Developing the computer database as a structural element of geoinformation system on the pogrom movement history
The article analyzes of the creation of a computer database on the pogrom movement history. In the research, systematization methods enabled to prepare several maps with a breakdown of the pogroms' speeches by time intervals in accordance with the main stages of the revolutionary process of 1917—1918 ...
The application of the hermeneutic technology of remote training the case of the Database course in the framework of Business Informatics bachelor’s programme
... describe the pedagogical nature of herme-neutical technology of remote training on the basis of information hermeneutics. The stages of the process of application of remote training hermeneutical technology is analysed through addressing the case of the “Database” course.
Истина и метод: Основы философской герменевтики /пер. с нем.; общ. ред. и вступ. ст. Б.
Н. Бессонова. М., 1988.
Development of a web-application for interaction of in-terested stakeholders in the life cycle of a residential house
... greatly simplifies the process of monitoring the construction of residential building. The main stakeholders involved in the life cycle of the residential building are considered, the interface of the web-application and the functionality for linking the database with the modules of this application are developed.
Markov A. V., Magel A. P.
stakeholders, web-interface, client–server, database, integrated development environment
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... Sibley, A., Huang, X. 2010, MODIS collection 5 global land cover: Algorithm refinements and characterization of new datasets, Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol. 114, no. 1, p. 168—182.
7.Van der Ploeg, S., de Groot, R. S. 2010, The TEEB valuation database — A searchable database of 1310 estimates of monetary values of ecosystem services, Foundation for Sustainable Development, Wageningen, the Netherlands.
8. Latvia MOE (Ministry of Environment), 2006, National report to the UNCCD, History of ...
Faculty recruitment by the Kaliningrad Pedagogical Institute in 1948–the 1950s
In this article, we analyse faculty recruitment practices at the Kaliningrad State Pedagogical Institute. Our study relies primarily on the analysis of the 1946–1990s personal records database of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. In particular, the database was created to examine the phases and principles of faculty recruitment in the first decade of the pedagogical institute. Although our project is still in the early ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
..., but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this conclusion.
1. Database of Indicators, 2013, Statistics Lithuania, available at: http://db1.stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF (accessed 16 August 2013).
2. Local Data Bank, 2013, Central Statistical Office of Poland,...
Cartographic module for visualizing the location of IP-addresses
... of critical information infrastructure objects, the development of software tools that provide visualization of the information analyzed in this case is relevant. A cartographic module is described that provides a search for publicly accessible databases of MaxMind companies, 3WiFi databases, WHOIS information for this IP-address, visualization of its location on an electronic geographic map and text information about the country and city of its location using the specified IP-address , as ...
Modern geopolitical research in Russia
... contribution of geography to modern geopolitics in Russia. We stress the interdisciplinary nature of geopolitical studies and identify ensuing problems. Using content analysis of the eLIBRARY bibliography database and Elsevier’s abstract and citation database Scopus, we conclude that geography has considerably affected the development of modern geopolitics in Russia. The contribution of geographers is rather modest considering the number of PhD theses and research publications. However, it becomes ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... among Russian wives and husbands // Social Science & Medicine. 2001. № 53. P. 1653—1666.
12. Dubauskas G. Euro Atlantic Integration and Foreign Banks in Transitional Economies // Tiltai. 2003. № 4 (25). P. 13—22.
13. European health for all database (HFA-DB) at World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. URL: http://www.euro.who.int/en/home (дата обращения: 12.01.2014).
14. Eurostat database. URL: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/eurostat/home/ ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... the Mediterranean region. Mediterranean Blue Plan, available at:
urbsprawl_1.pdf (accessed 15.02.2017).
31. Area by NUTS 3 region, 2017, Eurostat, available at:
32. Barreto, A. 2003, Social Change in Portugal: 1960—2000, In: Pinto, A. C. Contemporary Portugal Politics, society and culture, N. Y., p. 159—182.
