. О модификации теста Пенлеве для систем нелинейных дифференциальных уравнений в частных ...
Measurement of the attitude a signal/noise of a mix of a harmonious signal and narrow-band noise
... формулы.СПб., 1995.
5. Кетк ов Ю., Кетков А., Шульц М. MATLAB программирование численных методов. СПб., 2011.
Persichkin A., Shpilevoi A.
narrow-band noise, the attitude a signal/noise, dispersion of noise,
The features of the chemical composition of integumentary loams in the Vaytka-Kama loess province
... article presents the chemical analysis of integumentary loams in the eluvial landscapes of the Vyatka-Kama Cis-Ural region. The authors focus on the features of microcell migration and the composition of petrogenic oxides. The inheritance of the microcell dispersion features of integumentary loam from the bedding rock was established on the basis of statistics.
формация Восточно-Европейской равнины. Палеогеография ...
Numerical solution of the Schrödinger equations with polynomial potentials (Part I)
... Кирш В., Саймон Б.
Операторы Шрёдингера. М
Parametrics for a class of Schrodinger equation // Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 1995. Vol. 48, N. 1. P. 13—78.
Craig W., Kappler T., Straus W.
Microlocal dispersive smoothing for the Schrodinger equation // Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 1995. Vol. 48, N. 8. P. 769—860.
Barvinsky A. O., Osborn T. A., Gusev Yu. V.
A phase-space technique for the perturbation expansion of Schrodinger propagators
Method of the estimation of parameters of signals at change of range to the purpose
... разрешения по дальности в локации методом максимального правдоподобия // Изв. вузов России. Радиотехника. 2010. Вып. 1. С. 58—65.
Pakhotin V. A., Molostova S. V.
dispersion of parametres of a signal, the maximum range of detection of the purpose, probability of correct detection.
The Baltic Finnish Peoples Divided by State and Administrative Borders: Territorial Development of the Karelians, Vepsians, and Setos
... it possible to formulate certain recommendations and improve the measures to maintain the language and culture of ethnic minorities of the Russian North-West.
1. Bulkin, А. А. 2005, Geograficheskaja razobshhennost' i subjetnosy karel [Geographical dispersion and Karel subethnos], thesis abstract , Saint Petersburg, 22 p.
2. Zherbin, А. S. 1956, Pereselenie karel v Rossiju v nachale i seredine XVII veka [Karel resettlement in Russia at the beginning and middle of XVII century], Petrozavodsk, ...