33. Blackburn, S., Marques, C. 2013, Mega-urbanization on the coast....
Echelon lists as a source for the database of immigrants to the Kaliningrad region in 1946 (the case of the Pravdinsky district)
... указов Президиума Верховного Совета СССР. 1938 г. — июль 1956 г. / ред. Ю. И. Мандельштам. М., 1956.
Baranova E. V., Maslov V. N.
Kaliningrad region, migration, relocation, echelon lists, database
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... examines the processes of international research cooperation in the Baltic Sea region. It focuses on research works published in the leading periodicals in 1993—2012. The empirical material is collected from the world’s largest abstract and citation database, SciVerse Scopus, which makes it possible to evaluate macroindicators at the national and global levels as well as the contribution of scholars to the global progress. The article also offers an assessment of the efficiency of research activities ...
A comparative analysis of health behaviour factors in children in the conditions of family education: Russian and American cases
... им. И. Канта. Калининград, 2012. Вып. 11. С. 146—149.
2. Smith K. R., Mineaua G. P., Garibottib G. et al. Effects of childhood and middleadulthood family conditions on later-life mortality: evidence from the Utah population database, 1850—2002 // Social Science & Medicine. 2009. № 68. P. 1649—1658.
Mekhovich G. A.
health behavior, family education, factors of family education
A solution of the transport task in relation to the cargo rail transportation
... Bar-Yehuda R., Evenb G., Shahar S.(M.) On Approximating a Geometric Prize-Collecting Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows // Journal of Algorithms. 2005. April. P. 76–93.
freight rail transportation, combinatorial optimization, database, railways graph, mathematical modeling
Diagnostic criteria for splenomegaly (review)
... studies, but their results can be rather contradictory. The aim of the research is to provide a critical analysis of a varity of instruments. The article offers a good review of a varity of papers and methodologies on this topic in the RSCI and PubMed databases. There are different methods for determining splenomegaly in children and adults. Most researchers note relationship between the size and volume of the spleen with the height of patients and the lack of connection with the patient’s weight ...
Development of geoportal of the center of space services on basis of open systems
... DInSAR-PSInSAR технологии для мониторинга Западной Сибири и Арктики // Журнал радиоэлектроники. 2012. № 6. С. 51—53.
Kozlov A., NazarovI., Alsynbaev K.
geoportal, metadata, noSQL database, ореn code software
Spatio-temporal patterns of knowledge transfer in the borderland
... five regions of the Central federal district (Belgorod, Bryansk, Voronezh, Kursk, and Smolensk); and one region of the Southern federal district (Rostov). The methodology of the study consists of using information from the Scopus abstract and citation database to assess the intensity of research cooperation. The findings suggest that the degree of involvement in transboundary research cooperation varies widely across Russia’s border regions.
Mikhaylov, А. S., Wendt, J. A., Peker, I. Yu., Mikhaylova,...
The role and potential of computer-aided teaching systems in the foreign language training of the students of EMERCOM education institutions
... education institutions. The research shows that the conflict between the intensification of teaching process and the level of individualization can be resolved by means of Computer-aided Teaching Systems that perform the computerization of didactic databases.
требования и методические рекомендации по проведению аттестации аварийно-спасательных служб, аварийно-спасательных ...
An economic complexity analysis of the Kaliningrad region: identifying sectoral priorities in the emerging value creation paradigm
... whose location makes it possible to capture accurate and comprehensive data on international and interregional trade. Based on the EC analysis theory and practice, the study involved the development of methods, algorithms, and software to form a source database and measure economic complexity. The findings may guide the use of EC analyses in regional policies. The article suggests activities for sequential upgrading of the industry in the Kaliningrad region. These activities will facilitate the development ...
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
... tourist attractions thanks to the project aimed at the protection of the grey seal in the Polish waters. We employed a number of tools and methods (including observation and monitoring) over a period of three years for the creation of a comprehensive database. We studied the actual condition of separate elements of the two tourist systems and compared the two tourist destinations. We identified differences and similarities between the two places. The lotus flower and the grey seal have become an integral ...
The effect of cross-border fibre-optic transitions on the information and communication connectivity of the Russian cities
... Cross-border transitions are created to connect the Russian lines with the international networks. The effect of these transitions on the connectivity of the cities has not been analysed earlier, either for Russia or for any other country. Using my own database on the Russian telecommunication lines, the Rosstat data on the cities’ population, and the results of the scanning of the Internet topology, I attempt to assess the effect of these transitions on the connectivity of the Russian cities. The ...
Toponyms as a convolutional cultural linguistic code
... Ономастика : [сайт]. URL: http://ономастика.рф/ (дата обращения: 12.05.2015).
proper name, toponym, cultural linguistic code, Smolensk toponymy, informational toponym system, toponyms entry, toponym database
Information technology in enhancing the effectiveness of municipal authorities
... абонентов в центрах обработки вызовов на сетях передачи данных : автореф. дис. … канд. техн. наук. М., 2007.
Savkin D. A., Lishchuk I. V.
public information center, relational database, query processing, queue server
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... makes it important to manage the diversification of knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the international abstract database of Scopus scientific citation. The study includes 440 cities with at least 1 publication. Based on the results of the study, Russian cities fall into three types and individual subtypes, considering their specific features. The first type of ...
The financial crisis in the Baltics: social and political lessons
... Available at: <http://www. std. lt>(Accessed 17 January 2011).
6. Latvijas statistika. [online] Available at: <http://www. csb. gov. lv>(Accessed 17 January 2011).
7. World Economic Outlook Database, October 2009. [online] Available at:<www. imf. org> (Accessed 17 January 2011).
small countries, recession, consumer boom, real estate market, cheap loans, short and long-term loans, economic cooperation of ...
On Estimation of Rainfall Variations over the European Part of Russia
... 2007: The Physical Science Basis
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Fourth Assessment Report Climate Change 2007/
Bernstein L. [et al.] (eds.).
D., Jones P.
An improved method of constructing a database of monthly climate observations and associated highresolution grids // Int. J. Climatol. 2005. №
25. P. 693—712.
[et al.]. Terrestrial precipitation analysis: Operational method and required density of point measurements ...
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
... studying science. The paper also discusses the use of scientometric instruments in the spatial analysis of the geography of knowledge. The countries of the Baltic region were taken as an example. The empirical base of the research was the international database Scopus and an analytical tool for monitoring and analyzing scientific research — SciVal. On the basis of three methods of spatial scientometrics, the main aspects of the publication activity of selected countries were analyzed. The results ...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... the corporate world map, a contemporary, foreign-investment-driven alternative to the more familiar political map. To this end, the author studies the geographical place of the Baltics in the documentation of transnational corporations. The research database consists of financial reports and presentations of 60 leading European (including Russian) transnational corporations. Special attention is paid to companies from countries with significant FDI stock in the Baltic States. This study is a first ...
International cross-border migration in the South-East Baltic: factors, structure, consequences
... Demography, Vol. 3, № 1, pp. 47—57.
13. NoVicki, M. Fundowicz, J. (ed.). 2007. Pomorskie Obserwatorium Rynky Pracy: raport 5/2008/. Gdansk: Instytut Badan nad Gospodarka Rynkowa.
14. Population migration // Population and social statistics // Database of Indicators.Statistics Lithuania. [online] Available at: <http://db1.stat.gov.lt/ statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF> (Accessed 13 Oktober 2010).
15. Population. Size and Structure by Territorial ...
English and Russian evaluative adverbs
..., Hirst G. Semantic Distance in WordNet // Workshop on WordNet and Other Lexical Resources. NAACL, 2001. URL:
. edu/pub/gh/Budanitsky+Hirst-2001.pdf (дата обращения: 11.02.2018).
16. WordNet: An Electronic Lexical Database / ed. by C. Fellbaum. Cambridge, 1998. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.02.2018).
17. Kamps J., Marx M., Robert J., Mokken M. Using WordNet to Measure Semantic Orientations of Adjectives // Proceedings of ...
Investigation of Criminal Cases Done in the Field of Circulation of Digital Financial Assets
... виртуальной валюты (криптовалюты) нормами главы 21 УК РФ // Международное уголовное право и международная юстиция. 2018. № 1. С. 29—32.
17. The Blockchain Litigation Database (BLD) Opens Up a New Tech Focus for Law // BeInCrypto. URL:
base-bld-opens-up-a-new-tech-focus-for-law (дата обращения: 10.11.2019).
18. Уголовно-процессуальный ...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... distribution systems.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Socio-economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary], Moscow.
2. Baza dannyh pokazatelej municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Database performance municipalities], available at: http://www.gks.ru/dbscripts/munst/munst.htm (accessed 24.01.2014).
3. Gosudarstvennyj komitet Pskovskoj oblasti po jekonomicheskomu razvitiju i investicionnoj politike [State Committee of the Pskov ...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... in the Modern World. 4th ed. N. Y. ; L., 2009.
4. Click H+K Research. Socialo tiklu lietojums Latvija, 2012. URL:http://twitpic. com/a6pkb6/full (дата обращения: 16.08.2013).
5. CSBL Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia, Statistics database. URL:http://data. csb. gov. lv (дата обращения: 31.03.2014).
6. Department for Work and Pensions, National Insurance number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK to December 2013. URL:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-insurance-number-allocations-to-adult-overseas-nationals-entering-the-uk-to-december-2013 ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
14. Furceri, D., Prakash L. 2015, Capital Account Liberalization and Inequality, IMF Working Paper, 15/243, Washington.
15. Hellman, J. S. 1998, Winners Take All, World Politics, no. 50.
16. International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook Database, 2016, available at:
17. Ostrom, E. 2009, A general framework for analyzing sustainability of socialecological systems, Science, no. 325, p. 419—22....
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
... (accessed 1 August 2013).
6. Dixit, A. 1983, International trade policy for oligopolistic industries, Conference Papers, The Royal Economic Society and The Association of University Teachers of Economics Brasenose College, Oxford.
7. Eurostat Statistics Database, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/statistics/search_database (accessed 1 August 2013).
8. Harrison, A. 1994, Productivity, imperfect competition and trade reform: theory and evidence, Journal of International ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... (In Russ.)
2. Lachininskij, S. S., Semenova, I. V. 2015, Sankt-Peterburgskij primorskij region: geoehkonomicheskaya transformaciya territorii [St. Petersburg coastal region:geo-economic transformation of the territory], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
3. Database of indicators of municipalities of St. Petersburg, available at:
(accessed 03.04.2015). (In Russ.)
4. Open Street Map Project data, available at:
. gis-lab. info (accessed 03 April 2016).
5. Official ...
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
... Kreinovich V. Necessary and sufficient conditions for generalized uniform fuzzy partitions // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 277. P. 97—121. doi:
11. Kacprzyk J., Zadrozny S., De Tré G. Fuzziness in database management systems: Half a century of developments and future prospects // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 281. P. 300—307. doi:
12. Klawonn F., Kruse R., Winkler R. Fuzzy clustering: More ...
Kanishchev V. V., Baranova E. V., Zhukov D. S.
dez_2017_a.pdf (дата обращения: 18.10.2018).
Content analysis of documents on urban riots in Russia, 1917—1918
Russian revolution, urban riots (pogroms), database, content analysis
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013. Projects Best Agers. URL: http://eu.baltic.net /Project_Database.5308.html?&&contentid=34&contentaction=single (дата обращения: 20.04.2011).
13. Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013. Project database. [StarDust]. URL: http://www.eu.baltic.net/Project_Database.5308.html?&&contentid= 52&contentaction=single (дата обращения: 10.03.2011).
14. Europa. Summaries of EU legislation. ERDF: European Regional Development Fund Objective ...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... Kaliningradskoj oblasti» [Law of 01.07.2009 № 370 «On the composition of municipalities of the Kaliningrad region»].
3. Alekseev, A. I. 1990, Mnogolikaja derevnja [The many faces of village], Moscow, 270 p.
4. Bazy dannyh municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Database municipalities], 2013, available at: www.gks.ru (accessed 22.11.2013).
5. Bondarenko, P. V. 2010, Rossijskoe selo v zerkale sociologii [Russian village in the Mirror of Sociology], Jekonomika sel'skogo hozjajstva i pererabatyvajushhih predprijatij ...
Hemozoin accumulation associated with Opisthorchis felineus infection and the analysis of its role in changing the bile ducts microbiota
... journal. 2012. Vol. 11, № 1. P. 166.
19. Caporaso J. G. et al. QIIME allows analysis of high-throughput community sequencing data // Nature methods. 2010. Vol. 7, № 5. P. 335—336.
20. DeSantis T. Z. et al. Greengenes, a chimera-checked 16S rRNA gene database and workbench compatible with ARB // Applied and environmental microbiology. 2006. Vol. 72, № 7. P. 5069—5072.
21. Paulson J. N. et al. Differential abundance analysis for microbial marker-gene surveys // Nature methods. 2013. Vol. 10, № ...
Geography of European Migration
... nekotorye voprosy teorii migracii [Immigration flows in Europe, the economic crisis and some problems of migration theory], Aktual'nye problemy Evropy [Actual problems of Europe], no. 4, p. 10—38.
18. United Nations. National Accounts Main Aggregates Database, 2016, available at:
(accessed 29 January 2016).
19. Shpengler, O. 1998, Zakat Evropy. Ocherki mirovoj istorii [Decline of the West. Essays on the history of the world], Vol. 1. Geshtal't i ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... EC readmission agreements: a re-evaluation of the political impasse, European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 9, no. 3, p. 363—387.
16. Readmission agreements and EC external migration law. Statewatch, article RefNo# 6762. available at: http://database. statewatch. org/article. asp?aid=6762 (accessed 29 May 2011).
17. Gammeltoft-Hansen, T. The extraterritorialisation of asylum and the advent of «protection lite». available at: http://www. diis. dk/graphics/Publications/WP2007/ wp%202007—2-til%20web....
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
....pdf (accessed 15 March 2013).
14. Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF № 1353-r ot 25.09.2009 g. [The order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1353-r of 25.09.2009], Bank dannyh «Normativnye dokumenty Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii» [Database «Regulations of the Russian Federation»], available at: http://government. consultant.ru/page. aspx?1027223 (accessed 20 March 2013).
15. AtomInfo. Ru project, available at: http://www. atominfo. ru/ news3/c0008.htm (accessed 20 March 2013)....
Supranational party system of the EU
... [Modern Europe], no. 4, p. 23—32.
17. Costello, R., Thomassen, J., Rosema, M. 2012, European Parliament Elections and Political Representation: Policy Congruence between Voters and Parties, West European Politics, T. 35, Vol. 6, p. 1226—1248.
18. Database “Parties and Elections in Europe", 2014, available at: http://www.parties-and-elections.eu/eu.html (accesses 4 October 2015).
19. Grants from the European Parliament to political parties at European level per party and per year, 2015,...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... questions the perceived seriousness of the ‘monotown problem’ as well as the actual challenges it presents. The authors use a cluster analysis to divide monotowns into groups for further structural comparison. The structural differences in the available databases limit the possibilities of empirical analysis. Hence, alternative approaches are required. The authors consider possible reasons for the limitations identified. Special attention is paid to the monotowns that were granted the status of advanced ...